Breaking News: Fed Judge Declares Pledge Unconstit - Page 4 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Breaking News: Fed Judge Declares Pledge Uncon
Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:20 PM on j-body.org
Hey, don't fault me if the system can't handle the standard ascii character set!!!

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Monday, September 19, 2005 3:49 PM on j-body.org
JimmyZ wrote:
Democratic society, or representative republics like the USA, are built on the premise that the majority rules. Just because you scream louder or can get in front of more cameras DOES NOT MAKE YOU A MAJORITY. Once people learn that, we can get back to the business of normal life.

im glad some people can still think straight.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:44 AM on j-body.org
Where I come from was a very racist area. All white school district of about 135 or less in my graduating class. My friend was a Jehova's Witness. My school was a good school. I'm 29 . When I was in 5th grade I became aware of his religious beliefs. And with hindsight I remember he was never forced to say the pledge.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:56 AM on j-body.org
Jimmy: It's called holding your country to its scribed beliefs. If you're going to have a supposed freedom of religion, either:

a: put the name of every deity on the printed money, or
b: take it off completely.

And, while the electronic version of money is ultimately symbolic, so is money in general.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search