So... why are we still in Iraq? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So... why are we still in Iraq?
Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:47 PM on j-body.org
What's your Opinion?

Re: So... why are we still in Iraq?
Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:20 PM on j-body.org
You're in Iraq Still because there isn't enough international will to help you clean up your own mess, and Iraqis can't police their own country yet.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 7:41 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:You're in Iraq Still because there isn't enough international will to help you clean up your own mess, and Iraqis can't police their own country yet.

what he said

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:04 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:You're in Iraq Still because there isn't enough international will to help you clean up your own mess, and Iraqis can't police their own country yet.

and to add to that..."and they never will".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:38 PM on j-body.org
were in iraq because we needed to get saddam out of power or he would continue killing thousands of people. the people over there had no freedom. we went over there to change that and i hafta say that bush is doing a great job.

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:45 PM on j-body.org
We need to be in Iraq right now because we can... AMERICA F*** yea!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 10:29 PM on j-body.org
GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!...

ohhh wait oops sorry wrong forum
Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:48 PM on j-body.org
So that I can save a whole lot of money while being worried about a mortar falling on my head everyday.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Sunday, June 19, 2005 6:18 AM on j-body.org
^^^ There's always that!

If op. Iraqi Freedom hadn't happened, do you think you'd be in Okinawa still, or in Afghanistan?

Shortcut:
the current estimate is over 15000 civillians dead, and with Saddam's regime now put asunder, the borders have melted and allowed "insurgents" (aka, al-queda) in by the raft. There has been no link to Al-queda that has been proven false, and the weapons of mass destruction idea (ie, specifically Nuclear arms) well, that's pretty much a load of bunk as well. If The original idea was to get Saddam out to free the people of Iraq, there are places that need help a teeny bit more desperately.

Would you like a list?
Freedom is an afterthought.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:00 AM on j-body.org
shortcut90 wrote:were in iraq because we needed to get saddam out of power or he would continue killing thousands of people. the people over there had no freedom. we went over there to change that and i hafta say that bush is doing a great job.

Travis

*makes jerk off motion*

We went to Iraq under the premise there were "weapons of mass destruction", at least this is what Bush had to say to Congress to convince them to let us go. The point where we turned into International Police I guess I failed to see.

Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:57 AM on j-body.org
GAM, I wouldn't still be in Okinawa, I did my 1-year tour and I was not going to extend. If I had my choice between a West Pac or going to Afghanistan I would have chosen Afghanistan. But it is hard to find someone that went to Afghanistan even here on Camp Pendleton where we do everything first, but everyone has been to Iraq.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:48 PM on j-body.org
no WMD.....ok dude.

chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Sunday, June 19, 2005 1:43 PM on j-body.org
taetsch: Yeah.. no WMD. Would you like the CIA Senate report? ISG found nothing undeclared, that was not for defensive use (remember Iran? they still hate Saddam... and if they have Nukes, Iraq had to be able to defend against them).

Sunday, June 19, 2005 7:37 PM on j-body.org
What do you expect they have had dictatorship forever, now one day it is democracy. No @!#$ its nuts over there.

I think we should have never gone to Iraq in the first place, we had no reason to.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Sunday, June 19, 2005 9:32 PM on j-body.org
*joins in the jerking off motion*

Iraq? Oh, so that's what this thread was about...

*continues jerking off motion*

Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:47 PM on j-body.org
*joins the jerk fest*

what are we jerking about???

*continues jerking*

*jerks some more*

**more**

**uh**

*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:24 AM on j-body.org
Jeeze Nathaniel, you've gotta do this more...

Build up some stamina...

*and the jerking continues....*

Monday, June 20, 2005 9:41 AM on j-body.org
This thread exemplifies America's foreign policy since Korea....one giant circle-jerk.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, June 20, 2005 9:50 AM on j-body.org
^^^

BINGO!

*five finger shuffle*

Monday, June 20, 2005 12:41 PM on j-body.org
shortcut90 wrote:were in iraq because we needed to get saddam out of power or he would continue killing thousands of people. the people over there had no freedom. we went over there to change that and i hafta say that bush is doing a great job.

Travis

What about Korea?

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Monday, June 20, 2005 1:59 PM on j-body.org
The US is in Korea to bolster the current patrol force.. Under UN mandate... You're not the only ones there either.

(It's called peace-keeping, happened in Turkey/Greece a long time ago. If the soldiers weren't so hamstrung by some very silly rules, they could actually do their jobs a little more effectively.)

Monday, June 20, 2005 2:03 PM on j-body.org
Glace wrote:

Travis

What about Korea?

well duh, saddam never made it to korea. but we knew way back then that he was planning on invading there also to wrangle up more WMD's for his stockpile. geez didn't ya know we stopped him in kuwait.

seriously what is so hard with american foriegn policy,

1. think up half brained idea
2. rectal-cranial inversion
3. plan for idea
4. spin it in the media until everyone is dizzy
5. destroy pictures of rectal-cranial inversion before they are circulated on the net

Monday, June 20, 2005 6:07 PM on j-body.org
Why are we still in Iraq?

Thats easy, because America voted to re-elect Bush.

YICK

Skip says I have Frotteurism... I say I just thrust my hips at strangers.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 12:23 AM on j-body.org
Us Americans probably bit off more then we can chew over there...everyones doomed those turban wearing camel humpers are NEVER going to get along

Sunday, June 26, 2005 1:11 AM on j-body.org
Being a Desert Storm vet, The reason we are still there? Cuz we shoulda finished it the forst time.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search