do you agree with GAM??? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
do you agree with GAM???
Saturday, July 23, 2005 2:50 PM on j-body.org
http://www.canada.com/national/story.html?id=e0905a7a-c1c9-47ad-8e1e-f35ccd7b6a6f

GAMS hard work finally pays off
HOPEFULLY all the US gays go move up to Canada with GAM
WATCHU THINK???

Re: do you agree with GAM???
Saturday, July 23, 2005 3:21 PM on j-body.org
Old News.

I support people that just want to be happy together, and it wasn't in fact my decision alone.

Also, there has been legalised civil unions in the US for about 5 years, or 20 in San Fransisco.

BTW, Are you insinuating I'm Gay?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 3:44 PM on j-body.org
aren't you?

somebody musta LIIIED to me den

Saturday, July 23, 2005 3:50 PM on j-body.org
i'm still not happy with them calling it "marrage" but thank goodness its not here. i
think people should do what ever makes them happy and if thats being gay well more power to you. but for the love of god stop trying to tell the world its normal cause its not.
how is being gay normal? tell you what the next person that says it is tell them that
theres gonna be an exparment. two groops of 100 homosexuals and there partners
will be chosen 100 men and 100 women. they will be taken out to two seperate
beautiful islands where they will be given everything they need to make a a wonderful
life for themselves and there "mate". supplies will be brought in regualerly and anything else they may need. and we will come back in exactly 100 years and see how there perfectly normal homosexual socioty is doing.

that usesly pi$$es them off pretty good. but hey if its perfectly normal then whats the problem?

botom line is if it makes you happy to be gay fine but stop trying to force your twisted views on the rest of us.

and if you think its not twisted then perhaps there is an exparament you'd like to sign up for.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 4:09 PM on j-body.org
AMEN BROTHER

Saturday, July 23, 2005 5:07 PM on j-body.org
oh i also believe you can look in a dictionary i'm pretty sure it says marage is a union
of one man and one women. i dont think there are any versions anywhere that say
its also a union of two men or two momen.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:53 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:oh i also believe you can look in a dictionary i'm pretty sure it says marage is a union
of one man and one women. i dont think there are any versions anywhere that say
its also a union of two men or two momen.

couldn't find marage but i looked up marriage, from merriam-webster;

Main Entry: mar·riage
Pronunciation: 'mer-ij, 'ma-rij
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English mariage, from Anglo-French, from marier to marry
1 a (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage> b : the mutual relation of married persons : WEDLOCK c : the institution whereby individuals are joined in a marriage
2 : an act of marrying or the rite by which the married status is effected; especially : the wedding ceremony and attendant festivities or formalities
3 : an intimate or close union <the marriage of painting and poetry -- J. T. Shawcross>

Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:54 PM on j-body.org
oh and sometimes i agree with GAM, and sometimes i don't.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:27 PM on j-body.org
sorry but i dont know what version you got that from and as i said i dont care what you want to do in your bedroom but two men or women can not be married. and if they can whats the difference if you wanted to marry oh say a 12 year old boy? if your both in love with each other it should be ok by your definition right? or how about if i want 6 wives? by your dictionary it appears its ok too. i know how about next time michael jackson wants to screw a 8 year old little boy that he"loves" he should just take a copy of your dictionary with him when he goes to the church with the kid. or maybe those couple 30 something school teachers that decide to show there students what "love"
is should bring it along so they can read your definition in front of the judge that way they can get married too.

this is the single most stupid thing i've ever had the absolute misfortune of reading.
what kind of liberal nut jobs are trying to r-wright the dictionary? marriage has
always been and will always be between one man and one woman!! and i could give a good $h!t less what some new world bull $h!t wanna be dictionary trys to re-define it as.
if your a guy and you like sucking ---- then fine! and if your a women that likes to eat
----- then great! i so do not care what you do in your bedroom. but do not expect me
or most of the rest of the world to say its normal or that you can be married.

its not normal. end of it. and if you happen to be gay and wish to arguee this fact
then perhaps there is an experiment from my 1st post that you'd like to take part in.

oh and find a dictionary thats more then 10 years old that says that cause i'm sorry but
these "new world" dictioarys are a complete waste of paper.

and before anyone says otherwise no i dont have a problem with homosexuals. but i
dont go around telling everyone i'm heterosexual so why should i have to listen to them
telling everyone they homosexual? i guess i have heard soooo much of this gay pride
stuff that i've just about had it with having to listen to it.

i dont care what you want to do or suck or eat. dont care! but dont ever expect me to say that two guys or girls are married. ain't gonna happen.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:29 PM on j-body.org
OK, last time I checked, Merriam-Webster wasn't some kind of "new world" dictionary, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. And just because new words and definitions are added at times, doesn't make it any less of a dictionary. As a matter of fact, most people consider the Merriam-Webster dictionary to be the most complete and descriptive dictionary available.

And what's with this nonsense that every conceited homophobic person tries to blather on about concerning marriage, and how it will be skewed if 2 homosexuals are married??? Most of you try to push the arguement that if 2 homosexuals are allowed to marry, then all of a sudden men will be marrying sheep, women will be marrying horses, and Billy and Sally will marry, but Billy is 23, and Sally is 11. As it stands right now, marriage is considered the union of one man and one woman. How is it possible that if marriage were also to be considered the union of two men, or two women, all of a sudden we'll be pig-phuckers??? Please explain this, because I don't follow your logic.

And don't EVEN say that you have no problem with homosexuals, because the entire attitude of your post says otherwise. If you had no problem with homosexuals, then you'd have no problem with them being married.

Why do you feel threatened or get upset when the topic concerns homosexual marriage??? Is it really your way or the highway??? Do what you want, unless I don't agree with it, right??? Last time I checked, noone was any worse off because 2 homosexuals decided to get married. Is marriage that sacred to you that others with a different love would taint that sacrament beyond repair??? How about all of the recent heterosexual marriages, where almost 2/3 end up in divorce??? That's ok, but 2 homosexual people out of the milliions of heterosexuals will ruin the concept of marriage???

Think about that, and then repost when you're done gay-bashing and have something well thought, intelligent, and meaningful to say. That is all.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:37 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:i'm still not happy with them calling it "marrage" but thank goodness its not here. i
think people should do what ever makes them happy and if thats being gay well more power to you. but for the love of god stop trying to tell the world its normal cause its not.
how is being gay normal? tell you what the next person that says it is tell them that
theres gonna be an exparment. two groops of 100 homosexuals and there partners
will be chosen 100 men and 100 women. they will be taken out to two seperate
beautiful islands where they will be given everything they need to make a a wonderful
life for themselves and there "mate". supplies will be brought in regualerly and anything else they may need. and we will come back in exactly 100 years and see how there perfectly normal homosexual socioty is doing.

that usesly pi$$es them off pretty good. but hey if its perfectly normal then whats the problem?

botom line is if it makes you happy to be gay fine but stop trying to force your twisted views on the rest of us.

and if you think its not twisted then perhaps there is an exparament you'd like to sign up for.

About it being normal...I don't think that's the right word. The word should be "common" because it is part of society. It's been part of society for decades but it's hatred and fear that kept people from coming out and just being themselves. People only fear what they don't understand...

As far as same sex marriages, I seriously don't understand what the problem is. Divorce rates in the US are high and they are straight couples. You don't think their are gay couples that have been together for years on top of years?

They say that a marriage is a joining of two people in the eyes of god, ok. Now I thought that church and state weren't supposed to be together? Honestly, if your congressman or senator or even president doesn't want to recognize that your an American who loves an significant other, than there is something wrong. The government needs to stop being over-run by these rich neo-nazi religious freaks. They grew up being raised that "gay people are bad" and then that reflects when they get older.

It's sad that we are in the year 2005 and people are homophobic. They are people! Who cares if they are gay? You think some guy is going to come up and touch your balls and suddenly turn you gay? I know people who are gay and know that it's a touchy subject...they don't even try to approach someone if they know he or she is straight.

But fine...I know this is America, freedom of speech and beliefs...but if your a congressman/senator/president, let your personal beliefs be left at home. You have to think in an open mind and think about the American people. By not allowing American citizens, because of their sexual orientation, get married is turning your back on them.

jackalope I have a question...if they did legalize gay marriages, what do you think will happen in this country? You think allowing that will decay our society? I think that it's already part of our society and they just wantt the same rights as if they were straight.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, July 23, 2005 9:46 PM on j-body.org
wow sorry roofy didnt know you swung that way. anyway i have a couple gay friends i could introduce you to if you'd like.

i'm not bashing anyone i just dont see how you can say two men or women can be married thats all. my gay friends agree with me on this but they do want some things changed for civil unions of which btw i'm totally fine with.

you know what your absolutely right. they should be allowed to get married that way they can experience the joy of spoucial support, devorce, and all the great things they
/ you have been missing out on.

now go make sure you have your pretty rainbow sticker on your car and were you gay pride shirts all you. i myself enjoy women very much but again i dont care what you do in your bedroom just please stop trying to make me.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:06 PM on j-body.org
Where did Roofy admit to being gay? Or am I missing something? Oh and jackalope pick up one of those "new world" dictionary's, might help help a little with the whole spelling thing.
Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:21 PM on j-body.org
I am more depressed that there are probably more ignorant jerkoffs like Jackalope and Black Magic in the world then they are married gay people. THAT's what freaks me out.

---

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:36 PM on j-body.org
i know i cant spell never said i could. and killa your right they should have the same rights as stright people do. i dont think its right for example if one is in the hospital and
there partner isnt allowed in to see them cause there not "family" thats just wrong.
there are other examples like this but im just too tired to think of them right know. i
guess my whole problem with it is i'm just tired of hearing it on the news all the time
thats all. personaly i think marriage shouldn't be changed or updated sorry if you dont agree but oh well i'll still sleep just fine tonight anyway. i also dont agree that homosexuality should be tought to my kids in school either. they know my friend mr.bob
has a boyfriend but they dont need to know what they do in there bedroom when there only in the 6th grade. sorry but they realy dont. homosexuals wont cause the decay of socity killa and i know that but come on please enough is enough. do you see all the
straight people with bumper sticker that say "hetero and proud" ? i haven't seen one
yet. so why then do homosexuals feel the absolute need to screem it from every roof top that there gay? no pun intended here but please stop trying to shove your being gay down everyones throuts. and roofy sorry man that wasn't right of me to call you gay my bad , aqua thanks for callin me on it. i dont like to be name called either.

you just cant convince me that gay marriage should be legalized. sorry guess its the way i was brought up. just like you never hit a girl. and always try to respect others.

but i do think that they still deserve every right that i have as a married person too.
look at it this way, its a different life style right? well why should it be given the same name?

and roofy again i do appoligize. and aqua i dont care what dictionary you give me i still wont be able to spell woh a damn. are you the spelling police?? or my 5th grade
english teacher come back to harrase me for my bad spelling??

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:40 PM on j-body.org
I still can't believe this is an issue that actually gets people angry.

If you actually get all huffy about the gay marriage issue, then you need to find something better to do with your time.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:47 PM on j-body.org
I always agree with Gam, he knows his @!#$.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:53 PM on j-body.org
why am i ignorant? cause i dont think like you? no my friend YOU are the jerkoff not i.

and i just love them gol' teef. nice hair btw.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:54 PM on j-body.org
OK, I didn't read this all but I just want to make it known how DAMNED FRUSTRATING it is when people throw the old "If you looked in the dictionary I'm pretty sure" WHO @!#$ CARES?

Truth of the matter, you look in the dictionary 15 years ago, There would be a listing for USSR instead of Russia. The dictionary changes!!!

As for the bible, well, all the gay people I know aren't Christian. And the priests have the option to perform the ceremonies or not. They love each other and want to form a union, just like any straight couple.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:55 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:i know i cant spell never said i could. and killa your right they should have the same rights as stright people do. i dont think its right for example if one is in the hospital and
there partner isnt allowed in to see them cause there not "family" thats just wrong.
there are other examples like this but im just too tired to think of them right know. i
guess my whole problem with it is i'm just tired of hearing it on the news all the time
thats all. personaly i think marriage shouldn't be changed or updated sorry if you dont agree but oh well i'll still sleep just fine tonight anyway. i also dont agree that homosexuality should be tought to my kids in school either. they know my friend mr.bob
has a boyfriend but they dont need to know what they do in there bedroom when there only in the 6th grade. sorry but they realy dont. homosexuals wont cause the decay of socity killa and i know that but come on please enough is enough. do you see all the
straight people with bumper sticker that say "hetero and proud" ? i haven't seen one
yet. so why then do homosexuals feel the absolute need to screem it from every roof top that there gay? no pun intended here but please stop trying to shove your being gay down everyones throuts. and roofy sorry man that wasn't right of me to call you gay my bad , aqua thanks for callin me on it. i dont like to be name called either.

you just cant convince me that gay marriage should be legalized. sorry guess its the way i was brought up. just like you never hit a girl. and always try to respect others.

but i do think that they still deserve every right that i have as a married person too.
look at it this way, its a different life style right? well why should it be given the same name?

and roofy again i do appoligize. and aqua i dont care what dictionary you give me i still wont be able to spell woh a damn. are you the spelling police?? or my 5th grade
english teacher come back to harrase me for my bad spelling??

I am at least happy to hear your not a homophobes and believe they deserve the same rights.

As for them shoving their sexuality down peoples throats...I really don't see this. If you do see this, it's the same reason why (example) black people would have a black power bumper sticker, they are a minority. When your a minority, you have to be proud, it's just natural. Being gay, even though more accepted, your a minority compared to straight people. Honestly, I've never seen any bumper stickers of gay pride but I have seen things were they have rainbow patches on their book bags and little things of that sort. The most I've seen is on the Gay pride Parade in NYC where they go all out. Now if your talking about a guy who acts very flamboyant and talks "feminine", that's just that person. They aren't try to throw their sexuality at you, but they are just being themselves but remember, not every guy is like that. Honestly, I'm sure you've met lots of guys who were as tough as the next guy but were gay and you had no idea.

As for kids learning about what gay people do (in the bedroom), I don't think teachers teach that. I don't think a teacher is saying to kids "When gay men have sex, they stick it in each others butt". If this was to be said, there would be an uproar in that community and it would probably be on the news. Kids learn about homosexual activity from other kids, just as I learned about sex through other kids before I took sex education.

The point is, we are all American citizens and most importantly, we are all humans.

Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:21 PM on j-body.org
killa thats exactly what the teachers do say in schools. at least here they do anyway
and they try to make the parents sign a release form for it. guess what i didn't sign?
i kinnda see what you mean about the whole minority thing but i still cant agree with it termed as marriage sorry. civil union, union whatever you like but there are some things that just shouldn't be messed with. like the old saying goes "if it isn't broken dont fix it." well why should marrige be any different?
and i know definitions change but sorry if i dont agree with them. its my opinion and i'm welcome to it just like your welcome to yours.

and they also teach about orel sex, lesbian sex, and even touch on sex in groups.
and last year someone asked at a pta meeting as to why the teacher was showing pictures of this stuff to kids in higher classes. and yes the @!#$ did hit the fan.

btw beastiality is also refreed to in sex ed now. how would you like to explain that one to your son or daughter? you think homosexuality is hard to deal with well try telling a 9
year old little girl why its wrong to do that to a dog or other animal after the teacher in class said its done.

your right hondakilla homosexuality wont destroy civilization as we know it, but these types of teachers will. and i so dare anyone here to say its ok to have sex with an animal!

Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:37 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:why am i ignorant? cause i dont think like you? no my friend YOU are the jerkoff not i.

and i just love them gol' teef. nice hair btw.

Because you are. So far you've attempted to equate homosexuality with marrying twelve year olds (using faulty slipperly slope logic to boot...google it) and implied that marriage isn't broken and doesn't need to be fixed.

Please.

---

Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:42 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope, where the hell do you live? Why would teachers want to tell kids how to have sex with animals or that people do that? Now that is disgusting...

Civil Union is what they want. Gay people can love one and another...why not have the same rights to show how much they are dedicated to one person as marriage? That's my issue...

Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:34 AM on j-body.org
And the demoralization continues, not only are we not as patriotic as we used to be, but now we accept what This!

It may be time to start over, AKA another flood.

I really don’t care any more.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:52 AM on j-body.org
no i was equateing the definition of marriage supplied by roofy which didnt specify any
bounds on marrige. the examples i set forth are by definiton allowable marriages.
if marrying a 12 year old is offensive to you good it should be. if marrying 6 women is also offensive to you then again good it should be. then why am i wrong if i find gay
marrige offensive? the definition set forth by roofy says ANY union can be a marrige,
all i said is that i do not agree with it. and it is quite obvious that you yourself do not agree with it either if its used to do things that you dont like. well too bad the definition
allows it.

mr gol' teef i still dont see where youve shown me to be ignorant. the only one here that fits that mold is you. you only like the definiton when it applies to what you want and how you want it. sorry you cant have it both ways.

killa i already said they should have the same rights i just dont think it should be called marriage thats all.

and yes it is disgusting isnt it? this is what they are teaching in schools now. just wait untill one day your son or daughter comes to you and asks about this type of stuff.
have fun.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search