LONDON TERROR ATTACKS - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LONDON TERROR ATTACKS
Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:58 AM on j-body.org
looks like it was an arab network..... couple dead... atleast a hundred hurt..... 6 atleast bombs went off in the subways and busses in london england during morning rush hour...

@!#$ the arabs

Re: LONDON TERROR ATTACKS
Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:25 AM on j-body.org
This is the message given by the Secret Organisation Group of al-Qaeda [literally the base] of Jihad Organisation in Europe.

" In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:45 AM on j-body.org
An arab network in Britain, I'm not entirely surprised.

There are several radicalised Muslim clerics and sects in Britain, and the Mujahadeen have, in the past supplied and worked with the IRA and splinter groups.

I would, however, be VERY surprised if the IRA was involved in this round of bombings.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:19 AM on j-body.org
Instead of @!#$ diddly daddlin' in Iraq maybe we should've gone after the real enemy, Terrorists such as Al Qaeda and the Jihad.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:35 AM on j-body.org
That'd mean there would have to be presence in India, Pakistan and Kasmir.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:03 AM on j-body.org
and just a day after they won the bid for the 2012 olympics...think this will change that? i know nyc was deep in the bids also....

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:19 AM on j-body.org
What the hell is wrong with Middle Eastern countries. They think everyone needs to be "taught a lesson", and they do it with terrorism. They believe in all this prophet bull@!#$ that tells them to kill innocent people, I don't understand how people can be so goddamn stupid.

Its gotten to the point where we should stop messing around. If they catch a terrorist, there should be no trial, no hearing, no sentence, no nothing - just a bullet straight to the head.

And Bush only makes things worse. The terrorists aren't in Iraq you @!#$ moron. How about we put our resources into finding the actual terrorists instead of trying to find "WMDs" in Iraq?? We've wasted so much money and so many lives, and where has it got us?? Nowhere, because the terrorist groups like Al Qaeda are still on the loose, and it seems like it will stay that way until Bush gets kicked out of office.

My CarDomain Page
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:53 AM on j-body.org
The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London.

I really really want upstate to view this sentence!!!!! this is the mujahideen you support in the middle east, in the balkins and in south east asia.

this is a horrible horrible tradgedy. when will non extremists islamic countries stand up to the extremists. if it doesn't happen soon....they will start to be held accountable as well.
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:03 AM on j-body.org
i was just talking to my family about this. we are all disgusted by the way they are using our religion for their propaganda. just because they say a certain thing does not mean that the entire MUSLIM population is supporting this, this is not based on the quran.

and you cannot hold me accountable for something i had nothing to do with, the only tie i have with these people is that theyre human.

the mujahedins in bosnia came there to help us defend ourselves. did you forget the massacre in srebrenica? in 4 days it will be the 10 year anniversary or the largest massacre since WW2. 8 thousand people dead, one town, 48 hours.

you cannot compare these two. period. i will not speak further on this topic, this is a thread for the london attacks, and i feel bad that it happened. My religion is being carried through mud because of these @!#$ers and I cannot take every ignorant insult seriously. This has NOTHING to do with me.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:14 AM on j-body.org
No, I agree it has nothing to do with you.

Fact is, it makes the entire religion look bad, regardless of how you cut it. Perhaps not for the more enlightened, but to a majority of people, you're the bad guy.

It's not right, but you're going to have to live with it for now.

Personally, I'm starting to think that extreme measures should be dealt with in kind.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Fact is, it makes the entire religion look bad, regardless of how you cut it. Perhaps not for the more enlightened, but to a majority of people, you're the bad guy.

I know that, I understand your point. But people try to tell me that muslims can do a lot about it. I know that I can't. How come nobody blames the church for the holocaust, KKK, etc...

I'm sorry about what happened in London. My condolonces to the families.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:47 AM on j-body.org
UpstateNyZ24 wrote:
Quote:

I know that, I understand your point. But people try to tell me that muslims can do a lot about it. I know that I can't. How come nobody blames the church for the holocaust, KKK, etc...

I'm sorry about what happened in London. My condolonces to the families.

no one is blaming YOU...however until the MUSLIM leaders of the different sects start to stand up against the extremists they will always be looked on by others as partially guilty.

no different than if a friend does something illegal and you hide him from the cops you are just as guilty!!!

the INNOCENT non extremist muslims must make a stand against these people and up through this point in history they have not and appear that they will not!!!

Quote:

How come nobody blames the church for the holocaust, KKK, etc...

well mentioning the holacaust here is absurd and shows you understanding of any suck subject. however the KKK is a great example as there where hundreds and thousands of WHITE pastors and tens of thousands of christian followers that stood up along side of martin luther king and what he stood for. there are no muslim organizations make a stand against the extremists.

and make ZERO mistake this same MUHAJADEN that are blowing up iraqi police officers and london buses and trains are the same muhajaden that have been all over the balkins.
Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:53 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

there are no muslim organizations make a stand against the extremists

wrong! our local mosque in central NY is always standing up against ANY attacks/extremists, all the statements in the local newspaper made by the mosque are against the extremists. people cannot do much besides that.

Quote:

however the KKK is a great example as there where hundreds and thousands of WHITE pastors and tens of thousands of christian followers that stood up along side of martin luther king and what he stood for

for every thousand, there were a thousand of christian followers who were members/supporters/onlookers of the KKK.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:00 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

and make ZERO mistake this same MUHAJADEN that are blowing up iraqi police officers and london buses and trains are the same muhajaden that have been all over the balkins.

Nope. the mujahedin who came there during 93-95 were there as soldiers defending against the serbian army, never killed innocent people like this. these @!#$ers blow up innocent people. you cannot compare those two.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:10 PM on j-body.org
"people cannot do much besides that."

wrong they can do alot more...simply saying it is wrong is not doing anything!!!!!

if i witnessed one of your family members being molested would me saying "stop that is wrong" be enough? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

they need to TAKE ACTION and actively seek out and find the guilty members who are not only taking actions against humanity but actions against your religion!!!

"for every thousand, there were a thousand of christian followers who were members/supporters/onlookers of the KKK. "

this is simply an absurd idiotic statement that has ZERO place in reality.

"Nope. the mujahedin who came there during 93-95 were there as soldiers defending against the serbian army, never killed innocent people like this. these @!#$ers blow up innocent people. you cannot compare those two. "

wrong again...the same people that were fighting aginst the serbs, are the SAME PEOPLE blowing up innocent muslims and non muslims alike!!!!! and don't forget the battle in serbia was about the serbs not wanting the muslims forcefully taking power away from them.

and this is not to mention the horrible actions taking place in the Sudan, indonesia, thialand, and numerous other places under the name of Islam, that no other islamic group is doing anything to stop!!!!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:10 PM on j-body.org
It really is too bad what this world is coming to.

My grandparents tell me stories of how they travelled the world and saw the beauty that was the middle east.

Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to do what they did because there's so much instability everywhere now.

And this is why I don't agree with the foreign policy of a lot of nations. Why interfere at all? Let the backwards nations (and I don't mean people or religion, I mean the nations that deny basic human dignity, especially to women) sort themselves out. If their people want change, they'll evoke change.

Now, these extremists are just blowing up people because they can.

The truth is, aside from starting World War III by dropping nukes all over the place, things are NEVER going to get better.

One side literally has to be wiped out before anything good will come of this. That's a bloody disturbing thought, especially when you really can't pick out who's right in all of it.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:44 PM on j-body.org
pretjah: you are teaching me a history lesson about the place that I grew up in? get real buddy. you are delusional when it comes to the balkans...you know NOTHING about the conflict, zero, and that is why I will stop arguing with someone who knows nothing about the place, maybe you should go visit the balkans, see what the different sides of people will say to you.

Quote:

and don't forget the battle in serbia was about the serbs not wanting the muslims forcefully taking power away from them.

the serbian/bosnian/croatian civil war was about the different entities within the YUGOSLAV, NOT SERBIAN, state wanting to separate because they were treated like @!#$. Serbia while being a part of YUGOSLAVIA was unfairly raking in all the money from the YUGOSLAV budget, they were also responsible for the major party of the Yugostal army (JNA). this why when the war started, they had all of the weapons/money and power against the croatians and bosnians and this is why we got massacred. I will not further argue with someone on this topic who knows nothing about it, you are clueless when it comes to my countries history, so stop spamming this thread like an ignorant idiot that you are.

This thread is done for me, if you want to further talk about this contact me on AIM: just reply if you want my screenname. I would be glad to clear some things up for you about the balkans...

cheers.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:01 PM on j-body.org
Cowards are to blame for this. But wherever blame is placed, there is always a flip side. This war is unwinnable. There needs to be a breaking point.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:45 PM on j-body.org
Explosions In London - Who Stands To Gain? Israel Warned, Cover-up In Progress

BREAKING: Scrambled cover-up to try and change prior knowledge story.

Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast, for example this article.

The article linked below that we saved in our own format (and the website that carried it has strangely since crashed) said that Netanyahu was warned before the first blast.

Israel are now denying they got a warning.

BREAKING: Scotland Yard says it got a warning before the attack and told Israel.

"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit."

Full article here.

The warning contradicts the fact that the original explanation of a power surge went out for an hour or more. They knew it was an attack but put out a false explanation. Plus why did Netanyahu get a warning and the victims didn't?

We have been told that the events unfolding today were "inevitable", London's transport network has been hit with multiple explosions. Both the Underground and Buses have been hit. Events are still unfolding.

We predicted this would happen over a year ago after analyzing the propaganda and fearmongering that was being ratcheted up to the extreme in London. Paul Joseph Watson has predicted these events as imminent several times on The Alex Jones Show in recent months.

Tony Blair is not in London but safely tucked up in Scotland with 7 other World Leaders including President Bush. The political eyes of the world are on Britain this week. The Mayor of London Ken Livingstone is in Singapore where the IOC has just awarded the Olympic Games to London, he is rushing back to the city.

Just like the events of 9/11, ask yourself, who stands to gain from this? Could this have been organized by any group other than one who has direct unlimited access to all areas of London's transport grid at all times?

The similarities with the Madrid bombing of 3/11/04, which we have persistently highlighted as an inside intelligence operation, are stark with bombs on separate trains set off within minutes of each other as the trains neared the stations. The so called perpetrators were quickly linked to an "Al Qaeda" cell in Europe but later as we reported were linked to the Spanish Security service. They then mysteriously Killed themselves as this information was seeping out. It then became apparent that Spain's government was using the bombings for its own gains and many went to the streets in Spain to declare they knew that their own government was behind the attacks. Further Intelligence was withheld by the government, we expect the same will happen in Britain after today's attacks.

This has MI5 written all over it. Just watch that national ID card legislation sail through. Only 15% of the country supported the government after the last election, this will ensure total fealty to a smarmy Blair and whatever he wants to do. Ken Livingstone and the opposition parties will now have no grounds to reject ID card legislation, especially with the Olympics coming to London in 2012.

The police state measures they'll get out of this will be overlaid onto all forms of transport. In fact, you won't be able to travel without the ID card. Although MI5 operations are normally more sophisticated than things like 9/11, in that the evidence linking it to the government is more carefully covered, just watch for the evidence of inside involvement to trickle out. MI5 have been caught involved in IRA bombings multiple times over.

Alex has said over and over that as attacks on different sections of the transportation grid occur they are going to have police state setup in the areas. Now it will be on the buses, subways etc.

FLASHBACK: Schumer Wants Airport Screening Technology in Malls

The military-industrial complex has the motive in this latest atrocity. Every major western government, including the British, has been caught red-handed carrying out bombings against their own people and blaming it on external enemies. It is mainstream news in Spain that the government was involved in the 3/11 bombing. The London 7/7 bombings are nothing different. Government ghouls are now all over television spreading the fear to encourage the people to submit to the war on terror. Support our work, spread the word, expose who is gaining power from terrorism, or our freedoms will be lost.

Hours after the attacks the media is still not providing extensive coverage. We would expect to see hundreds of eyewitness accounts and footage of the train stations. Independent London reporter Simon Aronowitz, who has a contact within the BBC, has reported that journalists are finding the coverage of the situation highly irregular. It seems that the information being released to the British public is being carefully stage managed.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:47 PM on j-body.org
actually i know quite abit about the balkins...and i have BROTHER THAT STILL LIVES THERE.

and yes the over all war in serbia was under the guise of holding together YUGOSLAVIA but even milosovic knew that yugo was breaking up and didn't want to loos power to the muslims that were forcefully trying to take power through out the area!

oh and yes i guess i'm sorry for telling a truthful history that i've shown you numerous supporting evidence for that your religious teachers won't tell you.

sorry but you are infact brain washed.

i've studied more on the balkins that you probably have, as it's dear to my heart.

however that is a rabbit trail we dont need to go down. neither is the balkins mess that your precious muhajaden has created in numerous countries.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:50 PM on j-body.org
this thread should be about the sorrow for the people of England and the cowards that are hiding behind the muslim name. (which i gladly call extremists...but unitl the muslim leadership PHYSICALLY start to take actions against these cowards that will begin to stop)
Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:56 PM on j-body.org
i dont go to a religious school. actually i wouldnt consider myself a good muslim, i havent been to the mosque in about 10 months. i am not what you would call a good muslim.

I think you are talking about the 99 Kosovo thing. which is not really connected to the civil war in bosnia.

Quote:

i've studied more on the balkins that you probably have, as it's dear to my heart.

how do you know this, i have taken over 10 politics/history classes in the last 2 years of my college career, i was born in the balkans, i was there during the war, i go back there every year or two. is it dear to your heart? as dear as it is to me? you are in NO way connected to the place, your brother is probably in the army there, working... where is he located?

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:59 PM on j-body.org
Pretjah wrote:this thread should be about the sorrow for the people of England and the cowards that are hiding behind the muslim name. (which i gladly call extremists...but unitl the muslim leadership PHYSICALLY start to take actions against these cowards that will begin to stop)

pretjah: how do you PHYSICALLY take leadership against such a radical group. Religious leaders who are civilians cannot do much. They can preach against it but they can not PHYSICALLY do anything. why don't you give me a plan that you would carry out if you were a leader of a mosque. Remember you don't want to find a bomb under your car one day, so you cannot do many extreme things.

It's not as easy as you may think.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:35 PM on j-body.org
Pret: you can't PHYSICALLY take leadership against radicals unless you stoop to their level and reasoning.

I'll point to the flaws in Machiavellian philosophy.

I think you're hardly one to start saying someone is brainwashed, but lets leave that one lie, shall we?

Keeping up to topic, last count was 36 dead, 700 wounded. 36 people who had nothing to do with the problems in the mid-east... That's a disgrace. Utterly shameful.

A friend of mine called me at work today (he's muslim, I should preface this) and asked me if I thought it would stop anything... I asked him if 9/11/01 stopped anything... he didn't say anything.

I just hope this useless bomb-and-be-bombed would just stop. It took 400 years to settle down somewhat in North Ireland.. You'd think people would learn.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search