Racist? - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Racist?
Tuesday, September 06, 2005 6:36 AM on j-body.org
^^^^ totally agree with njhk

Sorry if my spelling is not up to par!!!! I didn't go to college to become an english teacher!!!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:53 PM on j-body.org
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:Sizzy I have to disagree with some of the things you are saying.

First of all, you say they rape, kill, spread disease etc etc.

Now, I think that you're talking about in general that all black people do this and all people do that, you're incorrect. The fact is New Orleans is a big city, in big cities is a higher population of blacks and even higher population of poor blacks. The people who were left there were people who work from check to check, couldn't afford to leave, drug addicts and/or wanted to work the storm out.

I am talking about the savages in Orleans not your entire race, jesus christ. Ok, they couldn't afford to leave that stinks but they are getting aid and look at how they are acting. Could the government have been better prepared, yes, but isn't that always the case? Now these folks are going to turn around and say "it's too late, @!#$ ya'll" well then @!#$ you, pull out boys.

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:Now if you were to switch the poorest people being black to white, you wouldn't be hearing people mention their skin color because that is a fact of how the media plays. When a Tornado rips through Oklahoma or a Hurricane goes through Southern Florida, you don't hear about "White people lost their homes" or "Majority of the people who lost their homes were white". The fact is that the media plays on this fact that a great amount of minorities are going through this and are right there to point it out.

I agree with this. However the way these minorities are acting is awful and you said so yourself that they are disgraceful. So what are we talking about Adam?

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:People always get mad when the race card is thrown and I can understand and it's people who abuse the race card that mess it up for people who legitamitly need to use the race card.

I say if you want to live equally you shouldn't have a crutch that you can lean on when your tired unless we all have one.

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:Of course the media is going to see average white people as being on a different level than poor blacks...you can't compare the 2, that's like me comparing a Camaro SS to a Cavalier, it's not the same thing. Also, you compare blacks to "niggers" when really the definition of a nigger is an ignorant person which can be a white person, spanish or any other race. Calling people Schwoogies is just continuing ignorance...

Im not comparing blacks to niggers, I seperate them. And again you called these people niggers in your thread in AG, now Im continuing the ignorance? No, Im calling a spade a spade just like you ol' pal.

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:People that don't understand a culture, never lived around a certain culture should not judge. No one here is in their situation and people are too damn quick to judge someone for stealing food when really they are stealing to survive.

Im not sure what your trying to accomplish with that "people who don't understand culture" dig but I am going to leave it alone. Stealing food was fine the first couple of days but what are they going to do with 10 gallons of spoiled milk now?

NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:The fact is people fear what they don't understand...

I fear black people in large groups that look like gang bangers, yes sir. There isn't a white person alive that doesn't and if they tell you they don't, they are either an arian brother or a liar. I fear that innocent people will be killed because of out of control savages, @!#$in' right. I fear that we are wasting millions of dollars in aid to people who don't deserve it. I fear that the crime rate in the cities some of the evacuees have been sent to is going to sky rocket and thats the kind of your welcome they will get. When I say those good kind people I also mean blacks, mexicans, ricans, so on and so on, just to let you know!11!!!

-KKK leader of jbody.org

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:10 AM on j-body.org
I'm not going to say who's right or who's wrong..anyone can do a google search on "crime versus race"..it's quite shocking..

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:14 AM on j-body.org
Sizzy wrote:Ok, they couldn't afford to leave that stinks but they are getting aid and look at how they are acting. Could the government have been better prepared, yes, but isn't that always the case? Now these folks are going to turn around and say "it's too late, @!#$ ya'll" well then @!#$ you, pull out boys.

I understand what you're saying if you were in their situation, going 3 days without proper care, food, shelter, medical attention and then HEY HERE IS HELP! You would be pissed too. Those people were watching people around them die, watching kids starve, watching people die from lack of water...you would feel very angry and abandoned. The problem that the people have is that they should have been there sooner and we all know they should have...it doesn't make sense how they could have news people there right after the hurricane but no type of help. I understand it take some time to get people together but they were just really unprepared.

Sizzy wrote:I fear black people in large groups that look like gang bangers, yes sir. There isn't a white person alive that doesn't and if they tell you they don't, they are either an arian brother or a liar.

Actually, you should fear any large group of people if you're going to fear a large group of black people. Like I said before, you fear what you don't understand. You don't understand black people in a whole and you don't understand that even if they dress in a certain style of clothing doesn't make them "gang bangers"....that's the ignorance part that comes in. People assume cause you dress a certain way that you are a certain way. You see a group of black kids walking together and you think "they must be up to no good" but when really they are just walking down the street to go to a freinds house to hang out.

Sizzy wrote:I fear that innocent people will be killed because of out of control savages, @!#$in' right.

See this is another interesting part...I've been watching the news pretty often and everytime they show "looting" for food it's someone usually black and a couple times the people were white. Now, when they mention people shooting and doing out of control stuff, I think everyone assumes they are black which we don't know every single person that is causing trouble and their background. I'm not saying you do but I'm just touching upon that subject also.

Sizzy wrote:I am talking about the savages in Orleans not your entire race, jesus christ.

Sorry but the way you wrote it before, It seemed like in a whole.

Sizzy wrote:I say if you want to live equally you shouldn't have a crutch that you can lean on when your tired unless we all have one.

That's true, if I can call the race card so should you but how many times do you hear of a black boss descriminating against his white understudy?

Racism torwards blacks and other minorities is a much bigger thinig than torwards whites. For example, my mother worked for a big company and was constantly harrassed by her boss. She would come home everyday upset that she was only doing stuff out of spite and giving her issues. This extra stress caused her to start having minor panic attacks and issues with heart (which she later had to have surgery on). She knew this lady was racist because her only attitude would come up with the other black women in her office. She later quit her job and joined a big civil suit against this big company because this was NOT something small going on but it was going on throughout this whole company. I believe there were over 2,000 people who were on this civil suit. This company will remain nameless but everyone recieved a big payout.

Sizzy wrote:Im not comparing blacks to niggers, I seperate them. And again you called these people niggers in your thread in AG, now Im continuing the ignorance? No, Im calling a spade a spade just like you ol' pal.

In that AG thread, I called them "niggers" for the fact that some of the people there were acting in an ignorant manner whether they were black or white, but in that thread I was aiming my anger torwards the black people who were ruining it for others. This is another situation of a small amount of people ruining it for everyone else. 1 person shoots at a helicopter then CNN says "They are shooting at the helicopters" and then that makes us think that everyone is running around with guns shooting people randomly.

Now Sizzy, I understand you are not racist but you like to invoke conversations and raise discussion and be a little edgy sometimes. You and I know that when you say the word "nigger" that people are automatically going to assume you are talking about black people and think that you are being racist especially because you aren't black. Untill people know who you are and know what you're about, they have no choice to assume this. If I was new onto the org and say that Garfield signature I would automatically assume you are a racist because I don't know and don't know your purpose behind that signature.

I honestly don't have a problem with you and we can discuss this like mature adults and come to some kind of understandment.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:44 AM on j-body.org
I am black/african american what ever, i am really appaul by what i am seeing in New Orlean i know people with nothing to eat, water and heat etc will do almost anything. There is a limit to what can be done. I agree when the race card is sometimes played is messes everything up. There are in people in New Orlean doing like most finding food diapers etc.. Just like the media they focus on the worst of it all which may not be the majority. But the focus of a few scars the rest. Yes there are some real ignorant people in New Orleans just making things bad for everyone. I try to talk to some black people and i get pissed off with the ignorance. WTF why steal a TV or video game there is no electricity.

Just like when i was in college. I was in a class and there were only three "A:'s" one "B" and everyone one else got "D's:" and "F's". No one asked me and my friend who got the high grade certain people or race were asked if they got the high grades and we were not asked and we never said anything till two days later when they finally came and asked who got those grades.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:05 AM on j-body.org
EastCoastBeast II wrote:I'm not going to say who's right or who's wrong..anyone can do a google search on "crime versus race"..it's quite shocking..
LOL. Now do a number for number search instead of using percentages....it's even more shocking, for YOU!

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:08 AM on j-body.org
no doubt....i'm not a criminal tho..

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:24 AM on j-body.org
Adam, like I said the government is always 2 steps behind. Being angry is fine, going hungry because they're turning away food is their choice, that only effects them. But hurting people, raping people, and killing people is against the law. Pissed off or not that doesn't make it right, it's unacceptable. Late or not help still came, it's completely asinine to turn it away and start acting out, sorry I just can't fathom this mentality.

That stinks that your mom was treated like that, it's certainly not right. But lets put the shoe on the other foot... Drop me off in an all black school for a week with a video camera and I'll show you how whitey gets treated. I'd probably get my ass kicked on the first day. Some big black chick thinking I was looking at her funny or something. The work place aspect, have you ever seen the movie Beauty Shop with Queen Latifah? She opens up a salon and hires all black women (plus 1 black dude later on) with the exception of Alicia Silverstones character. Shes the goofy gus white girl who is outcasted and all they do is crack honkey jokes and tease her for an hour and 45 minutes, but hey thats funny not racist. DL Hughley has made a career out of teasing white people, now he has his own show on Comedy Central.

Adam, nothing is 1 sided. On your side it's more severe because your more often the minority than me. White or black we all stink at being compassionate, caring, loving, accepting individuals sometimes.

Yes I am quick to judge based on looks. If a black man looks the part of a gangsta I am going to assume he is and walk on the other side of the street. Thats not to say the black man wearing a suit isn't the real G, maybe he is packing. But based on what I know about black gang bangers as a white person, I am going to always be cautious. Theres nothing you can say to change this, Im just being honest with you. Maybe if they flashed a smile and said "hello" I'd be like ah okay, but these home boys walk around mean mugging. Im not chancing getting shanked for my credit card just to be a PC @!#$ "don't judge a book by it's cover" ya how many of these people live to say that again? @!#$ that.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:16 AM on j-body.org
Sizzy wrote:DL Hughley has made a career out of teasing white people, now he has his own show on Comedy Central.

You're absolutely right. DL has made a career of partly making fun of white people, other than that he's just absolutley funny. His show (The Hugleys) on the other hand...I hated because it was just one big racist joke, he made fun of his white neighbors, his asian neighbor the whole episode, even me as a black person, it was kind of sickening to me. I have yet to really watch a full episode of his new show....

Sizzy wrote:Yes I am quick to judge based on looks. If a black man looks the part of a gangsta I am going to assume he is and walk on the other side of the street. Thats not to say the black man wearing a suit isn't the real G, maybe he is packing. But based on what I know about black gang bangers as a white person, I am going to always be cautious. Theres nothing you can say to change this, Im just being honest with you. Maybe if they flashed a smile and said "hello" I'd be like ah okay, but these home boys walk around mean mugging. Im not chancing getting shanked for my credit card just to be a PC @!#$ "don't judge a book by it's cover" ya how many of these people live to say that again? @!#$ that.

I feel sorry for you in a way that you feel that every "gangster" looking person that walks by you might rob you. You know that's really one sided...what if you act like that around every black person who looks gangster but then one day you get robbed by some preppy white kid? Makes you think of who you should watch out for...

Sizzy wrote:Drop me off in an all black school for a week with a video camera and I'll show you how whitey gets treated. I'd probably get my ass kicked on the first day.

Actually...no. I've gone to both types of schools, all white and majority black schools and white kids aren't treated like that. Black kids could really careless about the "1 white kid" for the most part, they got other things to worry about than picking on one white kid...I know this cause i've seen it first hand and I've been friends with that kid.

Now on the other hand, I have been the "only black kid" in a school and seen how things are. Believe it or not racism wasn't even a big issue in my case, I had a couple bad experiences but that goes with the territory. Throughout my years of being around in the all white school everything was fine, I had pretty much all white friends and also going to that school I learned how to deal with other races. The hardest part was dating because I liked mostly white girls and they weren't attracted to black guys or were just afraid to go out with a black guy, which is understandable, everyone has their preferences.

All in all, it depends on the person, depends on where they are from & depends on how they were raised. Should I be scared to drive into an all white neighborhood? No. Am I, not really...it doesn't phase me much except I might joke around and say "I'm probably gonna get pull over" in the likely hood I wouldn't. Should you get scared to drive in an all black neighborhood? No, more than likely they don't care who you are.

Sizzy wrote:The work place aspect, have you ever seen the movie Beauty Shop with Queen Latifah? She opens up a salon and hires all black women (plus 1 black dude later on) with the exception of Alicia Silverstones character. Shes the goofy gus white girl who is outcasted and all they do is crack honkey jokes and tease her for an hour and 45 minutes, but hey thats funny not racist.

I've seen part of the movie and I remember that they do try to become friends with her and they took her out to the club to show her a good time.

I will tell you one thing about both races and people in general, if we think you are different than us in personality, we probably won't talk to you. If you're in a work or school environment, you attempt to get to know people more especially because you see them everyday. If you saw some of my friends and you see me you wouldn't think that I am friends with them if you saw me by myself.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 11:55 AM on j-body.org
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:
Sizzy wrote:Drop me off in an all black school for a week with a video camera and I'll show you how whitey gets treated. I'd probably get my ass kicked on the first day.

Actually...no. I've gone to both types of schools, all white and majority black schools and white kids aren't treated like that. Black kids could really careless about the "1 white kid" for the most part, they got other things to worry about than picking on one white kid...I know this cause i've seen it first hand and I've been friends with that kid.

I have to agree with Sizzy on this issue...My high school was 13% white and yes we did get picked on ALL THE TIME. My high school was straight ghetto and we had our share of violence. I remember the school being on lockdown because of gang issues, I remember seeing someone get stabbed, I remember seeing someone's head going through a glass case. Now imagine what a shock that was for me when I had gone to basically an all white private school...

As far as dating is concerned, Adam knows how I feel about this. Im open to basically everything and anything...if you look good and your personality matches, I could care less what you are or where you came from.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:53 PM on j-body.org
snoeterp82 wrote:

I have to agree with Sizzy on this issue...My high school was 13% white and yes we did get picked on ALL THE TIME. My high school was straight ghetto and we had our share of violence. I remember the school being on lockdown because of gang issues, I remember seeing someone get stabbed, I remember seeing someone's head going through a glass case. Now imagine what a shock that was for me when I had gone to basically an all white private school...

As far as dating is concerned, Adam knows how I feel about this. Im open to basically everything and anything...if you look good and your personality matches, I could care less what you are or where you came from.

Well Steph, in your case you just went to an F-ed up school that was probably poverty stricken and just in a terrible neighborhood.

The problem with all-race schools (majority 1 race schools) is that it most of the time ends up being: All black school that is beat the hell up in a nice neighborhood, All white school that's in a beautiful building and a wonderful neighborhood and crime rate is 0.1%.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:58 PM on j-body.org
snoeterp82 wrote:

Well Steph, in your case you just went to an F-ed up school that was probably poverty stricken and just in a terrible neighborhood.

The problem with all-race schools (majority 1 race schools) is that it most of the time ends up being: All black school that is beat the hell up in a nice neighborhood, All white school that's in a beautiful building and a wonderful neighborhood and crime rate is 0.1%.

No, the school was in the city I live in...we dont have much crime...the problem was that they bussed a majority of the kids in from the bad areas of the county which made the school ghetto.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:33 PM on j-body.org
^^^ pretty much the same difference because they are coming from bad neighborhoods even though the school isn't located in their specific neighborhood.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:27 PM on j-body.org
Adam, when my head doesn't feel like it's about to explode I'll attempt a reply.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:40 PM on j-body.org
SiZZy wrote:Adam, when my head doesn't feel like it's about to explode I'll attempt a reply.

It's ok, take your time.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:54 PM on j-body.org
i guess kanye west wasnt lying huh? the race card is definately in effect.

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 4:32 PM on j-body.org
...and now i will spray water and lye on Ann Coultier and Condoleeza Rice to show beyond a shoadow of a doubt that we're all the same on the inside.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:09 AM on j-body.org
Ok I just read in News Week where these two photos with captions referring to "finding"
and "looting" were made by 2 DIFFERENT news papers. The one that called it "finding" was a paper in the U.S. The one that refered to it as "looting " was a FRENCH newspaper. So the next time someone wants to start screeming ......
"ITS RACEIST" then maybe they should find out all the facts first.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:19 AM on j-body.org
yea, and the government administers aids.....what an ignorant piece of crap...

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:20 AM on j-body.org
This is the problem with threads that go beyond one page...people read the first couple of posts, then fire off a response...

This was covered, and linked to the story on Snopes.com, in my post....9th one down on page one.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:36 AM on j-body.org
In otherwords: Different photgraphers and reporters, different slants on the story.

Congratulations, you've summed up why you shouldn't get your news reports from only one source.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, September 11, 2005 3:26 PM on j-body.org
Sorry guys didn't know this was already covered I must have missed it my bad. But I was kinda getting at what GAM just said.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:38 AM on j-body.org
Maybe the Associated Press wants to keep the racial tensions high so that they have stuff to right about, Jesse Jackson can remain relevant (was he ever?) and the white man can be beat down again. The public loves to see the white guy beat down.

Hitler blew up his own buildings just to give sentiment to his cause. I would not be the least bit surprised if the NAACP is behind this so they can be against it publicly. It gives reason for collecting all that money.

If blacks and whites get along (as they do when they are NOT forced to) then many are out of work such as thousands of useless fed and state government jobs, the Democrat Party, the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers, the KKK, Calypso Louie Fara-Klan, the Black Caucus (the only racially segregated PAC) and many other groups and individuals.

It is simple yet so hard for most people to grasp. I feel like I am on a sinking ship living in this world.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
http://www.ahmperformance.com
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:51 AM on j-body.org
Blacks and whites don't get along when they're not forced to, at least not in that universal idea. From my perspective, blacks and whites get along just like everyone else does: When it's in their mutual best interests to get along. If blacks and whites don't have to mix and interact, they don't, see: Suburbs and inner-city differentiation.

Nice to see the blinders are still on.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:59 AM on j-body.org
I have more white friends than black some of them are fine. It is not that we are forces to like each other. I even have more issues because i am black and not from the US even the Black americans are hating on me as well so there is no winning in this game. I lived in different places and thing are so much more different in other countries but yet still like the US.

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search