Who will you vote for in 2008? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Who will you vote for in 2008?
Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:45 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

All Politicians are liars, cheats, and crooks..No matter what political party

DUH! now we need to wake up and abolish them.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:56 AM on j-body.org
mrgto wrote:I'm voting for me.

Good for you, you'll have at least 1 vote.

Quote:

I will eliminate all foreign aid to the middle east in one year if the isralis and palestinians can't get their stuff together.

You want to guarentee more sept. 11 2001 style attacks? Do that. If the US ended foreign aid (by that I mean properly managed and thought out strategies) you'd see a real uprising in anti-US sentiment, and radicalised beliefs.

Let's not forget that the US wouldn't exist if it weren't for French Foreign aid in the War for Independance (The Brits surrendered to the French. Something you need to look up in history book, not depend on myths or movies for).

Quote:

Social Security? Bye Bye Bye. Anyone born after 2020 will have to go on forced savings when they turn 17 and start earning any kind of paycheck. What they save is what they will get when they turn 65. They can hold it in any multitude of ways.

How about doing something that is not going to make banks offer even lower savings interest rates?

If the proposed system that Dubya has put forward is pushed through, your retirement savings will pretty much be principle, because banks will get your money no matter what, and you'll have to take their interest rates. even if you decide to invest it, you're not guarenteed anything.

How's about listening to Greenspan:
- Reform Social Security from being a Gov't slush fund in minimal market return fund to an actual growth fund so it will at least beat inflation.
- Remove mandatory retirement, people should be able to work as long as they want.

Quote:

Military? Well, I would ask South Korea if they NEED or WANT our troops there. Most likely I would close the base there and send the remaining troops to Japan or Guam.

Ummm.. I would hazard a guess that if South Korea didn't want the US there, they'd say so.

Quote:

Germany? bye. I'll go to other countries that want to be friendly to the US such as Poland.

Sure, run military spending up untold billions more by pulling up stakes, and lose an incredibly lucrative partnership for cross-training with fmr Soviet troops and equipment.

BTW, Poland withdrew (not rotated out... remember that) from Iraq. Just like Spain, Just like Italy... most of the rest of european nations have been tepidly supportive or outright hands-off.

Read before you make an assinine comment like Poland is now your greatest European friend..
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_orbat_coalition.htm

Quote:

I would probably pull most of the troops out of the Middle East but always keep carrier battle groups in the region.

Interesting. Give up on Iraq? Would this be the same mrgto that not 2 years ago was thumping the war drums? Could it be? You've finally realised the utter stupidity of going in in the first place?

Hey, now that you're in, you're in. You're not turning tail and running like a coward because of a few unneccessary deaths.

I had said it was a better idea to not go into Iraq in the first place, but now that your president has screwed that pooch and committed your country to at least 10-15 years of duty in Iraq, you get to stay. Sorry, but you elected him and his cronies, you get to deal with the fall out.

Quote:

Just few of the things I would do...

Oh, close the boarders for the most part or at least ENFORCE the laws of the nation. I might just take a 1/8th mile from the US board and plant land mines and then have a nice big fence. If you think you can make it across, you get to stay. If you don't then you'll be meeting your maker. Simple uh?

Which border?

If you want to pull a jingoist/isolationist stunt like that, you're pretty much GUARANTEEING the economic fall of the USA.

Like it or not, the American people have to live with the f-ed up decisions of their President. For better or for worse.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:35 AM on j-body.org
i'll probably vote for who ever Condi runs with...i'm hoping a Ridge Rice TIckets is put out there.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:25 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:
Good for you, you'll have at least 1 vote.

[You want to guarentee more sept. 11 2001 style attacks? Do that. If the US ended foreign aid (by that I mean properly managed and thought out strategies) you'd see a real uprising in anti-US sentiment, and radicalised beliefs.

Let's not forget that the US wouldn't exist if it weren't for French Foreign aid in the War for Independance (The Brits surrendered to the French. Something you need to look up in history book, not depend on myths or movies for).

How about doing something that is not going to make banks offer even lower savings interest rates?

If the proposed system that Dubya has put forward is pushed through, your retirement savings will pretty much be principle, because banks will get your money no matter what, and you'll have to take their interest rates. even if you decide to invest it, you're not guarenteed anything.

How's about listening to Greenspan:
- Reform Social Security from being a Gov't slush fund in minimal market return fund to an actual growth fund so it will at least beat inflation.
- Remove mandatory retirement, people should be able to work as long as they want.

Ummm.. I would hazard a guess that if South Korea didn't want the US there, they'd say so.

Sure, run military spending up untold billions more by pulling up stakes, and lose an incredibly lucrative partnership for cross-training with fmr Soviet troops and equipment.

BTW, Poland withdrew (not rotated out... remember that) from Iraq. Just like Spain, Just like Italy... most of the rest of european nations have been tepidly supportive or outright hands-off.

Read before you make an assinine comment like Poland is now your greatest European friend..
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_orbat_coalition.htm

Interesting. Give up on Iraq? Would this be the same mrgto that not 2 years ago was thumping the war drums? Could it be? You've finally realised the utter stupidity of going in in the first place?

Hey, now that you're in, you're in. You're not turning tail and running like a coward because of a few unneccessary deaths.

I had said it was a better idea to not go into Iraq in the first place, but now that your president has screwed that pooch and committed your country to at least 10-15 years of duty in Iraq, you get to stay. Sorry, but you elected him and his cronies, you get to deal with the fall out.

Oh, close the boarders for the most part or at least ENFORCE the laws of the nation. I might just take a 1/8th mile from the US board and plant land mines and then have a nice big fence. If you think you can make it across, you get to stay. If you don't then you'll be meeting your maker. Simple uh?

Which border?

If you want to pull a jingoist/isolationist stunt like that, you're pretty much GUARANTEEING the economic fall of the USA.

Like it or not, the American people have to live with the f-ed up decisions of their President. For better or for worse..

1. OBL said we were attacked on 9/11 for having troops on the ground in Saudi Arabia and for supporting Isreal. Yup, end aid to Isreal and Palestine and Egypt. They can all fend for themselves. They don't need OUR money. Canada can feel free to support them. Sounds good to you right?

2. I know all about the French help 225 years ago. how does that relate to this discussion? Oh right, it doens't.

3. Uh, you're never going to make any kind of significant money by having it in Savings accounts. However, it won't DEPRECIATE and it won't be borrowed by the federal gov't.

4. Some in the South Korean Gov't want us out and want reunification. If that is what they want...so be it.

5. Uh, moving to another country from Germany wouln't cost much as the host country would be willing(and that is already documented) to fit the bill on most of the costs. BTW, we aren't talkign about the support in Iraq, I am talkign about having a permenant US base on their soil. It only helps their economy.

6. I am talking about closing the boarders to ILLEGALS. Illegals that suck more money out of the US in forms of health care and sending money to Mexico than they contribute in cheap labor. Also PROVEN.

Why are you SPEAKING for the AMERICAN PEOPLE? When you're an american citizen, please, feel free. Until then let us make our own decision and worry about your country and it's economic future...
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:34 AM on j-body.org
1: Interesting, you don't want to pull troops from Saudi Arabia.. (there are no US troops in Israel or Palestine, you're only heavily favouring Israel inspite of them ghetto-ising Muslim owned areas) So in other words, huck Iraq and the mess made there right? You're doing nothing.

2: Interesting, you know history but don't grasp it. Without France, the US would still be part of Britain, without help now, developing nations will still be nothing. Are you myopic or do you honestly think history doesn't repeat itself?

3: The Gov't is on the hook for the money either way. At least by keeping a Social Security deduction, the money itself can be managed by government officials that can't take the money, and keep their jobs by making sure it beats inflation year over year.

4. Okay, show me the current Democratic Republic of Korea's current vote on that issue. Ante up a few opinion polls. There are still people that want the fmr Confederate States to separate and be their own slave owning union, should they be allowed to just up and do that?

5. And it does nothing for the US forces. Why expend MORE money to close one base, get another spun up and built, move all the stuff over, and lose the big honking advantage of a country that has the only West/Warsaw pact blended military, and also has the advantage of having personell there that worked with both militaries.

I'm starting to doubt your credentials as a "war president."

6. funny, I thought those land mines on the 8th of mile border (which you still haven't defined) pop whether you're a wet-back or pecker-wood. Here's a question, do you honestly think that you're going to find workers for all those jobs that illegals are filling?

I speak as a critical thinking person that looks at the utter foolishness of the statements you've been making, one half wondering how much imbecility has filled your mind and one half trying not to laugh at you.

The isolationist ideals haven't worked. *EVER* WWII proved that, WWI proved that.

Just incase you missed it, Canada's economy is tied to the USA's, and vice-versa.

The idea that the USA can get along just fine as it is if it just minds it's own business and not pay out a nickle nor dime in help is fantasy. The US would fall apart inside of 10 years if that happened. You couldn't get enough oil to help your own industry stand on its own 2 feet, and from there, everything would collapse. The world would keep going, but then again, jingo's don't get the idea that we're better as a group than we are as individuals.

When you're not thinking that Americans need only Americans to survive and realise that without international trade, the US is bound for failure (just like Russia, but I suspect a more spectacular downfall), and that other people's opinions and thoughts matter... feel free to respond.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 1:57 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One)]1: Interesting, you don't want to pull troops from Saudi Arabia.. (there are no US troops in Israel or Palestine, you're only heavily favouring Israel inspite of them ghetto-ising Muslim owned areas) So in other words, huck Iraq and the mess made there right? You're doing nothing.

Funny, I said the Middle East, SA isn't in the ME? And a FYI for you, most US troops are already OUT of SA. And I said stop giving money to Isreal and Palestine. By the time 2008 rolls around I would hope Iraq will be sorted out and on their own. Have you even READ what I said? Seems like you haven't.

2: Interesting, you know history but don't grasp it. Without France, the US would still be part of Britain, without help now, developing nations will still be nothing. Are you myopic or do you honestly think history doesn't repeat itself?
Yup, without France then. Well guess what, seems like we get the @!#$ end of the stick every time we do something so too bad. Let another country deal with it. Oh right, no other nation has the balls or ability to do it. So where do they turn? Oh right, the good ole USA. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

3: The Gov't is on the hook for the money either way. At least by keeping a Social Security deduction, the money itself can be managed by government officials that can't take the money, and keep their jobs by making sure it beats inflation year over year.
Sorry, I know better and most americans know better to do with their OWN MONEY than the Gov't.

4. Okay, show me the current Democratic Republic of Korea's current vote on that issue. Ante up a few opinion polls. There are still people that want the fmr Confederate States to separate and be their own slave owning union, should they be allowed to just up and do that?
Korea was a UN deal, let the UN send peace keepers to the 37th Parallel. The UN can do no wrong right? Oh right.....negative.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22South+Koreans+want+US%22

5. And it does nothing for the US forces. Why expend MORE money to close one base, get another spun up and built, move all the stuff over, and lose the big honking advantage of a country that has the only West/Warsaw pact blended military, and also has the advantage of having personell there that worked with both militaries.

I'm starting to doubt your credentials as a "war president."
The wheels are already in motion to move out of Germany. Mark my words on that one.

6. funny, I thought those land mines on the 8th of mile border (which you still haven't defined) pop whether you're a wet-back or pecker-wood. Here's a question, do you honestly think that you're going to find workers for all those jobs that illegals are filling?

I speak as a critical thinking person that looks at the utter foolishness of the statements you've been making, one half wondering how much imbecility has filled your mind and one half trying not to laugh at you.
Sorry, but as President I have to look out for the constitution of the United States. You can't FATHOM the responsibility of that.

The isolationist ideals haven't worked. *EVER* WWII proved that, WWI proved that.
I am not advocating being a isolationist country. Time for other countries to step up and take some lead on different things.

Just incase you missed it, Canada's economy is tied to the USA's, and vice-versa.
Oh I know, so the Canuks better step up and make stuff happen to either help or be hurt.

The idea that the USA can get along just fine as it is if it just minds it's own business and not pay out a nickle nor dime in help is fantasy. The US would fall apart inside of 10 years if that happened. You couldn't get enough oil to help your own industry stand on its own 2 feet, and from there, everything would collapse. The world would keep going, but then again, jingo's don't get the idea that we're better as a group than we are as individuals.

When you're not thinking that Americans need only Americans to survive and realise that without international trade, the US is bound for failure (just like Russia, but I suspect a more spectacular downfall), and that other people's opinions and thoughts matter... feel free to respond.

We couldn't get enough oil uh? So for countries to stop selling to us would not only hurt us but hurt them. Biting the hand that feeds you, great idea. But of course I agree wtih that and that is the reason we are not whiping out the Saudi royal family and their gov't. I understand the politics of it all.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:54 PM on j-body.org
mrgto wrote:
Funny, I said the Middle East, SA isn't in the ME? And a FYI for you, most US troops are already OUT of SA. And I said stop giving money to Isreal and Palestine. By the time 2008 rolls around I would hope Iraq will be sorted out and on their own. Have you even READ what I said? Seems like you haven't.

Troops that are still there are still a war cry for Terrorists. The US gives neither side money, but give choice pricing on arms. Did you even read what you wrote?

Quote:

Yup, without France then. Well guess what, seems like we get the @!#$ end of the stick every time we do something so too bad. Let another country deal with it. Oh right, no other nation has the balls or ability to do it. So where do they turn? Oh right, the good ole USA. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Okay, in regards to Iraq, No one "turned" to the US, Dubya went into where others had more sense to stay the hell out of. The USA gets the S#!% end of the stick because of motivation. And you don't always get the S#!% end of the stick... stop playing Martyr.

Having gumption to do something is one thing, but, having the sense not to is something totally different.

Quote:

Sorry, I know better and most americans know better to do with their OWN MONEY than the Gov't.

Were these the same americans that watched their cash flow into the pockets of morally bereft investors and cost about 7-8 billion? Gee, let's look at what you said, because I don't want to have deal with "not having read what you typed"

Quote:

Social Security? Bye Bye Bye. Anyone born after 2020 will have to go on forced savings when they turn 17 and start earning any kind of paycheck. What they save is what they will get when they turn 65. They can hold it in any multitude of ways.

So in other words... YOU SAID they must SAVE that money. They may not invest anywhere.

Care to extricate your foot from your mouth to tell me that I didn't read what you were saying there Chief?

Seems pretty cut and dry that you only get your appointed "SAVINGS" at whatever interest rate the banks/Gov't decides to deal out. Not investment mentioned there cochise... Maybe you'd like to rephrase.

Quote:

Korea was a UN deal, let the UN send peace keepers to the 37th Parallel. The UN can do no wrong right? Oh right.....negative.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22South+Koreans+want+US%22

The US is part of the UN... what part of that don't you get?

And if you hadn't read half of the links, they want US troops out because of the Dipstick you elected AGAIN fomenting trouble with the north. Did you even read 2 of those links?

If you had, you'd have also found out that they were from over 2 years ago, or relating to happenings/editorials from over 2 years ago. Not entirely quick on the uptake?

Quote:

The wheels are already in motion to move out of Germany. Mark my words on that one.

Mark your words like how you'd get your FBI agent buddies to investigate on your say so? Pardon me for a moment.

Okay.. I'm done laughing. Moving out of Germany would be a monumental dumbass maneuver... considering the current administration though, you may be more right than I give you credit for.

Quote:

Sorry, but as President I have to look out for the constitution of the United States. You can't FATHOM the responsibility of that.

Apparently you can't either.

Quote:

I am not advocating being a isolationist country. Time for other countries to step up and take some lead on different things.

No, you are advocating it, calm down and read half the drivel you've posted and tell me how you're not advocating becoming Isolationist.

Let me give you the highlights:
- ceasing foreign aid
- ceasing operations to secure Iraq and protect Saudi Arabia.
- mining the border (still haven't elaborated on that one)

Seems to me to be pretty isolationist... then again, I don't know what you'd think of the novel 1984.

Quote:

Oh I know, so the Canuks better step up and make stuff happen to either help or be hurt.

Sure, cut trade with Canada and everyother nation and see how fast jobs drop off, and how secure your fantasy position would be.

Quote:

We couldn't get enough oil uh? So for countries to stop selling to us would not only hurt us but hurt them. Biting the hand that feeds you, great idea. But of course I agree wtih that and that is the reason we are not whiping out the Saudi royal family and their gov't. I understand the politics of it all.

Would it hurt them? Not really.. China will take up any slack... emerging economies do that. You don't get the politics of it at all...

Saudi Royal family is about as noble as the Bush family.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:22 PM on j-body.org
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2984547.stm
The United States has said that virtually all its troops, except some training personnel, are to be pulled out of Saudi Arabia.

http://www.theocracywatch.org/us_aid_palestine_brit_tzedek.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22US+Aid+to+Egypt%22
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22US+Aid+to+Israel%22&spell=1

The US went in because nobody else would. Someone had to take the lead and as usual, we did. Nuff said. Funny, didn't he go to the UN for assistance because Saddam was violating sanctions for 12 or so years? Oh right, this might have been the reason the UN didn't want to hear it...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nypost/20050615/cm_nypost/newnailinkofi39scoffin

By 2037 when the plan actually takes effect, I would hope there would be MUCH more checks on companies and their books than there was during the late 1990's.

Germany, as I said, it will happen.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,896573,00.html
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPentagon.asp?Page=/Pentagon/archive/200304/PEN20030430a.html

I know, I don't get the politics of it. LOL. Let me know when you have any links or facts to REFUTE what I just said. Here is a little snipit of what I said about Saudi Arabial last week...but I don't know what I am talking about...matt, keep your head in the snow buddy..
http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=3987246#post3987246

As far as foreign aid goes, feel free to have Canada step up and take up the slack left by the USA. I am sure you can all foot the bill with all the money you folks have.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:51 PM on j-body.org
Pretjah wrote:i'll probably vote for who ever Condi runs with...i'm hoping a Ridge Rice TIckets is put out there.

oh god...you're not serious...

we'll be having this same discussion 4 years from now all over again if that hell would come to pass.

personally I'd like to see Howard Dean leave his spot as the Democratic Party Chairman and run independent with Nader or someone else. 1 incident blown out of proportion in the first caucus of the election sealed his fate, when all he really did in effect was hold a pep rally that happened to end up on national TV.

but if not Dean (which it won't be) then probably Clinton.

and as for last president that actually cared about the good of the American people, this was before my time, but Kennedy? I'd say in history probably Kennedy, FDR, Lincoln would have to top that list.
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:57 PM on j-body.org
AHNOLD!!!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:16 AM on j-body.org
lol@ you for thinking DEAN or NADER would be a good president....I pray to God that Dean or Hillary gets the DEM ticket in 2008 either case is an automatic victory for the repub.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:45 AM on j-body.org
Pretjah wrote:lol@ you for thinking DEAN or NADER would be a good president....I pray to God that Dean or Hillary gets the DEM ticket in 2008 either case is an automatic victory for the repub.

The complete lack of idea's from the left ensure's it. They do nothing but hurt themselves
Thursday, June 16, 2005 7:56 AM on j-body.org
as a economic conservative...i hope Jeb doesn't run, i pray to god McCain doesn't run so the top two canidates are rice and ridge, as of now anyhow.

as republican leaning person i really really hope obama doesn't run!
Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:10 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

The complete lack of idea's from the left ensure's it. They do nothing but hurt themselves

Sad, but true..

Thursday, June 16, 2005 11:34 AM on j-body.org
mrgto wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2984547.stm
The United States has said that virtually all its troops, except some training personnel, are to be pulled out of Saudi Arabia.

Doubtless there will be a base in Iraq soon... Okay, out of SA (because of operational restrictions)... would you like that hair julienned as well?

http://www.theocracywatch.org/us_aid_palestine_brit_tzedek.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22US+Aid+to+Egypt%22
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22US+Aid+to+Israel%22&spell=1

Quote:

The US went in because nobody else would. Someone had to take the lead and as usual, we did. Nuff said. Funny, didn't he go to the UN for assistance because Saddam was violating sanctions for 12 or so years? Oh right, this might have been the reason the UN didn't want to hear it...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nypost/20050615/cm_nypost/newnailinkofi39scoffin

That's funny.. UN Security Council didn't seem to think there was a problem with keeping Hussein Contained. Last I checked, The UN's Sec. General doesn't have perview over the findings of that area.

Seems that you're also side-stepping the reason the US used to go into Iraq in the first place... how drole.

The US didn't have the consensus of the UN, nor the support of the UN. David Koresh took up arms against the Dragon, and he had the bible behind him... See the difference? Not all Chrisitans rallied behind him, just like the UN didn't rally behind the US/UK. We've had this discussion before. I'm up for going around and around, because hey, Hindsight is 20/20 and your president still hasn't won the war on terrorism... why not start with the war on Botchelism? It kills more people per year than terrorism ever did.

Quote:

By 2037 when the plan actually takes effect, I would hope there would be MUCH more checks on companies and their books than there was during the late 1990's.

Good luck. You don't know crap about politics, do you?

The same reason ENRON and WorldCom were able to implode is because of "creative Accounting." The same lax rules have been in place for over 50 years.

Overhaul the Tax system? End Corporate welfare? The same people that want to put you and every other senator/Congressperson in office are going to frown on that.

Very unpolitic.

Quote:

Germany, as I said, it will happen.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,896573,00.html
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPentagon.asp?Page=/Pentagon/archive/200304/PEN20030430a.html

In 10 years? I seriously doubt that. There's another presidency after Bush, and I doubt that Rumsfeld will be in any position to say a damned word. But then again, policy changes within the terms of a presidnecy.

Quote:

I know, I don't get the politics of it. LOL. Let me know when you have any links or facts to REFUTE what I just said. Here is a little snipit of what I said about Saudi Arabial last week...but I don't know what I am talking about...matt, keep your head in the snow buddy..
http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=3987246#post3987246

How's about instead of posting a link to a board I don't belong to, why not save the trouble, and post the meat of the link?

Or, how about posting something from an official government source, NGO, or heck, even a news source.

Besides, if there's a friendly government in Iraq, why not relocate there?

Quote:

As far as foreign aid goes, feel free to have Canada step up and take up the slack left by the USA. I am sure you can all foot the bill with all the money you folks have.

Where exactly did I excuse Canada from not giving enough?

The US gives less than 1% of its GDP (it's .04% as of 2003 IIRC) as Aid. Canada, dollar for dollar can't match, but as percentage, we're at .6% as of 2004.

If you think that you can defeat terrorism with guns and boots, you're dead wrong. Most people just want to keep their families fed, clothed and sheltered in the rest of the world. If they don't have a job to put food on the table, they'll do whatever they have to including illegal things because a kid that's hungry doesn't care about morality.

Friday, June 17, 2005 12:55 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

The US gives less than 1% of its GDP (it's .04% as of 2003 IIRC) as Aid. Canada, dollar for dollar can't match, but as percentage, we're at .6% as of 2004.

factor in that canadian exchange rate, and that drops it down to .4% =)[

Friday, June 17, 2005 3:01 AM on j-body.org
Which is still ten times the US's expenditure.

.4% > .04%

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:59 PM on j-body.org
pffft...

yea, well, we have more ..........baseball teams!!!

Friday, June 17, 2005 4:20 PM on j-body.org
please...baseball is the national pasttime because it takes forever to complete a game. It barely constitutes a sport

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, June 17, 2005 5:33 PM on j-body.org
whoa whoa whoa..i never said i liked the sport....golf, hockey,and football are my forte'

Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:52 AM on j-body.org
Well, at least you've got one redeeming sport on the roster.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:48 PM on j-body.org
the person i would really like to see run from the Dem's is Russ Feingold..very good with economy and over all seems to care about people (at least thats what i got from him when talking to him)

and on that not see you guys next month

96 cavi'/WI j's
Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:37 PM on j-body.org
my friend's father is very close to the clinton family. hilary is definitely, without a doubt, running for president in 2008.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:53 AM on j-body.org
Pretjah wrote:i'll probably vote for who ever Condi runs with...i'm hoping a Ridge Rice TIckets is put out there.

Just what America needs 4 more years of BUllSH!t (hmm interesting can't spell bull@!#$ without Bush.) wb Pretjah, we've missed your debating skills.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Its most likely going to be Hillary vs Jeb Bush at which point im not sure who id vote for. hillary wold be good because i like bill and having him as the First Man (i guess thats what hed be) would be more like a sitcom than a presidency. and since im from florida, i like jeb too. so im still up in the air. and remember its over 3 years away. plenty of time for someone to seriously f**k up

Anything worth doing is worth doing right. -Hunter S. Thompson

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search