War Forum Christ followers???... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: War Forum Christ followers???...
Saturday, May 21, 2005 7:52 AM on j-body.org

Saturday, May 21, 2005 1:11 PM on j-body.org
...the same as the gnostic gospels? still, and this is just my personal experience...never discount the discounted.

but hey, i'm not christian, so i can't say. but if you ask me, Adam was a fool for going for that prude yuppie eve rather than that delictable dish as Lillith

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Saturday, May 21, 2005 6:45 PM on j-body.org
I'm sure that those gospels contained some truths.. The problem is they had been tampered with and couldn't be trusted.. Besides, if they were included it would mess with the Kabolic nature of the Bible. The old testament being two sections of 22 books each and the new testament being 22 books

PAX
Saturday, May 21, 2005 10:25 PM on j-body.org
Kabalic?

Groups of 22 are Kabals, correct?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:47 AM on j-body.org
BINGO

3 is also signifigant allong with the total of 66 books.

Kabala is a tricky subject I don't want to get into but I will say that as its name is of Hebrew origin, and English spelling is wrong.. So I can spell it however I want

I'm supposed to wait until I'm 40 to get any deeper into that topic.

PAX
Monday, May 23, 2005 9:53 AM on j-body.org
The same could be said about the bible itself--but, simply deleting some truth to make a number seems very erroneus when you're dealing with an explanation to everything--after all, if there is truth in the gnostic gospels, wouldn't you want that truth known?

Again, this matters little since i'm not a christian, but just playing devil's advocate here (no pun intended).

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Friday, May 27, 2005 7:45 PM on j-body.org
I am a Christian too, since october of last year. My life has never been so great. I love Jesus and everything he has done for us. I am so grateful. For the people who dont know him or reject him, i pray that God helps them through their lives and brings them to Jesus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:51 AM on j-body.org
I hope you don't have to meet Ganesh when you die

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:27 PM on j-body.org
Im a Christian

SPONSERED BY: Cavalier Extreme

West Virgina J-bodies[/URL]
Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:38 PM on j-body.org
steveo wrote:I am a Christian too, since october of last year. My life has never been so great. I love Jesus and everything he has done for us. I am so grateful. For the people who dont know him or reject him, i pray that God helps them through their lives and brings them to Jesus.

I find myself in the same boat. I just found Christianity and the teachings not that long ago. It changed who I am. However, I still am not perfect and have many things to work on (I still curse on accident way too much, and sometimes act perverted in person to get some laughs) but I pray that my mistakes only make me stronger. I know that I have flaws and I hope that God shows me the way through them all and keeps me interested in his word.

Friday, June 17, 2005 12:06 AM on j-body.org
Im a christian too... in fact baptized about 2 years ago. this is a good post, lots of information, good debate, and getting to know fellow believers is always a good thing!

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Friday, June 17, 2005 5:55 AM on j-body.org
Roofy wrote:Anyone that isn't brain-dead knows that I'm not Christian, but I'll speak up for Pretjah, because he seems to have vaporized within the last couple of months.

thanks i appreciate it...i've been extremely busy lately wife just had our daughter, we've also been given custody of our now 18 month old god daughter so with in a few months we went from no kids to 2 kids. and we moved and a billion other things have gone on.
Friday, June 17, 2005 6:02 AM on j-body.org
Steveo and Mike

it's great to hear that you guys are new believers. i pray you guys stay strong especially on this board as some of the people can be down right ignorant towards christians and others of other faiths. just let it roll off your chest.
Friday, June 17, 2005 6:05 AM on j-body.org
as for who was Cain afraid of...well this is in no way OFFICIAL christian docturine but i have two seperate beliefs

1.he was afraid of fallen angels. it's documented in other places of scripture that fallen angels walked on earth and actually eventually mated with human females. so it's not to far of a stretch to assume they were on the earth at that point.

2. God simply created other humans and adam was simply the first. now i know some of you will argue that God couldn't have done this cause he created the earth in 6 days. well i'll simply ask the question How long was Adam and Eve in the Garden? no one knows. i personally believe it was quite a long time even possible thousands of years. now before you ask how could that have been well note they didn't know death until eating the apple!
Friday, June 17, 2005 9:01 AM on j-body.org
Well, i hate to threadjack, but i wish you congratulations (and condolences) on your new daughter, prejah.

If you don't understand the "condolences" part, i urge you to rent "Bill Cosby: Himself". I think this quote from him sums it up:

"My wife and I were intellectuals...then we had children."

Still good luck, and i know you'll make a wonderful father.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, June 17, 2005 9:18 AM on j-body.org
thanks yeah i've seen that!! the baby is actually great....she only wakes up once in the middle of the night to feed then goes right back to sleep she only cries when she is hungry and is very even tempered. the 18 month old is also great she is starting her terrible two's early but hopefully she will get out of them early too!!!
Friday, June 17, 2005 9:30 AM on j-body.org
You can only hope. A good rule of thumb my dad thought me was that if they are rebellious when young, their teenage years will be relatively easy, and vice-versa. I was a terror when i was a child (considering my step-mom, i feel justified), and was fairly quiet when i was a teen--mainly biding my time to get out of the house. my brother was a little goody-two-shoes as a kid, but was a hellion when he was a teen.

So keep that in mind. Still, you have to promise to the JBO that after your wife fisnishes punishing your children, you have to videotape it when she comes back downstairs and begins to talk out loud to NOBODY hehehehe <j/k>

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search