The lady in Cali. that threw her kids....... - Page 3 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The lady in Cali. that threw her kids.......
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:43 AM on j-body.org
If she's nuts and didn't know what she was doing, great...now she won't know we'll kill her--strap her in the gurney and tell her it's a ride...

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:56 AM on j-body.org
Careful there Keeper your in danger of being labled a "meanie"

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:51 AM on j-body.org
You're just now finding this out?

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:05 AM on j-body.org
Well I don't like to label someone right off the bat. Don't feel too badly as I'm a meanie too.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:27 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:but you see how this kinda enters a grey area, i mean if i had a tire blow and i killed someone, its an accident. this lady apparantly told others what she was gonna do, then executed her plan. if it were a normal minded person, that would be first degree murder. but in her case, she's clinically nuts and not fit of mind, so legally she's not guilty, but its a terrible thing, because these 3 kids died, and nobody will be held accountable. that just will never sit right with me.

Yeah, my line of reasoning is this: Even the most depraved cases of Munschausen Syndrome by proxy (I've learned this one way too well in the last 20 hours) you do not usually observe someone verbalising to others their intent to harm a child... I think she slipped off the edge well before this happened, and either was trying to rationalise it, or was trying to communicate that she needed help. The moment someone's life is at stake, I don't have any problem plucking the person off the streets for 72 hours to evaluate them.

It's not right that it happens, and it's terrible, definitely, but she wasn't in the same star system as rational at the time of the incident, given how she was before she ended her Haldol course and at the time.

Quote:

and yeah i agree with you, if she told people her plan, why didn't they stop her? thats very odd to me.

I'm going to say this, and if it comes off as being overly hard-assed, callous or cynical, I've just gotten off a nasty day at work.. I apologise in advance.

People are lazy, stupid, and cannot see past the end of their nose unless it directly impacts their personal well being or comfort level. Most people don't give a damn about anyone else not immediately in their circle of family or friends, and even then, most will only do something to avert an impending incident if it directly involves them or their children, or their money. People as a whole are a futile and fetid abberration of nature that have not been able to socially develop or accept, protect and care for those that are not aligned to the societal norm, and those that don't conform are on the whole marginalised so that they don't get in other people's happy little oblivious faces and perhaps inject a dose of gravity or *goodness* reality into their obtuse and ignorant little lives. When people fail to act on a well-grounded threat, they end up being all astonished and flabbergasted and gape-mouthed at the horror of a happening that in all probability, someone knew about and had the propensity to do something about, but sat idly by because it might take a moadicum of effort to effect a small change in another person's life for the better.

There... that was good.

Quote:

i dunno, mabey we shouldn't all be getting into huge arguments when none of us know even 25% of the facts

It's an idea... but really, until you're somewhat versed with the full facts of something like this, it's natural to take a preliminary (if prejudicial) stance. Enlightenment is when you become more acquainted with the facts and your opinion adjusts accordingly.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:18 AM on j-body.org
well, i must say, that was a very hard-assed, cynical , calloused, but yet truthful view of humanity. and i agree with it.

and yeah your right about opinions changing, the first i heard of this story, her being nuts wasn't mentioned, so of course i was understanably angry with her, but now that i know the facts, im still angry that the kids got killed, but not so much angry at her now, but more so at the people who she told her plan to and they did nothing

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:25 AM on j-body.org
Very well put Gam. She should have been picked up but hind sight being 20 / 20 and all
. If shes truely bonkers or whatever you want to call her then yeah I guess maybe just wanting her dead is a little harsh. She should never be alowed to see the light of day again or to have anymore kids as I've heard offten this is an inherited trait. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. The reason I don't believe she should ever be alowed out of her padded room is if she were to ever be released she may harm others if she decides she doesn't need her meds anymore. She shouldn't be allowed to harm anyone else ever again and if that can be done be locking her up for the rest of her life then thats what should be done.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:46 AM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Very well put Gam. She should have been picked up but hind sight being 20 / 20 and all .

Hence my little rant.

Quote:

If shes truely bonkers or whatever you want to call her

I think the medical term is "crazy." I could be wrong.

Quote:

then yeah I guess maybe just wanting her dead is a little harsh. She should never be alowed to see the light of day again or to have anymore kids as I've heard offten this is an inherited trait. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.
Quote:

Her Schitzoid behaviour was most likely organic. The disorder usually follows the mother's side, and the mother was fit to look after the kids for a spell while she was being treated apparently. It's not unheard of for the disorder to have a following from the father's side, but from what I've read about it (which isn't a whole lot), the schitzoid paranoia is a precursor to Parkinson's or Huntington's (I forget which specifically)related dementia.

Quote:

The reason I don't believe she should ever be alowed out of her padded room is if she were to ever be released she may harm others if she decides she doesn't need her meds anymore. She shouldn't be allowed to harm anyone else ever again and if that can be done be locking her up for the rest of her life then thats what should be done.

I don't know specifically about in the USA, but in Canada there are mandatory drug treatment orders for those that have harmed others while under the influence of a mental illness. That's why I suggested a group home of some sort, or there are assisted living facilities that can provide that kind of care as well.

The more I read about this kind of case, the worse I feel about the mentally ill. It's one of the few diseases that haven't got outward symptoms. She wasn't just dropping hints that she was thinking of hurting her kids, from what the story says... it was like ignoring a raid siren when you hear a caucophany of prop-driven bombers overhead.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:30 AM on j-body.org
Awe! But bonkers just sounds better! Anywho thats why she needs that padded room for the next what 60 or so years. That way they know she can't hurt anyone. Those halfway homes may do good up there but the problem down here is noone wants those
things anywhere near them or there families. Noone wants them to have any interaction with us non-bonker types do to the fact that....... well we're not bonkers .
Perfect example take for instance Glace when I agreed that she shouldn't be killed herself in favor of a more "human" treatment I asked if he would be ok with her watching his parents since shes in nursing. He was not a fan of that idea suggesting we kill her and drink her blood. Yes I know that was sarcasim but its the attitude of everyone in the real world. they just want these people to go away and to be forgoten about. Right or wrong you know thats how it is.

And come on Gam just saying BONKERS puts a smile on your face. must we always be so politicaly correct? If we can't make fun of the criminaly insaine who then can we?

Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:36 AM on j-body.org
Well, Bonkers is another affliction entirely... Crazy derrives from the vernacular, slap-ass crazy, which is more analogous to the schitzoid condition.

I think the reason a lot of these group homes aren't well publicised is due to design. I wouldn't have a problem if someone that had a mental illness was looking after my grand-mother or grand-dad, with the caveat that they were on their assigned medication course and supervised. I've worked with a girl that has bi-polar disorder (which I would NOT allow anyone I know to fall under the care of... different disorder and medication sometimes doesn't work) and she could do her job if she was on medication, and on her up-swings, but on the down... no, she was a liability. Mental illness shouldn't preclude someone from working, and earning their keep.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:20 AM on j-body.org
Or, if the firm soemone worked for was smart, use the "mental illness" to their advantage.

After all, the borderline megalomanaicals go great in the accounts receivable, auditing, mergers and aquisitions, and legal departments.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:14 AM on j-body.org
So to take over the world Brain should have just become an accountant?

I can see it now "What are we going to do tonight Brain?" , "The same thing we do every night Pinky..... TRY TO BALLENCE THE BOOKS! "
While it does sound funny I doubt it would have been on tv long.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:16 AM on j-body.org
I mean giving us time to excercise our true nature of domination and oppression...after all, our office does threaten to send me to our subconsultants when work is not done properly, and they threaten to send me with the garden weasel and the tapioca pudding.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:34 AM on j-body.org
I read that 5 times and I still don't get it. Whos gonna send you where with pudding and a weasel? I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or worry about you.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:43 AM on j-body.org
Laugh... if he had said Cheese Whiz, I'd be worried.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:41 AM on j-body.org

I think you should still be worried.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 11:51 AM on j-body.org
wtf.......now im all confused.......my brain hurts. i should remember not to read a combonation of GAM and KOTL posts right after class, makes my head hurt

Hail Satan

Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:03 PM on j-body.org
just think of all the different, sick, depraved, twisted, and wrong ways a human body, mind, spirit, and psyche can be tortured using a garden weasel and tapioca pudding...<evil grin>

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:14 PM on j-body.org
A garden weasel? that thing they show on the infomercial with the old people useing it?
And how the hech is pudding scarry? What on earth do you do in your spair time Keeper?

Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:44 PM on j-body.org
tapioca can be very scary........so can a garden weasel, the tool or the animal......put the weasel (animal) inside of a condom, grease up the victim with tapioca and insert the weasel/condom.......well, nevermind, you get the idea

Hail Satan

Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:48 PM on j-body.org
Ok I have 2 Feretts AKA weasels and there is NO WAY that could happen.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:27 PM on j-body.org
Jack--I'm the one that made using Hanson a torture banned by the Geneva convention. I can extract a confession out of someone using nothing more than a spork, kumquats, and homestyle gravy.

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thursday, October 27, 2005 2:56 PM on j-body.org
OK let me chime in on this...

First off, this lady killed her 3 kids. That is a fact, noone is denying that.

Secondly, she claims to have a mental illness. While that is highly probable, it cannot be concretely proven. Many mental illnesses can be imitated, and there is no real way of telling wether she has one or not.

Third, our priorities and legal system are screwed up. Bigtime. We will kill a person deemed competent for killing another. Yet if someone is deemed incompetent, they get a free meal ticket for the rest of their life, often with ammenities and luxuries most people cannot afford. Wether the person was competent or not, the same crime should get the same punishment.

You can say that that person wasn't in their right mind, and shouldn't be responsible for their actions, but then who is responsible??? Something of this magnitude cannot be ignored and glossed over. You can say that it is unfair to the killer to be punished if they have a mental illness, because they weren't aware of their situation. But isn't it unfair to the families of the victims if the killer is not duly punished???

Exactly what good does it do to lock these people up for the rest of their life??? You can say rehabilitation and reintroduction to society, but what is the point of that??? Someone above mentioned this lady being a nursing assistant, and that she can be allowed to work again with supervision. Excuse me, but that's @!#$ing stupid. Why should more work be placed upon others, simply to supervise another??? That becomes a liability, and a waste. Case in point, a sex offender has been "rehabilitated" and reintroduced back into society. Yet sex offenders are still restricted, required to report to PO's and aren't allowed a number of things. I don't disagree with this, yet murderers who have been "rehabilitated" can be reintroduced back into society. and nary a person around them is aware.

People have become too soft nowadays. My solution to the problem??? Tie a 200lb weight around her waist, and throw her into the same pond, lake, whatever that she killed her kids in. Is it harsh??? Yes. Is it unusual??? Yes. Is it cruel??? Not when you see how her kids died. Will she suffer??? Yes, but why should her death be any easier than her kids' were???

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:13 PM on j-body.org
Roofy, I'm not saying that exicuting her should be off the table so to speak and while I agree with you 100% about the vics it MAY not have been her fault. If she is proven compitant to stand trail and then shes found guilty sure fri her ass. And I said the same thing about re-habing her. She doesn't need to see daylight again even if found to be nutz. But unfortunatly I have to side with Gam and Glace to an extent. If shes nutz you can't realy try her as she probly would have no clue as to whats going on. Thats why a nice padded cell is a good out.

Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:19 PM on j-body.org
Jackalope wrote:Roofy, I'm not saying that exicuting her should be off the table so to speak and while I agree with you 100% about the vics it MAY not have been her fault. If she is proven compitant to stand trail and then shes found guilty sure fri her ass. And I said the same thing about re-habing her. She doesn't need to see daylight again even if found to be nutz. But unfortunatly I have to side with Gam and Glace to an extent. If shes nutz you can't realy try her as she probly would have no clue as to whats going on. Thats why a nice padded cell is a good out.

Yes if she is found that she was in the right state of mind when she committed the horrific crime and she is competent to stand trial then yes the prosecution should seek the death penalty. I know I would.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search