gays - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: gays
Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:38 PM on j-body.org
i got a question on the whole gays spread disease thing, if gays spread std's, wouldn't they only spread them to other gays, therefore no straight people are at risk, so even if gays have more std's, it won't be straight peoples problem? <br>

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Thursday, January 20, 2005 9:55 PM on j-body.org
yes that is true

but some ppl are bi-sexual and that's how it gets spread in w/ the straight ppl

or else if you shared a drug needle w/ a gay person etc etc

there's lots of ways that gays hurt the world <br>

THIS FLOWER GOT THORNS
Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:03 PM on j-body.org
so what ur saying is that every std is the sole fault of homosexuals? WTF Is wrong with your brain?

give me reasons how gays hurt the world.......i really wanna see this so i can rip it apart
unless you try the whole, they don't reproduce thing, i personally see this as a good thing, the world is overpopulated anyways, hence mother natures recent population control measures,

so yeah, make a list of how gays hurt the world, i really wanna know how someones sexual orientation affects the world <br>

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, January 20, 2005 10:29 PM on j-body.org
who cares if they are gay or not. let them do what they want. NO ONE has the right to push their views on whats right and wrong. <br>

Friday, January 21, 2005 7:30 AM on j-body.org
On a lighter note, I just heard on the radio that some Christian group claims that Sponge Bob Square Pants, Barney, and Clifford the Big Red Dog are gay and that Sponge Bob is tring to brainwash kids.

Watch out Patrick, Sponge Bob might give you an STD by "spread in w/ the straight ppl"....

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Friday, January 21, 2005 7:55 AM on j-body.org
Glace (GP) wrote:On a lighter note, I just heard on the radio that some Christian group claims that Sponge Bob Square Pants, Barney, and Clifford the Big Red Dog are gay and that Sponge Bob is tring to brainwash kids.

Watch out Patrick, Sponge Bob might give you an STD by "spread in w/ the straight ppl"....

Probably the same religious nutjobs that were trying to get Sesame Street kicked off the air because Bert and Ernie slept in the same bed.
dirty elf wrote:and to whoever the idiot was that said i said that gays started stds, no u moron, but in the begining stages of the stds they were 99% spread to the HETERO population by gays. and if YOU read statistics more gay people have stds than hetero people

That'd be me Einstein but I think you should follow my advice in one of my earlier posts
Quote:

THINK before you post

<br>

Friday, January 21, 2005 8:14 AM on j-body.org
mikey likey wrote:EXACTLY...stumped all you gay-supporting MF-ers now didn't I????

adam and eve BABIES adam and eve!!!!

you're right you got me there, the hetero population is actually wrong then seeing as technically we RUINED the utopia that god had planed for us in Eden (if you are religious).

so by the evil in the heart of the hetero, and weren't there butt licking monkeys in the garden, god's first master plan was ruined. god was a grunt though and knew that no plan survives initial contact and had a backup plan. one can only be led to belive through process of elimination that since hetero's were so succeptible to the devils temptation that it sent "gays" to the earth. i guess you can consider them god's favorite which would explain you're hatred and jealousy.

if you take this seriously then you may have some unresolved homosexual tendencies that you are unable to accept and may want to seek counseling to find out if you are a pitcher or a catcher.

<br>

Friday, January 21, 2005 8:23 AM on j-body.org
EXACTLY...stumped all you gay-bashing MF-ers now didn't I????

dirty elf wrote:and to whoever the idiot was that said i said that gays started stds, no u moron, but in the begining stages of the stds they were 99% spread to the HETERO population by gays. and if YOU read statistics more gay people have stds than hetero people

I like to read that reference. Provide me with some resource material where that 'fact' is studied, verified by scientific peers, and published in a scientific journal. Please in the future if you state facts like that, provide some evidence.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Friday, January 21, 2005 8:30 AM on j-body.org
mikey likey wrote:EXACTLY...stumped all you gay-supporting MF-ers now didn't I????

adam and eve BABIES adam and eve!!!!

Congrats mikey, this must be a big step in your development... you made 2 consecutive posts, neither made sense... congrats, you understand that Gay men and women do not reproduce with each other.

Now on to other more complex subjects like: How your line of thinking needs adjustment because your line of thinking is one dimensional and obtuse.

Substitute Gay for Black in your arguement... you're thinking the same way they did in the 1700's.
<br>

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, January 21, 2005 9:07 AM on j-body.org
Just ignore Mikey Likey, he's a troll. Look at his other posts. It's just some guy having fun. <br>

---

Friday, January 21, 2005 11:17 AM on j-body.org
Oh, I've written him off as a dolt, a troll and a moron more than once... he does once in a very.. very... very.... long time post something interesting.

I just like messing with Trolls. it's easy.. fun, and if I evern meet one in person, I'll get a cheap laugh.
<br>

Friday, January 21, 2005 5:51 PM on j-body.org
Sorry boys, this turd is clearly like talking to a brick wall, if he wants to take out his insecurities on an entire group of people so be it, my life isn't going to stop. So he's just another young up and coming immature uneducated teenage bigot who wouldn't know his ass from his elbow in well lit room, why would I waste my time? Giving "it" attention will only welcome more turds to come and spew this kind of intollerance. @!#$ em. In a couple of weeks it will be "niggers" because his girlfriends new best friend is black. Don't ya know that AIDS originated from Africa! Pssshh get out of here with that pathetic teenage angst and get a @!#$ online you moron. <br>

Friday, January 21, 2005 7:03 PM on j-body.org
It seems that no matter how many times this topic is brought up, someone has to be an @ss and start an arguement. True, the one who posted this topic started it but anything that involves homosexuality brings up a fight. Maybe it's because some people enjoy their clear cut view on life. They are unable to accept there's a possiblity of something different. I don't see how anyone being gay is hurting anyone that's straight. Someone wants to say gay people spread STD's or AIDS but also adds in that it gets to the straight population through shared drug needles. Now is that really the gay person's fault or the stupid drug users? Either way the anti-gay people aren't making any friends by hating on gay people. Just accept them for who they are and get over yourselves.
Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:46 AM on j-body.org
some of you talk like because im a teenager im an idiot..

thats not true. i seem like an idiot to you because we dont agree

you guys spend way to much time in the war forum lol.... this is a car site......... sorry i started anything

i still dont like gay people, nothing any of you can say will change my mind

but we all like cars / modding them, so lets stick with that

<br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:49 AM on j-body.org
James: Most people's view on the world is abstract and confined to what's inside their personal field of experience. The sad fact is that there are a lot of people that don't want to deal with things until it directly affects them, which is usually way too late.

Probably explains the unwanted child-birth rate, and the STD/STI(not the WRX ) infection rate. Maybe acceptance should become a more human value.
<br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 8:42 AM on j-body.org
No, your not an idiot simply because your a teenager your an idiot because your discriminating against an entire group of people and you don't see how wrong that is. Judge a person by their personal character if you don't like this particular gay man that's fine, but that doesn't give you the 'green light' to justify your hate towards an entire group of people. The fact that your a teenager just makes it all the more silly and typical, you lack worldly experience and life experience, you prolly live in a rural podunk town where the majority of people are white. In closing, you can justify your hate for 1 person in particular but you can't write off an entire group of people based upon it, like the girl who says "a black man raped me, therefore all black men are rapist" do you see how ridiculous that sounds? Oh right, nothing we say will change your mind, clearly. That's why I said your a brick wall, because you are close minded and that is your problem, that will inevitably inhibit your ability to live your life to the fullest, as only hating billions of people can. But ohhh let me guess it's easier to dislike gays because they can help it? Ya your first hand experience should tell you otherwise, do you think he just woke up and said "from now on I'm going to be gay"?? Hah, right. I won't even get into gender dysphoria with you and how many heterosexuals become trans-gendered, how many bio-straight females take testosterone and still continue to date bio-straight men, and vice versa because it will go over your head. You get scared when you can't put people in your small minded box and slap a label on it so instead of educating yourself you close yourself off to it and dismiss it. Which clearly says to the world- "I'am a stupid immature dumb @!#$ with a feeble mind." Well guess what punk, we aren't going anywhere, teh gay is allllll around you and allll types of forms! RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!! <br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:09 PM on j-body.org
You don't have to be homophobic to know that homosexuality is sin. <br>

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
Saturday, January 22, 2005 1:11 PM on j-body.org
tis not good to piss teh Sizzy off. <br>

-Borsty
Saturday, January 22, 2005 2:18 PM on j-body.org
taken from your profile elf

Quote:

bryan auz
(xmascavalier)

Last Update: Saturday, January 1, 2005

Email: bryan69087@hotmail.com
Web Page: http://www.cardomain.com/id/xmascavalier
AOL Instant Messenger: bryan69087

Add to Friends

Profile Cars Friends Forum Posts
Cars:
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Red

Marital Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Education: High School
About Me: im 17, i dont know much about cars.. but i have an open mind

Hobbies/Interests: cars and the GF

What's New: nothin... my dad punched my car and i have a nice new dent

Favorite Quote: Ohhhhh the back is nice - Sanka Coffee

Dream Car: porsche 911 GT3

possible you are not quite right

whatever the @!#$ the deal is i will just sit here outside your closet and hand you a @!#$ kleenex, a bowl of ice cream, and a big blue @!#$ dildo when you come out.

that should put a smile on your face.

<br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 2:26 PM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:You don't have to be homophobic to know that homosexuality is sin.

In your religion it's a sin, now ask me if I give a @!#$ about your religion. Now while your at it why don't you go compile me a list of all the other ridiculous sins that aren't at all relevant to todays society so I can have a laugh; and you can pick out your faults based on what that old book of fables calls sins.

Clearly the person who started this thread is homophobic, a retard wearing a cheese hat and blue blockers could see his fear a mile away, he didn't say jack about religion. <br>

Saturday, January 22, 2005 4:02 PM on j-body.org
I have been reading this post since it started, and would like to say that I am pleased with the positive attitude towards the homosexual community. It is really great to see how many members on here are open minded. One day discrimination of any kind will be a thing of the past, but until then we will have to put up with people like the one that started the post.

Saturday, January 22, 2005 6:17 PM on j-body.org
Me likes the Sizzy. And yeah, if you're a Christian it's a sin. I gave up on that religion due to the hypocrites. You know, love others and don't persecute them. But oh well, I'm open-minded. Maybe someone can show me the brighter side of Christianity but for now I'm gonna check up on Buddhism.
Saturday, January 22, 2005 8:11 PM on j-body.org
sizzy 1 homophobes 0 <br>

Sorry.....
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-01-13 10:15:53.
This ban will expire 2005-01-14 10:15:35 Pacific Time.
Reason: Free 84 Cavi Drop Top!
Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:09 PM on j-body.org
jbody4jc wrote:You don't have to be homophobic to know that homosexuality is sin.

You say "sin" like it's something i should be afraid of. I do what I do and expect everyone else to do what they do as long as it doesn't compromise someone else.

<br>

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, January 22, 2005 9:29 PM on j-body.org
Please don't whine to me about your worldly beliefs, they are trendy and they will change. you will give your account on your day before God. I've heard it all before.
Hey James, that whole hippicrit thing you have is the biggest excuse I've heard. There are hippicrits everywhere and in most facets of society. If all your questions need to be answered, you will never become Christian. Faith is the answer needed by the few who choose life. Its not about a religion, its about a relationship.
Hey sizzy, your kind are the most intolerate people towards God. Wave that flag while you can, those colors run. All praise and Glory to God who sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins. <br>

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search