How many of you are there? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: How many of you are there?
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:02 PM on j-body.org
bah i just found a better way to explain this..

you know those books where the red and blue lines draw the same image but are slightly shifted off the side of oneanother?
and when you put on those glases you see it in 3d?

when you only take in certain hz of radiation..(light) same thing blue is a bit on one side over from red. but its just light and how its refracted thru what we see it thru, our eyes for example.

so no the 2 other "planets" arent other planets.

haha until just now i didnt see who even wrote the '2 planets' thing.. then i see its from jackalope.. i have to admit im thinking i like your sense of sarcasm because we know you are smarter than that

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/618295

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:11 PM on j-body.org
jbody2nr: That is an extremely simplistic ideal... String theory is a multiple dimension & multiple universe theory.

To be honest, I don't have that good a grasp of it to really explain it competantly. It's like me trying to recite the intricacies of a venutian pebble..

I've read about it in Hawking's Theory of Everything and The Universe in a Nutshell. IIRC it was touched upon in A brief history of the universe... but I haven't read that in a dog's age.

Either way... it's not something I can easily understand or explain.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:37 PM on j-body.org
Kind of like quantum mechanics huh? I may have a brain and tend to use it alot but heck I only got a dam 27 on my ACT. So it would be just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit beyond my grasp.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search