Stick to your own Kind!!!!! - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Stick to your own Kind!!!!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:13 AM on j-body.org
Okay what do you guys think? I am just posting the question!!

People should stick to there own kind (example: no interacial dating,marriages,kids, no interreligion marriages, dating, kids etc) It would be alot easier if everyone stuck to there own kind! ANd we would have a problem with kids saying "What am I"

Let it rip!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Stick to your own Kind!!!!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:47 AM on j-body.org
Um...we are...

After all, we are all Homo Sapiens, and a german shepard will screw a collie.

Besides, if your kids ask you what you are, you look at them and say "Human"

Case @!#$ closed.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:52 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Case @!#$ closed.

GOSH I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!

And it came in the first response!!! GO JBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:53 AM on j-body.org
destiny you are a @!#$ing idiot. of course the case is closed. at least if youre a little open minded it is.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:55 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Okay what do you guys think? I am just posting the question!!

You guys simply cant read!!!!! I just posted the question! For you information, I am a product of a bi-racial marriage thank you very much!!!

JBO!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember what forum we are in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahha
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:15 AM on j-body.org
...and i posted the answer as i see it...

however, it helps to post a question in the form of a question--it came off like you were saying "this is how it should be."

Still, no matter what race you are, you scre, and you procreate--as such, it's "sticking to your own kind". It's not as if you can get plooqed by an orangutan and have a hybrid baby--or nail a gorilla and have a yeti.

As such, what are we? Human. That is our kind.

Hence...Case @!#$ closed.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:55 AM on j-body.org
Show me someone who says that their ancestry was of pure blood and I'll show you a foppish inbreed with a nasty case of hemophilia.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:45 PM on j-body.org
^^^ you make me giggle.

seriously, though..."interracial" marriages produce some of the most beautiful offspring...and said offspring tends to pick up the strongest traits from both "races" to produce a more superior human.

how could this be a bad thing?

R.I.P. Rachel Calhoun...you left us too early. 9/5/80 - 3/19/05
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:57 PM on j-body.org
I'm a mutt LMAO. My ancestors came from Germany, Scotland, Sweden and France... or so I'm told...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:18 PM on j-body.org
Lets see....I'm japanese, portuguese, puerto rican, Irish, English, Norweigan (sp?), and who knows what else. First three are from my mom, and whatever is left is from my dad (he never bothered to find out what all is in him). So yeah, I'm pretty sure my family has stuck to their own kind. No cocker spaniel or horse in it.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:55 PM on j-body.org
Hmm, I'm Asian, Thai, Irish, English, Indian ,Native American.. and a few other things.. but everyone says I look Samoan or Hawaiian.... when they ask "What are you mixed with?" I just say everything... or "What are you?" I reply "I'm me".

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:20 PM on j-body.org
Silly attention whore.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:28 PM on j-body.org
come on guys you know what he's trying to say here.... Interracial relations have slowly but surely become more and more expected over the last ten years. This goes back to the slavery days, it took America a while to finally realize that every person is equal dispite color, and it's taken America a while to exspect interracial relationships. Of course they are right Destiny, we are all humans, making us of all the same elements and functions, so technically we are all of the same kind.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:35 PM on j-body.org
Love is colour blind. You could never stop mixing, even if it was desirable for some reason.

PAX
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:46 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Canadian One) wrote:Show me someone who says that their ancestry was of pure blood .

portugesse biatch thats it.my dad came off the boat at 12 my grandmother came off the boat at 14.unless you qualify being american your heritage.im purebredd biatch
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:10 PM on j-body.org
American...Heritage? Such an oxymoron..... We all came from Europe, less the NATIVE Americans, but I'm pretty sure we did our best to make sure no pure-blood Native Americans exist... I think it's called dissimilation, or something of that nature. But unless you're getting freaky with animals (other than humans), you ARE sticking to your own kind... don't label, it's just wrong. We're all people here, whether we're American people, Hispanic people, whatever. And I'm not flaming anyone, just tossing my opinion like a snowball into Hell.

"Love life for what you get out of it, not what it gives you"
"What happened has happened, and there's nothing we can do about it"
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:48 AM on j-body.org
Unless you are one the now rare very white Portugese people, you are of mixed blood. In the 1400s Portugese people were just as white as People from Germany or England, now they have an "olive" complextion. Ever wonder why? Well, the slave trade which ran ranpant in the 1600s may have had something to do with it.

I doubt very much that anyone of "pure" blood can be found anywhere one the planet. If they exist it will be in some very remote location that is as socially isolated as it is geographicly. Maybe in the mountains of South America or on an island in the south Pacific rim or something. Certainly not anywhere in Europe, Mainland Asia, or North America.

PAX
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:35 AM on j-body.org
meh, if you think about it, in the long run, everybody will be the same race.

Promise that forever we will never get better at growing up and learning to lie

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:41 AM on j-body.org
what's it matter? in 500 years, we'll all be phillipino..

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:34 PM on j-body.org
Not necessarily...

Genes are genes and they won't go away--recessive traits CAN and DO come out even within a more dominant genome--how many parents with brown eyes have a kid with blue eyes? A significant amount.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:55 PM on j-body.org
<aside>

<sang> ...so slide over here, and give me a moment. Your moves are so raw; I've got to let you know. I've got to let you know...you're one of my kind...</sang>

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:02 PM on j-body.org
^ WTF ^ Are you high or something

PAX
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:26 PM on j-body.org
okay, so i've had INXS running through my head all day...it seemed like a good place to vent it...

and no, i'm not on drugs. I'm an aquarius with ADHD, so pure air works just fine for me

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:30 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

KOTL wrote
Genes are genes and they won't go away--recessive traits CAN and DO come out even within a more dominant genome--how many parents with brown eyes have a kid with blue eyes? A significant amount.

Thats very true but lets not forget about the cheating gene.

AmazingJay
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:00 PM on j-body.org
Sizzy (Teh Sizzah!) wrote:Silly attention whore.

Survey Says...

Cut.

Go Home.

Toronto Street Racing | J-Body club of Ontario | J-Body Tech Library
Equality is a Prescription, Not a Description. Learn the Difference, Newbs.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search