Arrest warrant issued for Tom Delay - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arrest warrant issued for Tom Delay
Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:18 AM on j-body.org

Re: Arrest warrant issued for Tom Delay
Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:49 AM on j-body.org
You really want to get into which party has had more arrests?

Last time I checked there was a thing called DUE PROCESS in this country...you should read up on it...
Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:06 AM on j-body.org
Yet every four years, republicans are still found to be MORE FIT to run the country.
What does that say about democrats?

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:32 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Hmm I wonder why that is???

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:00 AM on j-body.org
mrgto wrote:

Yes.

M I N I O N wrote:Yet every four years, republicans are still found to be MORE FIT to run the country.

They're found to "more fit"? How so? Don't make baseless comments. They only aplify your stupidity.

ackalope wrote:/\ /\ /\ Hmm I wonder why that is???

Could have something to do with this.
Thursday, October 20, 2005 6:24 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Oh boy here come the conspirisy theriosts again! Quick everyone run for the hills

Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:58 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Yet every four years, republicans are still found to be MORE FIT to run the country.

thats absolutey wrong since the inception of political parties Democrate and Republican there have been 17 democratic presidents. Doesn't sound like ime and time again they are republican to me.

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:41 AM on j-body.org
The Republicans are beset by all sorts of legal problems. It's sad that it only took them eight years to become the NEW corrupt political party in charge, and I'm not just talking about Delay.

---

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:47 AM on j-body.org
solaris * wrote:
mrgto wrote:

Yes.

M I N I O N wrote:Yet every four years, republicans are still found to be MORE FIT to run the country.

They're found to "more fit"? How so? Don't make baseless comments. They only aplify your stupidity.

ackalope wrote:/\ /\ /\ Hmm I wonder why that is???

Could have something to do with this.

1.) Yes, the majority of Americans are under-educated. Is this because we don't fund public schooling enough? No. It's because people take their "rights" for granted way too much. Why can I come out of a "bad" highschool with a 4.25 GPA, score 1320 on my SATs and get accepted into every college I wrote to, yet over 700 kids that were supposed to be in my graduating class either graduated the next year or dropped out all together? Because you can only learn as much as you pay attention to. That's why communist education systems do so well, they rule by fear. The more money you put into our education system, the higher taxes are and for NOTHING. Buy more books, the incompitant little brats are just going to have them ruined by the next school year. Pay teachers more so that can do the same thing they were doing and the kids can do the same thing they were doing. They want more money because of the lack of respect that the kids have for them.
2.) Go ahead and call me stupid. You are a nobody. You joined this site 15 days ago and still have an empty registry. As far as I know, you've contributed nothing to anything. Go ahead and blame your poor education on the system. Blame Bush for everything wrong in your life. If anything goes wrong in the future, find SOMETHING to blame, write a paper about it and tape it to the window outside of the grocery store. Face it, nobody cares about the complaints of somebody that just wants to point the finger. Don't let everything happen around you and then find someone to blame. Take action, then MAYBE somebody might give a rat's a$$ about your OPINION.
But you know, don't take my word for it; I "aplify" my own stupidity with baseless comments.
3.) "Found more fit"........... Since the 1952 election, we have only had four different democratic presidents. Lyndon Johnson took office because Kennedy was assassinated, or else Kennedy would have gotten the re-elect and Johnson would have never became president. All together, they account for 20 of the last 53 year of office. Only Clinton served a second term, and boy did he go out with a BANG.
4.) No, Korea is not The same size, shape and location as Australia. Had the people interviewed pay attention in school, they would know that. I don't pity people that pity themselves instead of bettering themselves.
5.) I think it's safe to say.......... You're a tool.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:00 AM on j-body.org
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:
Quote:

thats absolutey wrong since the inception of political parties Democrate and Republican there have been 17 democratic presidents. Doesn't sound like ime and time again they are republican to me.

If you want to go back that far, I count 20 since 1828 (the first real party-based campaign.) There were 25 republican terms.
Modern times are much different than the early 1800's.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:18 AM on j-body.org
M I N I O N wrote:1.) Yes, the majority of Americans are under-educated. Is this because we don't fund public schooling enough? No. It's because people take their "rights" for granted way too much. Why can I come out of a "bad" highschool with a 4.25 GPA, score 1320 on my SATs and get accepted into every college I wrote to, yet over 700 kids that were supposed to be in my graduating class either graduated the next year or dropped out all together? Because you can only learn as much as you pay attention to. That's why communist education systems do so well, they rule by fear. The more money you put into our education system, the higher taxes are and for NOTHING. Buy more books, the incompitant little brats are just going to have them ruined by the next school year. Pay teachers more so that can do the same thing they were doing and the kids can do the same thing they were doing. They want more money because of the lack of respect that the kids have for them.
2.) Go ahead and call me stupid. You are a nobody. You joined this site 15 days ago and still have an empty registry. As far as I know, you've contributed nothing to anything. Go ahead and blame your poor education on the system. Blame Bush for everything wrong in your life. If anything goes wrong in the future, find SOMETHING to blame, write a paper about it and tape it to the window outside of the grocery store. Face it, nobody cares about the complaints of somebody that just wants to point the finger. Don't let everything happen around you and then find someone to blame. Take action, then MAYBE somebody might give a rat's a$$ about your OPINION.
But you know, don't take my word for it; I "aplify" my own stupidity with baseless comments.
3.) "Found more fit"........... Since the 1952 election, we have only had four different democratic presidents. Lyndon Johnson took office because Kennedy was assassinated, or else Kennedy would have gotten the re-elect and Johnson would have never became president. All together, they account for 20 of the last 53 year of office. Only Clinton served a second term, and boy did he go out with a BANG.
4.) No, Korea is not The same size, shape and location as Australia. Had the people interviewed pay attention in school, they would know that. I don't pity people that pity themselves instead of bettering themselves.
5.) I think it's safe to say.......... You're a tool.

So basically we're in agreement that the majority of americans are under educated - which explains why republicans keep getting elected. Majority rule right?

By the way, October 5, 2004 was not 15 days ago. For someone who had a "4.25 GPA, score 1320 on [your] SATs" you seem to have a serious deficiency when it comes to simple math.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:21 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

By the way, October 5, 2004 was not 15 days ago. For someone who had a "4.25 GPA, score 1320 on [your] SATs" you seem to have a serious deficiency when it comes to simple math.

That was my mistake, I missread it. You're still a nobody though.

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:23 AM on j-body.org
^^^ LOL...

THE KETTLE SPEAKETH!

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:39 AM on j-body.org
Wait so 20 - 5 doesn't = 15 ??? I'm confused. You must be useing Al Gores
" FUZZY MATH "

Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:41 AM on j-body.org
ahh I'm pretty sure it's Bush that has the fuzzy math problem

---

Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:50 AM on j-body.org
I think Minion hit the nail on the head...
Thursday, October 20, 2005 10:56 AM on j-body.org
But doesn't 20 - 5 = 15? Anyone?

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:08 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

Well, other than Eisenhower (who,lets face it, would have won if he ran as an independant), You have a President that was a liar a cheat and enough of a fraud that he resigned before being impeached (who also consequently prolonged Vietnam beyond the point that it was pretty much clear the USA was losing), a VP turned President (apparently one hand washes the other), one that silumtaneously skewed the economy towards making the rich much richer, and who cares about inflation or anything else because you're getting a "trickle down" of yellow stuff, not champagne and not money, an Oil man that couldn't do what he said he'd do, and got booted after 1 term and a war, and a proud straight C student that bravely defended the skies of Houston from Vietcong when not helping his presidential wash-out father's friends get elected.

I'm also VERY surprised you didn't look at the actual WARTIME presidents... oh wait.. they were Democrats.. so sorry.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:20 AM on j-body.org
I believe Solaris is a assclown

You could at least fill in part of your profile.

I pretty much agree with Minion and GAM.

But hey, I am a "nobody" too, so I guess my opinion is out!

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:22 AM on j-body.org
solaris * wrote:So basically we're in agreement that the majority of americans are under educated - which explains why republicans keep getting elected. Majority rule right?

first off, MINION just got owned.

Secondly thanks for showing more proof that GPA's and SAT's don't meant jack @!#$ as far as education and intelligence go.

I graduated form College with a massive 2.65 GPA. Did that stop me from getting a well paying job and impressing my boss and management with the work I do as a web developer. Absolutely not, because I have over 8 years of experience from working while attending school.

A major problem with schools IS funding. Right now funds are given to schools based on their populations and how well their students do on standardized tests. Schools doing well get money, schools that do poor do not.

I have a friend whos a teacher. Her biggest problem is that the parents of her students expect her to straighten our their kids and teach them manners, then get angry at her if their kid does something stupid. If we allowed teachers to discipline students, maybe it would help, but that's not their job.

Bush is the worst thing to happen to this country, even worse than his father. At least Clinton gave a @!#$ about the people of America and did something to change how things are. If you believe Bush is doing a good job you need to learn to read and think for yourself. I know it sounds scary, thinking for yourself, but it's true.

-Chris

Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:14 PM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:
solaris * wrote:So basically we're in agreement that the majority of americans are under educated - which explains why republicans keep getting elected. Majority rule right?

Secondly thanks for showing more proof that GPA's and SAT's don't meant jack @!#$ as far as education and intelligence go.

I graduated form College with a massive 2.65 GPA. Did that stop me from getting a well paying job and impressing my boss and management with the work I do as a web developer. Absolutely not, because I have over 8 years of experience from working while attending school.

A major problem with schools IS funding. Right now funds are given to schools based on their populations and how well their students do on standardized tests. Schools doing well get money, schools that do poor do not.

I have a friend whos a teacher. Her biggest problem is that the parents of her students expect her to straighten our their kids and teach them manners, then get angry at her if their kid does something stupid. If we allowed teachers to discipline students, maybe it would help, but that's not their job.

Bush is the worst thing to happen to this country, even worse than his father. At least Clinton gave a @!#$ about the people of America and did something to change how things are. If you believe Bush is doing a good job you need to learn to read and think for yourself. I know it sounds scary, thinking for yourself, but it's true.

I agree with the education. My mother is a teacher in a podunk town that still has the physical punishment (paddling) for wrong doing. I also have two Aunts that teach in the same school district as well as my mom. My dad also works for the public school system for IT/Data Entry. Teachers and public school employee's are way underpaid.

As for the whole president issue. It doesn't matter who is in. They are all crooks. They rank up with the Lawyers and other standard politics.

When will people realize we are nothing more than TOOLS in this society?

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:27 PM on j-body.org
Look I don't understand why you guys keep thinking the President has all the power in the world. He doesn't, Don't forget congress and the senate. Everyone on the hill is crooked Democrate and Republican both. All we can do is try to keep the bigger ass out of office and hope the one we put in isn't as bad as the one going out.

Has anyone else noticed that since Clinton we haven't had one single person realy worth voteing for? Don't get me wrong Bill was no great American far from it. But he did at least a half way decent job running things. Face it Bush, Gore, and Kerry and all the rest have been s--t for canidates. I wish to GOD that both parties actualy find some people who deserve to be president instead of the crap they've been pushing on us for the past 6 or so years.

Now I just wish we could find someone like Regan and Clinton put together. Now that
would be a leader.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:32 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:
Now I just wish we could find someone like Regan and Clinton put together. Now that
would be a leader.

His name would be John McCain.

---

Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:24 PM on j-body.org
Hopefully, he'll listen to the Reserve Chairperson once in a while.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:04 PM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:

First off, no; unless if by "owned," you mean that you dissagree with me and someone opposed my valid statement, then sure.. Otherwise, I'll stil with the whole "NO" thing.

Second thanks for proving EXACTLY what I said in my original post. You did poorly in school because it wasn't funded well. It's all Bush's fault. You even went as far as to prove me right about the kids lacking discipline! It looks like you went out on a limb to bring out MY points. I take back every bad thing that I said about you. You're an alright guy!

Quote:

If you believe Bush is doing a good job you need to learn to read and think for yourself. I know it sounds scary, thinking for yourself, but it's true.

Hmmmm...... If everybody is pulling the whole "Bush is to blame for everything" bit and I dissagree, how am I NOT thinking for myself? YOU practically had to jump out of line just to type that.

Cardomain|Myspace

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search