The President's next speech - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The President's next speech
Monday, July 25, 2005 5:12 AM on j-body.org
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR OUR NEXT PRESIDENT GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

My Fellow Americans:

As you all know, the defeat of the Iraqi regime has been completed. Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is now complete..

This morning I gave the order for a total removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be completed within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries that have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world ****-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption. Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.

On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.

To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. You, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables,too. Oh, by the way Palestinians, we are no longer going to restrain Israel!

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades.

We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change. Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple of extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty---starting now. We are sick and tired of the one-way highway.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America.

To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget. To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Go to ****. God Bless America. Thank you and good night.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, Thank a U.S. Soldier!!!!!!!!!

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!

Re: The President's next speech
Monday, July 25, 2005 6:05 AM on j-body.org
Holy @!#$ I needed a good laugh when I got up today and boy did I click on the right post.

"Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war. "

Someone sucks major ass at doing math. Total cost of Iraq war $180 BILLION!!!!!! Our yearly budget for foreign aid is $15 BILLION.

source

http://www.americamagazine.org/editorial.cfm?textID=1127&articletypeid=3&issueID=324

Dont agree with the article, just using it as my source.

So explain to me please how saving $15 billion a year, will cover the $180 billion dollar cost of the Iraq war.

"On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China. "

Good luck doing that we still havent found Bin Laden and it has been almsot four years.

Should have read

On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we may try to find you, if our corrupt leader doesnt invade another country based on lies.

there, revised

To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. You, boys. Work out a peace deal now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables,too. Oh, by the way Palestinians, we are no longer going to restrain Israel!

I actually agree with that. We have been trying for the longest time for a peace deal, it hasnt came and I doubt it ever will.

"I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York. "

I could havw sworn the UN parking was underground, at least last time I drove by the building I think it was.
Do you have a source for that article where it claims they have tens of thousands of unpaid parking tickets? I bet you they dont even have ten of them.

It says "I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to" thats part of the problem with Bush, he doesnt care about anything, no international law, nothing, just does what he wants.

"President Fox and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will have a couple of extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something with your oil. "

Alright lets station the Army at the border, but why? Illeagl immigrants so what we see one and use a army tank gun to kill him? Really I'm confused, help me out here.

"Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty---starting now. We are sick and tired of the one-way highway. "

You cant do anything now, NAFTA has already done its damage. You think because we say, "hey were done with NAFTA" the companies that left will just march right on back here.

"It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin.""

isolationism, really so when our oil runs out what will the cars and planes run on, hope and prayers?

"Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. "

It is impossible to elmininate hunger anywhere, impossible to elminate homlessness anywhere as well.

Think that guy that wrote that has no real knowledge of any US history.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:09 AM on j-body.org
Oooohhhh...I'm gonna have fun with this one!

Quote:

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN GIVES THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

Some points that are made could be deemed valid, but most are bred in hatred and stupidity/ignorance.

Quote:

My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed.
Since congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.
This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now to begin the reckoning.

This should happen even before Congress wants to stop paying for it. Which probably won't happen until the current Administration is gone, and even thereafter.

Quote:

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

Each one of those countries had something to gain financially, or the United States has them by the balls...so much to the point that they cannot think for themselves.

Quote:

The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

Just like American government, along with Americans who agree...countries that decide against doing what we say should suffer! That's a parent/child relationship. But of course, those out there would agree that when 90% of the world is against certain actions, the actions MUST be right as long as the United States is the actor!(sarcasm)

Quote:

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth
Should've been done in the first place. Oh...just like they hunted down Osama right? Please...not enough financial interest in that.

Quote:

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France, Germany, and Russia. Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.

They have been dealing with terrorist longer than the United States, whoopdeedo! Anyone that has the ability to stand against the United States decisions are considered expendable...suure. Daily put that the best.

Quote:

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York

This is just plain stupid. Children are vengeful in this manner...which explains the thinking of this particular person and those that can find agreement within him.

Quote:

A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not pissing us off for a change.

How about trying to be a more peaceful nation like Canada? @!#$ Canadians! Always having peace and no terrorist acts on their land! We should bomb them for having too much peace and tranquility! It's invisible just like WMD's...Americans will believe it...they're all naive!

Quote:

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska - which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there. They care.

Just like Americans. If you have an alternate view that doesn't agree, get out of the country that was founded on the right to be free to think and act against what you don't agree with. People like that, and those who make the same comments are the real unpatriotic terrorist.

Quote:

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from America. To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we won't forget

Nearly a Century of oppressing other nations through economic or military might because "we are bigger and it's our job". Go back to the America that was envisioned in our Constitution and the forefathers. Changing with the times means doing dirty underhanded things to feed that appetite of greed no matter the cost. See 1700+ Americans killed in Iraq.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Monday, July 25, 2005 7:24 AM on j-body.org
Man... that is without a doubt the stupidest thing I've read yet.

I'm not even going to go dissecting it. This was either written by someone that knows nothing about the way the world works, or by a person that enjoys routinely smashing their temples with the round end of ball pien hammers because when they stop it feels so good.

Pull your head out of CATO institute's ass, crack open a history book and look at what happened in Afghanistan the last time the west withdrew support of all type.

Then, open up a news paper from mid-east or turn on Al-Jazeera and realise that the flourishing democracy is about to collapse on itself even with how many thousands of troops on the ground there.

Pulling out at this time is a stupid, stupid, stupid idea, and it will only guarentee ANOTHER costly foray into the area, and it will be tantamount to telling the 1700+ soldiers that died there that their sacrifice was for naught.

Tell that to a grieving widow, son, daughter, mother or father.

It's utterly shameful.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:31 AM on j-body.org
I see our current state and sometimes wish I had put a bullet in my head at 18.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:42 AM on j-body.org
Save the bullet for someone that deserves it.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, July 25, 2005 7:44 AM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet.

This really is the best part. No one is trying to kill us because we're nice to everyone, despite what our government wants us to believe.

For anyone who believes this, I have one word....

Books.

---

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:15 PM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:Holy @!#$ I needed a good laugh when I got up today and boy did I click on the right post.

that was the whole point of me posting this. to get a laugh

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, July 25, 2005 1:10 PM on j-body.org
so true though

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, July 25, 2005 1:11 PM on j-body.org
Couldnt agree with you more GAM, when Afganastan was at war with russia we were feeding them weapons, then we just cut them off from all support and that is pretty much why there are terrorist that hate the US so much. Im comming up there with you shortly to get away from this crap, im sure you guys have some crap too but at least your country is alot cleaner. lol

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:53 PM on j-body.org
This was funny. Some was funnier then the rest but it was still funny none the less.
Some things may have a glimmer of truth in them but most is just so far out there that
I took it for what it was. A joke. Now everybody how got there panties in a bunch take a deep breath, relax, un-bunch and look at redz second post.

Good greif ! You guys sure are wound tight lately. Relax a little, learn to laugh.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search