gays - Page 9 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: gays
Monday, February 28, 2005 4:18 PM on j-body.org
so let's flow this out with generalizations

gays are considered feminine=generally lack of mechanical aptitude=probably can't change a valve cover gasket by themselves=dirty elf=gay

wow that makes dirty elf gay

PS no offense to gays or women, especially for comparing you to D.E.

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:52 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:imo i hate them, im not just being homophobic or racist either.
their way of life is wrong. end of story. if it was the correct way they could produce offspring and keep this world running.. but they cant and that sould tell them something
wut do you guys think?

see you at the bash be prepared to have your car fall apart

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:02 PM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:so let's flow this out with generalizations

gays are considered feminine=generally lack of mechanical aptitude=probably can't change a valve cover gasket by themselves=dirty elf=gay

wow that makes dirty elf gay

PS no offense to gays or women, especially for comparing you to D.E.

Your a moron.

Monday, February 28, 2005 9:32 PM on j-body.org
lol

aparently gays cant pick up on sarcasm either

Monday, February 28, 2005 9:35 PM on j-body.org
Josh Vaughan wrote:
their way of life is wrong. end of story. if it was the correct way they could produce offspring and keep this world running.. but they cant and that sould tell them something
wut do you guys think?

please dont threaten me, thats kinda sad...

Monday, February 28, 2005 9:43 PM on j-body.org
all i know is.

i love cock.

chicken tastes so good with BBq sauce.

-Borsty
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:51 AM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:
Josh Vaughan wrote:
wut do you guys think?

I don't think it's a threat, but I suspect you're going to be as welcome at the bash as a Grand Dragon would be at a Nation of Islam meeting.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:10 PM on j-body.org
I dont agree with the way gays live there life I think that its inmoral and its against nature.....However its not up to me to judge anyone ......if they leave me alone I dont care ,but I dont want some guy hitting on me and if he does he will get hurt plain and simple......
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:26 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:

Josh isn't threatening you, he's telling you straight up what will happen. You have no idea how things work around here do you? AAAAHAHAHAHA, thats fabulous.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:41 PM on j-body.org
Ryan Maloy wrote:I dont agree with the way gays live there life I think that its inmoral and its against nature.....However its not up to me to judge anyone ......if they leave me alone I dont care ,but I dont want some guy hitting on me and if he does he will get hurt plain and simple......

You don't get it...

If a gay person hits on you it's because either :
A: they think you're attractive... or,
B: they've got beer-goggles on.

Either way, congratulations... you get to feel like billions of women have felt like for the last 3000 years.

Grow the hell up. Would throw a beat down on an ugly chick that was hitting on you?

Either way.. that whole comment wasn't so much stupid as sad.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 3:00 PM on j-body.org
Actually, GAM, the opposite of the revese-consequence illustrates the point better...

As funny as it would be to have a beshemoth hit on you and belt out the classic Charleton Heston "Get your mitts off of me, you damned dirty ape" line, consider this Ryan...

By your logic, anyone that doesn't want someone else hitting on them has the right to physically assail them. As such, Instead of the next time you're tying to put the moves on a woman, she has free and ample license to kick you in the dongleberries...

Now, i'm sure that you would not like a sore scrotum every time you get rejected...

As such, treat a gay guy that hits on you the same way you'd want a straight woman that you're hitting on to treat you...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 5:49 PM on j-body.org
so you want me to @!#$ their brains out, because that's how i would like her to treat me.

BTW Sizzy, and anyone else that took offense, that was not meant to be offensive to either women or gays, hence the (bad) generalizations. and i am aware that plenty of women that are into cars and or modding, also a good chunk of them are more intelligient than i, apparently my humor is british, dry and dead. oh weeeeellll

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:01 PM on j-body.org
I had a gay biker d00d hit on me once.

I was like ".........."

*leaves building*
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:01 PM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:so you want me to @!#$ their brains out, because that's how i would like her to treat me.

BTW Sizzy, and anyone else that took offense, that was not meant to be offensive to either women or gays, hence the (bad) generalizations. and i am aware that plenty of women that are into cars and or modding, also a good chunk of them are more intelligient than i, apparently my humor is british, dry and dead. oh weeeeellll

Ohhh I see... I took it a whole different way. I retract my previous statement, tis all good

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:50 PM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:so you want me to @!#$ their brains out, because that's how i would like her to treat me.

Like a pervert on the subway, you managed to brush up against the salient point without actually penetrating it...

Okay, ideally, yes, you want her to nail you like the romans nail jewish carpenters to crucifixes (insert groans here). But let's think realistically here...If for some reason she would not have sex with you, date you/whatever, you'd probably want her to be civil about it--and not rip your sack off like a paper towel just for asking--or slapping a sexual harrassment suit on her just for you asking her out...

I hold that truth--if i ask a girl out, and she finds me utterly repulsive (like most women who want normal guys would...i'd want her to treat me civilly until i crossed a line, then she has every right to smash my penis with a ballpeen hammer. I hold gays in the same light. They have the right to ask, i have the right to refuse. if they push, THEN i unload.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:58 PM on j-body.org
Sizzy (Teh Sizzah!) wrote:
dirty elf wrote:

Josh isn't threatening you, he's telling you straight up what will happen. You have no idea how things work around here do you? AAAAHAHAHAHA, thats fabulous.

anyone who tells me what goin to happen on the internet or threatens me over the interent, and if i saw them in real life would be in for a world of pain. or beggin on his hands and knees for me not to beat the @!#$ out of him.

-Borsty
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:38 PM on j-body.org
I don't care if someone wants to be gay or not. Even if they hit on you, it isn't like they are trying to rape you, they are just trying to se if you are gay too. What is the big deal? I could never see myself with a man personally. I am very happy with my girlfriend. That is just me though. I have a very good friend who is gay and has the greatest personallity. He is very caring and truely a great guy. He also respects the fact that I am straight. This is somebody that I would defend in a fight. Anyway. I don't agree with religion (any of them). I don't agree with the military. I don't agree with trends/styles. I don't agree with alcohol/tobacco. These are things I feel strongly against. But you know what? All I can do is feel strongly against them. Sometimes you have to realize that something that you believe is right or wrong is just your opinion. Your opinion is NEVER going to change anyone else's by coming off across it negatively. Would the world be a better place with out gay guys? Who cares? If people that hated for no reason got their way, then no.... The world would be a worse place. Good thing you can't even vote yet.

Quote:

About Me: im 17, i dont know much about cars.. but i have an open mind

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:00 AM on j-body.org
I take it as a compliment when a gay hits on me......if men want me, and women do too, guess that says something but if a gay touches me then they get punched, simple and effective, hell if a woman who i dislike touches me i get pissed, but i don't like hitting women so i just push them away.........hard

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 3:34 PM on j-body.org
Borsty wrote:
Sizzy (Teh Sizzah!) wrote:
dirty elf wrote:

anyone who tells me what goin to happen on the internet or threatens me over the interent, and if i saw them in real life would be in for a world of pain. or beggin on his hands and knees for me not to beat the @!#$ out of him.

Borsty how in the @!#$ does this involve you? It's not an e-thug situation. It's like MikeyLikey showing up at a Chicago meet, what do you think would happen? Josh was simply stating what would happen since he feels the need to do such, so I don't know what the @!#$ your problem is buddy.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:01 PM on j-body.org
borsty it wasn't a threat i don't threaten people. but if someone wants to say they hate someone over the way they are than yeah let them say it to my face

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:28 PM on j-body.org
If someone hates, they also refuse to open themselves up to a greater truth. But, then again, some people revel in being stupid... (ie. Chris Rock's definition of Niggas, and no, I'm not being racist, I'm using his words, unbunch your panties).

I feel genuinely sorry for people that believe only what they're spoon fed...

Those that hate are to be pitied.

Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:35 PM on j-body.org
dirty elf wrote:hate is a strong word, alot of you here are putting words in my mouth, let me clear this up a little...

i never said i hate all gay people. (i did i made a mistake)
i DID say that I do not agree, IN MY OPINION, with their way of life.

and yes i am catholic, so a large part of this is my religion, but i kept that out of it because to me it doesnt really matter on this issue

i do not want gay marriage because i do not want my children to be able to turn on the TV and see gay couples, or hear about a kid with two dads or moms. basicly legalizing gay marriages would promote gayness. its not an advertising campaign for it, but it makes it more public, and that is what i dont want. people can be gay, but [b}i prefer if they do it ONLY behind a closed door, in privacy.

and to the idiots that quote my profile, i have an open mind about cars and want to learn about cars. i dont have an open mind about different lifestyles, and call me wutever you want, but i prefer mine and dont want to change at all so i see no reason to be open minded on this issue

and about the threat issue, yes it is a threat... how the hell is taking my car apart gonna solve ANYTHING? ..im tired and i really dont feel like typing the rest of wut i have to say

Friday, March 04, 2005 1:51 PM on j-body.org
Maybe it would have been a better idea to keep the original post to yourself as well.

Just remember, the closed mind you have about a gay lifestyle is the same closed mind that Usama Bin Laden has about your lifestyle.

Hope that keeps you warm at night.

Friday, March 04, 2005 10:12 PM on j-body.org
Any @!#$in fagets should be lined up and shot. Thats right shot. God will have his vengeance though in do time. So watch out all you filthy faggets cause God knows your wrong doing even if the rest of the world excepts it. He will not except your defiling ways. All of them are sick in the head and should be wiped from the earth. Simple as that.

Vengeance Racing (Honor or Death)
2004 Cavalier
Supercharged by RSM Racing and Vortech
hp 255
Mods see my profile and go to my car
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:48 PM on j-body.org
^^^You are joking, right? Cuz then you'd kill my sister and a couple of my friends and I'd get mad and have to kill you. They don't bother anyone. They don't hit on other girls or guys unless they know for sure that the other people are gay as well. I think all narrowminded morons should be lined up and shot for wasting our air and not offering anything inteligent to a conversation. Honestly, if someone just walked up and told me they were gay/straight/shemale/hindu/buddhist/christian/muslim or whatever they are I'd say "cool, how are you doing?". Until the point where they try to press their views on me we'd be just fine. When they cross that line they'll know it.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search