gays - Page 10 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: gays
Saturday, March 05, 2005 4:26 AM on j-body.org
The really sad thing is, considering the proliferation of gay people, BlackVengance likely knows at least one gay person who is afraid to be honest with him because of his hatefull attitude. Of course it's not a great loss I guess considering he doesn't know the difference between except and accept, nor does he understand that God is about love, not hate. If God chooses to punish it is out of love, just like punishing your child, you do it in an effort to help them, not hurt them. The way I see it, the Bible does not say the being homosexual is a sin, but to engage in sexual acts with the smae gender is. To me that means they have a tougher challenge in life, and they will faulter, like the rest of us. We are all sinners, and no sin is greater than any other sin. Try to remember that. Unless you are perfect, then you are no better than anyone else. There are no perfect people (humans anyway), as we were corrupted very near the beginning of our existance.

PAX

Saturday, March 05, 2005 4:44 AM on j-body.org
Blackvengeance wrote:Any @!#$in fagets should be lined up and shot. Thats right shot. God will have his vengeance though in do time. So watch out all you filthy faggets cause God knows your wrong doing even if the rest of the world excepts it. He will not except your defiling ways. All of them are sick in the head and should be wiped from the earth. Simple as that.

Wow... I thought ingrates like this went out with gold lamay.

As I said before, you're just proving that there is no good reason for most people to live on this earth, you don't have to like them, just tolerate them and understand that they're not going to be any less Gay because you're an asswipe.

Actually, from some of the gay men I know, they'd like to introduce you to the lifestyle... nothing like a challenge eh?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:10 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Canadian One) wrote:Maybe it would have been a better idea to keep the original post to yourself as well.

Just remember, the closed mind you have about a gay lifestyle is the same closed mind that Usama Bin Laden has about your lifestyle.

Hope that keeps you warm at night.

youre probably right the first post should have been worded differently, but i posted out of anger, and later corrected myself, at least i had the balls to admit that i made a mistake
just as I have a closed mind about the gay lifestyle, osama bin laden has a closed mind about my life style, but you fail to recognize that me and osama are not alike and that your reference is a horrible one
osama bin laden has a closed mind about my lifestyle, but as you have said before when he acts on it ( no where did I say that I want to kill thousands of gay people ) that is when it becomes wrong. he can sit in his fox hole and say he HATES me all he wants, thats fine
when i start killing people for being gay, then you can jump on me and tell me that IM wrong

Saturday, March 05, 2005 2:37 PM on j-body.org
If/when you start killing gay people for being gay, you can rest assured that there will be people out there that will try to kill you for it--like UBL.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:15 PM on j-body.org
Sizzy (Teh Sizzah!) wrote:
Borsty wrote:
Sizzy (Teh Sizzah!) wrote:
dirty elf wrote:
please dont threaten me, thats kinda sad...

Josh isn't threatening you, he's telling you straight up what will happen. You have no idea how things work around here do you? AAAAHAHAHAHA, thats fabulous.

anyone who tells me what goin to happen on the internet or threatens me over the interent, and if i saw them in real life would be in for a world of pain. or beggin on his hands and knees for me not to beat the @!#$ out of him.

Borsty how in the @!#$ does this involve you? It's not an e-thug situation. It's like MikeyLikey showing up at a Chicago meet, what do you think would happen? Josh was simply stating what would happen since he feels the need to do such, so I don't know what the @!#$ your problem is buddy.

so someones opinions no matter how pigheaded or stupid they may be deserve to get the @!#$ beat out of him and his car @!#$ up? thats bull@!#$. Opinions are opinions, we all have them. seriously u guys need to calm down about this @!#$ already. ok this guy hates gays,so? like million other people do, mayeb even more then him, get over it theres nothing you can do to change it. just live and let live, thats wat i say.

and to me my car is my most sacred posession, probably with the same with most the people on this site, if one person said "hey ill @!#$ your car up if i see you" i would go out of my way to see him, watch him try to touch my car then beat the @!#$ out of him with a torque wrench. no one @!#$ with my car, no one. ever.

-Borsty
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:55 PM on j-body.org
Borsty the reason for that post is because cars are prob most of what you people care about seeing as how most people on this site have no life no gf no nothing but just their right hands and the cars... Now that should give you some idea of how it feels to see.

Quote:

you can change murder for steal, lie, cheat, or wutever... stealing lying cheating and murder is not right even if someone chooses to live like that... well being gay (imo) is the same way

Now i will admit i was not right in threatening him but i am so tired of the narrow minded @!#$ i see everywhere.

This site is so full of narrow minded @!#$ it isn't even funny. Take your hand off of your cock go out and find that there are other people out there. You can't hate an entire group of people because you are so narrow minded because of 1 thing. That is like hating muslims because of 911. They didn't wrong you in anyway. They were not resoponsible for the towers. It is like hating the vietnameese for the war. It is like hating the japaneese for pearl harbor. You can't hate someone because you don't like what a few people got together and did. If you do you are no better than a klansman that sits there screaming WHITE SUPREMECY and talking about going to kill some niggers.

This whole entire post started because elf thinks his gf is cheating on him and he doesn't know how to handle it. Well grow up and leave her if you don't like who she hangs out with...

I am @!#$ done with this post. Say whatever the @!#$ you want to say about me. I don't care i won't come back to this post to read what you people with narrow minds have to say. if you really have the balls to say it to my fact though i will be at the bash if you have a problem find me.

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:59 PM on j-body.org
Josh Vaughan wrote:I am @!#$ done with this post. Say whatever the @!#$ you want to say about me..

you have a big penis

i get what your saying.

-Borsty
Sunday, March 06, 2005 2:12 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:
youre probably right the first post should have been worded differently, but i posted out of anger, and later corrected myself, at least i had the balls to admit that i made a mistake
just as I have a closed mind about the gay lifestyle, osama bin laden has a closed mind about my life style, but you fail to recognize that me and osama are not alike and that your reference is a horrible one
osama bin laden has a closed mind about my lifestyle, but as you have said before when he acts on it ( no where did I say that I want to kill thousands of gay people ) that is when it becomes wrong. he can sit in his fox hole and say he HATES me all he wants, thats fine
when i start killing people for being gay, then you can jump on me and tell me that IM wrong

So, let's research this:
1: both you and UBL are angry people.
2: both you and UBL are inolerant
3: both you and UBL have hate in your heart, and dis-understanding in your minds, and are unwilling to learn further.

The only difference between you and UBL is that he has acted upon his biases. You haven't. Yet.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:09 PM on j-body.org
Josh Vaughan wrote:This whole entire post started because elf thinks his gf is cheating on him and he doesn't know how to handle it.

thats where you are wrong, i know she isint.. and the whole reason I hate this ONE gay person is because he is an a$$hole and in my opinion still is and still treats her like dirt

I DONT HATE ALL GAY PEOPLE
i do not agree with the way they live their life and when they come out and tell me to my face and crave attention thats when I get angry and yes have hateful feelings towards them

maybe i am narrow minded, but maybe im wrong, but all you who preach live and let live, and just accept them and forget it..... wouldnt u just accept the way i think? and let me live the way I wanna live?
you all say that Im an idiot and I live wrong because i "hate" gay people.. but you have a narrow mind about me... wtf

lol... thanks for this post, it makes me laugh

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:43 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Blackvengeance wrote:

Any @!#$in fagets should be lined up and shot. Thats right shot. God will have his vengeance though in do time. So watch out all you filthy faggets cause God knows your wrong doing even if the rest of the world excepts it. He will not except your defiling ways. All of them are sick in the head and should be wiped from the earth. Simple as that.

Amazing how the gay topic seems to bring out the ignorants. LOL

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:06 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

and the whole reason I hate this ONE gay person is because he is an a$$hole and in my opinion still is and still treats her like dirt

...so you're going to base your opinion of an entire group of people on one lame mutter fikker?

That's kinda lame, man. Hate the ashole because he's an @!#$.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:04 PM on j-body.org
do you @!#$nig idiots read? im starting to think not

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:05 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:I DONT HATE ALL GAY PEOPLE
i do not agree with the way they live their life and when they come out and tell me to my face [that they are gay] and crave attention thats when I get angry and yes have hateful feelings towards them

i do not agree with the way they live their life and when they come out and tell me to my face [that they are gay] and crave attention thats when I get angry and yes have hateful feelings towards them

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:09 PM on j-body.org
^do you hate all gay people?

-Borsty
Monday, March 07, 2005 1:35 PM on j-body.org
yeah they all need to @!#$ die

Monday, March 07, 2005 4:10 PM on j-body.org
Tell me how one achieves being tolerant of an intolerant person? You @!#$ ignoramus. I don't like you because your a bigot and a moron, thats a far cry from disliking you because your white or straight, see the difference? Nah probably not, that would require common sense. Cause now your just reaching for excuses, once again trying to justify yourself which in this case can't be done. Heres an idea- SHUT THE @!#$ UP.

Monday, March 07, 2005 5:08 PM on j-body.org
Yet again... Sizzy cuts through the Bull@!#$.

Thanks Sizzy, have my babies... again. The last litter turned out fine

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 5:23 AM on j-body.org
she cant have your babies she is gay

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:10 AM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:she cant have your babies she is gay

As the old saying goes "Takes one to know one" gayboy.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:23 PM on j-body.org
oh jesus this is getting out of hand lol

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:33 PM on j-body.org
<---in true Orgasmo fashion, looks around...

"Where?"

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 4:43 PM on j-body.org
Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I don't have the ability to bare children

OHHHH you must mean sex ohretardedturdtryingtoaimlow, one

Modern technology says that my good pal GAM can jizz in a cup at the sperm bank and I can be artificially inseminated. Since your uneducated I will explain further. His seed + my eggs = embryos. After a process the embyo's are transferred to the female, if an embryo takes, ba-da-bing-ba-da-boom! Lesbians all over the world are getting knocked up as we speak!

Once again you have made yourself look like a complete moronic tool.

Seriously, do this for yourself- shut the @!#$ up.

Drive Thru

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:59 PM on j-body.org
you prove how over analytical you are with every post you make

it was notanattempttoaimlow it was a very sarcastic joke

take a chill pill and laugh a little... lighten up

lol

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:48 AM on j-body.org
^^^^ just pissed because Sizzy might actually WANT my babies

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:06 AM on j-body.org
yea thats wut i want...
my babies to be concieved by having a turkey baster shoved into a lesbian....

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search