My Sig's tagline...carried over from OT - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: My Sig's tagline...carried over from OT
Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:46 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

None of this really matters though because Keeper made the statement that he more than likely new was going to offend, and when it did offend he changed to suit the people he offended. At least in the process it was proved to me just how "goth" he really is.

He changed it because the moderators asked him to. The moderators asked him to because we had a long discussion about it based on complaints recieved via email that the sig was overly offensive to some people who were directly involved in the Columbine situation.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:00 PM on j-body.org
...plus they asked me nicely rather than threatened to shoot me in the face.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:04 PM on j-body.org

I don't believe I ever threatened to shoot you in the face.?
Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:09 PM on j-body.org
He was talking about the mods, not you.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:12 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]...plus they asked me nicely rather than threatened to shoot me in the face.

t'was never a threat since i will never see you in RL

nobody needs to shoot you in the face.... you will realise that your a pathetic waste of space and shoot yourself just like Eric and Dylan..im done with this thread

Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:21 PM on j-body.org
Now who's being offensive. Holy crap man, you are defending the "innocense" of one life and then saying another is a "pathetic waste of space"

Don't you think it's at all sad that a person (or persons) were driven or whatever into an existance in which they saw no value in the lives of their schoolmates or themselves.

Can you not see that it's exactly that kind of heartlessness that leads people to do carzy things like what happened there?

You're not just done with this thread, you are acting like an idiot.

PS: A threat is a threat is a threat.

PAX
Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:23 PM on j-body.org
No, i was talking about the people that made the threats against me in the other thread. Ahh well.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Thursday, June 23, 2005 9:31 PM on j-body.org
keeper, it's not glorifying them, the way you used it glorified their actions.

personally, the things you say or do don't bother me. i think we'd get along fine, but others were killed and deeply wounded both physically and metaphysically by that day. in a karmactic sense; every man must sanction himself in words and acts to benefit his fellow man. your use of the tagline isn't nearly equal to the act it references, but the pain and memories it invokes is the same.

just a thought.

Friday, June 24, 2005 1:09 AM on j-body.org
degenerated wrote:So Bortsy, you're saying it's okay for kids to pick on others, because that's what kids do.

Yet, it's obvious that that type of thinking leads to things like Columbine

yes thats wat kids do, make fun of others form clicks be in different groups its part of life, sure weve all been picked on, did we all decide to go kill a few peers? no.

no, not being right in the head leads to things like columbine.

-Borsty
Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:05 AM on j-body.org
damn this got long fast, i was reading through the pages and as figured most of the asshats came out with nothing intelligent to say.

something that stuck out in my mind is everyones opinion on the fact that "oh they picked on them its not as bad as killing someone"

try and live 10+ years of your life knowing everyday for 6 hours everyone is going to insult, ignore, physically hurt, laugh, torment, and more for apparently no absolute reason. it seriously gets to the point of mental instability and you almost snap. until getting to the point where "i don't give a f*ck!" it starts to add up.

just because someone adopts a type of clothing, style, hair, piercings, sport, car, fad, house, color, etc. means you have the right to judge them based on their differences.

"you laugh because im different, i laugh because you are all the same."

Sunday, June 26, 2005 5:05 AM on j-body.org
Shadow Of Oblivion wrote:damn this got long fast, i was reading through the pages and as figured most of the asshats came out with nothing intelligent to say.

something that stuck out in my mind is everyones opinion on the fact that "oh they picked on them its not as bad as killing someone"

try and live 10+ years of your life knowing everyday for 6 hours everyone is going to insult, ignore, physically hurt, laugh, torment, and more for apparently no absolute reason. it seriously gets to the point of mental instability and you almost snap. until getting to the point where "i don't give a f*ck!" it starts to add up.

just because someone adopts a type of clothing, style, hair, piercings, sport, car, fad, house, color, etc. means you have the right to judge them based on their differences.

"you laugh because im different, i laugh because you are all the same."

Actually I lived that from middle school and some of elementary school as well. I got picked on every day. I was not the richest or even middle class kid in the school. I had raggy clothes and torn up sneakers. It was what we could afford at the time. I got picked on.
Did I ever feel like this is all bull @!#$, I wanna move?...... Every day. I could not take it anymore but I never came to the point of wanting to kill a @!#$ load of people and end it all.
You know what I did? I found one of those so called popular kids picking on my little brother and I went over there and kicked his ass hand to hand. Simple way of fixing things.
After that when I was in school I never got picked on and I became friends with alot of the kids that actually picked on me.
Now tell me should I have picked up a gun and started shooting cause they picked on me? Nah I took a fist and made a lump on someones face.

I put all the blame on the parents. They should have done something to those kids. Showed them some love or something.

Oh well I should not have even said anything cause this thing is over anyways. Later

Monday, June 27, 2005 1:34 PM on j-body.org
KOTL fits the standard profile of a serial killer

Monday, June 27, 2005 1:47 PM on j-body.org
I also fit the standard profile for a communist dictator, a religious despot, evil overlord, underground rockstar, and a CIA agent--although i'm none of the above...

...your point?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Monday, June 27, 2005 5:47 PM on j-body.org
hmmmm none of the above???...or ALL of the above???

Monday, June 27, 2005 11:47 PM on j-body.org
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:Now tell me should I have picked up a gun and started shooting cause they picked on me? Nah I took a fist and made a lump on someones face.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Metaphorically, theoretically, that's the same thing. Retaliation. Everyone does it. Take the nicest, sweetest person you know, and torment them constantly. It'll get to them. The way you retaliate often reflects what kind of person you are. Make your conclusions off of that.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 1:21 AM on j-body.org
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:KOTL fits the standard profile of a serial killer

u fit the profile for a flaming homosexual.

faggot.

-Borsty
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 4:02 AM on j-body.org
Jason (Pilz-E) wrote:
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:Now tell me should I have picked up a gun and started shooting cause they picked on me? Nah I took a fist and made a lump on someones face.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Metaphorically, theoretically, that's the same thing. Retaliation. Everyone does it. Take the nicest, sweetest person you know, and torment them constantly. It'll get to them. The way you retaliate often reflects what kind of person you are. Make your conclusions off of that.

Yah but my point was that you don't have to pick up a gun to prove a point. That is for weak people. The only reason that these kids picked up guns and decided to go to school and kill all these people is because their parents were duche bags.
Don't get retaliation confused with revenge.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:16 AM on j-body.org
Borsty wrote:
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:KOTL fits the standard profile of a serial killer

u fit the profile for a flaming homosexual.

faggot.

LMAO flaming homosexual... I laughed when I read that LOL

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:31 PM on j-body.org
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:hmmmm none of the above???...or ALL of the above???

OK, where in the HELL are you going with this???

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:43 PM on j-body.org
hmmmmm where am i going with it???? OR where have I already gone??? think about it

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 5:09 PM on j-body.org
mikeylikey(theTotalEstr8one) wrote:hmmmmm where am i going with it???? OR where have I already gone??? think about it

your going to a male strip club. and youve already gone gay. faggot.

-Borsty

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search