Calling all Christians!!! Priests are not bad!!! - Page 7 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Calling all Christians!!! Priests are not bad!
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:28 PM on j-body.org
Don't preach your beliefs to me, for i have my own.

And i wont tell you how to do an oil change, because you probably like to remove the engine first, then drain the oil into a sink.....

Freakin morons.... When will they learn. Hold On Not Done Accelerating

Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:42 AM on j-body.org
Defekter Engel wrote:Don't preach your beliefs to me, for i have my own.

And i wont tell you how to do an oil change, because you probably like to remove the engine first, then drain the oil into a sink.....

Who are you talking to? Me? I never pushed my beliefs on anyone. Someone asked, I told, you read it.

The reference to an oil change makes no sense what-so-ever. First off, I doubt there are very many people in the world dumb enought to pull an engine unless they had to. That leads to the second point. Some cars need their engine pulled in order to perform regular maintanence. Think mid-engine.

Next time, contribute something to the thread, posting simply to complain about something that nobody forced you to read is like complaining about the service in a restaurant you've never been to.

PAX
Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:21 AM on j-body.org
Change the oil in the sink? I may have to try that....

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:32 PM on j-body.org
^^^Yeah man its so much easier than using an oil pan and you can reach the filter easier with the engine out too

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:37 PM on j-body.org
Actually no, I like the ecotec with the placement of the filter!

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, October 14, 2005 8:06 PM on j-body.org
thats funny, thats my only complaint of the ecotec, i hate that thing

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Friday, October 14, 2005 11:52 PM on j-body.org
Has anyone here read Rev 17:15-18? Just food for thought.... There is only really one "religion" that this verse acurately describes. And another point. It is one thing to be "religious" and another to be "spiritual". Being religious is just belonging to a group and worshipping what you want, not neccesarily what is right. That is why there are so many different choices of religion popping up everywhere. People do not like to hear that they might be doing wrong, and decide to change the doctrine to what they want to hear without anything negative or accusitory. Religious is going and doing the acts just like a boring ritual. Doing then without realizing why and what the purpose of them is. Unforunately so many people are in their religion for the tradition factor instead the real meaning of spirituality; getting closer to God and Jesus even if that means realizing and repenting of what one does. It is not always that easy to admit fault, or even trying to stay spititual in a day like today (It's almost like church has been given a negative name lately), but I definately give kudos to anyone who is trying their hardest...............and I am not judging...I am just quoting...my statements are open to interpret if you'd like to.

ShiftyCav wrote:thats probably the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you should take that serpentine belt and wrap it around your neck.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:15 PM on j-body.org
Defektor, you must have either completely missed page 6 when you were reading this thread, or you are quite daft. Hahahaha was ASKED for his opinions and beliefs (look towards the bottom of page 6), and gave them. He didn't go preaching and imposing his beliefs on everyone else like Chris Crossant did (it'll be a while before I forget the "your either of god or you're of Satan" bullsh!t). Maybe you should have joined the debate a month ago when the crap you just ranted about first hit the fan in this thread. The way things are shaping up, there could be a round 2 in this religious debate.

Whore wrote:I back many things on this, and take Crossant's side on most. The Catholic Church is a joke. Althought, unlike him, I will not try and explain anything. It falls on deaf ears.

I did not come around until I had a horrible problem.

The only thing I don't get, why do you "Catholics" pray thru Mary....?

On second thought, don't answer that...

My applaudes for arguements on both sides, and a serious applaude for Crossant.

Flame away if you like, I won't be responding. *shrugs*

Hmm, you speak of your explanations/beliefs falling on deaf ears yet you back Chris Crossant, who is likely the most hopelessly ignorant, 'stone-deaf' person in the entire org. Very interesting.
I seriously hope that you (VERY unlike Crossant) use your mind and think things through yourself when it comes to your beliefs. If not, I at least hope that your belief system has evolved to fit the 21st century, and isn't mired in the archaic 'eye-for-an-eye' worldview of 2000 years ago. I'm sure if this religion vs. non-believers debate fires back up, we'll hear more from you.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:12 AM on j-body.org
unholysavage wrote:Defektor, you must have either completely missed page 6 when you were reading this thread, or you are quite daft. Hahahaha was ASKED for his opinions and beliefs (look towards the bottom of page 6), and gave them. He didn't go preaching and imposing his beliefs on everyone else like Chris Crossant did (it'll be a while before I forget the "your either of god or you're of Satan" bullsh!t). Maybe you should have joined the debate a month ago when the crap you just ranted about first hit the fan in this thread. The way things are shaping up, there could be a round 2 in this religious debate.

Whore wrote:I back many things on this, and take Crossant's side on most. The Catholic Church is a joke. Althought, unlike him, I will not try and explain anything. It falls on deaf ears.

Hmm, you speak of your explanations/beliefs falling on deaf ears yet you back Chris Crossant, who is likely the most hopelessly ignorant, 'stone-deaf' person in the entire org. Very interesting.
I seriously hope that you (VERY unlike Crossant) use your mind and think things through yourself when it comes to your beliefs. If not, I at least hope that your belief system has evolved to fit the 21st century, and isn't mired in the archaic 'eye-for-an-eye' worldview of 2000 years ago. I'm sure if this religion vs. non-believers debate fires back up, we'll hear more from you.

No, not going to argue a hopeless point my friend. Just figured I'd waste a premium post and answer you on this.

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:06 AM on j-body.org
Yeah, this whole religious vs. non-religious argument is horribly pointless. Neither side can win that argument.
Unless you have personally met "god", and have proof of this then there is nothing you can say to make me believe in one. The bible is a joke IMO - it was written by human beings (not by a 'god', or even in a 'god's' presence) in the dark ages, when every scary unknown phenomenon (lightning, floods, volcanic eruptions, storms etc) was attributed to the "wrath of god" in an attempt to control people with fear. There is absolutely no way to prove that any of it is credible (which would certainly sway non-believers). That, and the discrepancies between the bible and scientific evidence don't help its credibility (I'll use the mythical "flood" as an example - there's no evidence whatsoever of a global flood during human times). Studies of human history have shown that many modern cults (which could theoretically go on to form widespread religions) are created by lunatics (I'll use David Koresh and Charles Manson as examples) who have a silver tongue and use it to manipulate and control their extremely devoted followers. How can we be so sure that Jesus wasn't like them (by that I mean crazy, and not the "son of god")? We can't. Never, unless we invent a time machine.
On the other side, religious people hold their beliefs so closely that it's nearly impossible for them to give scientific evidence any credibility. I give props to their convictions - in the end they could be completely correct and the non-believers will get a shock. Until the "end", or the day I meet 'god' itself, I am content to stay a non-believer.

Free your mind - shoot your TV.
Tuesday, November 08, 2005 5:25 AM on j-body.org
unholysavage wrote:Defektor, you must have either completely missed page 6 when you were reading this thread, or you are quite daft. Hahahaha was ASKED for his opinions and beliefs (look towards the bottom of page 6), and gave them. He didn't go preaching and imposing his beliefs on everyone else like Chris Crossant did (it'll be a while before I forget the "your either of god or you're of Satan" bullsh!t). Maybe you should have joined the debate a month ago when the crap you just ranted about first hit the fan in this thread. The way things are shaping up, there could be a round 2 in this religious debate.

Wow.....on the entire org? That is really saying something.

Chris Crossont
A.H.M. Performance
Baltimore, MD
http://www.ahmperformance.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search