War Forum Christ followers???... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
War Forum Christ followers???...
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:02 PM on j-body.org
I would like to know who are the Christians that participate in the Jbody war forum, and any of those of interested in participating in centering this thread to topics based solely in, about, around, and on Jesus Christ. This way we can cut through the arguing about what this thread is about. Please let me know any topics that you may have of interest and how your walks are going. Lets hope we can have a thread that will not only challenge argumentitively about biblical areas, but help to get us thinking, but also how we can be challenged from getting too comfortable in our walk with the Lord. God Bless all!
The first topic of Discussion that will most undoubtably will lead to challenge our walks, Christian or not, is who do you believe Jesus to be, not just based from the bible, but in application to each of our individual lives. Mere man or God Sent Son, or both?

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com

Re: War Forum Christ followers???...
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:16 PM on j-body.org
I am Christian.

Jesus is a personal extended from the Godhead to lead by example. His actions reflect those of an avatar on a quest to teach goodness and forgiveness. He also tought the value of a good days work and that we cannot live outside of society, but are obligated to contibute to the welfare of others. He taught duty and sacrifice as well.

My Biblical question: Who was Kain afraid of? When God cast him from the garden he begged to be allowed to stay stating that he would be killed by those outside the garden, leading God to say that whosoever shall kill Kain shall suffer 7 fold. Who are they? Also surrounding that story, what is the signifigance of the Earth crying up with Abel's blood, does this suggest a consciousness within the Earth itself?

PAX
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:20 PM on j-body.org
Persona, not "personal". Trying to be clear that God cannot be divided and has three persona that extend but do not seperate from God, in fact they are God.

PAX
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:38 PM on j-body.org
I think i call the three persona the three parts/ or entities that make up the Godhead. I think "whover" that you are mentioning, meant everbody, to show His love even to one(Kain) who had sinned against Him, maybe for exemplification that God is the same then, now, and forever in His actions, just in my opinion.

Smile, Jesus loves you!!!!! <><
Manchild-ProPain, out now, Sphereofhiphop.com
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:44 PM on j-body.org
i think what he is asking is who "whoever" is, if adam and eve begot cain and abel and cain slew able, who else on the planet would there be to kill cain. there is no reference that god created nor that adam and eve multiplied more

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 5:12 PM on j-body.org
But "they" are outside The Garden right? Why are they outside if they are products of Adam and Eve. On top of that, Cain (or Kain, whatever) had children. It was his great great grandson or something "Lemmec (lemmach, lemmic?) that accidentily shot him with an arrow and recieved the punishment right? So if he was kicked out of the Garden, he should be alone because "the first family" lived inside the garden right? But no, there were people that were both a threat, and eventually mixed with his bloodline. What gives? Was there many families created and Adam and Eve held a political position of high importance? I thought Cain, Abel and Seth were the only products... Hmmm....

What about "The earth called up with the blood of Abel"?

PAX
Wednesday, May 18, 2005 10:12 PM on j-body.org
Anyone that isn't brain-dead knows that I'm not Christian, but I'll speak up for Pretjah, because he seems to have vaporized within the last couple of months.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2005 6:01 AM on j-body.org
Im a Christian.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:25 AM on j-body.org
I am not a Christian, but, I would like to have that question answered.

Who killed Cain, how did Cain have children if there were no other humans other than Adam and Eve and thier offspring.

If Adam and Eve are the only people where did Cain's children come from, Eve?? Would that not be incest and therefore wrong??

I like this sort of topic, because the beginning of the bible really throws me off.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:55 AM on j-body.org
i am nothing. god is not real. and if u think he is, prove it to me.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:17 AM on j-body.org
^^^ I have nothing to prove to anyone...I have faith and that is all that matters

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:33 AM on j-body.org
^^^that s a statement i can stand behind, steph

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:24 AM on j-body.org
^^^ Thank you...Im starting to learn that it shouldnt matter what other people think about you all the time, if I have anything to prove, its for myself

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:30 AM on j-body.org
...and then you should just know--no need to prove to yourself.

Be who you are and if people don't like it--they can mate with a wildebeast.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:33 AM on j-body.org
Jesus was a Man.

Jesus is no more divine than you or I.

Jesus is as much God's 'son' as you and I.

Jesus's beleifs were simple, its unfortunate that everyone from his time till today have twisted and manipulated what he was and waht he stood for.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:00 PM on j-body.org
bad _kitty wrote:I am not a Christian, but, I would like to have that question answered.

Who killed Cain, how did Cain have children if there were no other humans other than Adam and Eve and thier offspring.

If Adam and Eve are the only people where did Cain's children come from, Eve?? Would that not be incest and therefore wrong??

I like this sort of topic, because the beginning of the bible really throws me off.

Lemmick (spelling?) killed Cain, that is documented. He was a blind guy who fired an arrow and accidently killed Cain, then his family suffered for it.

There must have been people outside the garden as Cain had children (know for their musical abilities) and Cain was kicked out of the garden so the mother must have been outside the garden as well. Abel had no children, but the third son, Seth had children, I have no idea who the mother was. This is a question for Fr. Fred.

Remember that the Genisis story is told about 3 times in the Bible and each adds a bit of detail to the others. It can be difficult to sort out.

As far as proof of God's existance.. You can read Aristotle or you can read the arguments (very long) on NewAdvent.org or some other Christian webset.

PAX
Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:16 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Jesus is as much God's 'son' as you and I.

Unfortunately, many christians look at all of humanity as god's children, so this one could be rendered moot.

Anyhow, i'm sure that the chrstians would appreciate it if people didn't come into this thread without anything constructive to say...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:19 PM on j-body.org
ha ^4;

original ? was who was cain afraid of?

who indeed could he be afraid of at the time, at the point in time that genesis 4 is described there are none other than adam, eve, cain, and abel. cain kills abel leaving three, leaves the AO and finds a wife. where did she come from? also the bible says that lamech has slain a man to his wounding, and a young man to his hurt and will will be avenged 77 fold. does not say specifically that he killed cain. at that is the last you hear of cain.

genesis as a whole is aboot as vague as kwame kilpatricks credit card statements, the very beginning and the very end are mostly clear, along with the destruction of soddom and gomorrah. otherwise it is like reading schindler's list.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:25 PM on j-body.org
sorry, took a while to post and people squeezed in on me, i am relatively ignorant to the bible, however i have decided to read it and the quran so that i can be more knowledgable. i am not far along so if my post is discounted by future books go light on me, and just say sorry you are wrong that is actually told (insert area of bible) and it's all good.

although i am not a christian i don't care what your beliefs are and am trying to be civil and unoffensive in my posts and questions. i do not need a sermon, just simple answers to questions.

thank you

Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:53 PM on j-body.org
I'm a christian. My church is starting a new series in June titled, Religion: Believe It or Not. It is an analysis of all of the other popular worldly religions. It should be interesting. An audio version of the messages are available on the internet after the talk is given. Check www.northridgechurch.com for more info on it. The series starts June 4th.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:55 PM on j-body.org
ah same day as the final wing cup

Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:12 PM on j-body.org
To those commenting on Cain and Abel...

What about Lilith?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:19 PM on j-body.org
Lillith got turfed, the books she appears in are considered ingenuine, or disgenuine.. Fake. Who knows but the inconsistancies in those books eliminated them from cannon.

PAX
Friday, May 20, 2005 10:38 PM on j-body.org
Hairy Blackdude wrote:i am nothing. god is not real. and if u think he is, prove it to me.
You are nothing. You are not real. You do not exist. Your posts are all the result of a random collection of EMP interference of a CAT5(networking) cable - which although random, somehow formed legitimate packets which where directed to the org servers which mistakingly accepted it as legitimate(although unintelligent) post reply requests, and so we have been reading the posts of a man who does not and never has existed.

And if you did exist(which you certainly don't until proven otherwise), you love Canada more than life itself. Despite anything your random EMP interference may say, you love Canada and cannot prove otherwise. Saying that you don't like Canada proves nothing, because you do love Canada, and would die(if you actually existed - which you don't) for Canada. You CANNOT PROVE otherwise, even if you did exist.

Then again, I've never been to Canada, and as such I have never seen Canada, so I'm lead to the conclusion that Canada doesn't really exist, and never did. Just another old wives tale to me. The US(except for the western states) and Jamaica exist, but nothing else.

Furthermore, I've never caught an STD, so they obviously don't exist. Nor have I gotten a woman pregnant, so obviously sex doesn't really cause pregnancy, and so obviously my parents lied - the stork must have brought me to life instead(I've actually seen one - so they do exist). But since STD's and pregnancy are just myths to scare teenagers away from having sex, I can have all the consequence free fun I want. But you can't have sex Hairy Blackdude - since random EMP pulses causing electrical noise on a CAT5 cable can't have sex. And if they can, prove it.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, May 20, 2005 10:52 PM on j-body.org
^^^

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search