Neo Nazi rally gone wrong... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Neo Nazi rally gone wrong...
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:28 PM on j-body.org
he wont get it.... trust me. i guess according to him, i hate my dad since he is the german one, i def must hate my aunt who is casper white..... and above all, i must really hate my girlfriend of 5 years come nov 17th ...of which he has actually MET IN PERSON......

thats what is really making his replies so remedial. hes met kristin quite a few times now in columbia.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:32 PM on j-body.org
Awe did poor wittle Event get hims poor wittle feelings all hurted? Awe poor thing. I don't give a damn what you think of me your nobody that I'm trying to impress. I don't care where you go or where you don't go. So stay up where you live I certainly don't want your raceist self down here around me or spreding your raceist views to people I know. Your opinion of me matters to me about as much as those groups you named above ZERO! I look at you and all I see id a 26 year old raceist ass who kow that hes been called is the one whos getting all butt hurt. Grow up Event don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:39 PM on j-body.org
ok, i like both of you guys (from what i know of you on the fourms, never met either of you in real life) but i must say that it seems as if jackalope is the one getting his feelings hurt, seeing as how your going on the defensive all of a sudden. i just don't see how you can call event racist. i dunno, ive said my bit. i'll just go make some popcorn and see how this all plays out

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:50 PM on j-body.org
Look Event I'm trying to show you how what you said can be taken the way wrong way.
By saying something like you did to me basicly in your post it seemed like you were equateing even me with these hate groups. This pissed me off as I'm sure you can tell. Now can you see why I would have taken offence to it? If not then I'm done with this thread as its apparent you just don't get it. I don't come here and call anyone names cause well its lame and all it shows is that you can't communicate on an intelligent level something Event I know you are more then capable of. If you can see what you said offended me then fine I don't expect an appoligy because that would be admiting your wrong and we all know thats something your incapable of. But what is interesting is how you reacted to what I percieved what you said. Speaks volums of your charicter Art realy it does. You say something that I see as offensive and you basicly say tough don't care. Cool I'll remember that.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:55 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Awe did poor wittle Event get hims poor wittle feelings all hurted? Awe poor thing. I don't give a damn what you think of me your nobody that I'm trying to impress. I don't care where you go or where you don't go. So stay up where you live I certainly don't want your raceist self down here around me or spreding your raceist views to people I know. Your opinion of me matters to me about as much as those groups you named above ZERO! I look at you and all I see id a 26 year old raceist ass who kow that hes been called is the one whos getting all butt hurt. Grow up Event don't dish it out if you can't take it.

moron.....

if you arent the one getting butt hurt, why would you demand an apology?

Quote:

so I would like an appology post haste there Art.

ask anyone down there you know about this post, ask if they think i am racist cause i said "whites still support a whites only organization". anyone will tell you its a fact. or unless you wanna enlighten us on what minority organizations are supporting skinheads, kkk, and neo nazis? can you do that, or are you too old to think that far indepth?

all i can say on this right now, is donavan was right about you from the get go. FAKE POSER.

lacking education of any logic, but we know we know.... you cant be told anything cause thats what your teacher taught you 15 years ago before times started to change and new things came out.

and i will roam as i please, dont like me being near you, deal with it or STFU and move.

cant read, cant spell, cant comprehend..... what exactly did you learn in school besides BS 101?

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:57 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

actually if either of you actually paid attention to more than just fox news and mainstream BS you would know that BOTH leaders have actually said something.
You said it, now PROVE IT! Don't just post about how others need to read about these responses to what was done down in Tulsa...show me since I can't seem to find it.

Quote:

thank you chamillionaire for proving you only follow mainstream news, that much of you i already figured. you simply solidified my prethoughts on it...
So you'd like to think. I pay attention to ALL news sources and then form my view based on multiple inputs. Maybe you again, should show me these statements and the newspapers that they came from. but again...you are incapable of advanced thoughts so you couldn't see the point anyway. If they did happen to mention something, why just in the underground newspapers? Why not go grab CNN and ABC and NBC cameras like they do when they feel that some black has been dealt an injustice? That's part of what I'm talking about.

Could this be the newspaper that you speak of that has not one word about this evidence you say you have?

Quote:

both of you have sat here and called them "black/negro leaders" which they dont necessarily consider themselves leaders of blacks/negros.....
Maybe you need to read a bit up on these leaders. Farrakhan believes himself to be one in a line of Black Saviors. Jesse Jackson embraces the title of "Black Leader" as identified on his website.
Jesse

In conclusion, I can hope you prove me wrong through some type of link or something. I'm not afraid to be proven wrong, especially in this case because I'd like to think that those who claim themselves Saviors of Black people and Leaders of Black people, speak out on things such as Tulsa.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:57 PM on j-body.org
AGuSTiN wrote:But you're taking it out of context. If you read the whole thread, you see that he was countering that "blacks" support Jackson and Louis F., and he pointed out that no more so that "whites" support all those groups.

To me it was clear that he was saying that it wasn't the rule in either case, but the exception.

it was VERY clearly written, but Terry likes to create fights when they aren't really there.

Terry, no offense dude, but you're being a jackass. Art is saying, QUITE PLAINLY, that there are extremests in both "races" of people under the microscope here. he's not saying all whites are racist, and he's not saying all black folks are racist. stop reading too much into what is posted - the angrier you get at Art, the more you make it seem like you are trying to force people to think you're not racist.

ok, so you're not racist. we got that.

he, however, is making his point VERY PLAIN...and you're taking it way WAY off to the side. read and understand the exact words he posted...rather than inserting your own farfetched connotation of what he's trying to say.

be impartial for once, rather than trying to defend yourself at every turn.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:00 PM on j-body.org
You actually are capable of advanced thoughts there Event, ignore that comment please sir.

"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:03 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ Thats what I just said. None of you can see why I took offence to it? Fine then I guess its just me.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:04 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:/\ /\ /\ Thats what I just said. None of you can see why I took offence to it? Fine then I guess its just me.

yes, Terry, it is just you. you're reading WAY TOO MUCH INTO WHAT ART SAID...and you're trying to paint him in the light of the bad guy. bad form.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:05 PM on j-body.org
i can see how it could have been viewed as offensive if you just skimmed over it or somehow missed a few lines. but usually when a long post is presented i read slow and carefully as to not miss a line, and thus miss the whole point

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:06 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:i can see how it could have been viewed as offensive if you just skimmed over it or somehow missed a few lines. but usually when a long post is presented i read slow and carefully as to not miss a line, and thus miss the whole point

can't say the same for certain folks reading Art's posts, though.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:08 PM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote:
Quote:

actually if either of you actually paid attention to more than just fox news and mainstream BS you would know that BOTH leaders have actually said something.
You said it, now PROVE IT! Don't just post about how others need to read about these responses to what was done down in Tulsa...show me since I can't seem to find it.

Quote:

thank you chamillionaire for proving you only follow mainstream news, that much of you i already figured. you simply solidified my prethoughts on it...
So you'd like to think. I pay attention to ALL news sources and then form my view based on multiple inputs. Maybe you again, should show me these statements and the newspapers that they came from. but again...you are incapable of advanced thoughts so you couldn't see the point anyway. If they did happen to mention something, why just in the underground newspapers? Why not go grab CNN and ABC and NBC cameras like they do when they feel that some black has been dealt an injustice? That's part of what I'm talking about.

Could this be the newspaper that you speak of that has not one word about this evidence you say you have?

Quote:

both of you have sat here and called them "black/negro leaders" which they dont necessarily consider themselves leaders of blacks/negros.....
Maybe you need to read a bit up on these leaders. Farrakhan believes himself to be one in a line of Black Saviors. Jesse Jackson embraces the title of "Black Leader" as identified on his website.
Jesse

In conclusion, I can hope you prove me wrong through some type of link or something. I'm not afraid to be proven wrong, especially in this case because I'd like to think that those who claim themselves Saviors of Black people and Leaders of Black people, speak out on things such as Tulsa.

did you go to the million man march this year? very easy to prove you wrong. watch BET as well for more info....

but to farakhan http://www.afro.com/content/templates/?a=4111&z=1 his main points covers what he spoke on at the million man march. since i know plenty of friends that go each time, muslim, af american, and otherwise mixed.... i know because i talked to them on what he had to say.

they spoke on how his conspiracy theory on the damns blowing up was far fetched.

the speech was held on the 15th, but during the middle of the actual MM deal on the mall, obviously news travels and he spoke on it, and then afterwards the next day.

BET in case you didnt know has news as well. his outline posted from the paper was on the 15th and covered the issues of blacks doing what the hate groups want them to do..... tear up their own stuff...

and as of late, thats a HUGE issue after katrina....

yes both HAVE spoke on it. it was in giant on york road 6340-50, right before northern parkway....

the manager was discussing two papers....that issue as well the the guy who spent 241G in one night at a strip club out in vegas....

and jesse jackson has said with the RC that he isnt a black leader, but a leader of people who support his organization. which is what i brought up above....

if you are ever in baltimore, i'll personally drive you to the place.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:11 PM on j-body.org
falnfenix wrote:
mikec2003 wrote:i can see how it could have been viewed as offensive if you just skimmed over it or somehow missed a few lines. but usually when a long post is presented i read slow and carefully as to not miss a line, and thus miss the whole point

can't say the same for certain folks reading Art's posts, though.

no comment

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:11 PM on j-body.org
Oh clever! HA! And once I hit the part about white people endorsing hate groups I guess I took his WHOLE post the wrong way.

Oh Well I see this has turned into an exercise in futility.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:12 PM on j-body.org
hey jackalope, quit reading this and get back to my campaign managing

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:12 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Oh clever! HA! And once I hit the part about white people endorsing hate groups I guess I took his WHOLE post the wrong way.

Oh Well I see this has turned into an exercise in futility.

he said SOME do...good lord, are you really that dense? do you simply have no reading comprehension whatsoever?

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:15 PM on j-body.org
No I was responding to your posting.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:16 PM on j-body.org
also chamillionaire.... did you mean TOLEDO instead of TULSA?

also to add the reason why most are speaking out on it, and especially those some label as "leaders"

is really in a nut shell, the neos showed.....well some of em..... and as a fact most of the organizations no matter where they are from promote unity of on group..... white, black, hispanic etc....

for the blacks in that area, to get enraged and then destroy their own "ecosystem/neighborhood" or town... however you wanna call it, its all fault on those who did the damage which were mostly.....MOSTLY af american....

news stations said some latino, but very few were in it, VERY.... but its a pretty diverse town, polish, af amer, latino.... some other mixings...

but most all the damage was done BY af amer/blacks.... alleged black leaders, or heads of black groups will def speak out on it.... might not be mainstream, but they speak out on it, cause it lessens their teachings of unity among self and same.

in my view, farakhans grouping, is more like the neo black panthers with a religious twist from some of the actions and words i;ve seen taken. agressive yet religious to make it not as agressive, which is kinda my reasons for not really adhering to it....

personally i still stand for stuff like MLK, the way my grandparents brought me up.... and honestly it wasnt till about 5th grade i really knew about racism and what it was... this kinda stuff isnt really taught in german schools.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:21 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:No I was responding to your posting.

and i was to you - but the problem is you're NOT reading Art's statements with any kind of logical approach. you're coming at it from an emotional standpoint, and while i suppose someone who's easily hurt could respond that way, no emotionally STABLE person is going to immediately assume Art's calling them racist. someone with an inkling of logical deduction would be able to see that he's trying to turn the issue aorund, and make you see it from a different angle.

you chose a different angle, all right - the angle of an extremist. you remind me of the black guys running around the bad parts of Baltimore, blaming the "white man" for their current state of living. those are the same folks who are liable to get angry as soon as someone even looks at them funny.

calm down, take the live wire out of your boho, and reevaluate the statements you're making.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:24 PM on j-body.org
falnfenix wrote:

calm down, take the live wire out of your boho, and reevaluate the statements you're making.

that live wire comment had me rolling

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:25 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:
falnfenix wrote:

that live wire comment had me rolling

*bzzzzzt* *bzzzzzt*

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:25 PM on j-body.org
You went WAY out in left field on that entire reply. I'm talking about the Tusla Looting etc...and you're talking about the Millions More March???? That in itself shows me that you have no proof of what you speak on other than to prove my point possibly even further. As stated above to you kind sir, if they did speak on it...why NOT on CNN, why NOT on ABC, and why NOT on NBC?

I'm not into the he say/she say thing referenced to your friends. I need you to provide me a link at least that can show me that I'm wrong. It doesn't even have to be you...anyone here! I'd love to be proven wrong on this incident because I'd like to think otherwise of these folks that call themselves Black Leaders on their OWN WEBSITES.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:29 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

FAKE POSER

1) You spelled poseur wrong.

2) You said the same thing twice--like Shrimp Scampi.

Still, who else here is getting the "illinois Nazi" scene from Blues Bros. ronnung through their head?

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:49 PM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote:You went WAY out in left field on that entire reply. I'm talking about the Tusla Looting etc...and you're talking about the Millions More March???? That in itself shows me that you have no proof of what you speak on other than to prove my point possibly even further. As stated above to you kind sir, if they did speak on it...why NOT on CNN, why NOT on ABC, and why NOT on NBC?

for the same reasons that all of those stations mentioned, theres alot of news in the black community that is NEVER covered by ANY of those stations....

thats why BET started covering stories that normally would gain NO attention.

such as the state trooper here in baltimore that shot the suspect in broad daylight in the middle of baltimore street, right outside the police station.... big racial thing ensued on thatt..... as of now, state troopers have little to no authority in baltimore city, but have full authority EVERYWHERE ELSE...

most have never heard of that incident.... nor the Memorial or Labor Day massacre in baltimore. it played on local or abc style stuff for the first 2 days then dropped until the court...

BET atleast had updates....

as for friends... yea i would def count my mother as a reputable source, being that she does work EOM in DC which is executive office of the mayor with the DAV side of things, she is REQUIRED to be at these major events in DC. its part of her job for the last 2-3 years.... Department of Veterans affairs are always at the major speeches given in DC.

hell even with jesse jackson....theres a reason why its called a "rainbow coalition" and not a "black coallition". if you;ve read ANY biography on jesse jackson it does state the meaning of the RAINBOW COALITION... the name of the group alone shows hes not a "black leader"...and rainbow doesnt stand for "froo froo gayness" either

as for farrakhan, most black on the whole do not agree with him much. those who follow his religious teachings def follow him, and he has a large following in jails, but not as many as most think see him as a leader. unless you like the extreme types...

put it this way, on any given ghetto more people follow the teachings of tupac more than farrakhan.

i;ll take my experiences far quicker than what i will on a websites posting. hell working in the heart of baltimore you'll see things alot differently than what most learn.

KEEPER OF THE LIGHT, ...i believe i was accurate.... not as in poseur as the types who act as one thing, but do another... like the hot topic goths, but if i remember right, "poser" refers to a puzzling or baffling ordeal, question, idea.......

and yes i am puzzled and baffled from how he cant conprehend something very easy to if he would take his time and read for once....

double check me in merriam online, if i;m wrong i am wrong, if not no biggie.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search