Capital Punishment. - Page 6 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Capital Punishment.
Monday, August 15, 2005 6:37 AM on j-body.org
Moot, Moot, Moot, Moot, Moot, and Moot one more time the arguements are going in circles now. The pro dp people have said those who oppose it have shown no proof when in fact you have. However the anti-dp people have done the sme thing to us. We have given proof as well. We could go around and round like a dog chaseing his tail
but thats silly. I believe this post is about done. Its been fun. Hey that rhymes!

Like I said before this whole arguement is moot as the dp is currently the law of the land. If its opponents were large enough in numbers this would change but seeing how its still here just afirms majority rule in this country. Keep your beliefs and continue to fight to have it outlawed but for now those who support the death penality
win. I'm not saying your wrong in your beliefs or untrue to your convictions its just that you outnumbered, For now at least. This may change one day but today isn't that day.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:48 AM on j-body.org
ya know i some countrys if you kill someone the family of the murdered person gets to kill you..im all for capital punishment but at the same time my dad is a convicted murderer and he got out when i was 13 (killed a guy for talking s*it to him so he shot him in his own house) and is now a computer enginer for the city hall in my city...so people can change (got his degree in jail)

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Monday, August 15, 2005 7:52 AM on j-body.org
euric dinkins wrote:ya know i some countrys if you kill someone the family of the murdered person gets to kill you..im all for capital punishment but at the same time my dad is a convicted murderer and he got out when i was 13 (killed a guy for talking s*it to him so he shot him in his own house) and is now a computer enginer for the city hall in my city...so people can change (got his degree in jail)

huh? He is a computer engineer for city hall. @!#$ even McDonalds I bet you wouldnt hire a convicted killer, let alone city hall.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:17 AM on j-body.org
Rob S wrote:
huh? He is a computer engineer for city hall. @!#$ even McDonalds I bet you wouldnt hire a convicted killer, let alone city hall.

McDonalds doesn't have any standards for hiring anymore. My local one just hired a crack whore I know with no HS diploma.

---

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:43 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:
Rob S wrote:

i dont know how he did it but he did. if you dont belive me the number to the city hall is 205-424-4060 my dads name is bennie hurst ask for yourself

AGuSTiN wrote:McDonalds doesn't have any standards for hiring anymore. My local one just hired a crack whore I know with no HS diploma.

lol

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Monday, August 15, 2005 8:44 AM on j-body.org
You can get a Pardon and your record expunged...

BTW jack: The Death penalty is only law in certain states (most of which have high violent crime rates), and federally you have a limited number of crimes for which a person may be executed.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, August 15, 2005 9:24 AM on j-body.org
If cons are good at what they do, they can get jobs just like you or I. Like I said, my friend (convicted murderer) is the nation logistics manager for a large distribution company. Before that he was logistics manager for an auto plant (new job pays more). People all have potential, convict or not.

PAX
Monday, August 15, 2005 10:40 AM on j-body.org
Ah yes Gam but it is still the law none the less.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:14 PM on j-body.org
AuGuStIn wrote:Good to know you'd give your life in order to disrespect the lives of all those veterans already dead.

Dam AuGuStIn thought we were on good terms but this comment really pissed me off.
First off Im a military man and Im in the Air Force stationed at Eglin AFB right now so dont start by saying that I Disrespect any veterans that already died defending our rights as Americans.

Secondly IMO the very second these animals committed any act with complete disregard for other americans rights they lost theirs. I NEVER said that executing innocents was a GOOD thing but if it has to be done to help protect the people then Im all for it.

And LAST I would give my LIFE, MY LIFE for the protection and well being of law abiding citizens of the United States. Sometimes there is Collateral damage and it SUCKS BIG TIME but IMO sometimes it has to be done. Now dont EVEN think about calling me some sort of Hypocrite because frankly I dont give a flying @!#$.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:23 PM on j-body.org
The difference:
- Collateral damage happens when someone is at the wrong place at the wrong time, can't always be helped.
- Execution of an innocent happens when someone isn't give the tools to defend themselves properly, and no-one cares that the truth takes a backseat to public perception.

You never kill anyone unless its unavoidable. Once you have someone in prison.. I dare say.. it's avoidable. Don't compare combat with criminal justice, they're not equatable.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:55 AM on j-body.org
Jbody2nr wrote:
AuGuStIn wrote:Good to know you'd give your life in order to disrespect the lives of all those veterans already dead.

Dam AuGuStIn thought we were on good terms but this comment really pissed me off.
First off Im a military man

Damn man, I'm sorry. I can't believe you would be a military man and not be fighting for the America our fore fathers wanted.

---

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:11 AM on j-body.org
You know, to avoid the circular argument and starting another thread, I have something I want to know from the pro DP crowd that says a murderer is a murderer and should be executed to protect others....

What if the murder was committed...

by a man who killed his wife's lover?
... what if he killed the guy after he caught them in bed together?

by a man who killed his child's murderer while he was being transported to jail
.. what if he killed mr bad guy as he was getting arrested?
...what if he killed mr bad guy after it was too late but immediately after the murder?

by a man who killed his daughter's or wife's rapist?

by man who pulls a motorist out of a car after motorist had just run over his kid?

by a man defending his car in his driveway?

by a man defending his car at the mall?

by a man who finds his car and attempts to recover it w/o cops?

where's the line? A murderer doesn't sound like a murderer now. I think the judges understand that. The Supreme Court certainly did.

Last question..... if you're willing to die as an innocent on death row, you realize that means the real killer is free on the outside world to kill again, right? I just realized that... another huge, huge hole in that argument.

That means while you're so scared to let killers ever go free again, you'd give your life for perception WHILE actually allowing a killer to go free....which is EXACTLY what you didn't want.

---

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 9:55 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

You know, to avoid the circular argument and starting another thread, I have something I want to know from the pro DP crowd that says a murderer is a murderer and should be executed to protect others....

Then he's stupid, if he was going to go out of his way to kill someone because of infidelity, he should have killed his wife--after all, SHE knew she was married, and there's a chance he didn't. However, i don't believe your wife/husband being unfaithful is grounds for killing. Divorce without alimony, then yes.
Quote:

...what if he killed mr bad guy after it was too late but immediately after the murder?

Depends on if he witnessed it, but chances are if i had a child, and a man killed him and i witnessed it, most likley i would have reduced him to his cvomponent gluons within a nanosecond.
Quote:

Again, rape is no reason to kill...enasculate, yes.
Quote:

by man who pulls a motorist out of a car after motorist had just run over his kid?

depends on whether or not it was intentional.
Quote:

Is a ton-and-a-half of steel worth your life? I don't think so.
Quote:

see above.
Quote:

where's the line? A murderer doesn't sound like a murderer now. I think the judges understand that. The Supreme Court certainly did.

Last question..... if you're willing to die as an innocent on death row, you realize that means the real killer is free on the outside world to kill again, right? I just realized that... another huge, huge hole in that argument.

That means while you're so scared to let killers ever go free again, you'd give your life for perception WHILE actually allowing a killer to go free....which is EXACTLY what you didn't want.

Which is why my argument is that it's all conditional and every case has to be throughly examined. In many cases the death penalty is not right, or not applicable. But in some cases, it is. If there is full evidence that a an has raped and murded little children in any neighborhood he goes into and this evidence is irrefutable, then it's best to get him out of society in the best way we can, and until arctic exhile is approved punishment, the death penalty may be the answer.

The point is, that you have to be certain before you take that step.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 10:41 AM on j-body.org
In order of what they would be considered here you go.

2nd degree murder. wasn't premeditated. heat of the moment

While in transport would suggest the need for planning so it would be 1st degree murder.
While being arrested would again be heat of the moment again 2nd degree.
2nd degree again heat of the moment.

1st degree. planning involved.

2nd degree heat of the moment.

2nd degree maybe manslaughter

2nd degree maybe manslaughter

1st degree he went hunting for it pre-meditated

And kill someone over your car and see how much a judge or jury understands that.
All second degree and manslaughter cases can be defending useing temporary insanity defence. First degree involves planning and can not be defended as insanity
as it took you time to plan and durring that time you should have realized what your doing / planing to do was wrong.

Any other senarios you'd like me to help you with please feel free to ask.
And again for the ? time I'll say it since its never listened to until I'm turning blue from repeating myself. The death Penality should only be used when you are proven 100%
guilty thru DNA, video, or numerous witnesses. Then the death penality should be used if you are not proven 100% then yes you should recieve life in prison. Please re-read my posts and not just skim them.

Look I'm right back where I strated !!! wow we are going in circles. Can we stop now?
I'm getting dizzy and don't feel too good.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:02 AM on j-body.org
One more go-'round.

How many law enforcement officers does anyone know that's worked a major crime that has worked a Murder that's a slam-dunk?

I don't know any.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:12 AM on j-body.org
My dad, They caught the guy red handed standing over the body of the vistom gun still in hand all shots had been fired point blank into his chest. The murderer was covered in blood spater and looked my my father and the other cops on the sceen and said "I shot the son of a bitch " Slam Dunk !! The guy was gassed in mds gas chamber.
Took too long but he got what he deserved.

Now if you don't mind I need to sit down for a minute the room is starting to spin.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:30 PM on j-body.org
Okay.. I mean one where the accused is well removed of the scene. Most Murders that I've seen (I've been on scene for one, and worked another) are not open and shut, you can link a person by Motive/opportunity and presence of mind, but the evidence isn't always a sure thing. Rarely do you find a definite print at a scene... best you can hope for is something that links to something that links to the murderer.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:42 PM on j-body.org
Thats way I said 100% proof !! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm about to murder someone my damn self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 5:44 PM on j-body.org
I'll be sure to let MD State Police (I think they're contracted for your area.. I might be wrong) know that.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:57 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:You know, to avoid the circular argument and starting another thread, I have something I want to know from the pro DP crowd that says a murderer is a murderer and should be executed to protect others....

They still did not have the willpower to hold back like they should have and if they are weak then it can happen again, in the heat of the moment.

Not to say that the others didnt deserve it but thats not for him to decide. Just like its not our choice on who gets executed and who doesnt, you have to be on the jury for that.

AuGuStIn wrote:Damn man, I'm sorry. I can't believe you would be a military man and not be fighting for the America our fore fathers wanted.

Things change over time but our constitution was designed to be flexible which is the main reason why we still have ours. How many has france gone through huh? ALOT more than us it seems it changes every decade.

Im just fighting for the people man, I just feel that what I believe is the right thing. It would take ALOT to get me to change it to. But if anyone can, its GAM

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:08 PM on j-body.org
Jbody2nr: France has had the same (rough) constitution since Napoleon.

If you want to use an example: use Haiti.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:52 AM on j-body.org
^^^Whatever, the US has had the same one ALOT longer than some other countries.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 5:30 AM on j-body.org
Oh the hell with it "KILL 'EM ALL LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT !! "

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:39 AM on j-body.org
The US has the oldest "Fedural Constitution" in the world. That does not make it the oldest constitution, just the oldest that was formed in that manner. Constitutional monarchies are around, and many are older than the US.

Don't get me wrong, the US constitution is a great work, and has much to be proud of. The last ammendment was what, 1963 though, sooo, let's not pretend that it is unchanged.

I think the oldest non-fedural constitution in the world is actually Egypt's.. England's "Magna Carta" is getting pretty dusty too.

PAX
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:03 AM on j-body.org
Magna Carta.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search