double standard for women who rape or cheat - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
double standard for women who rape or cheat
Monday, August 15, 2005 5:10 AM on j-body.org
Help me out here will you. I dont quite get this let a male teacher seduce a female student and he should be hung from the tallest tree. "Oh that poor little girl" That opinion is correct it is terrible. Or how about on any of the day time talk shows? If a guy is caught cheating? Again go find that tree and bring some rope. But when a women cheats and gets caught everyones crying and says that poor woman you should forgive her. Now I don't understand how we've arived at this double standard as a sociotiy but I think its nuts. If your a female teacher and you seduce a male student why
is it any less wrong then when a male seduces a female student? Or if your married and the wife cheats on her husband with someone else why is that any less offensive
then when the husband cheats on her? I don't know why this double standard exists
but I think it needs to be corrected. Anyone who cheats on there spouce is no good
male or female. And any teacher who would choose to have sex with a student male or female should be in prison.

Am I alone in this or can I get an AMEN?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Re: double standard for women who rape or cheat
Monday, August 15, 2005 6:17 AM on j-body.org
I don't know where you live but it seems the double standards for infidelity are opposite here in Cali. A man cheats he's just "being a man", and a woman cheats she's a whore to the tenth degree.

Now, in my opinion anyone who cheats is a whore, immoral, selfish..the list goes on!

As for teachers, let's face it. Teenage girls are stupid, teenage boys are just arseholes. I mean, read the off-topic forum!! I'm speaking in generalities of course.

Taking advantage of stupid is a far worse offense than allowing yourself to be a notch on a teenage boys bedpost. Most men who view stories about teachers and teenage boys just shrug. Hell, most of them look at teachers like Debra Lafave and think...damn.. where was she when *I* was in HS.

However, those same men would talk shiz about getting a gun and blowing off the head of a male coach who did the same with their daughters.

---

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:22 AM on j-body.org
HOLY S--T we agree right from the start !!!! LOOK its snowing outside!!!! I was refering to the day time talk shows defending woman for cheating not just around me.

I agree 100% that cheaters male or fe-male are whores.
And the whole teacher thing is just wrong.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:27 AM on j-body.org
Cheating = stupid. If you want to be with someone, leave whoever the @!#$ your with to be with them. Plain and simple. Anyone who cheats should go to hell! Just my opinion!

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:38 AM on j-body.org
OMG you left the northest forum !! Its gonna snow.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:43 AM on j-body.org
I know...................holy hell..........................I better get back there! lol

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:05 AM on j-body.org
there is a double standard here in alabama also it states
that a man can not be raped so if your in jail and get raped there is nothing you can do or if a woman durgs you or puts a gun to your head and says f*ck something then your just out of luck

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Monday, August 15, 2005 9:07 AM on j-body.org
States that make rape a male on female thing are about as backward as you can get.

- rape isn't about sex... it's about power.
- men are raped by men, women raped by women, boys by women and men, girls by men and women.

I think it's time some people woke up and smelled the maple nut crunch, and got with the 20th century.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:31 AM on j-body.org
WOO HOO !!! Thank you Gam !!! well said, well said indeed !! ( I'm clapping )

Monday, August 15, 2005 1:43 PM on j-body.org
/me bows...

Thankyah thankyah!

Monday, August 15, 2005 4:06 PM on j-body.org
i think one standard is too much, much less a double.

it was the same in Washington--not sure if it's changed, but a man sleeping with an underage teen girl was statutory rape, but a woman sleeping with an underage teen boy was contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.

it's the same with insurance rates. Women are just as bad of drivers as men are.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:04 PM on j-body.org
AMEN!!!!

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:28 PM on j-body.org
So because a women is a better driver then this is the basis for a double standard?
Or was that just a bad example? Personaly I'm glad to see these women who seduce
buys spending time in prison it serves them right. Hey whats good for the goose is good for the gander right? They want equality well here you go.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:36 PM on j-body.org
I think equal responsibility goes with equal rights.

Seems fair to me.

Monday, August 15, 2005 6:45 PM on j-body.org
Me too.

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:58 PM on j-body.org
no.

what i'm saying is that men and women are the same when it comes to driving--and there shouldn't be the double standard when it comes to detwermining insurance rates. Otherwise, if they are going to nail teenage/early 20's boys for their hot-rodding, then they should nail the soccer moms for backseat distractions, and the decrepit of any age for their sensory inputs.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Monday, August 15, 2005 8:20 PM on j-body.org
Equal pay, equal responsibility, equal rights.

Sound better my pork dumpling?

Monday, August 15, 2005 9:16 PM on j-body.org
Let them pay for the movies too. And next time a ship sinks, let the men go first. Seriously though, anyone who cheats is just a complete moron. And teachers being with students....that's just pathetic. Are things so bad they can't find a man somewhere?

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:56 PM on j-body.org
Cheating is just plain wrong. The double standard needs to go. It is not equal at all.

On a side note. I believe that the whole insurance thing is because of this:

In most cases, when a male gets in an accident, it is a major one.
In most cases, when a female gets in an accident, it is a small one, like a fender bender, and it is more frequent. That is why people say women are worst drivers.

Just think about it I have been in 1 big crash, my girlfriend has hit or ran over countless things since i have known her.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 12:58 PM on j-body.org
...but what one's the bigger danger?

neither--they are both dangers in equal forms.

my whole point is that you have to make everything even-handed, and it's not. a double standard is 2 standards too many.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
Well I'm not sure about the rest of the country but in MD the insurence comishinor
has ruled it sexual discrimination against men and is raiseing the rates of female drivers to match that of male drivers.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:18 PM on j-body.org
What they don't know... won't hurt them.

muhahahahahhahahhahahahahahah! I will never get my upcommings!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:55 PM on j-body.org
Gam always gets stuff right....I wish i were him......

1997 pontiac sunfire
2.2 OHV 2.4l coming soon
2.25 inch custom exhaust
WAI
RK Underdrive pulley
50 shot of NX
pacesetter header
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:10 PM on j-body.org
You can be just change your sig

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:41 PM on j-body.org
Well maybe if we all DID get equal pay...

I worked at an auto body shop where I only got offered $9.50 to start... where there was a guy working there who got paid over $12 to start.. had less experience in less areas than I did.

And why is it that when a guy sleeps around with numerous people it's ok and accepted, but if a woman does she's a whore?

Or why is it that when a woman IS raped... men try to play it off like "oh she wanted it" or "she was asking for it" or "oh it was consentual" when it wasn't? When that happened to me I sure as hell wasn't "asking for it". All I did was take my friend at hte time Jen back to her car... and it wasn't like I was "dressed" for it. I was in my "raver" days back then kinda... UFO pants (baggy) and just a normal short sleeved shirt.

There's still PLENTY of "double standards" for women... so until there is not, then there should be for men too... and men should stop biotching about it.

When women are completely equal to men... then the double standards can be lifted. Sure things are a helluva lot better than they were years ago... but it's still not completely equal.

As far as cheating or whatever goes... it's wrong no matter who does it... and it's equally wrong for a teacher to sleep with their students, whether they're male or female...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search