Your Opinions on Hispanic Immigration, please - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Your Opinions on Hispanic Immigration, please
Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:37 AM on j-body.org
They prob say some of Gams posts, showed then to good old G.W. and he laughed
and said no way!

I have no problem with anyone wanting to beter themselves or there family. I do
however have a problem when they go about by illegal means. If you want to come here and work great get a visa. Apparently from what Gam says its not easy and I have no reason to doubt him, but if I can't afford to buy a new Corvette does this give me the right to steal it? I do not think the police would see it this way when I'm locked-up. Why
then should we allow illegal aleins from ANY country to be allowed to stay?They are no different then a car theif. If I can't get it legally i'm gonna take it, If they can't come in legally they're gonna do it any way. Whats the difference?

I do however have all the respect in the world for anyone of any back ground who works hard (legally) and tryies to give there family better. I would never make fun of anyone no matter how bad there English is cause its 100% better then how I can speak there
language. True, English should be the official language spoken in the U.S. but those
ass nuggets at the A.C.L.U. will make sure its not. Um one quick question for you oh
great A.C.L.U. if there not Americans then you have nothing to do with it so please
shut the hell up and mind your own G.D. business. Just like down at the prison in
Cuba. Its a military post, we are at war, they have no country which they are allied with
so treat them how every you want to!! But the A.C.L.U. feels the need to stick there nose into things it shouldn't.

If your legal.... welcome my friend how can I help you.
If your not....... get the f--k out and stay out!

Just remember a joke I heard. Why doesn't mexico have an Olimpic team? Because
anyone from the country that can run, swim, or jump is already here.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:46 PM on j-body.org
well i will say this the mexicans are very hard workers i will give them that, but here in chicago WOW!!! every where you look i fell like we the white people are now the minority
my mom and family are teachers principals all in the school district i hear allot and every mexican is on free lunch free books free housing free so we pay for their free lunch free books while my kid gets nothing for free i have to pay for everything!!!!
they live here 5 or 6 families deep in a house drive big ole expiditons excersions all on 24`s or 20`s and boomin system the mexicans i worked with never spoke a lick of english and they all use one social security number to get paid in cash and take it all back to mexico
same with the african americans being politcaly correct i am not even goin to touch that
i`am racist at all but i hate people that come here speak no english, get free everything and we are the minority
stupid!!!

can i haz bondo
Friday, July 29, 2005 12:29 AM on j-body.org
Ok here is my problem, I am in no way shape or form blaming an unseen individual or group of individuals. There are 2 mexicans who I know for a fact have no jobs at all, I have no clue how they afford to live in my apts cuz I can hardly afford it. Everytime I see them both (yes everytime not just sometimes) they are almost to waisted to walk! Three times the 2 of them have destroyed the fence I pay for just so they dont have to walk and extra 10 feet to go around it!!! One of the SPICS tossed a firecracker under the car I was laying under working on the exhaust!!! I move here less than a year ago and 70% of the apts around me were vacant, all them are no currently lived in by hispanics.

My view is, and i dont give a @!#$ who disagrees is that the @!#$ bastards need to get the @!#$ out of my yard!

Friday, July 29, 2005 6:27 AM on j-body.org
There's an essay (that is WAY too long to post here) about illegal immigration in <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0618446702/qid=1122643387/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-6671090-4585603?v=glance&s=books&n=507846">Eric Schlosser - Reefer Madness</a>.

Basically, Businesses that exploit migrant workers have created an economy of dirt-cheap and replaceable labour that forces them to keep using them instead of either using natives, or mechanising. The specific target in the Essay is Strawberry growers in California and their Share-Cropping agreements that make indentured servitude or peinage look comparitively good.

If you want to point the finger at who's making it attractive for migrants, look at the person that's eating the fruits of their labours.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, July 29, 2005 6:40 AM on j-body.org
Very true Gam. Businesses that exploit these people should have there licence to do business taken away form them. And I dont eat strawberries.

Friday, July 29, 2005 6:40 AM on j-body.org
Damn.....I worked hard, went to school, got my degree and now I have A great job, a nice home, screen tv, 2 vehicles, two kids, a beautifull wife! Whenever the kids need something I can comfortably get it without worrying if I have money. The only stress I have may come from work but thats with every job you have.

Hell, this weekend I am looking into buying my son an ATV or go-kart. If I find one I like, I will get it. I am taking my wife out to dinner to the Cheese Cake Factory because she is leaving with the kids this Sunday for the beach in N.C. for a week to a house we rented out.

All these things I am doing and all these things I am getting without the worry if an illegal is getting free money or if they don't work and they still can afford an apartment.

Wow, must be nice! But why does this affect some of you! Why doesn't it affect me!

I know by taking care of my education, getting the job I am qualified for and taking care of my family then I don't have to worry about the petty stuff like illegal imigration because I know for a fact that they will never have the job I have and if they do then thats because they worked hard and got an education and worked their way up to take that job from me and I will have no problem with that if they are more qualified.

But the illegal immigration crap.....I don't sweat it because I know what I have and what they don't.
Friday, July 29, 2005 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Look at my first post maybe my comparision will help you a little.

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:38 AM on j-body.org
jackalope: actually, that's in the very, very worst case scenarios...

The best case: on a first conviction, the fine is $250 (in California) and the workers get deported... only to be replaced by more. And on a 3rd conviction, there's a $5000 fine.

That's if you can get someone to complain first, second that you can get a cop out to check the veracity of the complaint, third if you can roust an HLSA official to get out and place the people under arrest and detain the future deportees.

The rules are strict, but it's a paper tiger in the face of enforcement.

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:57 AM on j-body.org
I meant should as in this is what i would like to see happen. Of corse I know it wont.

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:20 AM on j-body.org
At least here in Houston MS-13 is mostly comprised of illegal immigrants. They are on of the worst gangs in the region and this is why we are so ready to tighten things up down this way. I do understand that a lot of the immigrants that come here are actually hard workers, but it's just those few that make an entire population look bad. Whites have the KKK and WN's. Blacks have the Hip Hop Thugs and the NOI/Black Panthers, Hispanics have the MS-13 and Illegal Immigrants, and America has George Bush.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."

Friday, July 29, 2005 8:39 AM on j-body.org
i am not from the US but it pisses me off. I have spent good money thousands of dollars with immigration to come her for a better life. And they come in with no problem. I don't want a free ride but i also would like some help with heathcare as well.

On the other hand they do many job most Americans will not do. Here in Florida with work on Mushroom farms etc. Sorry but you will not see to many American minorities who are none mexican working in a field or on a farm. Most of us want a job that pay well and don't to be out in the hot sun all day.

I live in Florida and if you go to South Florida a lot people speak Spanish.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Friday, July 29, 2005 9:39 AM on j-body.org
why is this the only country where you can go to School, get a Job, a REAL JOB!, work, have a family, retire and have a happy life?

Where's the United Nations when you need them???
they're probably on the same boad, no jobs, crime, war, ect...

I think the only way to STOP hispanic Immigration is to
fix their governmen and start all over again. They need to rebuild their country all over again. Just like Iraq. This willl reduce the hispanic immigration by 95%

if this people had jobs in Mexico where they can make good money to support their Wife
and 20 Kids, they would not go anywhere else to find a job.

Good Luck with that,
it will NEVER HAPPEN!!!! NEVER!!
okay, I better stop typing because I'm getting pretty pissed OFF!!

Friday, July 29, 2005 10:27 AM on j-body.org
Robby: head on down to Mexico, and you let me know when you find someone in the city that has a good job is willing to hire someone else that's not family.

Mexico's government is highly screwed up, but then again, most are. At least in Mexico, bribes are expected and out in the open, not disguised as "political contributions."

Anyhow.. the matter is a lot more complex than most of us are giving it credit for.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:13 AM on j-body.org
Key word "Hire someone else that's not family" They won't hire me
BUT!!
If I do get hired, they'll probably won't pay me as much as if I was part of the Family
That's Bull @!#$
Rich people will always be Rich, and poor people will always be poor.

is this is way the gorvernment is all screwed up down there?
because they keep hiring this people that don't know anything about their jobs or
don't know what it is to be poor?

Can somebody explain that to me?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:39 AM on j-body.org
I dont really care if the Mexican government is screwed up. It doesnt excuse them for coming here illegally.
Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:13 AM on j-body.org
but there's no way to stop it
The U.S can just send the troops to the border. because
Somehow they know all the little tricks to get here.

think that if the government in Mexico, Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, Guatemala, and all those countries wasn't so screwed up, and poor people would not be so poor the illegal Hispanic Immigration would not be so high in the U.S

as long as their government is screwed up, and the people keep screwing each other, and having all kinds of babies, they're going to keep coming and coming and coming and coming and coming for ever and ever

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:20 PM on j-body.org
WELCOME TO AMERICA, SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!! home of the free my a$$!!!! and if you don't like it i don't care! i'm not racist, i just hate all a$$holes!!!, black, white, pink, yellow, orange. act like a "normal" human being and no one would have a problem. everyone can get a job. and if you can't than there is something wrong. i'm 19 makeng almost 65k a year with no college education.

honda's are like tampons.......

EVERY PU$$Y'S GOT ONE!!!!!
Saturday, August 13, 2005 5:57 PM on j-body.org
EFF LAZY PEOPLE. In these posts someone always refers to the lazy americans, eff them and eff the stereotypical lazy black man, mexican man, and whoever else. Why don't we just sum up these posts with i am sick of so and so being so lazy or so and so getting a free ride. I am sick of it too, but tough sh!te it happens, and will happen. I hate that I need to get used to seeing everything in spanish and English, and in some cases Spanish before English, but all of the ranting, although psychologically rejuvenating, does nothing at all.

You know what can be done to fix the issue? Me neither, and it is rather ignorant to suggest killing off such and such or banning so and so from the country, hell, I'm in favor of some of that, but in all actuality it boils down to one thing...IF SOMEONE WANTS SOMETHING BAD ENOUGH THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO GET IT!

As for racism eff that, so retarded, but do i have a strong dislike for any certain group of people? Maybe. But we are intelligent enough to be able to look past things we don't like, some people just choose not to. Mind you I am not talking about turning a blind eye to crime.

Just some more cents for you all.

Do I really need a signature?
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:39 PM on j-body.org
fun story, i work at autozone in perrysburg oh.....the other day, about 20 mexicans get out of a pickup, come in and start babbling to me, i have no clue what they are saying, finally one steps up that knows a couple words, and gets out bolt and brake, only 2 words i can make out, i make him WRITE out the make of the van, because he cannot say it. finally i manage to figure out he looking for the guide pins for the caliper....so i asked his front or rear...front or rear...he could not awnser me because he didnt know what front and rear meant.....dayum, i dont care if your here, legally, or illegally, learn to speak some damn english, even just the basics, if i were to go to mexico, i would have the respect to at least do that for the people, i wouldnt expect them to learn english.....if you have the ambishin to climb a 10 ft fence, jumped through the barbwire on top, if you can do that, learning a few words of english should be cake....other than that, ihave no problems...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:27 PM on j-body.org
We're not getting anywhere here.

It seems the white people on here have their ways and ideas and hate illegal immigration, and the "colored" people seem to have their ways and ideas which seem to make it okay for illegal immigration to take place.

Nobody is changing their minds here, just in case nobody noticed.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 5:23 PM on j-body.org
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:We're not getting anywhere here.

It seems the white people on here have their ways and ideas and hate illegal immigration, and the "colored" people seem to have their ways and ideas which seem to make it okay for illegal immigration to take place.

what the hell are you talking about im BLACK and i hate illegal immigration.....i have no problem with mexicans but im from alabama so whites are still the majority but damn im here in texas for two weeks and i think ive seen MAYBE a total of 8 black people here off post....and most of the white people are mixed with some sort of hispanic so you really cant tell if they are white or not...(in elpaso) ....trust me most blacks have a problem with it even if the problem is just the fact that it seems they get more government attention than us, especially in alabama. some blacks feel that because we were forced over here ,and the mexicans are comeing freely, that they (blacks) should get more government aid than the mexicans...(personally i dont give 2 s*its because my family has money)....

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Friday, August 19, 2005 10:56 AM on j-body.org
If the government wanted to stop it they would. So its going to keep happening. All we can do is learn how to live with each other. I am hispanic and my family is here legally. we all graduated college and have good jobs. Thanks to God. Well continue on with the topic. Just wanted to put my .02 cents in!!!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Friday, August 19, 2005 12:13 PM on j-body.org
MiKeDiRnTRuLeZ wrote:We're not getting anywhere here.

Why did you quotation mark the word colored and not the word white?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search