American Independance REVOKED! - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: American Independance REVOKED!
Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:34 AM on j-body.org
i cant spell, and you cant do my job.

sorry my brain dosent work like yours does. my bad.

at least i can pop your head off at 1000 yards.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 22, 2005 7:58 AM on j-body.org
Ok check your 'tude at the door girl. Your taking it a little too seriously.

Saying stuff like "I can pop your head off a 1000 yards" should result in a ban.

And unless you know me, don't assume that i can't.

Frank Serpico: The reality is that we do not wash our own laundry - it just gets dirtier.
Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:23 AM on j-body.org
can you?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:27 AM on j-body.org
stand still.....

Frank Serpico: The reality is that we do not wash our own laundry - it just gets dirtier.
Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:08 AM on j-body.org
CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

Goodbye Callisto & Skaði, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:31 AM on j-body.org
LOL.

Chris

Thursday, September 22, 2005 11:42 AM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z24 wrote:i cant spell, and you cant do my job.

sorry my brain dosent work like yours does. my bad.

at least i can pop your head off at 1000 yards.

Chris

Hmm, I'm going to take a wild stab at this and hypothesize that attitudes like this might have something to do with the stereotype that americans are typically arrogant and narrowminded jerks.
Seriously though, Taetsch, crap like this should result in a ban. Telling someone that you can blow their head off in a discussion about a funny joke shows that your brain doesn't work. Period.

Taetsch Z24 wrote:.... so in that case, using you humor, france dosent deserve its independence, because we had to bail them out two times..... and im 95% shure the brits would have lost too.

Chris

This shows all of us that you watch way too much CNN. The only reason you're picking on France was because they told your government where to go when they started that pointless war in Iraq. How exactly did you bail France out in WWII? Sure the US was involved when the allies liberated France (people called them the Allies because there were ALOT more soldiers than just americans in that war), and the British and Canadians (along with many other countries) were fighting right there as well.
Don't try taking credit when it isn't due. If you think about it, if it wasn't for the Russians in WWII we probably would all be speaking German right now. The involvement of Russia was far more important in ending that war than anything or anyone else (25 million Russians were killed in World War II - HALF of all WWII casualties). You can talk about the 2 nukes that the US dropped on Japan, but even that might not have been enough if the Russians weren't invading Japanese territory (Manchuria for those how don't know) at the same time.

As for the comments made above that Europe is in some sort of decline and the the US is still going strong, take a look at the value of your currency. The British Pound and the Euro are leaving the US dollar in the dust. Heck, even our Canadian dollar is worth $0.85US (and climbing steadily), whereas 5-7 years ago it was around $0.60US. If Europe is in a decline, then what exactly do you call what's going on with the US economy? Free-fall?
Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:48 PM on j-body.org
whats tabu for you is not for me. thats how i speek, if you took offence to it oh well.

Chris

Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:04 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch, chill.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, September 22, 2005 4:26 PM on j-body.org
British people have sticks up their ass...

just read this post, you'll see

Thursday, September 22, 2005 5:56 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch, when did you PCS into an Infantry Regiment, I thought you were an MP, and when did you go to Quantico and go to sniper school. If you're talking about an M16A2, unless you have an ACOG on it then you aren't hitting anyone at 1000 yds. let alone a head shot. Even with an ACOG the Maximum Effective Range of the M16A2 or M16A4 at a Point Target only increases to 800 yds, I know I was issued an ACOG out in the desert.

If you're talking about the Machine guns that are effective out to that distance, then you're stupid, because you're not going to be sighting in with a SAW, 240G or .50, you're going to be following your tracers on target. I know, again because I employed those weapons in Iraq.

From the way you're talking it doesn't even sound like you've been to the desert, because if you had, you'd have grown up a lot more then you can imagine, and you'd be laid back because you'd realize that stuff like this just aren't important.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Friday, September 23, 2005 3:06 AM on j-body.org
Brown Eye: A lot of descendants of Brits do too evidently.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, September 23, 2005 5:11 AM on j-body.org
I think people have stick in thier butts in general, has nothing to do with where you come from.

Friday, September 23, 2005 6:26 AM on j-body.org
Designated Marksman. Our TO weapon is the M-1A, or the M-40A, because my base is a little backwater, we have re-worked M-14’s. Word has it that were to be getting colts
M-16A4’s, with a Leopold tactical, and a vented barrel, but that’s just for field side DM’s

As for me taking this to heart…. LoL. Not really life’s to sort man, if I offended any one, I apologies.

Saint, no I have not been to the desert, they will not let me.

Chris

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search