The lady in Cali. that threw her kids....... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The lady in Cali. that threw her kids.......
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:54 PM on j-body.org
Who else thinks she should be thrown in to? Killed her kids? If she was so sick why was she allowed to even have kids?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Re: The lady in Cali. that threw her kids.......
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:55 PM on j-body.org
because there is no ban on reproduction (unfortunatley)

and no, i dont think she should be thrown in, at least not yet. she should be brutally tortured to within an inch of her life, let to recover for a week, beaten again, recover, beat, rinse and repeat for a year, then kill her

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, October 24, 2005 5:01 PM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ You know what I never thought of that. Thats a hell of a good idea ! Why didn't I think of that ? DOH!!

She should be put down tho scitzo or whatever she killed her kids she doesn't deserve
air.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:03 PM on j-body.org
yep, see, if i ran this country, id remove that cruel and unusual punisment. if your crime is cruel and unusual, so is your punishment

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:06 PM on j-body.org
See I'd vote for you in a minute. MIKE 2003 FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST !!! Oh can I be your campaign manager?

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:09 PM on j-body.org
sweet, but im only 24, i can't be pres

but my #1 campaign idea

stupidity will be painful under my leadership

and thats about it, oh and i'll legalize weed

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:14 PM on j-body.org
You can't legalize weed it can't be taxed so the gov't says its illegal same with moon shine and prostitution. If they can't tax it outlaw it.

But that chic needs to chew on a bullet.

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:17 PM on j-body.org
i'll find a way to tax and legalize weed and prostitution, moonshine will still be illegal because thats half its fun

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:35 PM on j-body.org
Here I think it might be an idea to implement laws similar to Netherlands' legal marjiuana distribution set.

It's cultivated same as Tobacco, and sold under license... the only difference is there is no duties imposed on imported cannabis.

Back on topic: could you provide a link??

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:39 PM on j-body.org
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20051020-2026-ca-childreninbay.html

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:41 PM on j-body.org
i don't care if she was insane, she still should die for that, and die in a horrible way

Hail Satan

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:24 PM on j-body.org
Hrmmm.. I've read the article, but if she wasn't taking her Vitamin H (or Haldol) I can see why she did that. That's not a lightly prescribed anti-psychotic, either.

If the issue goes to trial, past history will be admissable, and I seriously doubt she'll be found criminally responsible... She'll probably be locked up for the rest of her natural life to ensure she does take her medicine as ordered, but I can't speculate. Mental illness isn't an easily appreciated thing for most of the populace... it's not a physical deformity, but it's every bit as crippling. I think the woman needs help more than she needs jail. When she's back in her right mind, I don't think any prison in the world could mete out punishment that she wouldn't dollop ten times more on herself.

Thanks for the link Mike.

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:32 PM on j-body.org
abortions - legalize it, keep stupidity out the gene pool

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, October 24, 2005 7:35 PM on j-body.org
Sadly, stupidity isn't a mental illness, but the woman in question was schitzophrenic (and possibly had other organic mental illnesses).

What she did was wrong, patently, but if she wasn't in command of her faculties, I don't think she should be held responsible. Either way, a judge will decide competancy.

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:43 PM on j-body.org
But she quit taking her medicine at the time because she said the effects of her illness were gone. If she can decide to get off of the pills, she should be responsible for getting back on. IMO

1997 Sunfire
WAI
pacesetter header
Underdrive pulley = STILL SLOW.
50 shot of NX
Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:25 AM on j-body.org
i see what your saying GAM and most likely a judge will rule her insane or whatever and she won't get punished, but i still think thats way wrong.

if she stopped taking her meds and lost control then gets off on an insanity plea, thats like a drunk guy who kills his wife getting off on an insanity plea because he wasn't in control.

both situations had insanity caused by the actions of the individual on trial. one stopped taking meds to make her crazy, the other took meds to make them crazy

both would have been in total control when they made the choice to lose control, so i think she should be held fully responsible still

Hail Satan

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:08 AM on j-body.org
Mike you know I agree with you alot of the time but Gams right. If she quit her meds she wasn't in her right mind. There are other issues here as well tho. What should be done with her family members whom she told that she heard voices telling her to kill the kids and they did nothing. I think that they had a responcibility to help those poor kids and they should be locked up right along with wack job mom. Accessory to murder
would be a good charge for them. Mom should be allowed to live tho, I know HUH! ,
Yes she realy should she should be locked in a cell with pictures of her kids all around her includeing the pics of afetr they were fished out of the ocean and she should be given the coronors report to read and re-read every day for the rest of her life. And if there are home movies or tape recordings of her dead kids thats even better let her hear them telling her mommy I love you for the rest of her life. I got a months pay that says she doesn't last a year before she'd off herself. Perfect end to a worthless pos such a her.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:04 AM on j-body.org
Mike: the problem is that organic schitzophrenia CAN be controlled through therapy after a course of anti-psychotics like Haldol and maintenance drugs. Many people decide to go off drugs completely because of their side effects, which, in the case of haldol are physical and perceptual.

If she was Off medication AMA, she probably felt fine as the drugs' cumulative effects wore off, but later, obviously fell off, and did this.

Like I said, she's going to have deal with what she did until she dies, and when she's back on the sane side of life, I don't think she's going to need any punishment, that'll look after itself.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:23 AM on j-body.org
But Gam if she doesn't kill herself then we should do it for her. After about a year of haveing her kids memories haunt her while shes on her meds we should give her a gun and loop the recoding of her kids saying "I love you mommy" Let the bitch kill herself that way you hands don't get dirty.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:49 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:But Gam if she doesn't kill herself then we should do it for her. After about a year of haveing her kids memories haunt her while shes on her meds we should give her a gun and loop the recoding of her kids saying "I love you mommy" Let the bitch kill herself that way you hands don't get dirty.

Dude, grow up. You're 35 years old and you post like a junior high kid.

Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:One my SON is ADHD N.O.S and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I will nto medicate him he will battle throught this himself and learn to control it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:10 AM on j-body.org
/\ /\ /\ What are you talking about? Grow up? I think she should be put down what does that have to do with your thinking I need to grow up? I'm saying she should have to be
punished by the memory of her dead kids that SHE killed and then when she can't take it any more she should be given the choice of suiside or exicution she doesn't deserve to live. Oh wait your a touchy feely type that that doesn't like exicution right? Please she should be put down like a common dog at the pound.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:36 AM on j-body.org
Jack: if she's not criminally responsible (ie. if she was not responsible due to mental defect), why should she die?

put it like this: you're driving on a 2 lane highway, one of your tires blows out, your car veers off and kills someone walking near the road... your fault? no... But by your line of reasoning you deserve to die too, even though it's not your fault.

I'm saying that the mother is going to have to live with that the rest of her life... I can't imagine it won't be in her every waking or sleeping thought until she dies. That's punishment enough in my mind.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:14 AM on j-body.org
Gam thats why I said she shouldn't be killed outright but rather made to live with as many memories of her kids as we could thrown at her and then give her a gun so she can make it stop. Whats wrong with that?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:24 AM on j-body.org
If she wants to do that, she doesn't need anyone handing her a weapon.

You're not supposed to encourage a schitzoid with Command delusions, and the memories will happen no matter what.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 11:00 AM on j-body.org
Ok then give her a rope.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search