whiteman=bad - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
whiteman=bad
Sunday, October 30, 2005 4:54 PM on j-body.org
http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00829.wmv

IF i wanted to kill black people id start with him.

-Borsty

Re: whiteman=bad
Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:13 PM on j-body.org
i couldn't watch more than a minute of that crap. that guy defines racism. he is so racist that it makes him psychotic paranoid.

yes, im white, i want to kill all blacks, because they are blacks......but oh, wait, i got to school with blacks, i work with them, i party and drink with them, oh, and i served in the army for 6 years with them, and for a bout 2.5 years of that enlistment i had guns and grenades. but how many black guys did i kill.......oh yeah.......NONE.

that guy is an idiot and a waste of life

and i totally agree with you borsty

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:16 PM on j-body.org
Well this is why that there will NEVER be a world without conflict. I am not prejudice but I can't stand when people like this blame a race for the way their people live today. you don't see the Jews still blaming what happened to them during WWII on how they live to day. Its called get off your lazy ass and get a job, get an education and do something with your life don't use things that happen over 50 years ago as an excuss. You want to talk about jobs and equal rights, what about being a white man applying for a federal job, there are laws on how many minorities and women have to be hired. so guess what the best candidate maybe white but that minority that has alot lower scores and less knowledge will get the job because they have to meet a quota. So i don't understand them not having job opportunities. Now every race has its trash and people that suck dry society. as long as people like this can't see past what happened over 50+ years ago, then our society will never see peace. It saddens me to see this. These people are the ones that should be killed because they are infecting everyone around them with this nonsense. And until they see past things our ancestors did then this black and white bull@!#$ will never stop. ENOUGH SAID!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:23 PM on j-body.org
that about sums up my feelings ashley.

affirmative action = bad
racism = stupid

Hail Satan

Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:25 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:that about sums up my feelings ashley.

affirmative action = bad
racism = stupid

This stuff just irritates me

Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:35 PM on j-body.org
me too. affirmative action to me, is being racist. and that guy is on my list of people i would extract great pleasure from killing.....its actually a small list

my mother
her husband
that guy from www.forsakethetroops.net (or whatever)
the guy in the vid borsy posted in this thread

Hail Satan

Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:55 PM on j-body.org
Sorry black people, if you think i give a rats ass about the color of your skin, your wasting your time. if you think im going to kill you, your realllly wasting your time.

If you think that that guy is in anyway shape or form, correct, your out of your mind.

Is there racism? Yes. And its a two way street, and white people can't cry racism because its not "pc".

Preaching "kill all white people" will get you killed. hopefully.

And the same guys for skinheads, preaching kill all black people, will get you killed.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:34 PM on j-body.org
/me shakes head.

If only being a moron were painful.

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:03 PM on j-body.org
KILL WHITEY!!!!!

wow i cant believe they even put that on telivision...where Chris Farley when you need him.

Monday, October 31, 2005 5:08 AM on j-body.org
I wish stupidity hurt REAL bad!! What an ass.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:41 AM on j-body.org
What a friggin tool!!!

That makes me angry... racism and discrimination and hate exists in ALL forms... against ALL races, whether people want to admit it or not. I've gotten turned down for jobs (rare, but it has happened a few times) because I'm a chick before... well one that I KNOW of. I applied at an aftermarket auto store and submitted my resume with experience, etc. I stopped in at another aftermarket auto SHOP where I know the person who owns it, and he said "You do know the owner will not hire a woman in his store right?" (he knows the guy).

This tool is a perfect example of racism against white folk. Yes 50+ years ago the "white man" did treat the "black man" horribly and not as equals. Yes it still exists today to a degree... not everyone is like that!!

And I'm just "totally sure" that white man made tabacco plants and cigarettes JUST to kill the black man... well then what about all the white people that smoke? What about the latinos that smoke? I suppose whitey wants everyone dead, including the white people... but doesn't want to kill the whites, blacks, latinos and asian folk who don't smoke... it's all just one big conspiracy!! omgliketotallydefinately!

People like that tick me off no matter what color they are

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:42 AM on j-body.org
I think we should skin this guy, and the head of the Aryan nation alive and see they blled a different color.

Goodbye Callisto & Skaši, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, October 31, 2005 1:01 PM on j-body.org
I hate white people, too.

---

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:24 PM on j-body.org
i hate all people who bleed red blood

Hail Satan

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:30 PM on j-body.org
I hate bugs that bleed green, even.

---

Monday, October 31, 2005 2:25 PM on j-body.org
omg i started busting up

"im not going ot waste my time figureing WHY they want to kill us, but they do"

lmao

hes a GENIOUS

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Monday, October 31, 2005 4:49 PM on j-body.org
Kinda off topic, but still kinda on....I visited Forbes Top 400. I went thru the first 100 and there is no black person on that list. ALTHOUGH, about 15 of those were missing pictures.

It's the whitemans fault that the blackmans not there. (hint the sarcasm)

Josh
SLK 32

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:48 PM on j-body.org
.......... not sure really what to say.... there are soooo many holes in what he said. one i just heard, about the black guy smoking and how the 'WHITEMAN' is making a profit... yeah,, ok.... as long as there isnt a single black man woking anywhere within the production and distribution process of the tabacco market....

why is this under the topic of hurricane katrina?

also, i laughed when he talked about how white people are moitoring and all that with DNA banks; and what ever eles he mentioned... so that we could "prevent the ONE person coming up with the ONE idea" because i thought of this...

HE'S THE ONE!!!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 4:51 PM on j-body.org
that was the bigest load of @!#$ i have ever heard, he has taken the sterotipicle "white rasiest" and owened so he is saying whites killing black wrong balcks killing whites that is alright,, bull@!#$, he is loosley putting togther concepts and steringing togther events, to try and make a very anger uneducated point, that was just aload i dont even nknow what to say, i am a paki and proud of it but that does not have i want to kill any white guys man
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:12 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

Its called get off your lazy ass and get a job, get an education and do something with your life don't use things that happen over 50 years ago as an excuss.
Its those things that happened over 50 years ago and even further back that caused some of the predicaments that Blacks are in right now. I won't go into detail, but the Jews were given a much better opportunity, and I truly believe that had the same happened for Blacks....things would be different. Flame away....

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:52 PM on j-body.org
Chamillionaire wrote:
Quote:

Its called get off your lazy ass and get a job, get an education and do something with your life don't use things that happen over 50 years ago as an excuss.
Its those things that happened over 50 years ago and even further back that caused some of the predicaments that Blacks are in right now. I won't go into detail, but the Jews were given a much better opportunity, and I truly believe that had the same happened for Blacks....things would be different. Flame away....

I am not even going to respond to such

Grow up! Comments like this are why we have problems still today get over yourself

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 6:56 PM on j-body.org
did he just blame a white guy for that black-guys smoking habits?!?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:27 PM on j-body.org
Ashley Becker wrote:
Chamillionaire wrote:
Quote:

I am not even going to respond to such

Grow up! Comments like this are why we have problems still today get over yourself
It's very easy for you to say something like that since you have never been nor will ever be Black. You will never understand what it's like to go through the things that I have suffered because of the color of my skin. Sure you'll try to compare AA and other Pro-minority things to make it seem like you have a fair argument, but in reality you don't.
I'm not speaking about the Black person who blames everyone else for his problems, I'm talking about the one that's chose to overcome the issues and obstacles he was faced with and made something of himself. Those same obstacles that you, a white person, says no longer exist. I'm not going to get any further into this argument because its just going to lead into some ground that I'd rather not tread on. Like I mentioned in another thread, you telling me that you have an idea of what its like to be black is like me telling you I know what its like to go through labor.

"Speak the truth, and leave immediately after"
"The urge to save Humanity is almost ALWAYS a false front for the urge to rule"
"He who knoweth things as they are and not as they are said or seem to be, he truly is wise, and is taught of God more than of men."
Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:26 PM on j-body.org
I just find it funny on how the black people blamed the white "folk" for slavery. Who sold who? Just my two pennies...

Josh
SLK 32

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:25 AM on j-body.org
not to mention, is it our fault that slavery happened in america.....no.

and besides, if it wasnt' for slavery, the dumbass in the video probably wouldn't be alive anyways.

i think most "african americans" (i hate that term...i don't demand that everyone refer to me as an irish/scottish/greek american) fail to realize that if it wasn't for slavery, they probably would never exist

Hail Satan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search