Pentagon...what really happened??? 56k warning - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pentagon...what really happened??? 56k warning
Monday, June 20, 2005 2:23 PM on j-body.org
well @!#$ me runnin, good luck with that

mmmmmmmmm, crow

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:53 PM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:So, technically "this" has been in the planning at least 35 years.

"This" meaning the WTC attack. The WTC wasnt even built 35 years ago, so right there is the first red flag.

the plan could be with any big or tall building, doesnt matter, same effect and result.

i truly believe that the us government knows everything, even the future.

-Borsty
Sunday, July 03, 2005 6:49 AM on j-body.org
i had a co-worker who was in the national gaurd as an m.p. we watched the plane go
into the world trade center. and about five minutes later his wife called saying that he had just been called up to report for active duty. he was asigned to gaurd duty at the pentagon. when he got there it was still burning. to quote him the next day "there were parts of a plane everywhere." if you look at the pictures in the link they show the windows still intact well no $h!t they are BLAST windows! as for the hole... for the love of god what did you expect an out line of the jetliner just like what happens when bugs bunny runs thru a wall? please dont forget that the building was made from reinforced
concrete. reinforced concrete walls dont leave the out line of bunnys like the cartoons
would have you believe. the "small" hole was made as the body of the plane impacted exploded and started to liquify as it drove into the building.

but lets just say it was a missle. first where was if fired from? second a missle impact would explode on the surface of the building not drill in to it thru 3 of the buildings rings.

and no the u.s. govt. or any govt. for that matter does not tell everyone everything that
goes on and trust me you dont want to know anyway. there is $h!t that goes on that
would have the counrty in a panic if it got out. remember the public is a big stupid scared little kid.

heres something that you didnt hear on the news.

the next night after the PLANE hit the pentagone a dark colered ford van stopped on the bridge over looking the pentagon the door opened up on side and then the gun fire started. three occupents in the van fireing a high caliber fully automatic gun from the side door at the people trying to clean up. the m.p. s on guard duty returned fire holding the van on the bridge untill air support took them out.
thats right took them out! and it wasnt a jet fighter it was an apache attack helicopter. the bridge was closed to traffic while the military removed the van. this was never on the news and most likely wouldnt even be known about if it werent for the fact that my friend that was called up was one of the m.p.'s stationed on the roof he called us at work and told us about it. the phone call was made before the military deemed this to be secret so he cant get in trouble.

does the govt. cover up stuff? sure. is it nesacary? you bet. are you any worse for it?
no. did the govt. blow up there own building? dont be stupid did the govt. blow up
the twin towers? again dont be stupid.

everyone do yourselves a favor DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY OF THE CRAP SPEWED
BY MIKE MYERS OR THE OTHER NUTS WHO SAY THE GOVT. / BUSH DID THIS
remember it all boils down to there mad they lost the election. and i wish mike myers would just go back to his own country and stay out of ours. has anyone else noticed how canadaians think there suppior to us or smarter? i say invade them too what are they gonna do send the mounties after us?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 8:30 AM on j-body.org
jackolope:

You are very blind my friend.

Sunday, July 03, 2005 10:55 AM on j-body.org
lowercontrol is it? um, ok if you say so. Hey quick there goes george bush with sadam and bin ladin and hey look is that elvis there too and wait whats that why its a ufo. gasp!!! there all aliens! sent here from melmac to try to take over the world! oh
no look the door its, its opening. oh god what horrors from beyond await inside!!
double gasp!!! gasp!! gasp!!! look inside why its pinky and the brain!!! they really are trying to take over the world!!! warner bros was right!! gasp!!! gasp!!! gasp!!! it all makes sence now why there called warner bros. my god man they've been trying to warn us all this time!!!! were all fools!!! and now its too late were all doomed, doomed i say!!!! quick gather all your belongings and your loved ones and head for the hills its our only chance!!!! dont ask me whats in the hills but warner bros always say to go there so grab your allumium hats and run as fast as you can!!!! your cars are no good the computer thats in them is in direct contact with the mother ship... oh no they've traced me AAAHHHHHHH its the aliens there at my house. ha just killed 3 of them with my homemade death ray.

must.......... send................ aliens.......................everywhere.......................its too late for ...................me ........................save yourselfes........................ dont worry......................
about me i'll ...............................try to hold.......................... them off.

oh god the "AA" batieries in my deathray just died!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the end.....................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, July 03, 2005 9:16 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:i had a co-worker who was in the national gaurd as an m.p. we watched the plane go
into the world trade center. and about five minutes later his wife called saying that he had just been called up to report for active duty. he was asigned to gaurd duty at the pentagon. when he got there it was still burning. to quote him the next day "there were parts of a plane everywhere." if you look at the pictures in the link they show the windows still intact well no $h!t they are BLAST windows! as for the hole... for the love of god what did you expect an out line of the jetliner just like what happens when bugs bunny runs thru a wall? please dont forget that the building was made from reinforced
concrete. reinforced concrete walls dont leave the out line of bunnys like the cartoons
would have you believe. the "small" hole was made as the body of the plane impacted exploded and started to liquify as it drove into the building.

but lets just say it was a missle. first where was if fired from? second a missle impact would explode on the surface of the building not drill in to it thru 3 of the buildings rings.

and no the u.s. govt. or any govt. for that matter does not tell everyone everything that
goes on and trust me you dont want to know anyway. there is $h!t that goes on that
would have the counrty in a panic if it got out. remember the public is a big stupid scared little kid.

heres something that you didnt hear on the news.

the next night after the PLANE hit the pentagone a dark colered ford van stopped on the bridge over looking the pentagon the door opened up on side and then the gun fire started. three occupents in the van fireing a high caliber fully automatic gun from the side door at the people trying to clean up. the m.p. s on guard duty returned fire holding the van on the bridge untill air support took them out.
thats right took them out! and it wasnt a jet fighter it was an apache attack helicopter. the bridge was closed to traffic while the military removed the van. this was never on the news and most likely wouldnt even be known about if it werent for the fact that my friend that was called up was one of the m.p.'s stationed on the roof he called us at work and told us about it. the phone call was made before the military deemed this to be secret so he cant get in trouble.

does the govt. cover up stuff? sure. is it nesacary? you bet. are you any worse for it?
no. did the govt. blow up there own building? dont be stupid did the govt. blow up
the twin towers? again dont be stupid.

everyone do yourselves a favor DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY OF THE CRAP SPEWED
BY MIKE MYERS OR THE OTHER NUTS WHO SAY THE GOVT. / BUSH DID THIS
remember it all boils down to there mad they lost the election. and i wish mike myers would just go back to his own country and stay out of ours. has anyone else noticed how canadaians think there suppior to us or smarter? i say invade them too what are they gonna do send the mounties after us?

I dont believe a word this, Why may you ask? I was in the pentagon when the plane hit,
To many body parts to be there at that time, the wing was going through a renovation.
So offices were closed and people on different levels. Most killed were at thier desks or
workers from the renovation. Other parts came from whatever hit it. The Pentagon walls
are over 4 ft thick, it has steel enforcement, So having all that the damage would be minimal. Just some juice to suck on while you eat that orange.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Thursday, July 07, 2005 5:06 AM on j-body.org
we all know the bush adminastration knew ahead of time that arabs were gonna attack u.s. soil....
the let and helped the 9/11 attacks happen so they could have a good enough excuse to go after the middle east.....

I SAY BOMB THE MIDDLE EAST>> @!#$ THEM ALLL....

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:43 AM on j-body.org
I would love to see you go over there and bomd them, raid unsuspecting families homes, terrify their children, under once circumstance or another be forced to shoot their family in front of them. You would rock man! my @!#$ hero

Everyone over there is human, just like you, they just have a different educational and beleif system, and a somewhat different social culture.

The same goes for North Korea, the people there are not bad, they live under an opressive ruler who has force fed them anti american bs their whole lives.

The world needs help, hope and understanding, not to be blowed up.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 1:30 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:
but lets just say it was a missle. Second a missle impact would explode on the surface of the building not drill in to it thru 3 of the buildings rings.

Actually, if you knew generally anything about military and missile technology, you'd know this is a total crock. They have missles designed to specifically penetrate buildings, underground bunkers, bomb shelers, etc. I believe the nickname for the bunker pentrating missiles are called "bunker busters". Hell, the military were launching missles that were designed to penetrate the mountains in Afganistan and detonate inside. Just because it is a missile, doesn't mean it has to detonate on immediate impact, LOL
Saturday, July 09, 2005 2:14 PM on j-body.org
98_SunFire GT wrote:
jackalope wrote:i

What bridge are you talking about?

I dont think there is a bridge near the Pentagon even.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Saturday, July 09, 2005 7:05 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:the next night after the PLANE hit the pentagone a dark colered ford van stopped on the bridge over looking the pentagon the door opened up on side and then the gun fire started. three occupents in the van fireing a high caliber fully automatic gun from the side door at the people trying to clean up. the m.p. s on guard duty returned fire holding the van on the bridge untill air support took them out.

also what exactly did they take them out with? was it a missile, hellfires, heavy machine gun fire, light machine gun fire, or the new disentigrating leaves no evidence and completely silent uber death ray? seriously man, how did they do it?

and as far as your buddy calling from the roof of the pentagon while completely disregarding any type of security breifing he gets prior to his shift, is not wholly unbelievable but highly unlikely that it is true.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:57 PM on j-body.org
i'll answer them in the order they were asked.

the bridge is part of interstate 495 south out of d.c. it over looks the pentagone at a distance of about a mile (give or take i didnt measure it )

tobogan sorry i dont know what was used we only spoke for a few minutes. no he didnt stop on the roof and call me it was the next day before he reported for duty. and after he reported he was told the incident "never" happened.

now to address exodus 259. yes i do know about the "bunker buster " boms you refer
to but if that was the case then the outer ring would never have come down. those bombs/ missles are designed to plow into a target and then blow up so theat means it would have hit the outer ring plowed thru it and detonated in about the second or third ring, so why did the first one come down? i found a link while at work i'll post it tomorrow. anyway it tells how the walls are reinforced granite and concrete the reinforceing is done by a steel webbing embedded in the walls this kept it from colapsing directly after impact and saved lives. what caused the webbing to eventualy fail? jet fuel. thats also the reason the fire dept couldn't get too close to it, way too hot.

my friend the m.p. also told of how they had to walk thru the basement area after the
removal of the building and plane wreckage were removed. how they had to keep moveing body parts and how his legs got tangled up in someones intestines while wadding thru water that was knee deep.

look i know the govt. is full of $h!t but what do you think they did raid a cemetary for
bodies??? i just hope noone you know ever has to go thru anything like this cause someone somewhere some worthless a$$ who has no life other then his computer will come up with some dumba$$ "theory" that no they really didn't die its just a govt coverup.

any more questions feel free to ask.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:42 PM on j-body.org
I'm curios, how do you explain the disappearance of the people on the Boeing plane then?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:48 PM on j-body.org
zach, to whom are you referring? i know all those poor people died i hope you didnt mean me.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:39 PM on j-body.org
Well, the people is easy actually. With heat from the blast and fire, the bodies would have been damn near vaporized. The same issue they ran into at the WTC and why most bodies weren't even found.

Post that link, cause I want to see the description of how the Pentagon is built. Strikes me as interesting.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:49 AM on j-body.org
ok the link is www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon sorry dont know how to link to it or i would. read this and maybe it will shed some light on some issues that were brought
up.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:28 AM on j-body.org
I have seen more then one bunker buster hit its target... and sure it penetrates, but the outer most entry point ALWAYS sustains SUBSTANCIAL damage.

Jackolope.. why do I ghave the nagging feeling you are either a 13 year old kid, or a Government operative?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:43 AM on j-body.org
lol! neither one nick. you can check my profile. and how many types of ordinance have
you seen used in person? or better yet how many have you actualy used? and if any
how many confirmed kills do you have?

i'll answer these questions too if you'd like.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:47 AM on j-body.org
I have seen more then one bunker buster hit its target... and sure it penetrates, but the outer most entry point ALWAYS sustains SUBSTANCIAL damage.

Thats all I am going to say.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:52 AM on j-body.org
Not to mention all of the variations there are available.. You could make a hole in anything exactly the size you want with the right tweaking..

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:02 AM on j-body.org
o.k. true nick it hits and does cause damage thats true but it does not cause the extent of damage that the penagon suffered that my friend was jet fuel not a bomb.

and for the record i was 4 years in the army got to blow up all kinds of stuff. claymores,
granades, r.p.g's, m-16, 9mm, granade launcher, 50 cal machine gun, m-60,plastic
explosives, never got to try out a tank but i would have loved to, also never dropped any bombs (air force/ marines) saw damn near eveything they use tho. and as for confirmed kills that would have to be 10 bad guys. confirmed means theres a body afterwards that can be counted.

war sucks period, i wish i could change what happened but i cant thats something i'll
just have to live with. but just blindly believeing all the crap these con. theroy nuts come up with is something you can change. i'm not saying to blindly believe the govt. either thats asking for trouble too. just dont discount all those poor people that lost there lives for absolutely no reason. you may as well walk up and spit on there graves and
for that you would get deffinently get a fight out of me.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:47 AM on j-body.org
"Page not found" fix that link, will ya!
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:52 AM on j-body.org
what are you talking abut i just tried it and it works fine???

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:00 AM on j-body.org
ok google does not find it go under "my web search" does your comp have a search link
if so try "my web search" then type it in. sorry didnt know it would be this complicated
to find.

the name of the site is www.snopes2.com then just search for rumors/pentagon.

it should come up.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:15 AM on j-body.org
just tried google. type in www.snopes2.com, then in the search box on there web page type in rumors/pentagon it comes right up its titled under "hunt the boing"
sorry for any confusion. this should answer some questions you may have.

removal of aluminium foil hat is not required to read this site so please everyone who
thinks we bombed ourselves feel free to check it out.

you know who you are because we know who you are.

he he that should screw with there heads real good

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search