60 min tonight - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 60 min tonight
Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:45 AM on j-body.org
Freedom doesn't come without responsibility, but then again there is oppression which is totally without responsibility, other than taking it in ass. I think you're mixing the term freedom with wild. You're not told to be a factory worker or a farmer when you're 15, but then again you also can't just up and kill someone just for a goof... Freedom as we define it is the ability to do what you want within societies norms.

And there was only ONE Al-queda terrorist cell (other terrorist threats in the US are actually domestic in origin). Zarqawi is currently in Jail, and his is the only case where PATRIOT is being used. The other terrorists are mainly from domestic anti-government groups, although some are white nationalists. After that, there is no credible terrorist threat (I've dealt with the FBI before, and frankly they can make papercut into a national emergency). True, I don't have access to the NSA, NSIA or CIA, but they're external security anyhow, and if you had any idea what "need to know" involved in this discussion, you'd have kept quiet anyhow.

Either way, I have operational clearances... thanks.

So, mea culpa, I made a booboo... there are no other Al-queda cells in the USA.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Re: 60 min tonight
Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:00 PM on j-body.org
"no war shall ever again be fought on american soil, for our enemies will be met on the beaches and plains by citizens with a right to bear arms."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search