bad idea...THE FAST AND FURIOUS! - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: bad idea...THE FAST AND FURIOUS!
Thursday, August 04, 2005 2:04 PM on j-body.org
hrmmm back to the future, suddenly i feel the need to have a delorean.

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:14 AM on j-body.org
well you guys are aware that a new f&F is comeing out next spring i think if you read this months issue of sportcompact or import tuner (i forget which one but its the one covering the new need for speed) it gives the date for the release of the new movie so lets see how many new idiots get in on this

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Monday, August 15, 2005 12:13 PM on j-body.org
hell i;ll be there watching the third one...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:17 PM on j-body.org
Lets just hope that F&F3 gets shelved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:32 PM on j-body.org
F- that....

dont censor something entertaining, cause a few F-tards cant use their brain.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:48 PM on j-body.org
ok i found out its in this months issue of import racer

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:08 PM on j-body.org
the first one at least had a decent amount the import scene and life, but the second had nothin at all to do with it. they raced vipers and corvettes and beat them with a damn lancer and eclipse to get a job with a cartel. wtf was that junk about. . .these movies become less and less about the scene and more about some dumb plot. i rather, but then again thats what they need to generate sales. i bet the next one will probably have someone flyin to space in their civic rocketship to stop aliens or sumthin.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 5:51 AM on j-body.org
ShiftyCav wrote:the first one at least had a decent amount the import scene and life, but the second had nothin at all to do with it. they raced vipers and corvettes and beat them with a damn lancer and eclipse to get a job with a cartel. wtf was that junk about. . .these movies become less and less about the scene and more about some dumb plot. i rather, but then again thats what they need to generate sales. i bet the next one will probably have someone flyin to space in their civic rocketship to stop aliens or sumthin.

thinka bout what you just said, its called FAST AND FURIOUS for a reason....pissed off people, fast cars... held true in the first one, second one as well.

its not ALL about the import scene.... for starters that gets old. you can only show so many side scenes of pudgy kids doing glow sticks and random parties at shut down airports.

next, there are more street racers in any decent city than just import cars... and alot of em happen to be muscle cars.

technically the evo and the mitsu would outhandle the majority of the muscle cars shown.... maybe not the bmw, but then again that drvier had no lines, so dont expect him to last.

and in any movie, especially the sequel, you have to have a plot to continue the story... else people will all sit in the theaters with a giant WTF on their face cause the sequel doesnt even continue from the first one.

civic rocketship....immmmmm not gonna comment. lay off the dope son

Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:58 PM on j-body.org
Both the F&F movies were entertaining. I would not buy them.

Acting was kind of poor IMO but I wasn't expecting realisim or oscar caliber storyline.

Besides the entertainment value I found that both movies by design were an ad campaign for car parts (snap on tools, sparco, apex-i, spoon, NOS etc).

Classic? No way, with today's disposable society, it will be forgotten like yesterdays news. I'm surprised people even know about Monty Python and the Holy Grail (well not really).
Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:03 PM on j-body.org
To each their own, I found Strangeland--the acting was a bit off in oplaces, but i found it really entertaining. Some founf TFATF entertaining, i didn't--i still say it's schlock.

It's okay, My brother thinks Van Helsing was Schlock--i found it funny as hell--true MST3k fodder.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:11 PM on j-body.org
BTW I like monty python just meant that the youger generations may not care to see what a good movie it is.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:12 PM on j-body.org
^^younger
Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:21 PM on j-body.org
we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed......a herring!

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:59 PM on j-body.org
PENGUINS DON'T COME FROM NEXT DOOR, THEY COME FROM THE ANTARCTIC!

BOURBON!!!!

What did you say "Bourbon" for?"

I panicked...

Oh....

Python is awesome!

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search