Have any of you White folks... - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Have any of you White folks...
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:05 PM on j-body.org
Might i add if your black and you were born in america, your not African american, your american. you have never been to africa and if you went you would hate it. Just be glad the "white man" took you from africa and evolved your people about 2000 years. if it wasnt for slavery your ass would still be chunking spears. i am half cherokee indian, trust me the indians took it worse than anyone ever did in thsi country, so like i said be greatful the "white devil" brought you here and you have all of this wonderful technology and freedom.

Respect

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:33 PM on j-body.org
BlacKMagiC wrote:well i was talking to the Reverend the other day and we believe that over 95% of white ppl have NEVER wished they were black and that well over 50% of blacks have at one time or another wished they were white...so if this thinking is true is Caucasian really the supreme race??? Is white really right???

im just curious what makes you think those numbers are correct or even close. were you just guessing or is there some statistical data to back that up?

personally, i've never wanted to be anybody other than what i am.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:10 AM on j-body.org
snoeterp82 wrote:Be happy with what God made you...
I am Christian, still I don't think God made me white(at least not directly). I think God made mankind, and that there is evolution/other change which God is at least partially behind(rather than pure random mutation - evident by the fact that not all mutations are necessarily beneficial to survival). Past that I think that the genetic code inherited from my parents(which is indirectly rooted to God) made me white.

Notice that God doesn't exactly make mexican children from japanese parents. From japanese parents you obviously get japanese children.

Of course from a more enlightened level you would just say that human parents make human children, so who cares?

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:31 AM on j-body.org
[quote=ŠleveŽ One]Might i add if your black and you were born in america, your not African american, your american. you have never been to africa and if you went you would hate it. Just be glad the "white man" took you from africa and evolved your people about 2000 years. if it wasnt for slavery your ass would still be chunking spears. i am half cherokee indian, trust me the indians took it worse than anyone ever did in thsi country, so like i said be greatful the "white devil" brought you here and you have all of this wonderful technology and freedom.

RespectThe white man did not evolve anything. If they did anything, look at the fact that more money goes into weapons production and development than feeding the hungry, or maintaining peace. I wonder who caused that??? And I won't even comment on the freedom issue. You're ignorant.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:15 AM on j-body.org
sigh, wow if you cant understand what i was saying, then you my friend are the ignorant one. im not racist or anything like that, im just get sick of hearing about how the white man did everyone wrong and we get screwed for it. feeding the hungry huh? you mean spending our hard earned money on another POS country and not taking care of our own people? black people bitch and complain all te feaken time how they want money for there anscestors being inslaved, sorry to tell you, the white race just bought you, your own people, more evolved tribes actually sold the blacks to us, we didnt go over there and just take them for no reason. Abraham Lincoln is rolling in his grave. to bad the south didnt win.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:36 AM on j-body.org
I understood exactly what you were saying which is why I responded. You had no idea what I'm saying in actuality...or do you, and the truth ended up hurting you? Your history is partial too. Don't drop out of school.

"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:04 AM on j-body.org
The white man's "evolution" has been responsible for polluting the planet, poking a hole in the ozone that might not ever recover, eliminating animal species, slavery and then repressing the same people they once enslaved, persecuting people because of their religion and killing millions, developing weapons that kill and genetically harm hundreds of thousands in the bat of an eye, wiped out indigenous people of almost every continent they step foot on. I'm sure I missed some.

This is nothing to envy or to duplicate.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:08 AM on j-body.org
No.

Growing up in Boston as a lower class black kid instead of a lower class white kid would have been hell. We were taken care of and protected, our neighborhood was 1 big family and blacks weren't welcome. Those were the times, it's just the way it was. When I was a kid my neighbor 2 doors down from us put a round into a black guy who broke in and was stealing his stereo, it was just "another nigger doing what niggers do". But in reality he was just going to pawn it to feed his family. Still doesn't make it right but if you had sympathy you didn't show it.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:38 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

The white man's "evolution" has been responsible for polluting the planet, poking a hole in the ozone that might not ever recover, eliminating animal species, slavery and then repressing the same people they once enslaved, persecuting people because of their religion and killing millions, developing weapons that kill and genetically harm hundreds of thousands in the bat of an eye, wiped out indigenous people of almost every continent they step foot on. I'm sure I missed some.

you are an idiot and it amazes me that you know how to type and assuming that you know how to read, yet haven't read a single history book from end to end...

it's not a matter of race.. it's a matter of how messed up humanity is...

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:35 PM on j-body.org
ECB: I'm sure the fact that China has been exploiting CBRN weapons (and developing a few themselves), that North American and south american and african tribs would war with each other, keep slaves and mutillate their enemies escaped him.

Wow.. I just agreed with you!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:45 PM on j-body.org
'The most emotionally charged question in psychology, indeed, in any branch of science today, comes in two parts: "Is intelligence hereditary, and if so, are there hereditary differences in intelligence among the races?" The question is not a new one. Sir Francis Galton, with whom the study of human intelligence really began, believed very strongly that intelligence was mainly hereditary. He was also convinced there were profound differences in mental ability between the races. He regarded Negroes as barely human at all. "The mistakes the Negroes made in their own matters, " he wrote in Hereditary Genius, "were so childishly stupid and simpleton-like as frequently made me ashamed of my own species." Such views were not unusual for a Victorian Englishman who had spent some years in Africa.

from an excerpt <a href="http://www.biblebelievers.net/CreationScience/kjcevol1.htm"> here </a>

plain and simple, if the "slaves" were smart enough to have evolved faster and have the same weapons and ships and stuff EVRYONE else already had, there wouldnt have been slaves. It all boils down to darwin, survival of the fitest. Biotch.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:47 PM on j-body.org
[quote=ŠleveŽ One]'The most emotionally charged question in psychology, indeed, in any branch of science today, comes in two parts: "Is intelligence hereditary, and if so, are there hereditary differences in intelligence among the races?" The question is not a new one. Sir Francis Galton, with whom the study of human intelligence really began, believed very strongly that intelligence was mainly hereditary. He was also convinced there were profound differences in mental ability between the races. He regarded Negroes as barely human at all. "The mistakes the Negroes made in their own matters, " he wrote in Hereditary Genius, "were so childishly stupid and simpleton-like as frequently made me ashamed of my own species." Such views were not unusual for a Victorian Englishman who had spent some years in Africa.

from an excerpt <a href="http://www.biblebelievers.net/CreationScience/kjcevol1.htm"> here </a>

plain and simple, if the "slaves" were smart enough to have evolved faster and have the same weapons and ships and stuff EVRYONE else already had, there wouldnt have been slaves. It all boils down to darwin, survival of the fitest. Biotch.You need to read up yourself...get some intellect of your own. So I will provide to you a reading from an intelligent person. For you sir.
And a bit of rebuttle for the rest of your rhetoric....More FYI

Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:06 PM on j-body.org
EastCoastBeast II wrote:
Quote:

you are an idiot and it amazes me that you know how to type and assuming that you know how to read, yet haven't read a single history book from end to end...

it's not a matter of race.. it's a matter of how messed up humanity is...

Please, details on where I was I wrong. Not responding will indicate your stupidity only.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:09 PM on j-body.org
<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics">Eugenics as a pseudoscience and it's actual applications</a>

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:26 PM on j-body.org
GAM: bad ass stuff.

Chamillionaire: i also thought your information was interesting.

Doesnt change my opinion tho, i still think the white race as a whole is more intelligent. So now i wait to get flamed for being a racist because i have pride in my herritage. i am half american indian also, tell me what the white man did to the indians. you dont see me bitching wanting money, they got screwed harder than any slave.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:33 PM on j-body.org
Sizzy: Stealing it to feed his family??? Are you that gullible? He was stealing it for CRACK money...I knew that cat went to high school with him
Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:12 PM on j-body.org
BlacKMagiC your a cunt. Make a joke out of a real situation where a real person died, thats cute. I heard from around the way the guy was homeless, he had 2 kids and a wife, is that still funny? Did you attend that cats funeral? HRRRDEEDRRR cause there wasn't one, he didn't even get a gravestone TEEHEEE oooo it just gets funnier. I bet his kids are spoiled @!#$s just like you and me! Oh ya! I bet they live in a nice house with clothes on their backs and a high speed internet connection! Cause they had a fighting chance.

@!#$ I just pissed my pants.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:19 PM on j-body.org
thats funny that you act like you know where i live WOMAN aint you heard cardboard boxes even come with internet nowadays AND DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA AGAIN YA HEARD NOT EVER!!!!! DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA!!!!!!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search