Are we alone? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Are we alone?
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 10:33 AM on j-body.org
lol

Quote:

believe me i'm retired CIA 2 yrs

Quote:

when we bombed them china men!!!!

LOLOLOL

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:51 PM on j-body.org
Lemme get this straight....

You're a scant 20 years old and reired from the CIA...

And people call me deluded....

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:26 PM on j-body.org
I think the joke fell flat.

Think of what else they're letting into the CIA if they let him in!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:04 PM on j-body.org
I believe there is something living out there, where, what and how who knows. Not everything requires oxygen to live. There are billions of stars, and again we are in one galaxy out of how many.

The odds are aginst us if we believe we are the only living things out there.

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Thursday, July 21, 2005 1:08 PM on j-body.org
I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life in space is that no-one has tried to contact us all yet.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:53 PM on j-body.org
^^ Bill Watterson owns you.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:17 PM on j-body.org
ok wierd twist for you. What if we are the aliens. Maybe we are the intelligent lifeforms that are trying to contact the lesser intelligent lifeforms. Think about it. we are always trying to go past the limits and send man or machine further than ever before. In movies they say that the "aliens" move from place to place and consume all the natural resources and then move on to the next. we do that. we are destroying this planet and trying anything that we can to find other places to live. the moon for instance. just a thought guys.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Friday, July 22, 2005 7:32 AM on j-body.org
i dont know there are just way too many cases of ufo's to be eaisly explained away.
and pret have you ever personaly seen 10 billion dollers in one place at one time?
no? then how do you know it exists?

i dont think its like the men in black movies but we are deffinently NOT alone.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, July 22, 2005 9:02 AM on j-body.org
Bottle fed Sleeper wrote:ok wierd twist for you. What if we are the aliens. Maybe we are the intelligent lifeforms that are trying to contact the lesser intelligent lifeforms. Think about it. we are always trying to go past the limits and send man or machine further than ever before. In movies they say that the "aliens" move from place to place and consume all the natural resources and then move on to the next. we do that. we are destroying this planet and trying anything that we can to find other places to live. the moon for instance. just a thought guys.

We are the aliens to all other intelligent life, thats the way I have ALWAYS thought of it.. That puts us in a uniqe posisition... the first planet we find.. we need to mess with em big time.. we can create huge geometrical formations in their crops and they will go crazy trying to figure it out... then we can abduct them in their sleep and look in all their orifces.. What fun we will have.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search