Who's Currently In Iraq? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who's Currently In Iraq?
Friday, October 14, 2005 5:28 PM on j-body.org
Whats goin on, just wondering who is currently deployed and or getting deployed right now?

I have been as LSA Anaconda since Jan and getting ready to leave here in less than 100 days. Just wondering whos around.

Re: Who's Currently In Iraq?
Friday, October 14, 2005 5:54 PM on j-body.org
I wish I could shake your hand John. You and everyone over there are doing a hell of a job keep up the great work and be safe.

Oh and just ignore all the haters.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Friday, October 14, 2005 6:55 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:I wish I could shake your hand John. You and everyone over there are doing a hell of a job keep up the great work and be safe.

Oh and just ignore all the haters.

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:47 PM on j-body.org
I've noticed a serious lack of OpSec in the other branches, you shouldn't be giving out where you are, or how much longer you will be there on a public internet forum.

Yes I've been there, and am about to go back sometime early next year

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Friday, October 14, 2005 8:52 PM on j-body.org
^^^ Werd

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Friday, October 14, 2005 9:50 PM on j-body.org
You're on Anaconda? I was there when it only had 800 or so people and about 70 holes in the wire. You really need to shoot me an AKO email so I can get some good details (OPSEC). I'll be back over there sometime early next year (hopefully sooner).

Monday, October 17, 2005 4:37 AM on j-body.org
One of my good friends leaves this week for his 2nd tour. God speed to all the men and women there and in Afghanstan.
Monday, October 17, 2005 7:50 PM on j-body.org
My cousin is in Iraq, he's part of Delta Company from Middlesboro, Kentucky *REPRESENT* lol

JBOK.org & Insane-Customs.com
Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:18 AM on j-body.org
Props too all of you for a good job....and gods blessing.

Yet, I can't say I agree as to WHY you are over there at this point.

Make sure to come back safely!

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:22 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Its not up to them where they go. They go where they are told and do what they are told. They have ZERO say in the matter.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:59 AM on j-body.org
^^^ That's why you hold the Commander in Chief responsible.

Hope you guys make it back safe and sound.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:18 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ And thats why I hope to God that either side gives us a decent candiate next time.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:16 PM on j-body.org
one can only hope so

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:24 AM on j-body.org
I stopped at Anaconda when we were convoying out of Iraq. I'm in Afghanistan right now!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:36 AM on j-body.org
One of my very good friends was deployed last month. I'm not sure where he went and when i last talked to him he still was not sure where he was going.

i am very grateful for all the hard work that you guys/girls do for us. You guys/girl have a special place in my heart and pray for your safe return.

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:00 AM on j-body.org
too bad most of the us isent like you.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:39 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:/\ /\ /\ Its not up to them where they go. They go where they are told and do what they are told. They have ZERO say in the matter.

We do if we volunteer for another tour

Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:48 AM on j-body.org
what!, i thought the TV said that all the military was anti war.!

LOL

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:21 PM on j-body.org
Good luck and be safe

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:12 PM on j-body.org
Taetsch Z24 wrote:what!, i thought the TV said that all the military was anti war.!

LOL

It isn't so much that the military is anti war it's that a deployment such as Iraq takes so much out of you and changes you so much that it's something that very few servicemembers ever want to do again.

I'm not going to volunteer myself to go again, at least not until I make my final decision on Recon, but if my name ends up on the list like it did this time then I'm not going to object.

Yella02-I promise I will return to you in one piece and this will stay up until I am safely home

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:27 PM on j-body.org
Currently in baghdad right now, gettitng ready to get back at the begining of the year!!!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:45 PM on j-body.org
currently in Camp Shelby, MS training up for iraq going over around march

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search