Moral poverty cost blacks in New Orleans - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Moral poverty cost blacks in New Orleans
Friday, October 14, 2005 11:22 AM on j-body.org
I also had a similiar story, with a happier ending. I had a friend who was a cop back home and he was on days. While is was asleep one night (with his daughters in the house), a guy(16 or so years old) hopped up on crack (that he had arrested like 3 times for crack and other various things) broke into his house. My friend heard the racket and grabbed his gun and cautiously went into the living room. The guy jumped him on my friend trying to take the gun, but was shot several times. My friend calls 911 and the night begins.

Now, he is put on administrative leave. Then here come the racist remarks, "You shot him because he was black!". There were several other comments made. Pizza Hut in our local town denied him service as well because of this, and made leave. Needless to say, the guys grandmother stood up for the cop and said "I feel Jesus did this for a purpose, and I hold no grudge..Life goes on." (basically, but in more drawn out terms)

If the Grandmother would not have done this, I really believe it would have went to court. We all know how wonderful our court system is...

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, October 14, 2005 11:53 AM on j-body.org
Thats a big steaming load of crap. Hes in trouble for shooting this worthless pos dude
who brakes into his house? Whatever. And as for the whole race thing, I bet the only reason the crack head broke into his house and attacked him was cause hes white.
You know how they always attack poor white people whenever they can.

See the race card can be plated BOTH ways. Its not so nice when someone says the only reason he attacked the white guy was cause hes white. GOT a news flash for you all, There are raceist people with black skin too. And there just as big of morons as the white raceists out there.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, October 14, 2005 8:57 PM on j-body.org
lol... some of the best and most brutal @!#$ racists are black... no question.

One of the reasons I don't like SOC work... if a victim or a perp is still on scene, it can get REALLY ugly. I try to be objective, but I have to laugh my ass off when a black guy starts playing the race card like an ace every time, not to be outdone, there are white guys that will bitch and moan about a woman/non-white on scene.

W/E... they're gonna cook their own goose sometime, hopefully they'll enjoy the meal.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search