Racist? - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Racist?
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:02 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Blacks and whites don't get along when they're not forced to, at least not in that universal idea. From my perspective, blacks and whites get along just like everyone else does: When it's in their mutual best interests to get along. If blacks and whites don't have to mix and interact, they don't, see: Suburbs and inner-city differentiation.

Nice to see the blinders are still on.

It is hard to believe that we live in the same world and see things so differently.

Maybe you do not get this freedom thing. If I do not want to associate with you, I will not. If I do, then I will. Jesus wants us all to get along with each other but that can only be accomplsihed once we ALL follow Him first. Forcing people to get along is counter-productive and it never works. The people have to want to get along before any strides can be made.

Sad to see the blinders are still on.....however, I'll keep praying for you.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
http://www.ahmperformance.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:22 AM on j-body.org
How exactly does the Government "FORCE" people to get along? Oh yeah, it doesn't. Bussing and affirmative action are about giving equal representation. A poor attempt, but an attempt none the less. Here's a question: ever heard of the military? That had forced de-segregation. People get along because it's to their mutual benefit (ie. training, combat)

When was the last time you tried to "get along" with someone in your neighbourhood that wasn't of your same race when you were in the majority? People are bigotted, narrow-minded and foolish and stupid in groups. That, is the sad reality. We are fine and high minded as individuals, but the pack mentality hasn't been bred or stamped out be any religion yet.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:56 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:How exactly does the Government "FORCE" people to get along? Oh yeah, it doesn't. Bussing and affirmative action are about giving equal representation. A poor attempt, but an attempt none the less. Here's a question: ever heard of the military? That had forced de-segregation. People get along because it's to their mutual benefit (ie. training, combat)

When was the last time you tried to "get along" with someone in your neighbourhood that wasn't of your same race when you were in the majority? People are bigotted, narrow-minded and foolish and stupid in groups. That, is the sad reality. We are fine and high minded as individuals, but the pack mentality hasn't been bred or stamped out be any religion yet.

I have to agree with GAM. Being a black american and through 21 years of my life, I've never been forced to like anyone, not even my teachers in school or my neighbors. If you think that going to intergrated areas like school, hospitals, stores etc is forcing people to go there, so be it but if I really wanted to avoid white people, I could go to the ghetto where it's mostly black and buy my goods from there or get an education from there but that would prove nothing.

The people who feel forced are ignorant, plain and simple. In America, our freedom is so great people don't even realize it. If I wanted to, I could pack my bags and move to California...why? Cause it's America, freedom to do as I choose...no one would force me to live by someone, live in a certain area and do what I want.

As time goes on, the less racism will exist but it's still around because people are raised a certain way and teach their children their point of views.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:07 AM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:How exactly does the Government "FORCE" people to get along? Oh yeah, it doesn't. Bussing and affirmative action are about giving equal representation. A poor attempt, but an attempt none the less. Here's a question: ever heard of the military? That had forced de-segregation. People get along because it's to their mutual benefit (ie. training, combat)

Mr Businessman: I need to hire some help.

Big Gov: You need to hire an African-American.

Mr Businessman: You mean I have to hire someone that was born on the continent of Africa and then moved here?

Big Gov.: You know what we mean. You have to hire a black person.

Mr Businessman: But I want to hire the best person for the job regardless of what color they are.

Big Gov.: It does not matter what you want. We say you do it our way or face the penalties.

Mr Businessman: So, when I hire someone based on race, isn't that racist?

Big Gov.: It is only racist if you hire a white person over a black person. Hiring a less qualified black person is not racisim, we call that progress.

Mr Businessman: How does the black person feel knowing they are only getting hired to fulfill a quota?

Big Gov.: Leave that to us. They think we care about them and in turn they vote for us. It is a beautiful system.

Mr Businessman: What happened to my free country?

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
http://www.ahmperformance.com
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:19 AM on j-body.org
I agree with all that is being said and said this post above., I don't want to get a job because of a quota but on the Flip side i interviewed for job and anothe guy got it come to find out the guy who got it is just a dumb and i had more experience. I just chalked that one up to i don;'t need to be there because i would just have to be constantly proving myself. i am engineer and i go to meeting with city, county, etc.. and these folk are talking above my head like i am stupid. I have suprised them. Gave them my response and shocked them. It is a shame they just assumed i did not know what i was doing.

Chris Crossont wrote:

Mr Businessman: I need to hire some help.

Big Gov: You need to hire an African-American.

Mr Businessman: You mean I have to hire someone that was born on the continent of Africa and then moved here?

Big Gov.: You know what we mean. You have to hire a black person.

Mr Businessman: But I want to hire the best person for the job regardless of what color they are.

Big Gov.: It does not matter what you want. We say you do it our way or face the penalties.

Mr Businessman: So, when I hire someone based on race, isn't that racist?

Big Gov.: It is only racist if you hire a white person over a black person. Hiring a less qualified black person is not racisim, we call that progress.

Mr Businessman: How does the black person feel knowing they are only getting hired to fulfill a quota?

Big Gov.: Leave that to us. They think we care about them and in turn they vote for us. It is a beautiful system.

Mr Businessman: What happened to my free country?

2004 Grand Prix GTP (Competition Group)
SOLD-->1999 Z24 5M-#30 to register on JBO
"You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people'
all the time

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:36 AM on j-body.org
It's a sad day when taking a picture of a minority is Racism.

Guess I better trash all those pics of my buds I autocross with of every fricken nationality there is. Because otherwise I'm a racist.

Also on the note of race vs. crime. Most crime caused by a race is done in and unto itself. Blacks harm Blacks, Whites harm Whites, etc...

You only really hear about it when it interacial. Remember a WHITE man Killed martin luther king. Malcom X on many occasions warned the people of america that if racism and segregation didn't stop there would be problems that would breed in the ghettos.

This is nothing new.

-Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search