The occult..... etc... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The occult..... etc...
Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:32 PM on j-body.org
Keeper, this one's calling your name! I have very, VERY limited knowledges of the occult in a basic sense. I'm very interested in learning more about Wiccan, Gaelic, etc. traditions and craft, or anything else related. Any basic overviews or any websites/books with lots of information would be great. Also maybe a debate on anyones views of it....

Re: The occult..... etc...
Saturday, April 23, 2005 11:07 PM on j-body.org
i put wicca into google and got a ton of hits, funny though, one site seemed good, till i got to a part that said "wiccans are not satanists, The negativity in that offshoot of Christianity is not for harmonious thinkers such as Witches." that made me laugh because while its a well made site, they have no clue about satanism, and the fact that it has no connection with christianity at all, they were thinking of devil worship, totally different ballgame. but anyways, yeah, google wicca, you find a lot of good stuff

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:20 AM on j-body.org
I think their message was to the christians that equate anything not christian with satanic.

Basically, occult is the study of "hidden knowledge" That means there's occultic stufdy on basically, anything.

I've found that there are some books that are pretty good, and some that are horrible, but even the pretty good ones can't be taken verbatim (like, say, the christians tend to o with the bible). practising the occult, wicca, and paganism often revolves around what works for YOU and you specifically.

However, that being said, a good place to start IMHO would be the books written by Konstantinos. They shed some light on things. A freind of mine recommends Blavatsky, while i think she's a stuffy crackpot.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:37 AM on j-body.org
Stay away from Silver Ravenwolf books...

Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:55 AM on j-body.org
Keeper; I was just wondering if there is any correlation between occults and the "Gothic" type life style? Where you "Gothic" before or after you begain interest in occults?

Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:20 PM on j-body.org
Actually, i had an intrest in the occult before i ever discovered i was gothic.

and i've noticed that a majority--about 51% of true goths (the ones that it's not a "phase" for them) are christian.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search