A drain to society, I have had enough !!! - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: A drain to society, I have had enough !!!
Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:26 PM on j-body.org
If you read the poem you would see that it was actually about legal immegrants and the Canadian welfare system, otherwise you are right, it should not have been posted.

PAX

Monday, August 29, 2005 4:03 AM on j-body.org
Alexander Andrade wrote:
Graden wrote:This poem was sent to me today by a friend.

Immigrants Poem

I cross ocean, poor and broke, Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there, Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more, We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy, Free Medical it keep you healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money, Thanks to you, Canadian dummy.

Write to friends in motherland, Tell them 'come fast as you can.'

They come in turbans and Ford trucks, I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together, More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families, they moving in, But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away, Now I buy his house, and then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."

And in the yard I put a tent.

Send for family they just trash, But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

Everything is very good, And soon we own the neighborhood.

We have hobby -- it's called breeding, Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?

Wife need pills?

We get free!

We got no bills!

Canadian crazy!

He pay all year, To keep welfare running here.

We think Canada darn good place!

Too darn good for the white man race.

If they no like us, they can scram, Got lots of room in Pakistan.

I have had enough. From what I have heard from people who live in the United States this is also a huge problem there.

I am a hardworking taxpayer and this whole situation just sickens me.

I own my own business where I put in anywhere from 55 to 70 hrs a week, this I have been doing for the last 5 years of my life. I work 6 days a week and I have taken 1 weeks vacation in the last 5 years. I work like a crazy man so one day... I will be wealthy, I will be able to give my kids a great life, its something that I want and something I strive for everyday from when I wake up in the morning, to when I go to bed at night.

Yet... Here I am, working my fu(king tail off and we get these lazy pieces of garbage moving into my country, living on my dollar, draining our society. Then to top it all off, they show no decency or respect for us, the people who are is giving them this free ride!

I am not a racist person, I have respect for any individual who is willing to work hard and contribute to this great country. It is getting harder and harder to not generalize or group them together when you see so much negative. I have no problem with anyone who comes here to work hard. The rest... put them back on the boat.

I already know that I'll hear.... well you're white... you're ancestors were immigrants at one time as well. Very true, but... my ancestors came here, started farming the prairie's, from absolutely nothing and were part of building this country into what it is today.

What can we do?

I KNOW that there are tons of people who feel the same way I do. Something has to be done.

Do away with welfare... Survival of the fittest, if they can't cut it too damn bad. If they're living on the streets... its because of decisions that they made somewhere during their life. I do not feel bad for them. No more free rides for anybody, thats natives too.... how long do we have to support them as well? They lost..

Americans... you should be pissed off too, you have no decent health-care system in place, yet these immigrants get the care for free !!! The health-care.... thats being paid for with your tax dollars. Yet you get the shaft? You gotta be kidding me.

I am dead serious about this, there is nobody that I know of trying to stand up and do anything at all about this. Our government should be run by the people, not run over the people. I need ideas, ways to get this ball rolling.

Nice poem but your wrong for posting it on here or anywhere!

Let me ask you something? What is the ratio of Illegal immigrants (in your case spanish people) to Americans who are on welfare?

Also, out of all the bums asking for money during the summer at major intersections, how many of them are illegal immigrants?

Graden.....I bet that there are more American lazy S.O.B's abusing the welfare system today than immigrants! You know how many unwed mothers running around with 5-8 kids because she can't keep her legs closed that are abusing the wellfare system?

Now I agree that immigration is out of control here in the US but don't post a poem about immigration as the main problem here in the US because it's not accurate!

My bad Graden....I retract! Sorry!
Monday, August 29, 2005 9:16 AM on j-body.org
Why the hell should it not have been posted? It's called freedom of speech... If you don't like it, or my opinion... don't pay any attention to the topic. I'm not forcing you to read anything on the org. I was looking to start a good discussion on a major problem that affects both of our countries, and this.. I have done.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Monday, August 29, 2005 5:24 PM on j-body.org
Because it false, it gives the wronmg impression of both the immegrant population and the Canadian welfare system as well as being an instument of propaganda. It's borderline "disseminating hatred" that's why.

If it was presented as art, that'd be different, but that's not the case is it.. It's being presented as fact, and it's not.

PAX
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:05 PM on j-body.org
I wasn't going to post anything, but something i saw today (that I've seen so many times before ) just pissed me off. I live in Alabama, in a pretty rural area. We have an illegal immigrant problem here also. Places in our area actually hire them to work under the table(some got busted recently though). Anyways, I was standing in line at our Wal mart today waiting to check out. In front of me was a hispanic couple with with 1 child. They had 2 buggys full of stuff, ranging from clothes, dvds, food, you name it ,it was there. For most of their food they pulled out a food stamp card. For the clothes and all the Fun Stuff that isn't a neccessity he opened his wallet and paid with hundred dollar bills. His wallet was full. HE WASN'T HURTING FOR MONEY! For alot of the juice and etc, they paid with W.I.C.

This pissed me further when they went out and got into their fully customized Gmc truck.
If you can afford a truck like that, dress to the nines, and pay for $400 of dvds and such, you ought to be able to support yourself, and get your ass of the government ticket. I'm not a racist person, but this bothers me because they say they come here to better their self. I guess mooching of our govermnnt is bettering yourself.

There is people in Louisianna, Mississippi, and Alabam here hurting for any help they can get. These people have nothing left. MOST, WERE BORN AND RAISED HERE IN THE U.S. AND GET NOTHING FROM OUR GOVERNMENT,.If they want to come here so badly, they should get of their ass and stay of the taxpayers ticket. We should help those in need.

I think when they enter our country, they should have to sign something saying they are not eligible to ever receive any type of government benefit. My Aunt came from Scotland to here when she was 17, married my uncle.Has citizenship,and allthat. She has worked since she has been here, and been required to pay all our taxes, has had children here also. Yet they told here she will never receive Social Security, or anything. GO FIGURE.
Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:55 AM on j-body.org
^^^^^

Actually thats what happening all over the country in every city and in every state. A bunch of people from Mexico who think they are entitled to the welfare system.

WE need stricter rules on the welfare system. If you really want to see it so people like that cant get free food, write your congressmen and tell them how you feel.

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Thursday, September 01, 2005 12:46 PM on j-body.org
It's real simple. ILLEGAL immigrants = NO rights, LEGAL immigrants = EVERY right. I also think welfare should be more strict on EVERYONE. The bottom line is if you are not making a contribution to society or if you break the law you have 0% of my respect because you don't deserve it. Just strap yourself in, because it's gonna get a lot worse. BTW: I think you should start a site devoted to JUST this topic with FACTS and a list of people who feel the same.
Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:58 PM on j-body.org
^^^ I wouldn't be opposed to it at all. I don't know if anything could actually be acomplished through it.... but at least having a place where concerned taxpayers could voice their opinions would be a good thing.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search