Man Weds Pregnant 14-Year-Old,Is Charged With Rape - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Man Weds Pregnant 14-Year-Old,Is Charged With
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:28 PM on j-body.org
Well thats no fun at all!!

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:36 PM on j-body.org
Sick...just sick.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:39 PM on j-body.org
Yeah Steff like you tappin that 13 year old boy is any better.

You do that was only a joke right? Well it was.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:41 PM on j-body.org
Better be! Thats not even funny to joke about...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:05 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Chill I'm kidding !!! I know you a little better then that I think.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:16 PM on j-body.org
Soooooooo, anyone seen DTP lately??? Just wondering...

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:04 PM on j-body.org
Just throwing this out there, I dont know about the law in Nebraska, but here in Nevada, Pedophilia is defined as sexual acts with pre-pubescent child. If she can be pregnant, shes obviously not pre-pubescent, so the prosecuting attorney wouldn't be able to charge him with pedophilia, Im guessing thats why the charges are just statutory rape, however they might be able to take on a few more, like those "baiting a minor" laws that have been cropping up due to the Internet. Any way, just some useless info.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:09 PM on j-body.org
Well...

it is sick either way you look at it... who in the hell at 20 would WANT to screw around with a 12 year old? That's just plain sick.

However... if he WANTED to marry her, and WANTS to be a husband and father and provide for his family and be responsible... he should be allowed to be responsible, irregardless of how sick it is...

... and then... the law should get a serious overhauling. But I don't think it's right for the child to put the father away for up to 50 years if he WANTS to be a responsible husband and parent...

... even though it is sick...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:18 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]anyone else up for nuking kansas?

right here man lets start on the master plan.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:18 PM on j-body.org
Angel is right its sick as s--t this is true but if this guy actualy wants to start a family with her and take responcibility for his kid and her parents are fine with it then we should let him. I mean whats done is done why make the girl and the babies life any worse by throwing him in prison. What good will this do but force her onto welfair and state assistance which means we all get to pay for her and the baby.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:59 PM on j-body.org
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]Well...

it is sick either way you look at it... who in the hell at 20 would WANT to screw around with a 12 year old? That's just plain sick.

However... if he WANTED to marry her, and WANTS to be a husband and father and provide for his family and be responsible... he should be allowed to be responsible, irregardless of how sick it is...

... and then... the law should get a serious overhauling. But I don't think it's right for the child to put the father away for up to 50 years if he WANTS to be a responsible husband and parent...

... even though it is sick...

exactly.

ill agree that the situation is sick, and by most peoples opinions very wrong. however, if they were legally married and had the consent of the parents, then why on earth would you want to put him in jail? maybe in their families or cultures this is perfectly natural...? they may have been brought up differently than us, i dont know. but the fact is that they were legally married and he is trying to raise a family. it would be a completely different case if he were a perv that was just trolling for little girls. but he knew her brother in law, and if he were dating her he HAD to have gotten to know the parents too.

i dont support pedophelia by any means...but just because there is an age difference doesnt make it "wrong" per se. some people are more mature for their age, both mentally and physically. and in the end there is just no reason to break up a family just because you dont agree with what they are doing. i dont think anyone in that relationship is in any physical or mental danger, most of all the newborn baby. but if you remove the father, then what? it will be harder on the mother and child....and for what? to make a point? to furthur your political career? now THAT would be the real crime....

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:06 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Well, Look at the picture in the story... You couldn't have not known she was jailbait.

I smell Jailbait, theres no way he didnt know. But I think if he stays with her, and raises the child that they did create together then I say let it go. I wouldnt want a 14 year old girl(or actually the girls parents) have to take care of the baby if the father (that is old enough to care for the child while she goes to school) gets locked up in jail.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:00 AM on j-body.org
low yield nukes are not indescriminate...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:21 AM on j-body.org
Roofy wrote:Soooooooo, anyone seen DTP lately??? Just wondering...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:36 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Roofy wrote: Sooooooo, anyone see DTP lately??? Just wondering...
Quote:

Roofy wrote: Sooooooo, anyone see DTP lately??? Just wondering....

the second i got done reading the original post.... i knew it was only a matter of time before someone made that post!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:50 AM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:Middle school?? Who wants those OLD HAGS!?!

LMAO

15.891 @ 88 mph stock, still getting @!#$ty launches...
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 7:56 AM on j-body.org
I think DTP is out with R. Kelly and Glam Gary at the local Jr. High sniffing the girls bike seats...

<j/k>

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:07 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Dude thats wrong

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:28 AM on j-body.org
jackalope ( a.k.a. the prick ) wrote:Thats horrible. But he may not have known. I'm in no way condoneing what this guy did but some girls do lie about there age you know.

Did you read the whole story Jack?
Quote:

"Matthew Koso could face further charges for two to three additional relationships with girls between the ages of 12 and 14 when he was 20"

Apparently she wasn't his first Tweeny.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:25 AM on j-body.org
EastCoastBeast II wrote:low yield nukes are not indescriminate...

But you've advocated using them on everything from Saddam Hussein, to France, to people that bitch about low gas mileage!!!

Great Scott! There ain't enough uranium or plutonium to fuel your ideas man!!!

I'm just teasing of course...

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 9:38 AM on j-body.org
^ maby hes like me. up for kiling everyone but americans.

anywho..the vote is that he sould not get charged.... only 38% said he should.. sad.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:35 AM on j-body.org
^^^ That's a sad statement. You think there aren't bad Americans?

Anyhow.. I don't like what's happened here... 12 is way too young. He should have known.

As for dealing with it... I don't think this is one of those times the law doesn't have a clear cut answer that will be beneficial for the him, his wife, his son and the community.

The line needs to be drawn as to what is and is not acceptable.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:24 PM on j-body.org
<---throws rolls of toilet paper at GAM

*bonus points to people that egt this reference*

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:32 PM on j-body.org
^^^^^ its cause GAM has the @!#$es. he told me. said something about eating oysters.....and that it was good he had his kilt on otherwise he would have made a mess.

Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:13 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Matthew first met Crystal through her half-brother when she was 8, and they began dating in the fall of 2003 when he was 20 and she was 12.

Crystal's mother, Cecilia Guyer, filed a restraining order against Matthew Koso on Sept. 17, 2004.

CavFire.com (tabasco) wrote:
some people are more mature for their age, both mentally and physically. and in the end there is just no reason to break up a family just because you dont agree with what they are doing.

DING DING DING goes the bell! didn't anyone read the whole story?

Quote:

"But you have to know Crystal," she said. "Kids are maturing at a very fast pace today, so in her case, I think she knows what she wants and she can make up her mind about it. What people don't realize, too, is that Matt is not emotionally 22. He's not mature like other young men his age are, so he is really at the same level of maturity as Crystal even though there are those years between them."

Matthew Koso, who has attention deficit disorder and other learning disabilities, pleaded not guilty to the first-degree sexual assault charge, and his trial is set to begin in November.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search