I dont think we went to the moon - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I dont think we went to the moon
Friday, July 01, 2005 1:36 AM on j-body.org
this has probably been brought up alot. but the more i look online the more i believe we didnt go to the moon. I would give reasons and pictures but am too lazy but the websites have convinced me its a scam. Flag waiving on the moon with no wind?.. a perfectly cardved "C" on a rock in the bottom of a picture.. props department??.. theres lot of little things i think the government is scandelous and we would all @!#$ if we knew half wut we should

Re: I dont think we went to the moon
Friday, July 01, 2005 3:30 AM on j-body.org
Also when the ship came down to the moon, it didnt create any dust clouds whatsoever, the ground was in the perfect shape.

If you will notice in some of the photos the shadows go different directions in the same one, even though the only light source in space is the sun.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:03 AM on j-body.org
And you notice the only pictures Ive found of people actually on it the earth was in the SAME spot every time. I believe we have the capability. Washingtons just scared.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:07 AM on j-body.org
17 and totally ignorant. It's ok, you'll live and learn....hopefully
Friday, July 01, 2005 7:03 AM on j-body.org
I hope so to
but Im 18
and not ignorant just crazy hehe

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, July 01, 2005 7:40 AM on j-body.org
i was reading some of that stuff too. makes you think.

there was a flash animation too i saw about how the bombing at the pentagon on 9/11 was fake.

pretty interesting @!#$ if u ask me

happy happy joy joy

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:23 AM on j-body.org
There was no Bombing at the Pentagon, It was a Plane that crahed into it, I was there I seen it, So that theory is out. It is totaly Possible that the Moon Landing was a scam, But to what end would this be done ? Meaning why would NASA or the Government want to do this? To fullfill a promise John Kennedy mase in 62? Sorry I dont buy into that at all, But the even Bigger question is If you look at the Strides in Technology from the 60's till now in only 40 years we have gone from Record LP's to COmpact disks with Lasers . Microwaves in everyhouse, DVD's, Computers in the house that are more powerfull than any mainframe built in the 70's, Sattelite Cell Phones, Sattelite TV, With the technology leaps we have had it almost seems illogical to me that we can not have a great leaps in Medical issues and Energy. I mean to be honest we as Race were in Wagonns with Horses at the begining of the 19th Century. Geex a Plane 70 years ago was a Novelty. So saying that what makes us think that we were on the moon? Who cares I would like to know where all this other stuff came from.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:35 AM on j-body.org
98_Sunfire GT

I just posted a vid about the Pentagon and then I saw this post....Crazy.

BTW, we share the same birthday!

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:54 AM on j-body.org
Jbody2nr wrote:And you notice the only pictures Ive found of people actually on it the earth was in the SAME spot every time.
The moon has the same rotational period as it's orbit around the Earth. If you were on the moon, the Earth would alway appear to be in the same spot. It's the same reason that the same side of the moon always faces the Earth. I think this would explain it, unless I'm misunderstanding your statement.

I'm not going to debate all the other crap.
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:03 AM on j-body.org
Get a high powered telescope and look to see if the flag is on the moon
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:25 AM on j-body.org
There are 6 flags on the moon (IIRC.. apollo 11-12, 14-17) because they landed in 6 different places.

Anyhow.

The evidence that there was no moon landing is tenuous at best, and manufactured crap at worst. The rest can be explained using science. Well, That and the SEARCH BUTTON!!!

This has been discussed before.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:26 AM on j-body.org
Brandon Schmidt wrote:I would give reasons and pictures but am too lazy

If you are too lazy to provide proof to your outrageous and frankly, retarded, "theories", then I'm too lazy to take you seriously.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:13 AM on j-body.org
lol the shadows is nothing to do with the orbital period.. in a picture theres the spaceship thing, a flag and an astronaut.. the flag and spaceship have a shadow nothing at all for buzz lightyear..lol . i dont care if u take me seriously or not do it for urself look it up..lol and do the guy that seen the place hit the pentagon.. u actually SEEN a 757 about 2ft over the freeway and hit the pentagon correct?.. i highly doubt that happen too if the government wants something secret it will be secret. bottom line. Anytime were outside of our roofed homes they can see us.. they can write a book on everyones life if they want. If you lay your license plate flat on the ground they have satellites powerful enough to get a clear image of it from space.. imagine that

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:35 AM on j-body.org
The shadow phenomenon is as such because the Light side of the moon is always in direct sunlight, and therefore the only shadows are directly under the subject.

If the government were, infact trying to keep that many secrets, it'd be pretty damned hard to do so....

Saint once said OpSec is hard to keep if you have a group larger than about 30 people.

People talk.

The imaging you're talking about (with the license plate), is OLD tech.. like 60's old tech. In the 80's there were commercial satellites that could read the headline of a newspaper, newer stuff is classified. This is also the main reason I never gave any creedence to the Iraq WMD/Chemical invasion excuse.

Conventional optics work in about 90% of cloudless days, but they still can't fake a shadow.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:38 AM on j-body.org
^^ Who are you talking to? If it's me, then you need to read my post again and try to comprehend it this time.
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:39 AM on j-body.org
^^ meant for Brandon Schmidt
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:47 AM on j-body.org
clarification from GAM...

the "light" side of the moon isn't always light--it's always facing the earth.

thus, the earth will be over the same spot in any given place on the moon, but it will have phases, and the moon will get "dark" on a 29+/- day period.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, July 01, 2005 12:49 PM on j-body.org
we went to the moon, so STFU before the russians hear you.

Friday, July 01, 2005 1:08 PM on j-body.org
Brandon Schmidt wrote:lol the shadows is nothing to do with the orbital period.. in a picture theres the spaceship thing, a flag and an astronaut.. the flag and spaceship have a shadow nothing at all for buzz lightyear..lol . i dont care if u take me seriously or not do it for urself look it up..lol and do the guy that seen the place hit the pentagon.. u actually SEEN a 757 about 2ft over the freeway and hit the pentagon correct?.. i highly doubt that happen too if the government wants something secret it will be secret. bottom line. Anytime were outside of our roofed homes they can see us.. they can write a book on everyones life if they want. If you lay your license plate flat on the ground they have satellites powerful enough to get a clear image of it from space.. imagine that

Brandon < You think you know there is a conspiracy of the pentagon? Well I was there and about 60 yeards on second tier at the pentagon when it hit. All heard the plane that were there, and the Body parts i seen during the rescue were way to many for that wing during the day, So speak what you know not what you suspect, I was there, you werent, live with the fact you been owned,

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Friday, July 01, 2005 2:40 PM on j-body.org
you were 60 yds from the point of impact?

btw did they ever find the black box from that plane?

do i expect the gov to lie to me on the large and small scale? yes
do i expect the gov to stick it in my ass at every opportunity? yes
do i do what i can to change that? yes, i vote
do i really expect that to change anything? no
do i care what hit the pentagon? not really, whatever it was it worked
do i think we need to crusade through the rest of the world? no
did i? yes, that was my job
do i care aboot this thread? no
do i wish i could finish the work on my car? yes
can i? not until the rest of the parts come in
will this just die away like the rest of them? i hope so

Friday, July 01, 2005 3:39 PM on j-body.org
ToBoGgAn wrote:you were 60 yds from the point of impact?

btw did they ever find the black box from that plane?

do i expect the gov to lie to me on the large and small scale? yes
do i expect the gov to stick it in my ass at every opportunity? yes
do i do what i can to change that? yes, i vote
do i really expect that to change anything? no
do i care what hit the pentagon? not really, whatever it was it worked
do i think we need to crusade through the rest of the world? no
did i? yes, that was my job
do i care aboot this thread? no
do i wish i could finish the work on my car? yes
can i? not until the rest of the parts come in
will this just die away like the rest of them? i hope so

Yep 60 yard the way the crow flys, 2 tiers down. Makes it alittle further because of the way its built. But yes I was.

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it

Friday, July 01, 2005 10:58 PM on j-body.org
doesnt really matter , we still cant manage several thousand years later to stop fighting over religions, the species is doomed by its lack of intellect as a whole

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:04 AM on j-body.org
of all of the conspiracies out there.....this is one of the most believeable to me

Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:58 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

"I dont think we went to the moon"

Me too. We do not have the technology to go and come back today, let alone in those times.
Just another ploy to scare the Russians during the cold war.

Where the U.S.A really screwed up was when they were driving on the moon by the GM lunar rover.
Damn, you got to be gullible to believe all of this.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:52 AM on j-body.org
This conspiracy theory is foolish.....there are plenty of websites that have plenty of easy explanations to why certain things seem fake. Easy enough that they make since to any one. Also why would NASA hire thousands of thousands of people and hundreds of contractors to biuld parts for the Saturn Rockets and all the other equipment? And not one of those of people come out publicly about it after 40 years?

1997 pontiac sunfire
2.2 OHV 2.4l coming soon
2.25 inch custom exhaust
WAI
RK Underdrive pulley
50 shot of NX
pacesetter header
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search