street racing.... - Page 8 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: street racing....
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:17 AM on j-body.org
takes more balls to run the streets than it does the track retard.

and why are we bringing religion into this?

We know its dangerous, we know its illegal, and we know the risk. you don't have to @!#$ preach them to us.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:07 AM on j-body.org
Realy ? It takes more balls ? Huh I'm thinking its the other way around. At the track you have a huge crowd that'll laugh at you when you screw up so I'm sure thats pat of the problem you guys are just scared to be made fools of.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:38 AM on j-body.org
2g @ heart wrote:takes more balls to run the streets than it does the track retard......

AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
That is the best thing I heard all day.

I think you have your sentence backwards son....takes more balls to run at the track than it does on the streets...yo

Well I guess you have no real idea on what you are talking about.

...........Shakes head and walks away............

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:46 AM on j-body.org
Think I'll join you MD Z .

Its like talking to a brick.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:09 PM on j-body.org
Fact is people are going to do it, I will, no matter what people say,
I like it, its fun.

I really don’t think its as high as a problem as every one is making it out to be, I personally like putting druggies in jail, and do it often... and know some of you on here are, so, you like it, no matter what I say you’ll still do it,

Consider it an addiction,
See the analogy?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:49 PM on j-body.org
STREET RACING IS LIKE, DA SHEIT!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:59 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z24 wrote:Fact is people are going to do it, I will, no matter what people say,
I like it, its fun.

I really don’t think its as high as a problem as every one is making it out to be, I personally like putting druggies in jail, and do it often... and know some of you on here are, so, you like it, no matter what I say you’ll still do it,

See the analogy?

Chris

i see a faulted analogy. lets use me for an example.

i used to be addicted to crystal meth, i didn't run a risk of killing anyone to support my addiction, i just bought the stuff, took it home and used it.

a street racer runs a risk of killing someone every time he fuels his addiction.

thats the issue at hand, i know street racing will never stop, but its still something that should stop and something that should have groups trying to stop street racing

look at it this way, there is people out there that molest children, that will never stop, but people try to stop that, but its to no avail, it will never end, so should they stop trying to stop child molestors? of course not.......its the same thing, child molestors hurt kids, street racers hurt other motorists, both do it to satisfy a desire, with no concern for the lives of others

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:04 PM on j-body.org
guys, just drop it. noone will ever win this argument. Both sides are thick-headed as the other.

Pro-SR: We accept the risks, and the consequences. We feel that it's far more of an adrenaline rush than a track.

Anti-SR: We dont want the Pro-SR side killing innocent people, and wish they wouldnt be so stupid about it.

That's the jist of what I've seen here, and to any newcomer, I'd think it looks like two amnesiacs arguing about who ate the last cookie.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:06 PM on j-body.org
yeah, we all know its an argument that will never end, but hey, what else is there to do on the JBO?

and hey, at least were keepin it civil. its not that i don't like these guys, its that i don't like their actions

Hail Satan

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:20 PM on j-body.org
so what, you get laughed at on the track... big wooptie do. have the people here have been laughed at for driving a cavalier, but that don't stop us from working on them.

and it defently takes more balls to street race than drag.

so what, you turn some bad times, whats the worse that can happen? your friends give you @!#$ for a while, then they shut up.

Now, lets look at the other side:
cops
traffic
fine's
impounds
bruised ego (can get the same at the track)
ect.

which one do you think takes more balls to do now? Risk your car by racing on the streets, or risk having someone laugh at you because you made a pass at 17.5secs?

i think its pretty obvious to what takes more balls now...

were not idiots, were just out to have fun for free. not all of us can afford to go to the track, or have a track near them. so we resort to the streets. its been that way for years.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:26 PM on j-body.org
2g @ heart wrote:

cops
traffic
fine's
impounds
ect.
. so we resort to the streets. its been that way for years.

lets finish the list

cops
traffic
fine's
impounds
risk of killing people
having the death of a family on your mind forever
lawsuits resulting from said deaths
car being destroyed by police when caught
car being destroyed when you kill that minivan

and, "its been that way for years" if everyone followed that logic, you'd still be going to the doctor to get bled when your sick, because being sick is a sign of bad blood, or if your mentally ill you'd be getting an excorcism done because insanity is a sign of possession

Hail Satan

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:34 PM on j-body.org
2g @ heart wrote:so what, you get laughed at on the track... big wooptie do. have the people here have been laughed at for driving a cavalier, but that don't stop us from working on them.

and it defently takes more balls to street race than drag.

so what, you turn some bad times, whats the worse that can happen? your friends give you @!#$ for a while, then they shut up.

cops
traffic
fine's
impounds
ect.

which one do you think takes more balls to do now? Risk your car by racing on the streets, or risk having someone laugh at you because you made a pass at 17.5secs?

i think its pretty obvious to what takes more balls now...

were not idiots, were just out to have fun for free. not all of us can afford to go to the track, or have a track near them. so we resort to the streets. its been that way for years.

No dissrespect but that was a really unthought out statement. Can't afford the track so you resort to street racing? So if you get caught and fined and licsensed taken away that would be more affordable? Oh wait, I forgot you can make monthly payments to the court system for your huge fine!

Come on bro......make an argument but make a sensible one.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:08 PM on j-body.org
-MD- Z24 wrote:
2g @ heart wrote:takes more balls to run the streets than it does the track retard......

AAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
That is the best thing I heard all day.

Yeah, I got a kick outta that too.

I race at the track...they have safety equipment there in case I try to kill myself.
Not going to say I have never ran from a redlight before....but only up to the speed limit.

1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747
Some blinker fluid and a couple muffler bearings.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:30 PM on j-body.org
Well you'll deff get more balls when your in jail won't you? Lets see they'll be slapping against your ass and resting on your chin. Yup thats how I want to spend the next 20
or so years for vehicular manslaughter. Two thumbs up on THAT arguement!

Just remember I've heard its easier if you don't clench down just relax and let it go hey who knows maybe you'll learn to like it. I mean a guy like yu should be popular in prison
what with you being so tough and "ballsy"

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:23 PM on j-body.org
hellllooooo sandy isn't everything wandervulllll!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:03 PM on j-body.org
i find it funny that im the only one still defending my postion.

but if you don't get 'caught (which would go back to having more balls to street race) its free, or what ever you bet the guy/girl that you'd win.

You can add to the list all you want, but you know im right. it takes more balls to street race than it does to go to the damn track.

we race the streets because its what we like.

look at the numbers and compare them to something else, like drunk driving. you'll see which happens more often. Im not saying street racing is the best idea in the world. but its what i like to do. i'd rather race in empty parking lots, abandoned streets, low traffic interstates, ect.

btw. i hope that my signature piss's everyone off that strongly disagree's with street racing. after all, thats what i designed it for.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:07 PM on j-body.org
it doesn't piss me off, you have freedom of speech, say what you want to say, doesnt mean we have to agree with it.

i understand its what you like, and your gonna keep doing it. so im pretty much done with arguing it, but i gotta know one thing.

do you understand where im coming from, have you ever thought about it from an anti street racing mentality? im not trying to start anything, just wondering?

Hail Satan

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:13 PM on j-body.org
no need for name calling

and like i said a majority of people will do at least a stoplight to stoplight run once in thier life

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:57 AM on j-body.org
It does not take more balls to street race, it just takes more stupidity and bullheadedness.

If you try and argue the money side to do it. It costs me 10$ a session at the track to bracket race and 15$ on Saturday's. You are taking a far bigger financial risk by street racing, if you are broke now, you will be extremely broke after getting caught.

Wait till you get caught and have most of your family & friends calling you and telling you how much they are disappointed in you, and how they can not believe you have been so stupid and selfish. Oh and wait till the girlfriend fines out if she doesn't already know. Thats a whole other situation in it self.

Quote:

and like i said a majority of people will do at least a stoplight to stoplight run once in thier life

Yes everyone will street race a little some times, but I will not ever again!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 6:34 AM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:
Taetsch Z24 wrote:Fact is people are going to do it, I will, no matter what people say,
I like it, its fun.

See the analogy?

Chris

i see a faulted analogy. lets use me for an example.

i used to be addicted to crystal meth, i didn't run a risk of killing anyone to support my addiction, i just bought the stuff, took it home and used it.

a street racer runs a risk of killing someone every time he fuels his addiction.

thats the issue at hand, i know street racing will never stop, but its still something that should stop and something that should have groups trying to stop street racing

look at it this way, there is people out there that molest children, that will never stop, but people try to stop that, but its to no avail, it will never end, so should they stop trying to stop child molestors? of course not.......its the same thing, child molestors hurt kids, street racers hurt other motorists, both do it to satisfy a desire, with no concern for the lives of others

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:37 AM on j-body.org
I like it, its fun.

See the analogy?

Chris

You like putting druggies in jail? So what you're a COP? That's classic. I'd love to have your badge number.

You think street racing is less harmfull than the guy or girl who likes to smoke a joint? You have serious issues. I can't even begin to explain just how wrong that is. You should really think about it.. The "druggy" you're talking about, if typical, is someone who will be sitting on their couch eating too many chips watching a really stupid movie. That's not OK, but racing on public streets, throwing 2800 lbs around with no concern for the safety of others, is OK??? Check your head buddy, it need adjustment.

PAX

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:35 PM on j-body.org

any way as i've said in the vs fourm, there are degrees of street racing, time and place,

i do it on roads that are not used and have people on either side.

any way,

im not trying to defend what i do on my off time by any means, but its fun so i do it,

and no the drugies i put in jail failed an FST, if you have it in the car i dont care, unless its in plain view,

thats the thing with drugs, alot of people go to jail for it becasue thay fail an FST, eaven though its a drug charge the books reflect a DUI, so as far as satistics are conserned its the same as dunk driving.

oh well, this will go on forever.

Chris

Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:42 PM on j-body.org
yeah, because racing on streets with people on them makes it so much safer, so when you do lose control, you wipe out 25 people when your car goes on the sidewalk and kills them...........

Hail Satan

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:06 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z24 wrote:1077

any way as i've said in the vs fourm, there are degrees of street racing, time and place,

i do it on roads that are not used and have people on either side.

any way,

im not trying to defend what i do on my off time by any means, but its fun so i do it,

and no the drugies i put in jail failed an FST, if you have it in the car i dont care, unless its in plain view,

thats the thing with drugs, alot of people go to jail for it becasue thay fail an FST, eaven though its a drug charge the books reflect a DUI, so as far as satistics are conserned its the same as dunk driving.

oh well, this will go on forever.

Chris

Your profile says you're a MP... So, are the people you are busting on a military base, impared, driving and have drugs in plain sight? They should go to jail for stupidity if that's the case. I'm not familiar with the term "FST" but I'll assume that is a cognative assesment of some kind? walk a line, touch your nose, that kind of thing?

At any rate, you are still sworn to uphold the law. You should maybe think about that.

PAX
Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:20 PM on j-body.org
I'm not caling bs on anyone here just hear me out. I know around here there are whats known as OPEN bases that means civilians can drive thru. Ft.Meede is one of these bases. RT.32 runns right thru post and the MP's patrol that strech of road just like regular cops. Of corse any cop condoneing street raceing is worse then any of the kids who do it. I'm not gonna say shame on him or anything but its something that will come back to bite him in his butt one day if it ever gets out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search