LONDON TERROR ATTACKS - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: LONDON TERROR ATTACKS
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:23 PM on j-body.org
Keeper: all I have to say is Royal Canadian Air Farce.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 2:18 AM on j-body.org
Going a little off topic but still pretty important...

Looks like somebody did a suicide bombing in Israel today.

There goes that pact... just when we thought things would get better over there.

I don't know if things have always been the same, but this world is getting out of control. I know when I was like 8 (that was only 10 years ago) there wasn't really much going on. I don't know if it's because I have a better grasp on the world now than when I was 8, and the world was just as bad, or if it really has gotten worse.

I don't even want to know what it's like in 20 years, when i'm a middle aged adult. Thinks changed so much for our parents when they were kids, I can only imagine how much worse it will get for our generation.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:12 AM on j-body.org
Looks like the bombers in England were suicide bombers. That makes the first time that tactic has been used outside of the mid-east.

The plaque is spreading...

PAX
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:20 AM on j-body.org
Hahahaha wrote:Looks like the bombers in England were suicide bombers. That makes the first time that tactic has been used outside of the mid-east.

PAX
Ummm... Not true. the 9/11 bombers where suicide bombers of sorts(where as the plane was the bomb - and it was suicide) for example. It's also been extensively used elsewhere, Russia for example, and India to name a few.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:39 AM on j-body.org
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:Going a little off topic but still pretty important...

Looks like somebody did a suicide bombing in Israel today.

There goes that pact... just when we thought things would get better over there.

I don't know if things have always been the same, but this world is getting out of control. I know when I was like 8 (that was only 10 years ago) there wasn't really much going on. I don't know if it's because I have a better grasp on the world now than when I was 8, and the world was just as bad, or if it really has gotten worse.

I don't even want to know what it's like in 20 years, when i'm a middle aged adult. Thinks changed so much for our parents when they were kids, I can only imagine how much worse it will get for our generation.

The bombing *should not interfere with the Gaza withdrawl

There will be retaliation.

The world has always been this messed up. Americans just used to ignore it more than they do now.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:10 AM on j-body.org
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4676577.stm

London bombers 'were all British'
Detectives now believe the London bombings were carried out by four British-born men in what were possibly the country's first suicide attacks.
Security sources said it was likely at least three of the men, said to be of Pakistani descent, are dead, after belongings were found at the scenes

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:28 AM on j-body.org
Bastardking3000 wrote:
Hahahaha wrote:Looks like the bombers in England were suicide bombers. That makes the first time that tactic has been used outside of the mid-east.

PAX
Ummm... Not true. the 9/11 bombers where suicide bombers of sorts(where as the plane was the bomb - and it was suicide) for example. It's also been extensively used elsewhere, Russia for example, and India to name a few.

It's not the first time a terrorist has taken their own life to accomplish their mission outside of the mid-east, but it is the first time this type of suicide bomber has been used. That's according to the Brittish Secret Service.

Interestingly, it appears that the 4 bomberrs were born in England or Pakastani desent. So, now we know that foreign nationals are not the biggest threat. Domestic terrorists are right up there and a lot more dangerous in my opinion. Nobody notices the guy who's been there all along.

PAX
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:29 AM on j-body.org
^ Of Pakastani desent ^^ not or...

PAX
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:55 AM on j-body.org
Nick@USOL.com wrote:The world has always been this messed up. Americans just used to ignore it more than they do now.

Because we have no choice but to focus on it--because it can happen to us now.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search