do you agree with GAM??? - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: do you agree with GAM???
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:59 AM on j-body.org
Mike: they can't follow the law as it stands (balance the stupid f***in budget), what makes you think they can pass a law that would make sense, protect everyone's freedoms, and open up a new tax base?

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:47 PM on j-body.org
jackalope wrote:
Gay marriage is wrong. If they want a civil union and all the same rights I enjoy as a married man then I have absolutly no problem with it.

Jakalope..
that quote came from the only semi-civilized post ive seen come from you to date.
however that last part... what does it matter what the word used is?
does that mean that Europe with a larger population than all of the US should come tell you Soccer is Football and not soccer?
Or that its not called a Cigarette? its called a fag. Or perhapps you would like to be told that calling people something you put in your mouth and blow on is just stupid. Fags are not people.

But why would u not care? because its a word. You use the word that you like to use to describe what you want. And the rest of the world can use Marriage to define same sex marriage.

I honestly believe that most americans that are anti-gay also voted for that loser Bush.
I talk to more americans every day than you do and I can tell you, i usually know the anti-bush people usually have a higher IQ and can see that some things just dont matter.. like same sex marriage because it doesnt affect them in any way.

But you can continue to vote for bush and scream anti-gay things.. but when it comes down to it.. you are just a closet case scared to admit you have some gay tendencies and you dont want your daddy to beat on you again.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618295
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:55 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Mike: they can't follow the law as it stands (balance the stupid f***in budget), what makes you think they can pass a law that would make sense, protect everyone's freedoms, and open up a new tax base?

yeah i know, with all the problems we currently have, i think gay marriage is pretty low on the problem list

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:06 PM on j-body.org
yeah but the best way to climb a ladder is to start at the bottom.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:08 PM on j-body.org
Why not tackle the biggest problems first?

- Get Iraq stable
- Balance the budget
- Fix Social Security
- Re-balance the budget
- Figure out who shot JFK
- Go to Mars
- Damend budget again...
- Oil alternative fuels etc.
- Budget
- tax reform
- budget
- budget again.. just to be safe
- Gay Marriage.

but then again, I may have a different sensibility about that... MAybe the Bush Administration doesnt want to be known as the fag-loving administration, or the twink-Lincoln admin.

I dunno... there could be worse things.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search