I've found my savior, Jesus Christ - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I've found my savior, Jesus Christ
Friday, April 08, 2005 9:01 AM on j-body.org
...as much as some of those who belevle in god make fun of those that don't.

Not speficically you, Godspeed, but there are those that prefer to atack, rather than coexist.

As for the "God Lives in a Nuclear Sub", It is a sardonic comment made about MIRV nuclear missles in submarines that can wipe human life off of the planet.

Still, i'd not let it get under your skin--you belive in God, and you know you're going to go to heaven, and Jesus forgives you for your trespasses, so what does it matter when someone makes fun of it?

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 12:56 AM on j-body.org
personally i dont really care, but its just something that gets on my nerves... if that makes sense. like with modding cars... a lot of people see us as "street racin punks"... i dont really care if someone says that just becuase he see or hear me go by... but its just annoying....

Saturday, April 09, 2005 2:10 AM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]...as much as some of those who belevle in god make fun of those that don't.

Not speficically you, Godspeed, but there are those that prefer to atack, rather than coexist.

As for the "God Lives in a Nuclear Sub", It is a sardonic comment made about MIRV nuclear missles in submarines that can wipe human life off of the planet.

Still, i'd not let it get under your skin--you belive in God, and you know you're going to go to heaven, and Jesus forgives you for your trespasses, so what does it matter when someone makes fun of it?

It's like if people looked at you and were like "oh he's some satanic Goth boy who lives with mommy and mommy made him take out the trash so he will revolt and kill himself". People probably look at you and put you into that category because they are misinformed about who you really are. Now people may think that about you, but just imagine people saying that to you day in and day out.

Do you realize how much it sucks to sit here and watch a group of car enthusiasts make fun of one of the things you are most passionate about in your life? You may think it's a joke, but to some people it's their life. If the God-bashing is this bad in a car forum, I can only imagine how bad it is in the "outside" world.

Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:55 AM on j-body.org
thats because some people are just plain disrespectful peices of human waste. I try very hard not to label people or make fun of thier religion, its just wrong

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search