Best web site I have seen in a while - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Best web site I have seen in a while
Thursday, April 07, 2005 3:54 PM on j-body.org
http://anti-liberal.org/

Even if you are a liberal yourself. You have finally seen the first republican fact page that actacks anyone. Unlike liberal crap based off of attacking and using non-factual propaganda.

Re: Best web site I have seen in a while
Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:31 PM on j-body.org
Only morons label themselves "liberal" or "conservative"... Whatever happened to thinking for yourself?

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:36 PM on j-body.org
bliZsham wrote:Only morons label themselves "liberal" or "conservative"... Whatever happened to thinking for yourself?

The 80's happened.

Friday, April 08, 2005 7:22 AM on j-body.org
Please... So you find a site that reinforces both your narrow-minded views and your ego(since you get to feel you're on the "right/correct" side). How sad...

Hey Rollinredcavi - Hows about THESE.

http://www.Anti-RedSheep.org - to show how Republicans have some really dumb policies/ideas and to show some of their major faults and failures.

http://www.Anti-BlueSheep.org - to show how Democrats have some really dumb policies/ideas and to show some of their major faults and failures.

I just made those up, but I think they should exist, just for people like you. The funny thing about people like yourself(on either side of the political scale), is that if I said something bad about a politician(esp a major player) on "your side," rather that try to defend this politician with anything of substance, you'll simply just attack a politician of the "other side"(falsely ASSuming that I am on the "other side" - in this case a liberal). Same thing if I attack a favored policy etc. It's just a I'm right you're wrong political pissing contest, which has much less to do with the actual issues, more to do with who's right and who's wrong. Just goes to show that adults never really grow out of acting completely childish, especially when it comes to things that are actually important.

I know a guy who won't drink certain kinds of soda, eat certain kinds of food, etc - because "n#%gers" are fond of them, in his view. Now if you think that's just plain stupid(well it is), then I must ask you one thing - Is it any more intelligent to shun certain political views(in favor of your party's views) because those are "L#%eral" views or C#%servative views!? Of course not!! But that is exactly what the mindless sheep - who have their collective heads permananently shoved up their perspective party's ass - do.

Conservatives say - Liberals = idiots
Liberals say - Conservatives = idiots
I say - You're both right!!

Remember that George Washington HATED the concept of America EVEN HAVING POLITICAL PARTIES - Maybe he knew something most of you do not. Both groups have their moments of fame, and moments of shame, neither one is right, or wrong, all of the time. Neither see this. The better(I didn't say prominent, I said BETTER) politicians on both sides don't feel a stong need to always vote with their party. So I'll just leave you with my favorite self originating quote -
Quote:

It's a lot easier to see the light when your not wearing the 10" thick lead-coated sunglasses of party politics.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, April 08, 2005 7:15 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:Please... So you find a site that reinforces both your narrow-minded views and your ego(since you get to feel you're on the "right/correct" side). How sad...

Hey Rollinredcavi - Hows about THESE.

- to show how Republicans have some really dumb policies/ideas and to show some of their major faults and failures.

- to show how Democrats have some really dumb policies/ideas and to show some of their major faults and failures.

I just made those up, but I think they should exist, just for people like you. The funny thing about people like yourself(on either side of the political scale), is that if I said something bad about a politician(esp a major player) on "your side," rather that try to defend this politician with anything of substance, you'll simply just attack a politician of the "other side"(falsely ASSuming that I am on the "other side" - in this case a liberal). Same thing if I attack a favored policy etc. It's just a I'm right you're wrong political pissing contest, which has much less to do with the actual issues, more to do with who's right and who's wrong. Just goes to show that adults never really grow out of acting completely childish, especially when it comes to things that are actually important.

I know a guy who won't drink certain kinds of soda, eat certain kinds of food, etc - because "n#%gers" are fond of them, in his view. Now if you think that's just plain stupid(well it is), then I must ask you one thing - Is it any more intelligent to shun certain political views(in favor of your party's views) because those are "L#%eral" views or C#%servative views!? Of course not!! But that is exactly what the mindless sheep - who have their collective heads permananently shoved up their perspective party's ass - do.

Conservatives say - Liberals = idiots
Liberals say - Conservatives = idiots
I say - You're both right!!

Remember that George Washington HATED the concept of America EVEN HAVING POLITICAL PARTIES - Maybe he knew something most of you do not. Both groups have their moments of fame, and moments of shame, neither one is right, or wrong, all of the time. Neither see this. The better(I didn't say prominent, I said BETTER) politicians on both sides don't feel a stong need to always vote with their party. So I'll just leave you with my favorite self originating quote -
Quote:

It's a lot easier to see the light when your not wearing the 10" thick lead-coated sunglasses of party politics.

I knew this post would weed out some liberals, exactly like they the web site is talking about. You all come on here and make posts about how bad Bush is so deal with this and let me make fun of your views.
Friday, April 08, 2005 7:22 PM on j-body.org
how come its like you think that everyone should trash every republicans views without even knowing thier views. I think I have seen like 10 posts in the last month showing web sites about how bad Bush is or some crap. I am not trying to change your mind or tell you your wrong. I am trying to show my point of view. If you wanted to portary the message you said in your above post you could have simply not replied. All you did with the last post you made is prove my view on liberals. You cant deal with it when we poke fun at you or show facts that dont support your views, yet you can do it against us? I am in no way trying to make enemies by this post, I am trying to hopefully at least get through to you that you always think us republicans think we are always right, yet you do nothing different, in fact you get even more upset. Look at how long it has taken democrats to get over the election, they still havent, and they still wont support Bush in the slightest, yet we must support your views? Your contradicting yourself, that is my only point in this.

I see there have probably been many "liberals" who have read this post and not replied, that proves to me that some of them understand either what I was trying to to or they realize that things go both ways, not just in a self conceded way.
Friday, April 08, 2005 10:11 PM on j-body.org
sigh...

Poor, poor misguided Rollinredcavi...

Your reply shows one of two things with certainty. Either -
1. You didn't read my post at all, or at least not very well.
or
2. You have no comprehension of what my post is saying.

You seriously need to re-read(or read in the first place) my post. If you need me to explain any of it to you, just ask.

Worst of all, you feel the need to classify ME as a "Liberal" - which is very inaccurate. I'm not a sheep thank you. Conservatives are red sheep, and Liberals are Blue sheep. The two groups may not agree on much, but they ARE both just sheep, and so they're still just the same as they are different IMO. AND I AM NEITHER ONE DAMMIT I don't need some pathetic, weak group mentality because - I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN - look into that.

Quote:

how come its like you think that everyone should trash every republicans views without even knowing thier views.
That's a nice ASSumption you made there. Actually, I DO understand BOTH Republican's views and Democrat's views, and I judge them both according to MERIT. You see I don't side with either "team." I side with what I feel is correct on each issue, giving no consideration to which party I'm "siding" with.

And just for your info, despite what you may think, disliking Bush DOES NOT make you a Liberal by any means. I know quite a few traditional Republicans who can't stand that asshat cowboy. By the same token, I know quite a few traditional Democrats who loath John Kerry. Neither should have been president - ever. But I felt Bush was just that much worse than Kerry. When it comes to choosing between THOSE two - pick your poison cuz you're screwed either way, but you can choose your negative side-effects. That is all.

And just in case you still haven't got this through your thick-ass skull - I AM NOT A LIBERAL!!

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, April 08, 2005 11:03 PM on j-body.org
BRING BACK THE WHIGS

Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:57 PM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:sigh...

Poor, poor misguided Rollinredcavi...

Your reply shows one of two things with certainty. Either -
1. You didn't read my post at all, or at least not very well.
or
2. You have no comprehension of what my post is saying.

You seriously need to re-read(or read in the first place) my post. If you need me to explain any of it to you, just ask.

Worst of all, you feel the need to classify ME as a "Liberal" - which is very inaccurate. I'm not a sheep thank you. Conservatives are red sheep, and Liberals are Blue sheep. The two groups may not agree on much, but they ARE both just sheep, and so they're still just the same as they are different IMO. AND I AM NEITHER ONE DAMMIT I don't need some pathetic, weak group mentality because - I HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN - look into that.

Quote:

how come its like you think that everyone should trash every republicans views without even knowing thier views.
That's a nice ASSumption you made there. Actually, I DO understand BOTH Republican's views and Democrat's views, and I judge them both according to MERIT. You see I don't side with either "team." I side with what I feel is correct on each issue, giving no consideration to which party I'm "siding" with.

And just for your info, despite what you may think, disliking Bush DOES NOT make you a Liberal by any means. I know quite a few traditional Republicans who can't stand that asshat cowboy. By the same token, I know quite a few traditional Democrats who loath John Kerry. Neither should have been president - ever. But I felt Bush was just that much worse than Kerry. When it comes to choosing between THOSE two - pick your poison cuz you're screwed either way, but you can choose your negative side-effects. That is all.

And just in case you still haven't got this through your thick-ass skull - I AM NOT A LIBERAL!!

Ok, I am admitting that I did not interpret your post correctly. Herby appologizing to you. I do feel; however, that your origional post, when interpreted correctly still shows some aspects of what I am attempting to mention. All I am really saying it that whether democrat, or independant (such as you seem to say you are), seem to really get jump at a supporter of Bush (such as me) when i mention the slightest thing about my views and how I think there is several false accusations when people refer to Bush. I state my oppinions, somtimes not even oppinions, rather just other sides as some people may view the topic. Right once doing so those people accuse me of posting that I am one sided and that I am saying thier freedom of speach is completely wrong and that I have no respect for that freedom. Yet when I post somthing like this, there is a response, whether by a liberal (which you are not, sorry) or anyone that doesnt see this the way I do, which basically states that I am completely wrong and knocking my freedom of speach somewhat. You state that I am narrow-minded and somthing about my ego. That sounds like you know me really really well dont you? Do you know if I even really agree with everything on that web site? Well to be honest I really dont exactly support everything said. Really my main thing about the web site was the forums. There is some quite humerous stuff in there (read it you might find some funny, or you might not). I am a quite strong republican, I will label people as liberals, when it is inherently obvious. That doesnt make me any more wrong to label them that it is wrong for you to label me as some of the things you said. Whether you are a liberal or not. Am I any for of an idiot than you or a liberal. Absolutely not. In fact, politicaly, we can all consider ourselves idiots. There is no right or wrong views, there are simply individuals as you labeled yourself. Your no more right that I am. Get that though your thick-skull (since you said it I am going to say it). Honestly your insults and rants did not bother me at all. I expected that when creating this post. In fact I respected your post (when interpreted correctly ) because it shows some of thing individuality that I agree with, Yet it also shows a prime example of someone believing their views are better than others. My first reply was obnixious, and does not reflect how I truly feel. I was looking to post somthing of that nature. As long as there are anti-repulican and anti-bush threads going around, I am going to disagree often and challenge often. It wont get anywhere and I understand that, no one will change their mind much. Yet there is a point where the anti-repulican atmosphere on the forums is just as obnoxious as the reply I first gave you. I will gladly disscuss any issue which somone and I dont agree; however, when every response I recieve is saying that my views are wrong, I will reply and post threads in the same manner.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:24 PM on j-body.org
RRC:

Just an idea for you... Before you start trudging into one of the long winded and futile posts about liberal media, I have a book for you to read:

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400048753/104-4079168-7815158?v=glance">David Brock, the Republican Noise Machine</a>, before you rip him he whored for the republican media as well.

Turn around is fair play I guess.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, April 29, 2005 8:35 AM on j-body.org
Screw you guys, I voted for David Cobb.

-----------------------
1997 Cavalier Z24
1992 Cavalier Z24 - *RIP*
"I consistently feel like something's missing out of the new cavvy. I'm pretty sure its 2 cylinders."

Friday, April 29, 2005 11:40 AM on j-body.org
The first huh?

Google for "Anti Liberal"

Them conservatives must not know how to use them internets yet.

---

Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:49 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:RRC:

Just an idea for you... Before you start trudging into one of the long winded and futile posts about liberal media, I have a book for you to read:

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1400048753/104-4079168-7815158?v=glance">David Brock, the Republican Noise Machine</a>, before you rip him he whored for the republican media as well.

Turn around is fair play I guess.

I wont read another bull@!#$ book. I have heard enough jibberish from democrates and liberals on every damn new channel and paper that I dont have time to read about more lies. THanks though.
Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:57 AM on j-body.org
Rollinredcavi wrote:http://anti-liberal.org/

Even if you are a liberal yourself. You have finally seen the first republican fact page that actacks anyone. Unlike liberal crap based off of attacking and using non-factual propaganda.

Toronto Street Racing | J-Body club of Ontario | J-Body Tech Library
Equality is a Prescription, Not a Description. Learn the Difference, Newbs.
Sunday, May 01, 2005 10:59 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of
the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to
drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Food for thought

Monday, May 02, 2005 3:20 PM on j-body.org
I don't think I've ever seen someone so determined to remain ignorant.

---

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:29 PM on j-body.org
RRC: He was a REPUBLICAN. He's not going for either side.

If you have no time for books, you have no business trying to argue... Learn before you spew forth party rhetoric.

And Agustin is right. You seem to want to not know anything... I guess it's fitting that the Repbulicans were once called the "Know-Nothings."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search