Forsake the Troops.com - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Forsake the Troops.com
Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:29 PM on j-body.org
Forsake the Troops

Ok, this site is bull@!#$. If I can put togethier a script to bring down this site, who will run it off their machine?

Josh
SLK 32

Re: Forsake the Troops.com
Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:31 PM on j-body.org
IP: 204.200.195.62

Server: orldfldns05-amp.cfl.rr.com
Address: 24.95.227.38

Name: taylor821.securesites.net
Address: 204.200.195.62

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:41 PM on j-body.org
just go run it off a college or public campus...

Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:42 PM on j-body.org
ooops library

Thursday, June 23, 2005 2:28 PM on j-body.org
what a mother @!#$...watch the @!#$ video...http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

Thursday, June 23, 2005 3:58 PM on j-body.org
Lol all the website does is talk about how great the military benefits are. There's a first. With how much they try to sell everybody on military perks you'd think they were a recruiter. Still an annoying website. But no lol you're not running any scripts off my computer.
Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:48 PM on j-body.org
I think the author has some very strange ideas.

A military is necessary to protect national security and soverignty. Otherwise, half of you would be American, and the other half Mexican.

Wouldn't that be interesting.

Anyhow... the end result is that he wants the US out of Iraq, which just plain isn't going to happen. Now that you're in there, might as well make it worth your while.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:03 PM on j-body.org
Heh, the funny thing about this...

I'm USAF Enlisted (Pay grade E-3).
I live in the dorms, so I don't get BAS/BAH. I'm required to eat all my meals at the Chow Hall (read: about like your high school cafeteria)

Sure, my base salary is $1456 a month, take taxes out of that and I get about $1100-1200 a month.

Now, lets take a look at how much I actually work; I work 3rd shift from 2230-0800, 5 days a week. And once a month I have weekend duty (two days of 12 hour shifts).

9.5 hours a day * 20 days + 24 hours from weekend duty == 214 hours a month

comes up to about $6.80 an hour. Not too bad, right?

Now, this july I get deployed for a short 60-day assignment. But that's working 12-14 hour shifts every day, Thats about 390 hours a month, which is about $3.73 an hour.

Nedless to say, they (my commander/supervisors) can work me as much or little as they want, and it's all salary pay, doesn't change.

Another thing that's completely retarded about this guy (I watched the TV interview) is that he cannot make the connection that a standing military is necessary for him to have "his right" to say things like this.

And to be honest with you, basic salary for low-ranking enlisted really sucks. Sure officers get paid a decent amount, but hey... they're officers.

The biggest beef I have against people like him are how they stereotype the Army and Marine Corps' soldiers as being stupid, and making a bad decision to put themselves in situation where they stand a chance of being killed. I'm sorry, but in the military, you follow lawful orders, with no questions asked. If that involves being in a dangerous situation, so be it, that's our job.

I have a few friends in every branch and we can all agree on one thing; it's one thing when we're raggin on each other (e.g. calling the Marines jarheads, or them saying I'm in the chairforce), but when a civillian does it, it's unacceptable. In every branch there are some jobs that sit behind a desk all day, but also in every branch, there are those of us that know how to kick ass and take names. We all work together for the same cause in today's military. Every branch works together to support each other.

For instance, my job in the air force is 2A553B Integrated Avionics Systems, Insturments and Flight Control Systems Journeyman. I currently maintain the KC-135R and RT model tankers. My tankers provide refueling support for fighters, bombers, gunships, and transports. If there's a jet on the ramp ready to launch, and something breaks on it that I have to fix, and I can't fix it. In the end, someone dies. That tanker could have been going to refuel an AC-130U gunship providing air support for ground troops, or a C-17 transport delivering munitions and supplies to a forward base. Everyone's job is important in the military.

It is just disgusting to see people that think this way, sure it's their right to voice their opinion about anything; but they could at least sound a little more intelligent and make a more clear and consise argument other than military-bashing.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:12 PM on j-body.org
Roscoe wrote:what a mother @!#$...watch the @!#$ video...http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/MichaelCrook/wmv

Read his blog page, it said foresakethetroops.NET has nothing to do with him or his site, foresakethetroops.info.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:27 PM on j-body.org
I don't care who created that website....that sh*t needs to be taken down. I'm all for freedom of speech, but that is just too much. Pictures of dead soldiers that "deserved it" ?? Are you serious? Links to stories about men/women who died calling them "scumbags" and saying their stupidity killed them? I usually don't get worked up about sh*t on the internet but I have never felt this much hatred toward someone. I grew up in Camp Lejuene, NC so I have had exposure to the Corps most my life. Our military needs to honored and respected, not treated like garbage.
All in all....I would like to beat this person to death with a whiffle bat.
Thursday, June 23, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
this guy has to be the dumbest POS in the world "This year, a new soldier entering as an E-1 with less than 2 years of experience, and after boot camp, can expect to earn $1,235.10 in base salary. Already, they're being paid too much." that's below poverty level.....

._____________________________.
hostis humani generis - Causa latet vis est notissima
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-12-11 18:21:36. This ban will expire 2005-12-18 18:21:36 Pacific Time.

Reason: Your comment about Grim Raven's wife was completely uncalled for and way over the top.

My other car is a boat. Supermotors
Free FlatScreens, IT WORKS!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:02 PM on j-body.org
Like it or hate it, he has the right to say it.... Even if he is a garden variety moron.
Price of Free Speech is that you may have to hear unsettling, erroneous or insipid speech.

Obizzle: The .info one was taken down apparently. The .net Site is still up (obviously).

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:06 PM on j-body.org
Theres his address and phone number. I bet you this piece of crap doesnt have the balls to say that @!#$ in public.

201 E. Jefferson Street
Suite #301
Syracuse, NY 13203
Phone: 315.295.2602

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:57 PM on j-body.org
I got my brother working on giving this guy what he deserves, next time my brother goes up to his house for a weekend, but it isn't worth it. That neighborhood is a below average area in a below average city, he's just upset that the Government gives such great employee benefits.

But you have to look at it in perspective, we have free medical because either the Navy, Air Force, or Army takes care of us, they're are service members that do the job of Doctors so the quality isn't the greatest, it serves it's purpose, but it's not like we can go to any hospital that we want, if we need to get medical attention back home unless we go to a VA hospital, we're stuck footing the whole bill. Housing may be paid for, but a lot of you have kitchens that are bigger then my room in the barracks, it's all that I need, but I have my own room, if you have a roommate or 2, things can get kind of crowded. While the chow hall food may be free, it definitely isn't the greatest, and if I want something better I have to pay for it out of my own pocket and risk not being able to pay one of my bills during that month. Now I do get paid well enough, I have things that my friends can only dream about, and I get to travel all over the world for free, but I could be starting at $15,000 more a year out in the civilain world doing the same thing, but to me it isn't worth it, so we definitely don't get paid what we're worth. Just look at someone like the Commandant of the Marine Corps, a 4-star general, he's the equivalent of a CEO in the civilain world with 174,000 Employees, and he gets $150,000 compared to most CEOs that are near or exceeding $1 million a year in salary and don't have to deal with replacing employees that are dying due to thier profession.

But whatever, I'm still overpaid, and I'm retarded, and I deserve to die because I believe in serving this country and protecting retards like Michael Crook's right to say whatever he wants. Whatever, I'll just go and accomplish things the he can't even comprehend and get full medical benefits and 75% of my base pay for the rest of my life before I turn 50, then go and open up my own business and never have to really work again.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:40 PM on j-body.org
^^^ i never knew marines could be so eloquent!

just getting you back for that Air Force thing you said that I quit caring about.
espirit de corps!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:50 PM on j-body.org
I quote this:

ACCESS DENIED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey @!#$....hopefully, you aren't trying to @!#$ with this site at WORK!
Whether you're at work, on a MILITARY computer (nothing on this site qualifies as official military business, solider scum!), at home, or elsewhere....access is @!#$ denied for you.

Simply put, you cannot access this site from this IP address.:

It could be for any number of reasons, but the most likely one is that you suck, and this server doesn't like people who suck..so why not take a healthy dose of ...

Go @!#$ yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from the URL:

http://www.michaelcrook.com/mikesweblog/

funny, i'm at home on my free time.

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:18 PM on j-body.org
Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:30 PM on j-body.org
the man contradicts himself... on his website he talks about how the military earns too much money and how its a waste of tax payers money and whatnot....then when he goes on hannity and colmes he talks about how they dont get paid ENOUGH ... this guy is a nutjob

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:32 PM on j-body.org
the best part of the interview is at the end..where he is called ignorant and his response is "im not ignoring anything"

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:33 PM on j-body.org
Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:34 PM on j-body.org
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NWS!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NWS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NWS!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ NWS!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:46 PM on j-body.org
i dont know whats worse...the fact that michael crook likes men..... or the fact that the person faked like he was a girl and had cyber sex with michael crook

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:57 PM on j-body.org
The Other Matt wrote:the man contradicts himself... on his website he talks about how the military earns too much money and how its a waste of tax payers money and whatnot....then when he goes on hannity and colmes he talks about how they dont get paid ENOUGH ... this guy is a nutjob

As much as I hate this guy, I have to say that his words got turned around by Hannity & Colmes, and he was too retarded to correct them.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:59 PM on j-body.org
michael crook also recently faked his death. so i sense some Necro-trans-homo-peda-vestite-philia-sexuality here. no bestiality yet though, damn it. that makes me hawt.

Friday, June 24, 2005 2:25 AM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:Theres his address and phone number. I bet you this piece of crap doesnt have the balls to say that @!#$ in public.

201 E. Jefferson Street
Suite #301
Syracuse, NY 13203
Phone: 315.295.2602

only 3 hours from me.....hhhhmmmm

-Borsty
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search