Rush Limbaugh Sucks - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rush Limbaugh Sucks
Thursday, March 31, 2005 11:41 AM on j-body.org
Decided to tune in today... used to listen a lot when I worked data entry at the post office.. man, how can anyone think this guy doesn't suck? Tell me.

Today's topic is of course Shaivo. The effort the man takes to blame "the liberals" for this is incredible. Just...freakin..incredible.

---

Re: Rush Limbaugh Sucks
Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:04 PM on j-body.org
who cares about limbaugh, lets talk about jesse jackson. i cant stand that liberal democrate!
Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:30 PM on j-body.org
I'm willing to entertain Jesse Jackson bashing in the Limbaugh Sucks thread. That guy sucks, too.

---

Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:54 PM on j-body.org
All political radio talk show hosts SUCK. Limbaugh resides in the #1 spot of SUCKness though. He's so ignorant on some of the topics he talks about it isn't even funny.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:16 PM on j-body.org
I work in a Rush Limbaugh filled environment, and i cannot not wait till he is off the radio every morning. He tries by any means necessary to blame liberals for everything and anything.
jesse jackson is retarded.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:37 PM on j-body.org
i'd just like to know what church Reverend Jesse Jackson is the minister of...

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:42 PM on j-body.org
the church of i am jesse jackson and you shall obey my every whim

Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:18 PM on j-body.org
I don't listen to the radio.. or watch Talk TV that often.

Rush Limbaugh has no greater moral standing than Ann Coulter, and neither say anything that I care to hear. Personally... Most political talk types can sod the f**k off, they're nothing more than a bunch of Howard Stern Wannabe's that haven't a shred of talent.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:55 PM on j-body.org
Suprised nobody mentioned how Rush used to say abusers of prescription drugs deserve to go to jail and what-not.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:07 PM on j-body.org
That would mean he'd have to have principles or admit he was wrong.

I guess that while Liberal commie/pinkos were toking up on some weed, he was hittin' it hard on the Oxy... Looking for Consistency or reason from some people is like trying to achieve liftoff through the use of one's own flatulence.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:42 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Consistency or reason from some people is like trying to achieve liftoff through the use of one's own flatulence.
But I think Rush Limbaugh COULD achieve lift-off with his own flatulence - oh wait, that's coming out of his mouth(as opposed to out of his you know where) - my bad. But if he does achieve lift-off, I hope he's set course for the Sun.

I suspect that Rush isn't really fat, just really bloated from being so full of S*IT. I think him and Michael Moore should share a talkshow. Now wouldn't THAT be entertaining. Sorta like a meeting of the minds(where as no-one showed up). Of course if it gets televised, them they'll have to sumo-wrestle to determine who's less wrong(notice Ididn't say who's right - for a reason). Hehehe.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?

Friday, April 01, 2005 5:15 PM on j-body.org
Zach wrote:Suprised nobody mentioned how Rush used to say abusers of prescription drugs deserve to go to jail and what-not.

Then someone would have to say that his experience of going through the ordeal has changed his outlook on how those people should by punished. I liked to listen to him in the summer while working with my dad. There was a lot of driving and hell, Row and Gary was on right after.

Friday, April 01, 2005 5:55 PM on j-body.org
No, He's keeping quiet because that would open up a flood gate to him being an utter hypocrite, charlatan and moral jockey...

Mainly, he wants to appear to be anything but what he is.. a degenerate masquerading as a high moral character.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 12:48 PM on j-body.org
...and to lighten up this thread....

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/rush-howard.shtml

Rush Limbaugh vs. Howard Stern in a Ballon race around the world, powered only by their hot air.

Still, it tok you that long to figure out that Limbaugh sucks?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:33 PM on j-body.org
From the minute I first heard him on TV in 1991... I knew he was a degenerate pigf*cker..

You when you can just look a guy for a minute and you can come to one to three conclusions of a person? Y'know... This guy is full of siht! This guy is f*cking stupid! HE'S F*CKING NUTS!

Well, at the tender age of 14 I could see through that jackasses bull and it's no less fragrant now. I wouldn't trust that guy to own up to being a common degenerate if a gun was loaded, cocked and pointed at his head, a vat of steaming sulphuric acid overhead, a miniature tactical nuclear weapon inserted in his urethra and a dildo made of semtex inserted in his anal canal, and the only way to be released from utter impending doom and annihillation was to just say, "I'm a degenerate, I'm not of the moral character I present myself as, and I do not deserve the gift of life or death because of that." I think he'd rather die lying to everyone including himself than face the real truth in his life.

Then again, I'd probably say that just to save my own ass... But I have no problem admitting I lie, cheat, steal, and hundreds of other little sins... I just make up for it later

</rant>

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:16 AM on j-body.org
Let's not get me started on that tart ann coulter.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:24 PM on j-body.org
GAM: it's obvious just looking at Ann that she got her position by getting promoted under her boss' desk.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
Ann coulter: yet another viable candidate for my active eugenics programme... I'd promote her on up into the sterilization category, but her personality is enough of a contraceptive.

I've coined a new phrase: Useless as Ann Coulter's face on FOX news.

Sorry... I don't even think the Judge she Clerked for would do anything with her because she is infact that damned useless. She's hardly any kind of dick ornament, and really I wouldn't f*ck that with Dirty Elf's dick and MikeyLikey pushing.

I just wonder how someone can so utterly and tottaly buy into the horse sh*t that's fed the republicans... I mean, you see her flapping her mitts like a retarded seal in applause for Dubya, when she's got no idea the world she lives in at all. I seriously wonder if she has any hint of how much a dupe she's being played for... the only thing worse than a republican that falls in line instead of standing up for their convictions is a used up tart that thinks she's a patriot.

Friday, April 08, 2005 6:09 AM on j-body.org
OH PLEASE, SHUT THE HELL UP. You gouys would'nt know what good was if you had goodies, Rush is great, I know plenty of libs who think Rush has talent, give credit where credit is due, he got to be where he is by doing SOMTHING good. He is a wealth of knowledge that none of you will ever have, so cut him some slack. You know-nothing idiot berkinstockers, @!#$.

You Can Do The Robot With SB

Friday, April 08, 2005 8:38 AM on j-body.org
You're just trolling right, you're not serious? Tell me your joking.

---

Friday, April 08, 2005 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Talent for getting hooked on perscription drugs, maybe

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Friday, April 08, 2005 9:12 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]Talent for getting hooked on perscription drugs, maybe

Oh, please.... Your not perfect eaither... Clinton was an adultorer, thats worse...

Friday, April 08, 2005 9:25 AM on j-body.org
did i ever claim to be?

Granted, i think clinton was as much of a pud as Bush is, but i don't have high feelings for political swine (actually, calling a politician swine is an insult to swine everywhere).

But, your claims that Rush has talent, much like a Star Wars fanboy, simply won't wash. Political pundits don't have talent except for pointing out the blindingly obvious, and skewing it to back up whatever stance they think everyone selse should have.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, April 08, 2005 9:43 AM on j-body.org
Hey, the "real" war forum is back!!! D

Anyways, I think Rush, Ann, and all the rest (Here on Gilligan's island!!!) need to seriously take a step back and inform themselves. We're fighting a pointless and unnecessary war, (although I do support our troops) the cost of energy has skyrocketed in the last 5 years, unemployment is high, and the economy rebound is hollow and sure to give way even worse when it does collapse. (often described as a Democratic trait, but who's in control???) Things are not great, and yet these people can keep on complimenting Bush without comong back up for air. Stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, April 08, 2005 9:49 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]did i ever claim to be?

Granted, i think clinton was as much of a pud as Bush is, but i don't have high feelings for political swine (actually, calling a politician swine is an insult to swine everywhere).

But, your claims that Rush has talent, much like a Star Wars fanboy, simply won't wash. Political pundits don't have talent except for pointing out the blindingly obvious, and skewing it to back up whatever stance they think everyone selse should have.

C'MON KEEPER!!! EVEN A LIB CAN UNDERSTAND HE IS WHERE HE IS BECAUSE HE IS TALENTED... SHEESH!!!

You have NO idea what your talking about.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search