What is my stance on abortion? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What is my stance on abortion?
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:14 PM on j-body.org
To quote the "Deathmeat" musical project....

COATHANGER!!!!! BABY-KEBOB!!!!

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Friday, September 16, 2005 10:44 AM on j-body.org
It should not be about pro-life or pro-choice. It is an issue of freedom. It doesn't matter how you feel about it, if someone wants to have one that is their choice right or wrong. That is the problem with politics they clod the true issues at hand. Freedom the freedom to choose, yes or no. And if you think abortion is bad because it kills a life thats fine but you should not impose your beliefs on anyone else. They are the ones that have to live with their choice and the consequences of it, not you. Forcing your beliefs on someone, making decisions for them, or creating a situation that limits their choices, there is a word for it Communism.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, September 16, 2005 1:22 PM on j-body.org
john harrington wrote:It should not be about pro-life or pro-choice. It is an issue of freedom. It doesn't matter how you feel about it, if someone wants to have one that is their choice right or wrong. That is the problem with politics they clod the true issues at hand. Freedom the freedom to choose, yes or no. And if you think abortion is bad because it kills a life thats fine but you should not impose your beliefs on anyone else. They are the ones that have to live with their choice and the consequences of it, not you. Forcing your beliefs on someone, making decisions for them, or creating a situation that limits their choices, there is a word for it Communism.

AMEN!!!!

Friday, September 16, 2005 1:41 PM on j-body.org
So wanting to stop murder is communism??? I'm confused. I thought this was about the killing of unborn babies not communism. Can someone please clear this up for me it seems I'm a little slow as of late. But to sum it up the death penality is wrong, bad, and horrible. But its no problem to want to kill an unborn baby. Uh huh. I see,
putting a convicted murderer to death = bad. Putting to death an inocent baby = ok.
Am I the only one here who sees a major flaw in this thinking? Or am I just so far to the right that I can't possibly understand where your coming from. Please by all means
explain to me why its ok to kill a baby and not a murderer. I would L O V E to hear this explained to me. I'll be waiting.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, September 16, 2005 1:44 PM on j-body.org
hey keeper, you said vanilla ice twice in your list of retroactive abortions

and i feel that an abortion is ok if it meets one of these conditions
1. a forced pregnancy.......rape
2. baby will be handicapped, mentally or physically
3. dangerous to mother to have baby

any other conditions it should not be allowed, theres adoption centers.....hell even a rape victim could do that, but i understand how going through with the pregnancy could be mentally bad for the mother

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Friday, September 16, 2005 1:47 PM on j-body.org
Those are as I said long time back the only ones that should be allowed. It shouldn't be a form of birth control.

Friday, September 16, 2005 2:00 PM on j-body.org
you know, i have always caught hell for number2. everyone says how its so awful to think of an abortion as a slolution to a handicapped kid.....

but put yourself in the kids shoes, especially a physical handicap......the kid will go through life being picked on, tormented and usually left out of a lot of things. if i was handicapped i would rather not be alive

and for mental handicaps, i wouldn't be able to live with myself as a parent if i didn't reccomend an abortion, every time i looked at my kid i would hate myself for being so cruel for bringing an inferior minded person into the world (i know it was a harsh term but its the best way i can describe it)

Hail Satan

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:01 PM on j-body.org
I know it may seem cruel for #2 reason but its a big reson that any are done at all. That
ambio. Whatever test they do to determine if theres any problems is for this reason.
If they can tell you your baby will be born with terrible birth defects or never have an i.q.
abouve that of a house fly then yes the parents are actualy led to the path of an abortion. This is to save the baby from a horrible life. There was that little girl born down south just this past summer she was born without a face, a lower jaw, no nose, no eyes, no ears, and almost her intire brain exposed in one area that would have been her face. First off lets hear it for drug use !!! YEAH !!!! It doesn't hurt anyone else but me right? Well ask this poor little thing and see what she says...... Oh wait never mind. In a case such as this NOONE can say this poor child wouldn't have been better off dead. But the whole "I'm getting an abortion because its my body and its my choice
and if I don't want this baby why should I have it?" Uh how about use protection HOE !!
Or better yet learn to say NO when asked to go to bed with someone. And guys learn how to wrap it huh ! Geez if you don't want a kid take a little responcibility will you?
Oh and to both of you, Grow the hell up before the next time you decide to screw will you.

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:30 PM on j-body.org
jackalope ( a.k.a. the prick ) wrote:I know it may seem cruel for #2 reason but its a big reson that any are done at all. That
ambio. Whatever test they do to determine if theres any problems is for this reason.
If they can tell you your baby will be born with terrible birth defects or never have an i.q.
abouve that of a house fly then yes the parents are actualy led to the path of an abortion. This is to save the baby from a horrible life. There was that little girl born down south just this past summer she was born without a face, a lower jaw, no nose, no eyes, no ears, and almost her intire brain exposed in one area that would have been her face. First off lets hear it for drug use !!! YEAH !!!! It doesn't hurt anyone else but me right? Well ask this poor little thing and see what she says...... Oh wait never mind. In a case such as this NOONE can say this poor child wouldn't have been better off dead. But the whole "I'm getting an abortion because its my body and its my choice
and if I don't want this baby why should I have it?" Uh how about use protection HOE !!
Or better yet learn to say NO when asked to go to bed with someone. And guys learn how to wrap it huh ! Geez if you don't want a kid take a little responcibility will you?
Oh and to both of you, Grow the hell up before the next time you decide to screw will you.

exactly....and that girl with no face thing.......im sorry but if i was a mother and knew my baby would be like that.......coathanger and shopvac me

Hail Satan

Friday, September 16, 2005 8:31 PM on j-body.org
oh yeah, a funny thing my friend said once, he said that if he was in charge of a store, coathangers would be right next to condoms in the store

Hail Satan

Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:24 AM on j-body.org
See thats where you just don't get it. It shouldn't be about weather or not you are killing a fetus. Its about living in a free society and being able to choose what I want to do, not what your beliefs think I should do. Hell if someone wants to be a baby killer thats fine with me, they are the ones who have to look at themselves in the mirror every morning, and they are the ones who will have to live with the choice. If someone wants to use abortion as a form of birthcontroll who are you to tell them they cant, I thought that was what living in a free country was all about. Weather you agree with it or not. What do you care they are the ones that have to live with the consequences not you or anyone else. I just don't understand why people have to try to control other people. I do not think that abortion is right or moral in any way but I never want it to be illegal because if someone doesn't see it like that and wants to get an abortion every 6 months for the rest of their life then so be it, it doesn't affect me in anyway whatsoever. The government should not be able to make decisions for you when it doesn't affect anyone but you. In my opinion it is not murder until the baby has been born. There should be a limit on how late in term you can have an abortion. But make it illegal to happen all together, no way. To take someones right of choice away is communism, weather it be the choice of abortion, religion, where you want to live, how you want to dress or what kind of car to drive. If you give the government the right to choose for you where will it stop? If they take away a womans right to abortion what will be next? The right to have a gun? The right to vote? Then what the right of free speech? If you let them take a little from you they will keep taking it from you until you have no rights left and they make every decision in your life for you.

IF you think it is wrong to kill a fetus then whats with all this about testing for birth defects? If a baby is going to be missing an arm why should that baby not have the same chance as one going to be born with both arms? And who has the power to decide what is a abortion worthy defect? What, should every case be decided in court? Like the courts arnt backed up enough as it is. The parents should have that choice. Just as they should have the choice to have an abortion for any reason, good, bad, moral, or immoral.

And just to let you know I think the death penalty is a good thing.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:46 AM on j-body.org
You more or less said what I was thinking, but I don't believe in the death penalty... but that's not part and parcel of the discussion.

I've said before that if you don't like abortions, why not teach proper Sex Ed in schools (not twice through out school, at least 1 per year after Grade 5). It's the penny of prevention/pound of cure idea that I think most people are losing sight of. I don't think aborting because of birth defect is a good thing, but I won't say it's not worthy, if you're going to allow it... you oughtta ALLOW IT and not get prissy about the reasons.

Also, if you look at religion, it's not murder until the child is actually born, before then, it's an assault on the mother...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:57 AM on j-body.org
GAM I have read alot of posts of yours in the past an I definantly thing you are a clear minded individual who can see thru the fog of the media.

Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:02 PM on j-body.org
Thanks

Saturday, September 17, 2005 2:25 PM on j-body.org
well in full honesty I really don't give a crap about aborion

Hail Satan

Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:11 AM on j-body.org
I dont think people with penises should be the ones making the laws concerning this, after all every time I masterbate I am killing organisms which are human based, so masterbation is murder?

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:40 AM on j-body.org
no because the byprotuct of masteurbation can't produce a human by itself

Hail Satan

Sunday, September 18, 2005 12:16 PM on j-body.org
So .... What its easier to call it a fetus and kill it then a baby, huh? And Gam sorry dude murder is murder point blank. Once a heart beet is there its a baby and when you kill it your killing a baby. And you say the D.P. has nothing to do with this? Come on thats so hipocritical its not even funny in fact its sick. You'll condon the killing of an inocent baby because its mom thinks its birth control. But then you say that the D.P. is horrible and we shouldn't kill anyone we should rehabilitate them. Do you actualy hear yourself? I know we disagree some times but this is rediculos Gam!

Killing babies = fine and dandy no problem and O.k.
Killing a convicted murder = Horrible terrible thing, we shouldn't kill anyone it solves nothing rehabilitation is the way.

Is this about right Gam? And everyone else? If your so dead set againt the D.P. and feel that abortion is fine then you have some SERIOUSLY misplaced valuesand should re-think how your looking at these two issues. As different as they are they both are they come down to a socioty saying its ok to kill. If your offended by a convicted murderer being put to death then it should offend you even MORE when an innocent baby is killed for no reason.

If you honestly can't see or won't see how these two subects are related then perhaps you should re-think your stance on these as apparently your a tad bit confused.

Sunday, September 18, 2005 2:10 PM on j-body.org
...so by your logic, Jack, then nothing with a beating heart can be killed?

Hope you haven't eaten any meat recently.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, September 18, 2005 2:40 PM on j-body.org
Jack: My point is simple.

- Death penalty: someone is not the product of their worst action (not that it has anything to with abortion, this is the state killing someone that be dealt with in otherways)
- Abortion: you shouldn't subject a woman to having to pay for 18 years or more for one mistake, and an unwanted child should not have to be brought into the world.

Also, you should read other posts I've made on the subject, no, I don't think it should be a means of birth control, but I'm not making judgments on people that get it done either. I take my reasoning from my own experience, and from my own ideas, it's not murder, and if you want to rationalise it that as soon as it has a heartbeat it's alive, I say, pop it out after 3 steady beats and see how it does. It's not considered a person until it's born, and that's been the standard for over 3000 years, I dare say zealots who think otherwise should be lining up and pushing DA's to request the death penalty in every case of masturbation or female menstruation because it's the promise of life.

Jack, I'm saying that, unless you don't believe that people are able to decide things for themselves, allowing abortions to happen is none of your damned business until you have to decide for yourself, and after that, it returns to being none of your damned business.

Monday, September 19, 2005 6:58 AM on j-body.org
1st keeper I never said that. I believe very strongly in the d. p. cause they're getting what they deserve.

Gam ever heard of adoption? Thers no excuss for abortion to be used as B.C. its B.S.
And I guess then that the D.P. is none of your damned business unless your the one waiting to die.

Anyone who thinks its ok to kill an innocent unborn baby just cause mom can't keep here legs shut but then says the D.P. is horrible has got to be one of thee biggest hipocrites I've EVER met in my intire life.

Monday, September 19, 2005 9:18 AM on j-body.org
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]
john harrington wrote:It should not be about pro-life or pro-choice. It is an issue of freedom. It doesn't matter how you feel about it, if someone wants to have one that is their choice right or wrong. That is the problem with politics they clod the true issues at hand. Freedom the freedom to choose, yes or no. And if you think abortion is bad because it kills a life thats fine but you should not impose your beliefs on anyone else. They are the ones that have to live with their choice and the consequences of it, not you. Forcing your beliefs on someone, making decisions for them, or creating a situation that limits their choices, there is a word for it Communism.

AMEN!!!!

Could not have said it better!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, September 19, 2005 9:30 AM on j-body.org
The Pro-Death movement is a horrible scar on our nation's fabric. Abortion is murder in every sense of the word.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
http://www.ahmperformance.com
Monday, September 19, 2005 9:40 AM on j-body.org
See... the whole abortion thing comes down to one's own views on what's right, what's wrong, when the "Fetus" becomes a "being", blah blah blah... same with the death penalty.

Everyone in this country is spoiled in a sense. We're so used to the mentality of our own freedoms and being able to speak our minds,... and over the years it's come to the point where no one can say anything without being "offended" and then taking legal action... and it's rediculous.

People in general need to lighten the he11 up... period. "oohh the ten commandments are displayed... I'm offended and going to sue" .... "Oohhh.... prayer in school... I'm offended for my child".... "this offends me" "that offends me"... quite frankly I'm sick of it.

We're allowed to have our own opinions on what's right and what's wrong for hte most part. We're people... we're not all robots... we do have varying opinions and ideals on things. GET OVER IT!!!

We have the freedom to choose and speak our minds... someone feels different... go to a country where people think the same as you and get over yourself.

Women should have the right to choose... not abuse the system... as well as anyone else out there... politicians, citizens, etc.

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:05 AM on j-body.org
See... the whole abortion thing comes down to one's own views on what's right, what's wrong, when the "Fetus" becomes a "being", blah blah blah... same with the death penalty.

Everyone in this country is spoiled in a sense. We're so used to the mentality of our own freedoms and being able to speak our minds,... and over the years it's come to the point where no one can say anything without being "offended" and then taking legal action... and it's rediculous.

People in general need to lighten the he11 up... period. "oohh the ten commandments are displayed... I'm offended and going to sue" .... "Oohhh.... prayer in school... I'm offended for my child".... "this offends me" "that offends me"... quite frankly I'm sick of it.

We're allowed to have our own opinions on what's right and what's wrong for hte most part. We're people... we're not all robots... we do have varying opinions and ideals on things. GET OVER IT!!!

We have the freedom to choose and speak our minds... someone feels different... go to a country where people think the same as you and get over yourself.

Women should have the right to choose... not abuse the system... as well as anyone else out there... politicians, citizens, etc.

You think it's murder... ok. Someone else may not have that exact same view that you do.

THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU PERSONALLY!! GET OVER IT!

Allow the right to choose... because that's what this country is about. Don't like it? Guess what... if you think someone is going ot go to hell because they had an abortion... they're not going to drag you with them. Why do you care???

And yes there is adoption... do you realize how many children spend their entire lives in the foster care system, feeling unwanted and unloved because there's not enough US Citizens who care enough to adopt them and show them love and being wanted? Do you realize how many US Citizens who want to adopt turn their backs on US children because adopting from overseas is cheaper and easier? Put yourself in their shoes. How would you feel being bounced from home to home and not feeling like anyone wants or loves you? You're so gung ho about adoption... GO ADOPT A CHILD!!! I'm not saying it's a bad thing to adopt... but put yourself where your mouth is and save some of these children you want to "save" oh so much.

What about those children with SEVERE disabilities... like the child jackalope mentioned in Florida with no face, no eyes, no ears, no nose etc? That child has NO chance of surviving on it's own whatsoever. If this was 1000 years ago... it would have been let to die. Could you... Mr. or Mrs. "give it up for adoption and don't abort it"... be so caring as to devote your entire life to caring for this child? Would you honestly devote your ENTIRE LIFE to caring for a child that cannot make it on it's own? Can you? My guess would be that you could not... and/or would not do so. There's not many people in this country that could or would.

What kind of a gift is it to a child who's mother died giving birth to it? Oh save the poor baby, screw the mother, she can die just save the baby!! Who cares if the mother dies... at least the baby is alive!!! Hey wait... that's murder too!!! Do you realize how much of a hypocrite that makes you? Who gives a @!#$ about the mother, let her die... let the child live hooray!!! Who cares about the abortion doctors who are just doing their job, who probably have children and familes of their own... kill them all let the babies live hooray!!!

Not saying for one minute I think babies should be all just killed off... but that's what it makes these hard core pro-life people sound like.... hypocrites.

So let's all chant now... ready... "Let the poor babies live!! Kill the mothers and doctors!!! Hooray!!!!!" That's what you're saying by totally wanting to make abortion illegal... there are other circumstances besides irresponsible mothers AND fathers who don't want to use birth control you know......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search