What really hit the Pentagon? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What really hit the Pentagon?
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:31 AM on j-body.org
Possibly a repost, but I don't know. My friend from Canada sent me this link.

Pentagon

Josh
SLK 32

Re: What really hit the Pentagon?
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:37 AM on j-body.org
Dont work

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:42 AM on j-body.org
A PLAIN HIT IT.

Really.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, July 01, 2005 8:51 AM on j-body.org
I think you mean "plane"

Although the image of the entire state of Nebraska getting dropped on the Pentagon is rather humorous in a Tom and Jerry sort-of-way

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:19 AM on j-body.org
Spelling isn’t my thing, shooting "things" from far away is.
Dice?
Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:20 AM on j-body.org
A cavalier

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:40 AM on j-body.org
Don't buy into this consiracy theory bull@!#$, dude.

If that plane did NOT really hit the Pentagon, what the Hell happened to that plane and all of the people on board?

Why would the government LIE about this?

When you post crap like this, you dishonor everyone who died on 9/11.

What the Hell is the matter with you?

http://www.bluecavcustoms.com
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:08 AM on j-body.org
a midget with explosives straped to himself!

-Borsty
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:21 AM on j-body.org
hey, i'm not doubting that a plane hit it--you just put a humorous mental image in my head. Picture, a view of the pentagon, and then the state of, say, Kansas smashing it a la the giant foot in Monty Python's Flying Circus.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Friday, July 01, 2005 10:26 AM on j-body.org
Can't forget the raspberry sound.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:15 AM on j-body.org
if a plain hit the pentagon... or the so called "757".. how did it fly 3ft over the freeway to hit thee pentagon with not coming close of a car?.. also why did they lose track of it 45min before it even hit. i would imagine they can track ANYTHING in the sky as long as its still up there although they lost track of this flight 45min before it hit the pentagon

Friday, July 01, 2005 11:52 AM on j-body.org
ever hear of "flying below radar?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:54 AM on j-body.org
I'm not going to debate this. It is absolutely ridiculous.

I saw the faces of the parents who had children on that plane (there were a bunch of DC kids who had won a trip to CA)

If you honestly think that the government hired actors to play the roles of horrified parents and faked a plane crash, in order to lie about something else hitting the Pentagon, then I'm sorry but you are a damn fool.

Why do I even have to explain this?

http://www.bluecavcustoms.com
Friday, July 01, 2005 12:32 PM on j-body.org
That day changed everyones life... I know it altered mine.

Chris

Friday, July 01, 2005 12:48 PM on j-body.org
Brandon Schmidt wrote:if a plain hit the pentagon... or the so called "757".. how did it fly 3ft over the freeway to hit thee pentagon with not coming close of a car?.. also why did they lose track of it 45min before it even hit. i would imagine they can track ANYTHING in the sky as long as its still up there although they lost track of this flight 45min before it hit the pentagon

1.) It is possible to fly at an altitude that a search radar can not track an object, things like the ground, and buildings get in the way and cause a lot of clutter.

2.) Commercial Radar used at airports are not search radars, they require input from the aircraft being tracked in order to track the aircraft. Turn off that signal, you have no way of tracking the aircraft.

That is how the aircraft was lost on radar.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Friday, July 01, 2005 12:55 PM on j-body.org
try this... Pentagon

if the pentagon wasnt hit by a plane, then im sure that the world trade center buildings didnt collapse that same day

Travis

Check out my build thread!

Friday, July 01, 2005 1:14 PM on j-body.org
I was there I know what i saw in the aftermath, to Many body parts to count. and that wing was virtually empty for renovation, So I know , No need for others to believe .

JBP Built 2.4
250HP
230FT
Dont race
But dont push it
Friday, July 01, 2005 2:26 PM on j-body.org
this will probably be posted again between the 24th and 28th of july, same thing

"not sure if this is a repost but (insert reason why it is the first time you have seen this) so check it out."

and it will go aboot the same just like the threads before this one, more than likely there will be a relationship thread posted within minutes afterwards

mark that on your calendar.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search