Bush... stupid or retarded.... - Page 5 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Bush... stupid or retarded....
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 4:07 PM on j-body.org
Nope:

One People
One Empire
One Leader

(sorry, i meant Führer)

Let's see, we had Babylon, Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greek, Roman, Europa, German, and now American...

Looking at those that came before...we can see where america is going And you can see with the Patriot act, and the "if you're not for us you're against us" that Bush is trying to fit the bill of "Ein Führer".

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:44 PM on j-body.org
personally i feel that bush is the little puppet that could, i havent agreed with much he's said with one exception osam bin laden should of had his ass handed to him, pin point him and blow his ass away, none of this diplomatic crap just kill the towely and get it over with, they had the chance a couple times and the coward claimed he wanted to work something out, sorry, that times passed its time to die now. i dont feel saddam was really something that had to be done, the man didnt do anything to us, yes he was an evil man, yes he did horrible things, there are lots of evil men who do lots of evil things. It wasnt our responsibility to spill our blood on their cause, and then to not even find the weapons, not even a trace of them, no proof they were even trying to make them, and now the country is split 50/50 between hating us and hating us but liking that saddams gone, what did we gain? no new allies, these peopel dont even understand us, we dont understand them at all, how could we ever its 2 different cultures seperated by thousands of years of evolution.

Is bush stupid? no no stupid man can grab power that easy, is bush retarded, again i have doubts, i think bush is very nieve with the things he does and says, he seems to expect this little sheild of invulnerability to stay wrapped over the us while he picks and chooses his words with as much care as a 2 year old picks her socks, bad days are coming, let us all hope we survive.

J~
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:13 PM on j-body.org
Yogi Berra makes more sense then the two guys. . jus listen to his gieco commercial

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search