I dont think we went to the moon - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I dont think we went to the moon
Friday, July 29, 2005 9:47 AM on j-body.org
It is a free country. We are free NOT to believe everything the govt. tells us.

Have you ever watched the moon landing video. Get this the picture is pretty decent for 1969, when they are getting out of the spaceship. When Armstrong goes to step foot on the moon, the whole picture goes fuzzy and his words are hard to understand. I know he is a long ways away, and back in 69 we wernt advanced as we are today. But right after his "one step..." speech, the video goes back to normal.

So during the most importat part the picture gets messed up. Maybe trying to hide something, who knows?

Notice when the spaceship came down, it didnt create any clouds of dust, didnt create holes in the ground. How odd is that?

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Sunday, August 07, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
while were on the topic of 9/11.. how about the plane that crashed in the feilds.. im pretty sure we shot that one down. Btu the go'vt tells teh family it wrecked.. and how does the go't not intercept a place before its off trac for 2 hours??? kind of off also
As far as the moon and the gov't. Its all bull@!#$ everyone of u would @!#$ urselfs if u knew 2% of wut the gov't knew and we didnt.. and yes its quite possible to keep a secret they've done it b4 and they'll do it again. If the world was ending in 10 days the gov't wouldn tell us because there would be so much chasos it would be insane..

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:06 PM on j-body.org
It's pretty simple how the Air Force doesn't intercept an aircraft that is off course for any length of time. The Military DOES NOT make a habit of targeting anything that has to do with civilains. Basically if it's civilain, especially American Civilain we leave it alone. Even in Iraq there are procedures that must be undertaken before we can open fire on a civilain vehicle, which is why Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices have been pretty successful over there, and then we have to render assistance to the vehicle after we open up on it.

As far as not knowing a lot of what is going on in the world that is true there are Intel briefs that I have gotten that I just can't share with the general public that don't necessarily agree with what is shown on the news, but there are also Intel Briefs that I've gotten that I've seen on the news 2 weeks later. And there is a lot that I don't hear about because I don't need to know, but I can tell you Operational Security is extremely hard to keep with a Platoon Sized Element, about 40-50 Marines, Forget about the thousands that would have to be involved in cover-ups of this magnitude. People talk plain and simple, and with something this size a story would have broke a long time ago as to what really happened.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:27 PM on j-body.org
^^^ werd.

Also, Flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville PA and the other aircraft had their radio transponder (that identifies the craft type, registration and flight number) turned off. It doesn't help if they dip below 2000 feet or so and are beyond the reach of ground based radar to identify.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks

There's an entry about Flight 93, and specifically how the people aboard tried to take back the aircraft shortly before they crashed.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:50 AM on j-body.org
The engine from Flight 93 was found over a mile from the crash site. The military uses sidewinder heat seaking missiles for air to air shoot downs, which of course would target the hottest part of a place, the engine, kind of makes you wonder.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:43 PM on j-body.org
First thing is first a Sidewinder seeker head monitors all 3 ranges of the Ultraviolet/Infra-Red Spectrum Short, Medium and Long Wavelength, so it is not necessarily guiding in on the hot metal of the Engine Exhaust Ports, no US heatseeker ever guided in on Exhaust gasses, they were looking for hot metal, or more specifically the IR signature given off by the hot metal of a Jet or Piston Engine's exhaust ports.

Now it is possible for a Sidewinder to take out an Jetliner by hitting an engine depending on the angle it was fired at, but an AMRAAM would be a better choice because of how actually tiny a Sidewinder is. Now for the engine to seperate the way that it did, the aircraft would have to have been hit in the center because a if a Sidewinder hit one engine it would totally destroy it due to the fragmentation of the Sidewinder's miniscule warhead, but it would not effect the engine on the other side.
But a Sidewinder more then likely isn't taking down a Jetliner with a hit to the center of the fuesalage, again because it has such a tiny warhead. Now if an AMRAAM were used it would have broken the plane in half, due to a warhead more then double the weight of a Sidewinder's, creating an absolutely massive debris field.

I love it when people who know absolutely nothing about the military except for the sometimes true information given out on the news, try to use the military to argue their points.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 4:59 AM on j-body.org
^^ True ^^ All the engine (being a distance from the rest of the debris) showed was that the plane began to brake up before impact. If they were in a steep dive (as reported) they likely lost the engine pod because of excessive speed. Most commercial airliners are safe to about mach .8 or even .9. As you dive air gets more dense and the safe speed decreases, but in a dive speed is increasing.. That's how you tear a plane apart without weapons, it's easy. They were still up a couple thousand feet when the pod came off, that's all we know for sure.

PAX
Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:36 AM on j-body.org
Brandon Schmidt wrote:this has probably been brought up alot. but the more i look online the more i believe we didnt go to the moon. I would give reasons and pictures but am too lazy but the websites have convinced me its a scam. Flag waiving on the moon with no wind?.. a perfectly cardved "C" on a rock in the bottom of a picture.. props department??.. theres lot of little things i think the government is scandelous and we would all @!#$ if we knew half wut we should

you sir....are an idiot

Civickiller
Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:31 AM on j-body.org
ur the idiot.. the gov't watches u and laughs at u like a little worthless ant

Friday, August 12, 2005 11:45 PM on j-body.org
This guy says we went to the moon, so STFU!!!

Saturday, August 13, 2005 12:12 AM on j-body.org
Dude, the moon is cheese!

But I believe that the gov.t lies to us, in good reasoning though.

Remember when that meteor/comet came by us so close that it threw up dust in some locations on earth? And how they didn't tell us to avoid panic.

I do.

Saturday, August 13, 2005 12:24 AM on j-body.org
What was the point of going to the moon in the first place? To beat the Russians to it. Was America going to lose to communists? Hell no. If they would have lost, would they have cheated? Probably. Alot of people are willing to believe what their country tells them. Say that everyone they chose to fake the moon landing was an ultra patriot and felt it was their duty to be the first to the moon even if they had to fake it. Then many of them wouldn't tell anyone about it because that would weaken people's faith in their country. It's possible we went to the moon. I really don't care either way. It woudln't affect me in any way/shape/form. I'm just stating a theory.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Monday, August 15, 2005 2:44 PM on j-body.org
let me ask you all a question do you believe there are satellites in orbit ??? if so then do you believe that there have been any maned flights in space, then cause if you don't believe that then maybe your cell phones works using magic dust or something, next remember everyone the stealth bomber we all think is so coll that was around way back then , under wraps for about 20 years that is about how long the American gov can suppress tech for. now if we have stealth bomber and aircraft that can reach orbit, then why is it so impossible that we could reach the moon now there are tones of ways to interpret the pictures, next have you heard of something called solar winds ??? have you ever had you tv pic get screwy in the middle of the summer on a clear day, or in the spring or fall, yha solar flares !! interrupt the sat signals from space, now in terms of dust on the moon they picked that location for 2 reason hard spot to land so they do not sink into the dust, second the moon does not rotate like the earth, it is if a fixed position so that mean you can not go the the dark side of the moon, now for beating the Russians to the moon you might want to read up on the political climate of America at that point also read about or ask some old dude, what the general feeling was back then before and then after about the technological superiority of the states, in terms of ther ability to launch and attack and win a conflict, this also had an effect on the military conception the world held in regaurdes to the States, after these time you also can see a fundimental change in the minds sets of the average american this is why it was so important to get to the moon first, now my question is what in particular provented us from reaching the moon ??
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:21 PM on j-body.org
What are the people doing who started this conspiracy theory?

Sitting back and taking money from all the books they are selling and all the advertisment money they get from their websites.....Thats what its all about....

1997 pontiac sunfire
2.2 OHV 2.4l coming soon
2.25 inch custom exhaust
WAI
RK Underdrive pulley
50 shot of NX
pacesetter header
Friday, August 19, 2005 4:15 AM on j-body.org
do a google search for dugway proving grounds or michael army air field. after the dot mil sites you'll find all sorts of malarchy about government secrets and aliens and bullshot like that.

you know why people think up conspiracies about places like this? because they haven't been inside of them. I just got back from both of those places; i never saw anything unusual, never heard anything unusual, and never even felt the slightest bit off, even working night shift.

it's easy to say that the government is hiding things behind armed guards and razor wire; because they are. only for you, not knowing what is there drives you nuts, so you have to come up with your worst case scenarios to put yourself at ease.

relax; and trust it.

Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:07 AM on j-body.org
Yeah i believe that is made up too- oh sorry guys, elvis is here. gotta go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:14 AM on j-body.org
Elvis is NOT there... He lives in Collingwood Ontario.

Dude... Everyone knows that. I call BS on you.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:03 PM on j-body.org
elvis lives in graceland with hitler......i thought everone knew that

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:16 PM on j-body.org
You guys are SO wrong, if my digital camera's batteries didnt die right at this very second, id take some pix!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:19 PM on j-body.org
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

thats the only link i could find.. and i found it on this site a year ago or more.

Theres some points to think about but..
Do i care if we landed on the moon or not?

No because we have the canada arm on the shuttles and thats all that is 100% proven to have been in space and useful.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618295
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:27 AM on j-body.org
That link has some interesting points, but also some rediculous conclutions. He says that the moon landing was fake becaus eyou can hear the astronaughts over the engines during landing. Well, the engines are outside with not atmosphere and the pilot is inside with an atmosphere. Sound is air when it gets pushed.. Soo, why aren't the engines louder? Doesn't take a genious. He also says that at the moment the transmission "The Eagle has landed" came through the engines would be producing "Hundreds of thousands of pounds of thrust".. Well no, if it has landed the engines are off, and two, the lander didn't have "hundreds of theousands of pounds of thrust" the main rockets did, but they were left back at Earth. The lander had at most 10 000 lbs of thrust, and like I said, after touchdown the engines are off. This guy claims that many technical things don't line up, but he seems to be quite week in his working knowledge of physics and the moon missions themselves.

If he can't be bothered to get his "facts" straight then I can't believe anything he writes. He's either a liar or he's stupid, either way he can't be trusted.

He talks aboput one shadow being longer than the other but doesn't mention that one of the guys is standing closer to a downward slope (making his shadow long).. All very much hooey.

PAX

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search