how do you think we should handle the hurricane??? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
how do you think we should handle the hurricane???
Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:55 PM on j-body.org
i mean with the terrorists who are shooting at rescuers in neworleans. i think we should fly armed patrol apache helicopters and kill any threats. then do what is planned already, send in 40000 troops and give them one simple order, kill anyone who is stealing for profit and not neccissity

whats your take?

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Re: how do you think we should handle the hurrican
Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:58 PM on j-body.org
I say put 2 guys on the doors of each helo, and give them an MP5 or CAR-15, and anyone that shoots @ them gets free internal air conditioning.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:59 PM on j-body.org
that works too

Hail Satan

Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:16 PM on j-body.org
I'm with GAM.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:42 PM on j-body.org
nah cant do that, cuz most of the people still within the city are the poor african americans and then you start a race war. i know its what we should probably do, but our govt would get crapped on even worse if they did that.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:59 PM on j-body.org
Some looters need a good shooting, but some are likely starving and very thirsty. remember, they have been 2 full days without food or (ironicly) water.

What needs to happen immediately ... People need potable water, they need it now. Tomorrow is day 3 and we all know what that means..

3 minutes no air.. dead
3 days no water.. dead < tomorrow for some
3 weeks no food.. dead

Some have already died (mostly ill and elderly).. Many more will start dying tomorrow, time is running out. They are hand pumping repirators. Those who carried oxygen tanks for life are dead already.

I know the gun shots are a serious concern but don't let thousands die because a couple idiots shot at our Chinooks.. Let our guys back in there, let all rescue personelle in, they are running out of time quickly.

Find the shooters and shoot back, meanwhile get water to the people and work on getting them out of there before the disease sets in. The water that is on the ground there is gonna be full of bacteria from the corpses of the less fortunate very soon. The place is gonna start to smell really bad and more people are gonna lose there minds if they don't get some help right away.

PAX
Thursday, September 01, 2005 5:17 PM on j-body.org
the cleanest way--snipers on the chinooks.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:21 PM on j-body.org
if someone is stealing diapers, food, water and stuff, thats fine, but i say, if theyre stealing a dvd player, kill em....it'll send a message to the rest of em

Hail Satan

Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:47 PM on j-body.org
Keeper: before anyone in the military tells you, I'll put it this way: making a clean hit from a moving platform onto a moving target is like spontaneously sprouting a piece of pie from your ass.

I'm at a loss as to why there isn't already Martial Law in the affected areas. Try to break into a place where there are people/commodities other than the essentials of life, one warning, and then 2 bullets. Shoot at SAR personell, you get shot back at, if you catch your death, good for you, you're a moron.

That whole situation has gone from awful to terrible to @!#$ty in an awful hurry.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:25 PM on j-body.org
A number of these problems we see could have been prevented long ago.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:31 PM on j-body.org
Dammit I clicked submit before I was finished.
Not updating levee systems before hand when there was plenty of warning of what was to come. (The city is below sea-level surrounded by water, doesn't take a genius.) We new this place was a major port area so there is no excuse.

Not releasing these prisoners to roam the streets to rape,pillage, and plunder.

Calmly asking people to leave and then if they don't using necessary force. (this prevents strays who stay for the sole purpose of trouble.

There was mention people didn't have money or cars to leave. My question is where were these buses before? They could have helped with the evacuation. Local school buses, church buses, and greyhound buses. The airports were closed, rental companies could have been courteous enough to have rented their cars out for people to use. The community should have put forth a better effort even if it was last minute. (Every little bit helps)

Thats just a few I could come up with at the moment, give me more time and I could go on.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Re: how do you think we should handle the hurricane???
Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:27 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:i mean with the terrorists who are shooting at rescuers in neworleans. i think we should fly armed patrol apache helicopters and kill any threats. then do what is planned already, send in 40000 troops and give them one simple order, kill anyone who is stealing for profit and not neccissity

whats your take?

if they shoot at you, return fire like you would in iraq... at night time, break out the infared and do the same....

for every criminal stealing caught on the street, handcuff em into small circles of about 15 people a circle.... we dont have jails, but handcuff each person holding hands with the next criminal and when you have enough for a circle, make the circle around a pole in the middle of the street, where if they wanna break the circle, someone will have to chew a hand or arm off....

and while they are handcuffed, everyone who is pissed off can beat em with a sewage crap soaked flip flop or whatever is floating in the nearest pool of water....tree branch, tire iron, etc... since they are the ones holding up help, let em know what it feels like to be SOL... instead of stealing electrical appliances to which cant work, thats like a guy stealing condoms and not having a penis....

anyone that damn dumb, and in this time of need, doesnt deserve humanitarian support, if they hinder the support thats forthcoming already. its kinda like if you take your siblings twinkie on a road trip and throw it out the window, you dont deserve to have yours later...

and lastly, someone with some money.... load up some F-in UHAULS and get people outta there... they have climate controlled back cargo areas... 18 wheelers can carry loads of people.... if we can get crab legs from alaska to the east coast and in between and have em frozen, surely someone can arrange for some cargo carrying vehicles to get people out of there....

hell even in south africa they ride around in the back of dump trucks with the tailgate open.

busses dont really do much. the last time i was on a greyhound seating capacity was around 55 max.... 82 x 55 = 4,510 people can be moved....

if not, damn the helicopeters.... fly in with some LAPES low alt parachute extraction systems.... my dad used to deploy those from the c-130;s as a paratrooper.... drop food and supplies like we do in other countries...

and on the sniper ordeal, if they are worried about a race war.... make sure the entire manned crafts of the choppers with snipers are minorities....

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:09 PM on j-body.org
awsome idea event........and about getting people out.....i agree......screw buses, load up tractor trailers, deploy every available helicopter, send ships in. if the airport is flooded, land a c5 on the interstate with JATO (jet assisted take off) rockets so it can take off and get the people who want to leave out, then leave the looters behind cuffed to a pole

Hail Satan

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:21 PM on j-body.org
Zach Hilton wrote:Dammit I clicked submit before I was finished.
Not updating levee systems before hand when there was plenty of warning of what was to come. (The city is below sea-level surrounded by water, doesn't take a genius.) We new this place was a major port area so there is no excuse.

Not releasing these prisoners to roam the streets to rape,pillage, and plunder.

Calmly asking people to leave and then if they don't using necessary force. (this prevents strays who stay for the sole purpose of trouble.

There was mention people didn't have money or cars to leave. My question is where were these buses before? They could have helped with the evacuation. Local school buses, church buses, and greyhound buses. The airports were closed, rental companies could have been courteous enough to have rented their cars out for people to use. The community should have put forth a better effort even if it was last minute. (Every little bit helps)

Thats just a few I could come up with at the moment, give me more time and I could go on.

Zach you have made some very good points, and this should make everyone realize that No your state local and federal governments are'nt working for you the people, Yes these areas should have been looked at and you would think that after the years of flooding and erosion problems they have had around New Orleans and the gulf region of Missippi more credible steps would have been taken to prevent these types of tragedies. But this just goes to show how noresponsive the Gov. is when it comes to what the people of this country really need, they seem to be more worried about how to make themselves rich and and taking out Islamic terrorists than they are with such things as this..

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:50 PM on j-body.org
I say put 2 guys on the doors of each helo, and give them an MP5 or CAR-15, and anyone that shoots @ them gets free internal air conditioning.

Mp5's won't even go through drywall =(....

Send a swat team in through the building...if anyone in there has a gun, kill them...don't arrest them. don't negotiate with them. Kill them..

Friday, September 02, 2005 3:30 AM on j-body.org
Doesn't this whole situation seem like "The escape from..." movie series with Kurt Russell?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Friday, September 02, 2005 8:45 AM on j-body.org
yeah it does.......sad but true

and as far as shooting everyoe with a gun.........what about people that are allowed to carry, it is the south after all, everyone has a gun. so you cant say kill everyone with a gun, just people doing crimes with said gun

hell even in iraq we couldn't shoot everyone with an ak-47.....theyre allowed to own one per household

Hail Satan

Friday, September 02, 2005 9:19 AM on j-body.org
It's not the south, it's new orleans... that's like saying that florida is part of "the south"..geographically, yes, culturewise?..no..

If you roll into the building where you know the snipers are, chances are , the only people in that building that have guns, are the ones shooting at police/helicopters/etc etc

Friday, September 02, 2005 12:38 PM on j-body.org
shoot to kill anyone that disrupts rescue operations, they want to act like animals they can have the rights of animals

focus on rescue operations , leave the gangsters to swim around in thier own piss

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, September 02, 2005 1:06 PM on j-body.org
yep....thats what id do

now heres another funny question.....everyone is sitting around the city waiting to be resuced while they have no food or water.........why......if it was me, id be walking by now, screw waitng 4 days for rescue.......get on the highway or somethign and start walking away

Hail Satan

Friday, September 02, 2005 4:12 PM on j-body.org
EastCoastBeast II wrote:It's not the south, it's new orleans... that's like saying that florida is part of "the south"..geographically, yes, culturewise?..no..

hmm, I could disagree with that. I was in a Denny's in Deland (central FL) a few years back, and my family was treated like the scum of the earth (we are "Yankees," you see). we actually left because nobody would wait on our table.

but, if you stay along the coast or near Orlando, you're in good shape (you're referring to Yankees)

as far as the riots... a good friend of mine is in the Army, and he's heading down either tonight or tomrrow to restore order

Friday, September 02, 2005 6:15 PM on j-body.org
ECB: From what I was seeing, they were shooting from the rooftops.

Anyhow, I posted a response similar to what you said in OT.

Friday, September 02, 2005 6:37 PM on j-body.org
well brown eye, i wish your friend the best of luck, tell him to not think of the locals as american citizens, but as potential terrorists

Hail Satan

Friday, September 02, 2005 7:24 PM on j-body.org
Bush should declare war on Mother Nature!!!

Girls like guys with sports cars...like a Fiero, or Probe.
Friday, September 02, 2005 7:37 PM on j-body.org
i ALSO think Bush should ask the french for our money back!!!

Girls like guys with sports cars...like a Fiero, or Probe.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search