gays - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: gays
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 7:45 PM on j-body.org
ok to be quite honest this post came from a personal problem i was having at the time, now that i reread it tho, i still feel the same way..

my girlfriend now, has an ex boyfriend who is gay. he went out with my current gf for 3 years before i did. now he is full fledged gay, has told me, his ex (my current gf) and many other people. Obviously he was not gay when he was born. IT IS A CHOICE, AND (imo) IT IS WRONG. thats all i was saying..

and btw i was mad because now they (my gf and her ex [the gay dude]) hang out all the time, as if they were just girlfriends.. and that is always the excuse

lol i know im gonna get the shes cheating on u with him and its all a scam.. but please its not... u dont know me and u dont live with in 500 miles of anyone who does.. im telling the truth, i dont need some idiot telling me that im wrong and hes not gay.. i know the situation

ok sorry for this post i guess... but i also am very scared for alot of u people who think that we should just live and let live, you do know that AIDs and MANY other STDs spread from. and just think about it. its so simple, THEY CANT reproduce. period. its wrong... <br>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:32 PM on j-body.org
AnDaZZo wrote:wow just because some animals act in that behavior does not mean that it's natural..i know a lot of animals that lick butt cracks and roll around in their own feces..it doesn't make those behaviors natural for humans. i doubt the animals know what they're doing, they're just looking to get off. i doubt they have a continous monogamous mate who is of the same sex..they probably just go around and mate with anybody and everybody.

so where does it say that monogamy is the right way for homo or hetero relationships?

nothing against you but us hetero's (as a whole, not individuals) have no business even using monogamy as any type of ammo in this.

besides let em do it like the discovery channel, and don't you think those butt-lickin monkeys and dogs would like some dressing with that tossed salad?

<br>

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:20 PM on j-body.org
WTF do you any of you idiots care what anyone else does? I love the ones that throw God into the mix too... God gave humans freedom of choice to accept Him or not, so who are you to go trying to force your will on others. You're entitled to your opinion, but frankly I can't see why on earth you would be bothered by what goes on in someone elses social life so much as to take 5 minutes out of your life to post about it. You don't like it fine, don't be gay. And as to AIDS and sexual diseases, last i checked those are spread through sexual contact among heteros too you moron.

Besides, the more gay guys, the more available women for us straight ones Come on man its a numbers game, and they're helpin us out.

And as for marriage, if straights have to suffer through it, then gays should have to as well!

They can't reproduce, so its wrong? So if a woman is infertile, she can't reproduce, so its wrong for her to be with a man? You're an idiot, an ignorant and bigoted one at that. I don't see gays banging on YOUR door trying to convert YOU to their way of life, so how about you give it a rest? You're just pissed cuz you think that you gf's "gay" friend is porking her behind your back. Shut your hole.

You people really need to find something better to do with your lives than interfere in other peoples. <br>

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:28 PM on j-body.org
What's truly wrong with homosexual couples? I have gay friends. Nothing wrong with them. Their not out spreading AIDS or HIV (Dirty Elf, drug users do most of that), they're enjoying each others company as any normal couple. God gave us the choice of free will (at least according to the Christians) so it's their choice to do what they do. Sometimes they can't help how they feel. It's people that verbally say they hate gays that scares them into hiding how they really feel. Think about it. If you loved working on your car and suddenly a thousand people you know start saying they hate modding cars, what would you do? You'd either continue doing it and say to hell with them or you'd hide your desire to mod. Here we live in a free country but everyone hates everyone else for something completely stupid. Humans have destroyed this planet and the population is still increasing. Everyone wants to have children (more than one child) and so the population will continue to increase. Maybe homosexuality is curving that growth a little bit. But whatever the reason one guy/girl chooses to love another guy/girl is a mystery to me. As long as they're happy and not hurting anyone else I'll stand by their freedom to love each other. But that's just my $0.02.
Thursday, January 20, 2005 4:49 AM on j-body.org
AnDaZZo wrote:wow just because some animals act in that behavior does not mean that it's natural..i know a lot of animals that lick butt cracks and roll around in their own feces..it doesn't make those behaviors natural for humans. i doubt the animals know what they're doing, they're just looking to get off. i doubt they have a continous monogamous mate who is of the same sex..they probably just go around and mate with anybody and everybody.

However, IT IS standard christian doctrine to say " it doesnt happen in nature, its not natural, god doesnt make anything gay" yada yada yada. Which means christians are WRONG. <br>

What's cooler..than being cool?
Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:30 AM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote: but i also am very scared for alot of u people who think that we should just live and let live, you do know that AIDs and MANY other STDs spread from. and just think about it. its so simple, THEY CANT reproduce. period. its wrong...

Are you serious? STD's have been around as long as humans have. Gay people didn't start STD's and NO Aids was not a disease that god punishes Gays with. AIDS has been tracked back to a similar disease in the Great Apes of Africa. It can be transferred though bodily fluids and blood. THINK before you post or don't waste a post unless you have something intelligent to say.

<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:50 AM on j-body.org
I haven't quoted a bit for a long while.

dirty elf wrote:ok to be quite honest this post came from a personal problem i was having at the time, now that i reread it tho, i still feel the same way..

my girlfriend now, has an ex boyfriend who is gay. he went out with my current gf for 3 years before i did. now he is full fledged gay, has told me, his ex (my current gf) and many other people. Obviously he was not gay when he was born. IT IS A CHOICE, AND (imo) IT IS WRONG. thats all i was saying..

So, being straight is a choice? Come on... if you knew jack about biology you'd know that most homosexuals have a different brain chemistry than heterosexuals. It's like choosing not to be black...

Quote:

and btw i was mad because now they (my gf and her ex [the gay dude]) hang out all the time, as if they were just girlfriends.. and that is always the excuse

That's a problem? Lying to yourself is a horrible thing, and once you come clean (pardon the pun) it's liberating, and if they can stay friends... so much the better.

Quote:

lol i know im gonna get the shes cheating on u with him and its all a scam.. but please its not... u dont know me and u dont live with in 500 miles of anyone who does.. im telling the truth, i dont need some idiot telling me that im wrong and hes not gay.. i know the situation

That's fine... What I said still stands, your attitude needs re-adjustment. I dunno if you're bitter at him or her or them, but if he's happy how he is, who are you to judge?

Quote:

ok sorry for this post i guess... but i also am very scared for alot of u people who think that we should just live and let live, you do know that AIDs and MANY other STDs spread from. and just think about it. its so simple, THEY CANT reproduce. period. its wrong...

No, you're wrong.

Reproduction isn't a factor in this, and neither are you.. you can't make decisions for other people as to who/what they are, and shame on you for thinking you're so high and mighty. I say again, I remember seeing an old black and white film along the same lines as your thoughts, but it was hard to understand because the narration was IN GERMAN.
<br>

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:17 AM on j-body.org
I finally see the light, it is wrong, WRONG!!!

GAM; he has a point so here's the plan

1. trade in cav for excursion or suburban
2. go to gun show and get as many weapons as possible
3. start hanging out at pharmacies, gas stations, and anywhere else that a form of contraceptive is sold and kill anyone that attempts to purchase these attrocities.
4. once i have fulfilled this favor to the human race i will then start watching people have sex through windows to esure that they did not receive contraceptives on the black market or are practicing the dreaded "pull-out" method further eliminating this unwanted burden on both our oxygen and gene pool.
5. during phase 4 i will also have to initiate the execution of anyone having oral or anal sex since it is a waste of their sexual energy and detrimental to the growth of our society.
6. bask in the adoration of all "normal" people and take my seat as ruler of the "natural" world.

ppphhhhtttt, @!#$ wackos

<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:28 AM on j-body.org

How do you know what is "natural" behavior for a human? Ever met a 3 yr old foster kid, neglected by the state? Do you have any idea what kind of disgusting things they do? How about a kid with just plain personal hygiene? How about an old person how's regressed to a more primitive state because of alzheimers? You have no freakin clue what is natural, you just know what your mommy taught you as OK.

And you doubt penguins have monogamous gay mates?
http://www.pandagon.net/mtarchives/000970.html

Wrong again. And look, they even raised a baby penguin. I know of a lot straight, f'd up couples who cheat, have broken homes, raised their own broken home, with f'd up kids and on and on. And I know a gay couple who's house is in order, with a few adopted kids. So who's the more natural one?
<br>

---

Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:30 AM on j-body.org
spikej wrote..
Quote:

THINK before you post or don't waste a post unless you have something intelligent to say.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black....

<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:08 AM on j-body.org
^^^ You're guilty of that too, ECB... I hear a lot of pots and pans rattling.
<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 11:11 AM on j-body.org
Ski: I really REALLY hope you're posting with Sarcasm...

I'm all for human eugenics, but look at some of the classical literary greats and think about who's not walking in a straight line

<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 12:31 PM on j-body.org
GAM (no doot aboot it) wrote:
So, being straight is a choice? Come on... if you knew jack about biology you'd know that most homosexuals have a different brain chemistry than heterosexuals. It's like choosing not to be black... .

ummm....last time i checked, you get to choose where you stick your prick.....

any documentation on that research about their brain chemistry? <br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 1:04 PM on j-body.org
xOPETHx wrote:ummm....last time i checked, you get to choose where you stick your prick.....

But not who you love. And you usually stick your prick in the same sex of people that you would fall in love with. Am I wrong? Do you fall in love with doods and then stick your prick in girls anyway? The whole problem with the "choose to be gay" argument is hetero biggots ignoring that this is NOT just about sex.

xOPETHx wrote:any documentation on that research about their brain chemistry?

Why are you even commenting on this topic if it's clear you don't know anything about it? You didn't even bother to search yourself. Here, I'll help you not be so lazy....

<a href="http://www.google.com/search?q=gay+biology&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official">
GOOGLE SEARCH</a>

<br>

---

Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:20 PM on j-body.org
EastCoastBeast II wrote:spikej wrote..
Quote:

THINK before you post or don't waste a post unless you have something intelligent to say.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black....

WOW wity retort. Did you come up with that all by yourself? If your gonna flame put some @!#$ thought into it next time.
<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:35 PM on j-body.org
you guys are too liberal... u prolly voted for kerry

GAYS = BAD

its that simple.. and to whoever the idiot was that said i said that gays started stds, no u moron, but in the begining stages of the stds they were 99% spread to the HETERO population by gays. and if YOU read statistics more gay people have stds than hetero people

and no, its not ok (imo) for my gf to be friends with a gay person, ex bf or not. i dont want to be mixed up in that lifestyle. my gf is a big part of my life and vice versa, if she is friends with a gay person than i become associated with a gay person and their way of life, you can call me wutever you want i dont care, i dont want to have anything to do with their way of life.. they can be gay in the privacy of their homes, but when they start coming out and telling everyone and their mothers and then complain that they want special treatment they are being (for lack of a better term) gay lol

i just have to laugh at all you people who say "live and let live" "its their choice"

people choose to murder people, its their choice, let them live how they want to live

you can change murder for steal, lie, cheat, or wutever... stealing lying cheating and murder is not right even if someone chooses to live like that... well being gay (imo) is the same way

end of story. <br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:02 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Stealing, lying, cheating, and murdering affect people other than the ones involved...

how does being gay involve people not involved? it's just like you and your g/f--how does your relationship effect me--it doesn't. I could care less about the situiations of it--i have a life and thus don't need to tell people what to do with their's.

Secondly, you're wrong by the adherent nature of the statement about the gays spreading STD's to the hetero population. The gays can't spread it to the hetero population unless it was through IV drugs, blood transfusions, etc: gays only sleep with gays, and straights only sleep with straights. You're thinking about people that are bi. Small distinction, but an important one nonetheless.

Further, you're 17 and saying your g/f is an important part of your life. Hmmm...i'm willing to put odds on the fact that in 5 years, you and her won't be together. Sucks, but the numbers say that. Adding onto that, you better hope your girl doesn't grow herself a pair of t*ts (in the metaphoric sense), since most of the women i know would bail if their b/f told them who they can and can't be freinds with--no one likes dating a control freak.

In addition to not wanting your g/f to be freinds with him, your apparent insecurity is also underlined by the fact that "you don't want to be involved in their lifestyle."

Listen, i have freinds that are bi, gay, lesbian, christian, jewish, atheist, W.A.S.P., just about everything that i'm the antithesis of. It doesn't bother me in the least--why? I'm stable enough and sure enough in who i am that I can stay who I am despite everyone else being very unlike me.

You may laugh at us for "live and let live"; we laugh at you for your obvious intolerance, apparent insecurity, and closed-mindedness.

And yes, i did vote Kerry--i'd rather not have a religious zealot as the president, i like the separation of church and state, and enjoy the freedoms guarenteed to me through the bill of rights. <br>

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:25 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:
people choose to murder people, its their choice, let them live how they want to live

you can change murder for steal, lie, cheat, or wutever... stealing lying cheating and murder is not right even if someone chooses to live like that... well being gay (imo) is the same way

end of story.

Wow, the lack of logic is profound.

Stealing, murder, cheating = crimes with victims
Being gay = neither crime NOR victim.

I mean, it's not even on par with doing drugs, which is a victimless-crime. Where do you get off comparing?

<br>

---

Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:33 PM on j-body.org
I had a gay friend that has a sister. His sisters previous 3 boyfriends turned gay on her. Now, Dirty Elf, I'd be watching your back! One has converted on her!

My opinion is basic. Live and let live.

Maybe gays are used for population control? I doubt that, good example is what DID happen with the Tsunami. If god wants population control I'm sure he'll get it and not the "slow" way.

I don't hink children should grow up with two parent of the same gender. To me that would warp a child. Not all of them, but I bet some of them. Then again so does male/female.

Bah, we are screwed.....

I believe the best answer to this is: "Damned if you do, damned if you don't". <br>

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, January 20, 2005 4:38 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:you guys are too liberal... u prolly voted for kerry

GAYS = BAD

By that bit you Voted for Bush or didn't vote at all because you evidently are hard of thinking.

IDIOTS=BAD

Gays are hardly enough of an issue to get worked up over... at least no more than Jews, Blacks, Asians and other non-wasps. Get over yourself.

Quote:

its that simple.. and to whoever the idiot was that said i said that gays started stds, no u moron, but in the begining stages of the stds they were 99% spread to the HETERO population by gays. and if YOU read statistics more gay people have stds than hetero people

Okay, okay okay... First, Patient 0 (learn that term.. it's IMPORTANT) for AIDS and HIV was a copper miner in Africa, iirc in Congo, but that's not really important. HIV and AIDS are diseases that made the species jump from Simians (read Monkeys) to humans. Patient 0 is said to have eaten improperly cooked Chimpanzee viscera and contracted a cross-strain of Simian Immune Deficiency virus.

Here's the point: he spread it to his 3 wives through intercourse, and they spread it to their husbands afterwards (polygamist society)... but, <a href="http://www.avert.org/origins.htm">don't take my word on it</a>.

Show me the statistics that you're talking about.. really. Find me the CDC document (if it points at all to a religious site, and is not referenced, it's worthless... no church has that kind of funds to do that kind of study, except maybe the Catholic church) that supports what you have to say.

Something I'll inform you of, because you're a rookie, dirty elf, is that it's not enough to just say somethings says something without proving it.

Quote:

and no, its not ok (imo) for my gf to be friends with a gay person, ex bf or not. i dont want to be mixed up in that lifestyle. my gf is a big part of my life and vice versa, if she is friends with a gay person than i become associated with a gay person and their way of life, you can call me wutever you want i dont care, i dont want to have anything to do with their way of life.. they can be gay in the privacy of their homes, but when they start coming out and telling everyone and their mothers and then complain that they want special treatment they are being (for lack of a better term) gay lol

That kind of thinking went out with the 1950's. First, you're not that important.. okay? Second, you don't become gay be association. Third, try lying to yourself about something for a long time and then finally come clean about it. It's liberating, if not theraputic. But then again, I can tell already that you're lying to yourself about a lot of things, and sexual orientation of someone else is the least of your worries. Most homosexuals want nothing more than to just be left the hell alone, and to be treated the same as everyone else... You make it sound like there are absolutely no heterosexuals that want special treatment "just because." I'd tell you take your head out of the clouds, but that would mean you'd have extricated it from your colon.

Quote:

i just have to laugh at all you people who say "live and let live" "its their choice"

end of story.

No, not the end of story... seeing as how you've totally missed my somewhat subtle nudgings towards the reality of life, I'll make it a lot more simple: You make it sound like every gay man and woman is nothing more than a common criminal... Sister, get off your damned high horse, you're no better than they are. Let me bounce that little reality check... They can't alter themselves to suit you, because there is nothing wrong with who they are, you're accepted because you are who you are.. Doing the same back would be something Christ would do.
<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:07 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Maybe gays are used for population control? I doubt that, good example is what DID happen with the Tsunami. If god wants population control I'm sure he'll get it and not the "slow" way.

Be it God or nature, don't you think that those left alive will breed populations back up to normal levels? You need both the "slow" and the "quick". The quick makes population go bye-bye in an instant, and the slow makes sure it won't come back to it's unhealthy numbers...

Quote:

I don't hink children should grow up with two parent of the same gender. To me that would warp a child. Not all of them, but I bet some of them. Then again so does male/female.

Exactly! Show me a child that isn't warped somehow and i will show you a fictional character from a bad '70's sitcom. <br>

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:33 PM on j-body.org
phew busy day, phase 1 and 2 complete arctic white excursion with heated seats for the winter

phase 3 starts at 0800 at rite aid tomorrow, gotta start somewhere and a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step, also a change of plans, there is a phase 3 B, gotta clean out the abortion clinics too

hell yeah i'm joking, just trying to overemphasize how ludicrous (not ludacris elf) this really is

<br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:40 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

WOW wity retort. Did you come up with that all by yourself? If your gonna flame put some @!#$ thought into it next time.

So you'd rather I say something else ??? I'm kinda confused here.... <br>

Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:46 PM on j-body.org
sorry ppl BUT

Adam abd Eve NOT Adam and Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:33 PM on j-body.org
EXACTLY...stumped all you gay-supporting MF-ers now didn't I????

adam and eve BABIES adam and eve!!!! <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search